Hire the best American Accent Voice-Over Artists in Spain
Check out American Accent Voice-Over Artists in Spain with the skills you need for your next job.
- $89 hourly- I'm an integrative primary care doctor who has started doing more specialty consultation, writing, and patient education from home. I've been in practice for 10 years and teach at a post-graduate/doctoral level, so I am an excellent choice for: - Health and wellness writing, webinars - Medical research review and editing - Consultation for apps, scripts, software design, health care products - Medical/scientific narration, webinars, audiobooks See naturistalife.com for more details on my medical services and background.American Accent Voice-OverScientific ResearchVoice-OverMedical NarrationAmerican English AccentNarrationScience & Medicine
- $40 hourlyVoice Talent and actor with six years of professional experience in Theatre, TV and the Film Industry. *Acting Skills *Voice Imitation *Ability to create and develop voices of different characters *Currently working as an actor *Creative *Script Writing Languages: -Native Castilian Spanish. -Fluent English. Level C1 accredited (Certificate in Advanced English)American Accent Voice-OverTranslationAmerican English AccentScriptwritingVoice-OverWritingEnglishBritish English AccentActingSpanishMiddle-Aged AdultTeen
- $80 hourlyHi! I am Priya Hanly, an experienced female voiceover artist with extensive experience in the arts, audio and sales and marketing. This combined experience allows me to deliver high-quality audio from my professional voice studio to make your project stand out! I am a native English speaker with a natural, neutral mid-Atlantic accent. My voice is youthful, calm, reassuring and professional. While I can do other accents and characters, my voice is best suited to professional ads, explainers, tutorials and narration that need crisp vocals. I have worked for many years in marketing & sales and project management roles, making me the ideal project partner, as I know how important deadlines are in any project. I always deliver projects on time and only with the highest quality - always with your goals and objectives in mind. In addition to high-quality audio, I can provide: - Script proofreading and editing (I have extensive marketing and content creation experience, so can work with you to nail your script so it really works for your target audience). - Scripts can be edited to add any colloquialisms for British/Irish English or American English. - Record, edit, master and deliver high-quality audio in the format and specifications you require. - I can record your project with a variety of accents - British (received pronunciation (Queen's English), Irish, Indian, American (mid-Atlantic), American Southern and American New York. - Having lived and worked in both America and Europe so I can adjust pronunciation to suit your target market. - Any corrections, pronunciation or direction are always guaranteed. - I will provide you with a FREE custom demo of your script (contact me for a 30-second audition demo)! Skills: - Script Proofreading/Copy Editing (to conform to US or UK English standards - your choice). - Expertise in marketing and sales. - Experience with narration, corporate work, explainer videos, step-by-step tutorials, technical manuals, news reading, announcements. - Voice Overs in a wide variety of styles including characters, genders, ages, and accents. - Post-production: audio editing & formatting (breath removal, processing/enhancement). - Add royalty free music to any voiceovers, special effects, IVR & voicemail messages. Let's work together on your next project! Click on any of my projects demos to find a link to my site for more information.American Accent Voice-OverFemaleUS English DialectBritish English AccentEnglishNarrationAudio ProductionAudiobookFemale Voice OverVoice Over EnglishVoice Over British AccentAmerican English AccentVoice-OverVoice TalentVoice Acting
- $80 hourlyMy natural voice is described as clear, warm, and engaging. My voice is highly versatile. I offer different voices to fit the requirements of your brief. I use a range of styles from subtle tones to strong and dynamic energy. I can write short scripts and create and voice many different characters for cartoon/animation, commercials, radio plays and sketches. I can also sing 'in character' My work as a Storyteller has given me the opportunity to fine tune my voice and communication and deliver a unique experience. My flexible and accommodating approach will deliver a professional and prompt service. -Narration -TV & Radio adverts -Videos -Phone greetings/On hold -Audio books -Training/Corporate/Instructional -Cartoon/AnimationAmerican Accent Voice-OverVoice-Over RecordingSmooth Voice ToneComedyVoice ActingVideo NarrationVocal PerformanceVoice-OverMale VoiceAmerican English AccentCommercial StyleNarrationMiddle-Aged AdultMaleBritish English AccentSenior Adult
