We are a fast emerging software company with cutting-edge technology tools and solutions in the enterprise software space and CRM.
The consultant is expected to have hands on experience in management consulting, business strategy, performance excellence, CRM / sales / productivity optimization with very good quality clientele and right contact to influence.
The project KRA is to observe different corporate activities, identify opportunities for problem solving, record requirements and propose for productivity improvement in business processes. Candidates should engage with corporate clients and implementing processes excellence system for better productivity and business performance.
Understand that the need of the client to work on tight timescales is in order, so the ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate some success in this field.
We would be providing complete technology support and we are looking for candidates with experience, knowledge, contacts to influence a to handle this job.
For identification of the client, sales opportunity and on the completion of the successful Piloting $1000 would be paid to the consultant (On obtaining the successful client testimonial). And for conversion of the opportunity into sales, 20% of the sales value would be paid as a success fee.
1. Assess the corporate / clients existing procedures, work habits and current levels of efficiency in depth.
2. Presenting the significance of enterprise performance management and productivity tools.
3. Assess and establish what level of achievement can be expected of the workforce.
4. Suggest appropriate staffing/inventory levels to meet the demand.
5. Maximize the potential of existing resources by using our system.
6. Design and install controls to facilitate increased output.
Desired Skills & Experience :
*Graduate preferably with MBA
*With previous work experience in management consultancy for project management, key accounts Management, CRM, workforce productivity, sales force automation.
*Experience in communicating with all levels within an organization
*A logical and analytical approach to problem solving
If you are a qualified candidate, please provide us with previous results from projects successfully handled in this role.