I am a PMP Certified Technical Program Manager having ~15 years of experience working as a Senior Program Manager at one of the top global IT companies for 12 years and working as Technicak Head at one of the fast-growing Technology companies of India since past 2 years.
I have extensive IT experience which includes working as a Developer and Module leader on Java/J2EE technologies and mobile applications in the initial part of my career and as a Technical Program Manager and Architect for handling complex web technologies, Software Product development based projects in past 9 years. My PMP certification is valid till Dec 2016.
My current key responsibilities include Technical Solutionizing for various complex projects of Fortune 500 Customers across the globe, providing Leadership for Program and Delivery management to the programs under my line of control, strategizing and planning for business growth of the company, creation of required service lines and pre-sales support for various proposals, selling of service lines and other strategic initiatives for my Line Of Business.
I also have a team of 25 extremely talented technology folks under my line of control currently spanning across Websites (html, PHP, Java, Wordpress) Design & Development, Enterprise level software development, Mobile app development, Digital Marketing, Products innovation/ incubation and development and other divisions like QA/Testing, Content Writing and many more. Also responsible to take care of end to end Program management of few of my direct Accounts in Banking (CRM, Core Banking and Branch banking), Retailing and Business Intelligence (BI) domains and J2EE Technologies.
I am responsible of providing leadership for Talents Resourcing, People Management, Program Management (scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communications and risk management), Delivery excellence, Quality Management in addition to Technical Solutionizing and Customer Interfacing, Client Management. I have delivered exceptional results in past few years because of which I have always been rated as topmost candidate in relative comparison with my peers.
Also lead multiple strategic initiatives for my accounts in line with Organization Delivery and Quality excellence strategies. Few of them to highlighted are:
1. 3 Patents filed for my innovations in technology space.
2. Inventor, Creator and Complete owner of multiple technology based products running successfully under my belt as of now.
3. Two recent initiatives lead by me as per Six Sigma and Lean methodology which helped in saving more than USD 1m for the Organization.
5. A strategic initiative to get additional business growth of around USD 1m for the Unit by creating a robust framework to staff the untapped business opportunities.
6. End-to-end ownership for creation a new BI product from scratch starting from ideation to creation & up to final closure and marketing.
7. An initiative for better operational efficiency and increasing the utilization of talents in the Unit.
8. An initiative for better employee connect and employee motivation, satisfaction.
9. A Development Center level sub-track for better awareness and adherence of Values and Discipline. Involved in creation and implementation of newer policies/guidelines in this space along with single-handed creation of required portals for the same.
Strong knowledge of CMMI and ISO processes and a Certified internal quality auditor within the Organization. Involved in auditing at least one project across verticals on quarterly basis.
Looking forward to extend my technical architecting knowledge along with project/program/delivery management support to wider community across geographies over internet as of now.