Hire the best Calendar Management Specialists in Brazil
Check out Calendar Management Specialists in Brazil with the skills you need for your next job.
- $20 hourlyHi, there! I'm the virtual assistant you're looking for! With experience in customer services and business administration tasks, organization and clear communication are really important to me. If you need help with your business, relax, you found it. As a native Brazilian, you can also count on me for having your texts translated into native Portuguese. If you are thinking: 🔴 "I don't have time to do this" 🔴 "I need someone to do this task for me" 🔴 "I am tired and I wish I could delegate some work" I can solve your problem! Some of the services I can do for you, but not limited to these: 🟢 Scheduling management 🟢 General administrative support 🟢 Tasks Organization 🟢 Project Managing 🟢 Organized and efficient data entry 🟢 Email Managment 🟢 Posts scheduling on social media 🟢 Create worksheets on Google Sheets 🟢 Translate texts from English to Portuguese and vice versa 🟢 Portuguese transcriptions You can trust having a reliable, hardworking and organized VA to do your project. Send me a message and let's work together! I'm willing to be the solution for your needs.Calendar ManagementSchedulingGoogle FormsTrelloProject ManagementAdministrative SupportTranslationBrazilian Portuguese AccentGoogle CalendarVirtual AssistanceAppointment SchedulingData EntryPortugueseEnglish
- $10 hourlyI'm a graduated designer specialized in Design, Communication and Multimidia. I have a passion for Japanese culture and it's one of the influences I have to be organized and have discipline in my life. Also, I worked in aviation for several years, before deciding to work home office full-time, and the multitasking and fast environment made me follow steps and how to prioritize them to achieve the best result. I speak English and Portuguese fluently, and I'm conversational in Japanese. I worked assisting an Airport Manager from Latam Airlines, the Marketing and Growth Manager of Clearco, a real estate agent, and his company. And I also worked as a consultant to other companies like music schools and clothing stores about task management. I'm experienced with software for organization, task management, spreadsheets, data management, e-mail management and people management. I can create digital materials such as logos, flyers, social media posts, slide presentations, etc. Here is a list of some programs/systems/apps I already worked with: Slack, Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator, WordPress, Wix, ClickUp, Monday.com, Trello, Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Meta Ads, Google Ads. Message me to have more information and how we can work together!Calendar ManagementSocial Media ManagementSchedulingEnglish to Portuguese TranslationData EntryBrazilian Portuguese to English TranslationProject ManagementCommunicationsEditing & ProofreadingExecutive SupportCustomer ServiceWritingSearch Engine OptimizationContent WritingBook EditingBook WritingVirtual AssistanceTranslation
- $35 hourlyHi🖖 I'm Renata, an all-around creative with a passion for trends, different experiences, and events. Currently living in São Paulo, Brazil. I speak fluent English, Portuguese and Spanish. And here's how I can help your business: Event Planning * Helping to establish the vision for the event * Working out where and when to host it * Handling location and venue booking * Negotiating contracts with venues, third party vendors, booking agents and artist's management * Pulling together the team to deliver the event – producers, assistants, technical staff * Making sure the audience experience onsite is smooth * Creating and managing a marketing plan to promote the event * Co-ordinating the broadcast element to ensure the engineering and production teams have what they need in order to get the best content to air – from parking spaces for broadcast trucks * Bringing together people who will staff the event – the technical teams, audience teams, artist teams, production teams, and facilities teams * Handling social media channels including posting and tracking marketing campaigns on Instagram, Facebook and MailChimp. * Ensuring that any station branding is present and correct, but also that the event is effectively marketed to the audience * Completing production itineraries and risk assessments where relevant * Being present onsite during the event to manage logistics and ensure people are where they need to be * Trouble-shooting issues as and when they arise * Staying across the event content to make sure it is going to plan * Manage post-event summation to determine successes, ROI, future enhancements, and follow-up communications Exactly what you were looking for? Let's have a chat and talk about your project!Calendar ManagementSchedulingEvent ManagementCustomer ServiceConsumer ResearchCorporate Event PlanningStrategic PlanTask CoordinationProject ManagementEvent Planning
