Ten-Four Marketing is seeking an ambitious, hardworking Marketing and Social Media assistant. We are looking for someone with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms, critical thinking, and writing skills.
Job Summary: This position requires the Marketing and Social Media assistant to create curated content for a variety of clients. The intern should be task oriented and team player with great people skills.
● Curating brand relevant content for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, and Snapchat accounts.
● Completes other social media projects as assigned.
● Works on newsletters and email campaigns
● Writes assigned blog content
● Keyword research.
● Social Media best practices.
● Other research as assigned.
● Creative self-starter.
● Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Experience with Microsoft and Google applications
● Familiarity with social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Snapchat, and LinkedIn.
● Ability to meet deadlines.
● Experience with Google Analytics and/or AdWords a plus.
● Solid digital communicator and creative thinker.
● Coursework in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations, English, and/or media.
● Proficient computer and software skills.
We will pay between $2-$3 per written post, which will be approximately $120 per / month.