- $60 hourly👋 Hey there! My name is Gian Franco, and I am a Voice Actor/Producer with 12 years of experience in the dubbing industry. 💪 I have worked for Disney, Netflix, National Geographic, Sony, HBO, Star+, and many more renowned studios for all kinds of content: TV series/movies, advertisements, games, audiobooks, and more! ⚡ What you can expect from me is a high quality interpretation designed for your character/business/project edited on studio quality and adapted to the language/accent of your public. Hoping to make amazing things together🤗American Accent Voice-OverSocial Media ManagementAnnouncementVoice-OverAudiobook NarrationAmerican English AccentVoice ActingEuropean Spanish AccentAd CopyVoice-Over RecordingMale VoiceBritish English DialectMaleBritish English AccentUS English DialectSpanishArgentinian Spanish DialectEnglishLatin American Spanish Accent
- $10 hourlyVoice Over: I am a female voiceover enthusiast and passionate about using my voice as a creative tool. I have experience recording commercials, narration, fairy tales and IVR. I will be more than happy to deliver a voice over that fits your needs in terms of tone, pace, and sound quality. Translator: I am also a translator from English to Spanish and vice versa with experience in American and British English. The areas in which I have worked include legal, technical, general correspondence, marketing, and human resources. I also proofread my work to ensure that my clients get the best results. I have a BA in English with a major in Literature and Language, a three-year university translation course and general translation training. Living in the UK, USA and now Thailand has enhanced to my cultural awareness and sensitivity in adapting to different markets. I strive to deliver high quality work in all of these areas, committed to meeting your delivery requirements with attention to detail and professionalism within your specified timeframe.American Accent Voice-OverFemale VoiceMiddle-Aged AdultVoice-OverEnglishAudiobookVoice ActingAmerican English AccentCastilian Spanish
- $25 hourlyI´m a female voice over Castilian Spanish native-speaker and can also highly perform in English (US accent) and Italian. I can dub or put my voice to your project, whatever it is: - commercials - eLearning - documentaries - audiobooks - audio-guides - videogames - films I get great results from my in-home professional booth. I´m also experienced in translating.American Accent Voice-OverYoung AdultSpanishElearningTranslationAudiobookFilm DubbingVoice RecordingAmerican English AccentVoice-OverVoice ActingVoice-Over RecordingItalianEnglishCastilian SpanishFemale
- $50 hourlyProfessional voiceover and studio singer with over 2 decades of experience. Also, an accomplished editor and proofreader who can make sure your copy is grammatically correct, efficient, and on-brand. Experienced in professional translation (ES-EN).American Accent Voice-OverProfessional ExperienceAmerican English AccentSpanishSpanish to English TranslationFemale VoiceVoice RecordingVoice ActingCastilian SpanishVoice-OverVocal PerformanceEnglishSingingRadio Advertising
- $15 hourlyI was educated in California, USA, and graduated with honors from Accelus Academy Of Science. I am currently a business student undergoing my bachlors in digital markting and global business. I can help you with any tasks related to this field. Additionally, I have good writing abilities thus I can help you in that way as well!American Accent Voice-OverAmerican English AccentMathematicsEnglishMicrosoft WordBusinessWritingGoogle DocsGoogle SheetsReviewMicrosoft Excel
- $30 hourlyI currently teach English as a second language. My education background is in psychology and mental health services. I hold a Master's degree in Social Work. My strengths in communication and organization make me an ideal candidate for project management. -Experience using various online teaching platforms -Proficiency with Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel, and Adobe -Native English Speaker -Fluent Spanish SpeakerAmerican Accent Voice-OverEditing & ProofreadingGeneral TranscriptionAmazon TranslateEducationMental HealthAmerican English AccentReviewWritingEnglishError DetectionTeachingTeaching English
- $20 hourlyCustomer service & sales specialist Young bilingual professional (Spanish-English-Catalan), with extensive international experience (United States, South America, Europe) focused on sales and international customer service. Long experience in live interpretation Spanish to English and English to Spanish in Medical,administrative, and sales fields. Long experience in chat support and costumer serviceAmerican Accent Voice-OverAmerican English AccentColombian Spanish DialectCastilian SpanishSpanish English AccentLanguage InterpretationTranslationOutbound SalesSalesServerCustomer ServiceOnline Chat Support
- $15 hourlyI'm a BPharm student who may work as a translator for both English and Spanish, as I'm from Madrid, Spain and my mother tongue is Spanish, but also I'm very good at English and love the language, so I can defence myself in it very well, basic English and English related to scienceAmerican Accent Voice-OverEnglish to Galician TranslationEnglish TutoringBritish English AccentSpanish English AccentSpanish to English TranslationSpanishAmerican English AccentScience & MedicinePublic HealthHealthResearch PapersPharmaceutical IndustryVoice RecordingVoice-OverTranslation