- $40 hourlyDo you struggle to tidy or structure? Do you lose time procrastinating? I can assist you in finding customised systems. Or, I can organise for you. What do you prefer? What is it that you would like to organise? I can help you organise your home, office, workplace, life, workload, finances, computer, Android phone, files, emails, locking systems, events, etc. I see structure in anything. And I tidy and structure everything around me. It is my passion! Being organised saves so much time. I solve technical, logistical or organisational problems you face analytically and efficiently. Let us have a chat about your needs to see how I can help you best. Contact me, and I reserve time for you. I am looking forward to seeing you thrive and succeed without distractions. Don't fail because of chaos. I can help you. Find a more detailed but non-exhaustive list of what I can do for you below: ☎️ Communication Management: Zoom, Skype, Slack; Telegram, Business WhatsApp, Signal, Viber; 📧 Gmail: migration, setting up accounts, POP3, IMAP; filters, tags; templates, signatures; set up aliases and implementing them into Gmail; combine Gmail with Keep and Tasks; MailTracker, Boomerang; 🗓 Schedule Management: Trello, Calendly; Google Calendar: events, tasks, reminders, goals, automated scheduling with Calendly; 🗂 File and Data Management: Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets; proposals, files, pictures, data entry; 📱 Android: Apps organisation, settings, secure folder as "phone inside the phone"; 👨👩👧👦 Life management: events, projects, daily life and time, finances, bill payment, budgets, declutter, research, account creations; 💻 Website management: Bluehost, WordPress, Astra, Elementor, Essential Addons, Pods, WP Affiliate, WooCommerce, Paid Membership Pro, Contact Form 7, UpdraftPlus, Wordfence, Rank Math; embedding: Sendinblue sign-up forms, Google Forms, videos; API, social media integration, PayPal Integration; StoryBrand; 📬 Sendinblue email marketing management: create and set up templates and sign up forms, lists and segments, embed sign-up forms into WordPress, in- and export templates, campaigns, transactional, and automated emails; 💬 Social Media Management: Facebook, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn, Xing; 🎞 Video Management: basic editing, YouTube, Dailymotion, embedding on WordPress. Now you know more about some of my skills. But what about my personality and strengths, you wonder? I invite you to check out my results of three strength and personality tests. 💪🏻 StrengthsFinder 2.0 result Achiever, Analytical, Responsibility, Relator, Command; 🏆 StandOut result Equalizer, Influencer; 💡 Myers–Briggs Assertive Defender, ISFJ-A, Sentinel, Confident Individualism, Marge Simpson. Better yet, talk to me directly and get your own impression. 🇩🇪 My mother tongue is German. 🇳🇿 Since 2009 I am speaking, writing and reading English daily and I am using UK spelling ― as you noticed. 🇲🇽 I am working on improving my Spanish daily, but it remains to be on a conversational level. 🇸🇪 Recently I started to add Swedish and can hold a basic conversion. And what do I do in my free time? ♿ I help friends and neighbours finding solutions and empower them. Those who know me consult me with their challenges. 📚 I constantly learn new skills. My kindle is full of non-fiction books I have read and I implement my learnings! I listen to TED talks to get new ideas. 🏃🏼♀️ My lifestyle is minimalistic. I live out of hand-luggage and focus on physical and mental fitness, preparedness, constant improvement and relationships that matter. 🧵 I love to crochet, especially micro amigurumi. Origami is another hobby of mine. Isn't it fantastic that you can create anything out of a piece of yarn or paper? 🧐 If you haven't got a real problem for me to solve, could you give me a maths or logic riddle, please? 