Ellgeebe Corp. (www.ellgeebe.com) is looking for an Online Communications Specialist and Social Media Influencer to attract and interact with communities and social media network users in the LGBTQ travel market and community. Ideally, you have a proven track record in writing for online media and you should be part of the LGBTQ community.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, messaging and audience identification
- Create, curate, edit, publish and share daily content (original and republished) on various online platforms in order to build connections to thought leaders, generate inbound traffic to the website and position ellgeeBE as the leading LGBTQ travel community platform
- Maintain company reputation by following the established Brand strategy
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Contact users, businesses and organizations to build community and connections
- Support the implementation of a backlink program - introducing ellgeeBE through contact with businesses and organizations and generate links back to ellgeeBE
- Constantly monitoring KPIs to measure the impact of your work and make necessary adjustments
- Support of other team members in their projects
- Native English speaker (French and Spanish a plus)
- Excellent English writing and editing skills
- Exceeds at communication and building relationships
- Proven social networking experience
- Knowledge of online marketing and channels
- Knowledge and interest in the LGBTQ community
- Affinity for the travel industry
PASSIONATE ABOUT OUR CAUSE:
Even though you’ll work as freelancer, we are looking for a long-term relationship. We are looking for someone who strongly believes in the potential and vision of our startup in becoming a leader in the LGBTQ travel industry.
You will be working on a project basis billed at an hourly rate from wherever you are. As such, this is a part-time freelance opportunity that could develop into a full-time position in the future. As the contributors to ellgeeBE are located around the world, we demand strong self-discipline, responsiveness and excellent communication with all team members.
The “about us” section on our website www.ellgeebe.com provides information about who we are and what we have set out to do.
If you are committed to and enthusiastic about our vision, we look forward to hearing from you.