I'm looking for an ongoing relationship with a technical writer fluent in English who can research information of a technical nature, structure and clearly write unique articles that engage a general readership.
* Job is for four (4) articles, however you will be engaged to write one first.
- We have article topics mapped out going 9 months into the future (4 articles per month) = ongoing work available
- Topics are specific to the water tank industry and will require research on Australian government and related sites
- Articles should NOT be plagurised (or a rewritten article), but uniquely written in your own words.
- Content is very important, it needs to be clear, technically accurate and present points someone will be interested to read.
- Size of articles on average are around 700, although size isn't as important as content. Some might be as small as 400 words, others longer 1000 words. It really depends on the topic and available information.
- Articles should be largel formal (Professional, Matter of Fact, Helpful and Well Researched) with a touch of informality (Casual, Friendly, Interesting).
- See attached 'Article Writing Style Brief.pdf' for further details.
- You will be provided with a Content Plan containing a unit of four topics to write about.
- You will be tasked with research and put together one unique article that answers the questions, and contains the information detailed in the content plan.
- We will review your first article before having you proceed with the remaining three (to ensure we're a good match).
- More work will come on an ongoing basis if you have what we're after.
Specific details of what to write will be provided if you apply and appear to be a good match.
- Please state your experience with content writing and/or why you think you're a good match for the job.
- Attach some examples of your research-based articles.
- Please name your price. If not happy with price on job, you know what you're worth so name what you would be satisfied with. That way if we work together, then we'll both be happy with arrangement
If all goes well, I am looking to establish an ongoing relationship with a few writers who can manage writing many articles on an ongoing basis.