🔒 I am an Abloy-addict. Locksmithing is a passion. I distract myself by figuring out masterkeyed systems when people bore me with small talk. A day full of solving problems, improving, tidying up and having helped someone thrive is perfect! So have you got any problems for me to solve? Ngā manaakitanga Sarah PS: I also love to put on a pair of Red Bands and shear the odd hogget. Or to feed a calf or lamb. Or to spend time with huacaya alpacas, Charolais cattle or kunekune pigs. Or to walk the fenceline and check their water troughs. Or to muster some sheep with a heading dog. And then drive up the hill with a quad bike to watch the sunset over Te Waihora, finding some horse mushrooms for dinner on the way. Lighting the coal range at night to fry the mushrooms while teaching a magpie to whistle the chorus of Rain by Dragon ... PPS: “Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful.” ― William Morris Let's replace "house" with "life". Think about it.Calendar ManagementFile ManagementSchedulingTask CoordinationEmail CommunicationFile MaintenanceProofreadingGermanArbitrationGeneral TranscriptionGoogle WorkspaceSocial Media Content CreationOrganizerGeneral Office SkillsProblem SolvingCommunications
- $6 hourlyBachelor of Social Sciences and Master of Political Sociology at UFSC (Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina). I am very knowledgable about people behavior, I have worked in HR-related conducting interviews and profiling candidates. I am very fast to understand client profoundly. This I believe to be my best skill to work as a customer service officer. I am fluent in English and Portuguese (Brazilian), and above average in Spanish. I also have experience with translation (English-Portuguese) and with transcription.Calendar ManagementCustomer SupportCustomer ServiceMicrosoft OfficeSchedulingOnline Chat SupportEmail SupportEnglishPortuguese
- $25 hourlyHey, I would like to start introducing myself. Im Thayanne, 30 years old and Im Film producer and VA Being producer for over 10 years has brought me knowledge and experience in several areas. The most important points of my profession (and for sure my strengths) are: having extreme attention to the tasks, being organized, knowing how to work in a fast pace environment with unforeseen and how to maintain a good relationship with the team and customers. If you’re looking for someone to help you keeping the business on track you can definitely count on me. Im here to provide all the support you might need as well as coming up with new ideas and perspectives that can be valuable for you. Im currently Production Coordinator at The Music of Tomorrow, Video Production Company based in New Jersey, USA, which we have a complete digital infrastructure where we sell not only services but digital products and online courses. Since this an on going project and it's everything already set up, now I have time and I'm able to enter a new freelance endeavor. Some of my usual work as producer includes: - Planning & Logistics: Which means being responsible to think and execute all infrastructure a film crew needs for the shootings. - Planning trips: Since booking flights/hotels/ logistics for commute , restaurants and services and support while the team is working in that place. - Negotiation with sponsors: Negotiation for better deals and sponsorship for the projects) - Content creation - Budget management: Income x Expenses tracking and estimates - Social Media Management: Posts automation, Interaction I have large experience as Manager Assistant in a Medical Office in New Jersey USA, doing administrative tasks such as: - Scheduling Manage patients appointments x Dr meetings and personal appointments - Budget Management: Income x Expenses tracking, Credit Card and Banking Account management and Payroll Support. - Inventory keeping the inventory updated and planning new purchases - Emails & Phone calls responses - Data Entry - Customer Care - Sensitive Information filling/records Im easy an opened to learn new systems (Actually, I'm always excited to learn new things), but here are some of the platforms I’ve worked before: - Quickbooks - Google Suite - Microssoft Excel and Word - Docusign - Practice Fusion - Canva - Later - WIX - Airtable As I said before, I'm super excited to jump into new projects trough Upwork. You can be sure you'll be working with a committed person. CURRENTLY LIVING in New York, USA (since 2017) (Location set up as Brazil for tax purposes on upwork platform)Calendar ManagementEmail CommunicationPhone SupportCalendarOrganizational PlanCanvaSchedulingSocial Media ManagementCustomer ServiceBudget ManagementPrice & Quote NegotiationVideo ProductionData EntryTime ManagementMicrosoft Excel
