I am a previous Podio employee and now a Podio Partner. I build CRM systems for Real Estate Investors using Podio, Globiflow, and other software such as CallRail, MailChimp, and RingCentral to help my clients manage their incoming leads.
I've now come to a point where I have more clients than I have time, so I am looking for someone to join me and help me take the company to the next level!
The work will include both setting up the systems in Podio and interacting with clients, mainly to make customisations to their setup. It is a plus if you know Podio and Globiflow already, but not necessary. Contact with clients will sometime be via phone, mostly via email. Currently the work is 10-20hs a week, but will become a full-time job in the near future. I am open to paying you a fix rate each month or to pay you by the hour.
- You are an independent worker, not afraid to think outside of the box
- You have previous experience working with databases, crm systems or similar software
- You have experience working in a customer facing role
- Can work US hours and speak English fluently (All my clients are in the US)
- You are willing to learn and a be a part of building the company with me (if we work well together, I would love to have you become a part- or full-time of employee)
- You are ambitious, organized, and detail oriented - but only so far that you still can see the full picture - and you understand the value of time.
To learn more about me (since the website is still being built), check out my linked profile: www.linkedin.com/in/brittvanslyck
If you are interested, please send me a link to your linkedin profile or a copy of your resume. Then let's jump on a Skype call!