You will be required to format the current content on SlotMachineMakers.com
1. Creating and editing H2/H3/H4 tags for the respective Headings, Sub-Headings, and Inner Headings. This would include:
a. H2 Tags: These are used for main sections. Make sure the SEO and wording is correct for each section. Not too long, but not too short titles that capture the attention of the reader.
b. H3 Tags: Proper use of Sub-headings to split long content blocks into smaller, more understandable and easy to read content.
c. H4 Tags: Proper use of H4 tags throughout the page, making sub-headings within H3 content if needed.
2. Format and create tables. Some pages have existing tables. You must clean these up and format them to fit the rest of the page. There may be some pages with information that would look better if it was put into a table. You will create a table from scratch for this information.
3. Format lists. Fix and create lists for necessary information. You must review the content to see if a bullet point or numbered list would be better. Please use 2 or 3 columns for very long lists.
4. Create and/or edit images. You will need to include images that go along with the overall content of each page. Basic/intermediate image editing may be required to create/edit images that fit the page’s themes and size.
5. Format long blocks of text. You will use the above duties in order to make a long block of text more enjoyable to read and follow.
6. Bold and Italics. Know when to use bold or italics to help the reader know what is important information. Bold usually works well to highlight important names, sites, etc. Do not use bold on everything.
7. Page Titles and Descriptions. Every page needs an appropriate Page Title and Description that accurately describes what the content is about while being properly SEO’d for Google.
8. Edit spelling/grammar. You will need to be able to fix simple grammar and spelling mistakes. We recommend installing the free add-on “Grammarly” to aid in this task.
9. Interlinking. Related content should be linked together from within the website. Don’t add too many links or it will crowd the content though.
10. Outgoing Links. If the content has no outgoing links, you should try to find 2-3 that back up the content and can be inserted into an appropriate place. Make sure to set outgoing links to “open in new tab”
English speaking and familiar with Wordpress. Must be able to work with a team and complete tasks in a timely manner. Be able to communicate any issues you have with tasks and also provide feedback.