- $15 hourly👋🏼Hello there! I'm a native Brazilian with a strong command of Portuguese, fluent in English, and have a basic grasp of French. Beyond that, I'm a dedicated student pursuing a degree in 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 at one of the top universities in Latin America. 🗣️I've spent over 3 years honing my skills as a 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿, specializing in English and Portuguese. My journey has led me to work with multinational companies and NGOs, such as AIESEC Brazil, providing language interpretation services across various industries. I've also had the privilege of supporting ambassadors at important institutional events and contributing to the success of American universities during conferences. 🌎In my role as a 𝗖𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹, I've been entrusted with overseeing the entire international exchange process. This includes navigating the intricacies of bureaucracy and maintaining open lines of communication with Sales and B2B teams. With tools like Apollo, CrunchBase, Sales Navigator, and CRM in my toolkit, I ensure that everything runs smoothly. 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 & 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲: 💻My experience in Sales Operations and Lead Development showcases my proactive nature and my ability to leverage data-driven insights to improve sales processes. I've had the pleasure of directly engaging with international clients, ensuring the highest level of service. My responsibilities encompass tracking daily lead flow, swiftly assigning leads to the right sales professionals, conducting thorough research, and delivering concise reports. I'm deeply committed to finding ways to enhance workflow, contributing significantly to the growth and success of organizations. 📌𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗠𝗲? ✔️ Flexibility ✔️ Reliability ✔️ Determination ✔️ Positive Attitude and Kindness 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀|𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿: ✔️ Translation/Interpretation ✔️ Customer Success/Experience Services ✔️ Virtual Assistance ✔️ Data Entry ✔️ Quality Checking ✔️ Sales Ops 🕛 𝗔𝘃𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: My schedule is flexible, allowing us to discuss the best time for our projects to meet your needs. Let's connect and discuss how I can help you achieve your goals, with a focus on building a trustworthy relationship for successful project execution. 𝐋𝐞𝐭’𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭? :)Calendar ManagementSchedulingProofreadingBrazilian Portuguese DialectProject ManagementCustomer ServiceCustomer ExperienceEnglish to Portuguese TranslationEnglish TutoringReview or Feedback CollectionWritingQuality AssuranceEnglish to Brazilian Portuguese TranslationTypingPortugueseLead Generation
- $10 hourlyI'm a virtual assistant with more than 10 years' experience in spreadsheets, documents, travel planning and events. I am committed, organized and agile. I have mastered the tools of excel, power point, word, teams, google drive and zoom. I speak English, Spanish and French.Calendar ManagementCustomer ExperienceKartraMeeting AgendasSchedulingCustomer Support PluginFile ManagementAsanaCustomer ServiceZoom Video ConferencingOrganizational PlanMicrosoft ExcelData EntryGoogle Docs
- $10 hourlyI am a bachelor in Business Administration, and I'm here to help you! I've already worked as a Proofreader, Translator, Voice Talent, Social Media Manager, and Virtual Assistant. I can write, proofread, translate and transcribe texts in English and Portuguese. Check the ←Translation← tab to know more! I can also work as a Virtual Assistant to support you with your daily needs. Check the ←Virtual/Administrative Assistance← tab to know more!Calendar ManagementGoogle Workspace AdministrationWordPressOffice 365RebrandingOffice AdministrationTranslationProofreadingPortugueseSchedulingVirtual Assistance