- $3 hourlyI'm just a student looking forward to gaining a little bit of money by translating any kind of text in spanish. I work fast, I won't request high prices and I am practically available everyday. My way of working is as simple as that. Soy una estudiante que quiere ganar un poco de dinero traduciendo cualquier tipo de texto al inglés. Trabajo rápido, no pido precios elevados y estoy prácticamente disponible todos los días. Mi forma de trabajar es así de sencilla.American Accent Voice-OverLiterary TranslationAcademic TranslationEnglishSpanishMultilingual TranslationImage-to-Image TranslationAudiovisual TranslationWebsite TranslationEditorial TranslationDocument TranslationTranslationAmerican English AccentCastilian Spanish
- $10 hourlyI’m an argentinian translator specialized in English-Spanish translations and interpretation, with a great passion for culture and languages. I’m also learning more languages to be ready in the future. I just finished a 6 month project for a company where I lived and travelled all around the UK, involving both document translation and live interpretations for my clients. That being the case, I find useful to clarify that, because of my background, I’m not only proficient in the languages but also in the cultures surrounding them. I can understand the majority of spanish accents and cultures as well with the English ones. Since that was my first experience related to the field I must say it was great and I wish to keep learning and having more experience in this type of work. I think my first clients were more than satisfied with my services and I'll leave the references available for you in case you need them. Before that, I used to be a software developer with expirience in fields from finance to graphic design. If you’re still here I appreciate very much your time and consideration.American Accent Voice-OverEuropean Spanish AccentLatin American Spanish AccentAmerican English AccentBritish English AccentSpanish to English TranslationEnglish to Spanish TranslationCaptionLive InterpretationProofreadingTranslation
- $25 hourlyI'm a passionate, driven, self-starting young American woman working and living in Spain as a self-employed business owner. I converted my student visa (as an English language assistant in public schools through a grant sponsored by the Spanish government) to a work permit in 2017. I graduated with a BBA in Economics and a BA in Spanish (dual degree in 4 years) from Jacksonville University, in Florida. In Jacksonville, I tutored Spanish to American young people and adults, working mainly with students from UNF and FCCJ/Florida State College. I also managed social media accounts for a local investor and entrepreneur, a leadership development trainer and a small business owner who created his own bike stand and accessories. From time to time, I translated texts and articles for my professor, Dr. Jorge Majfud, from Spanish to US English. In Spain, I've lived in three different regions in the country in the last 8 years. I studied abroad in Sevilla through Adelante Abroad and through diligence and determination became fluent in spoken Spanish after 4 months (going on 15 years experience with the language). I've taught English and shared my deep cultural knowledge of the US with Spaniards of all ages in three schools in La Coruña, Santiago de Compostela and Madrid. I've created hundreds of pages of SEO optimized content for a local Madrid copy writing agency as a freelancer. I've also managed a blog and produced my own content sharing my experiences, advice and foreign language and ESL tips to my readership of mostly solo travel loving women. I have extensive experience with copy writing, travel planning and research, translating articles, CVs, creative writing pieces, short stories, novels, business plans and contracts from Spanish to English and vice versa. I've learned how to use SDL Trados in order to perfect the accuracy of my translation projects but it by no means does the translation for me. (That's where I come in as the native speaker!) I can help you plan an excellent and unforgettable trip to Spain or give you firsthand advice on how to move here or modifify your current visa to stay here long-term. I love reading engaging, story-driven content and strive to provide my clients with the same excellent, well-written copy I write for my readers. I'm able to adapt my writing style to your company's voice with ease and optimize it with current SEO practices for 2022. If you want your website copy, article, CV or translation project to stand out from the crowd, let me help you make it happen. Hit "Contact and let's get in touch! I look forward to collaborating on your next project and getting to know you and your business.American Accent Voice-OverBusiness ServicesESL TeachingEnglish to Spanish TranslationTax LawSpanish to English TranslationSEO Keyword ResearchTax StrategyValue-Added TaxWritingAmerican English AccentWebsite CopywritingProofreadingSEO ContentBusiness Plan
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.