- $25 hourlyHello! My name is Daniel Seara, I'm a 23-year-old Video Editor, Traffic Manager and Copywriter -->About My Video Editor Specialties: 1. Youtube Videos (whole video editing accordingly to your niche and requirements, I can also manage the whole SEO process if you want). 2. Short-Form Videos (TikTok, reels, Pinterest, Instagram) 3. Video ADS (Google ads, Facebook ads, TikTok ads, Pinterest ads). I usually work with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects. -->About My Traffic Manage Specialties: 1. Strategic Planning 2. Data Analysis and Metrics 3. Ad Management 4. Campaign Optimization 5. Knowledge of Digital Marketing Tools 6. Copywriting and Content Creation 7. Monitoring Trends and Innovations 8. Communication Skills -->About My Copywriter Specialties: 1. SEO Copywriting: Producing optimized texts for search engines, strategically incorporating keywords to improve search engine rankings. 2. Social Media Copywriting: Developing persuasive and engaging posts for social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. 3. Storytelling Copywriting: Telling engaging stories that captivate the audience and create emotional connections with the brand or product. 4. Video Copywriting: Creating persuasive scripts for TV commercials, promotional videos, and explainer videos. 5. Digital Copywriting: Creating content for websites, landing pages, marketing emails, social media campaigns, and online ads. Let’s jump on the chat or an initial 10-minute call (free of charge) so that we can discuss your project in more detail and identify how my skillset will work best for you. Thank you for your time and consideration, Daniel SearaCalendar ManagementAudio Post ProductionStem Mixing & MasteringYouTube MarketingForm CompletionLight Project ManagementTranslationCopywritingVirtual AssistanceExecutive SupportSchedulingGoogle WorkspaceProduct ListingsVideo EditingAdobe After EffectsAdobe Premiere Pro
- $11 hourlyHello there! I'm a Brazilian virtual assistant. I currently work as a VA for a travel influencer with over 60k followers on Instagram. If you need someone who manages your social media, handles directly answering your customers, organizes your schedule and makes your appointments, I'm the right person! I also have experience: - Organizing through Notion - Excel - Support instagram DMs and comments - Virtual event planning and others. I'd be happy to help :)Calendar ManagementVoice RecordingNotionTask CoordinationSchedulingBrazilian Portuguese DialectPortugueseEnglishTranslationGoogle AssistantEmail Communication
- $7 hourlyHello, I'm Vitor, a professional virtual assistant, translator and copywriter from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I have 2 years of professional experience translating from English to Brazilian Portuguese, and some of the works that I do include: Virtual Assistance: ✔Web Research ✔Scheduling appointments ✔Calling Establishments ✔Email communication ✔Administrative support Writing: ✔ Content writing ✔ Proofreading ✔ Editing ✔ SEO content Data Entry: ✔Formatting documents ✔Creating spreadsheet formulas ✅ Native Brazilian Portuguese ✅ Fluent in English for 6 years ✅ Back-End Developer ✅ Experienced in SEO ✅ Experience in the IT and programming area. ✅ Experienced in cryptocurrency ✅ Experienced with CAT Tools ✅ 2+ years in the translation fieldCalendar ManagementAdministrative SupportSchedulingVirtual AssistanceData MiningPortugueseSEO ContentBrazilian Portuguese DialectCopywritingTranslationEnglishContent WritingMicrosoft ExcelSEO WritingGoogle DocsData Entry
- $35 hourlyHello, nice to meet you :) I appreciate you for considering me for you job. I have been a Virtual Assistant since 2012 working with international organizations as well as individuals. As a freelancer, I embrace all challenges presented to me with a positive attitude. I am a resourceful, organized and energetic assistant with significant experience in office management. A dedicated team player with demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously, and meet time-sensitive objectives with very little supervision in a multinational and multicultural work environment. SKILLS - Accounting - Project Management Software - Emails - CRM I look forward to speaking with you soon! TatianaCalendar ManagementTravel PlanningMarketing StrategyDecision MakingSocial Media MarketingSchedulingManagement SkillsProject ManagementMicrosoft OfficeBudget PlanningInventory ManagementProject PlansOrganizational Design & EffectivenessAccountingInvoicing
- $22 hourlyIs scheduling appointments, managing emails, managing social media, or doing research taking a lot of your time? Do you need more time to focus on what will really bring results for your business and personal life? Don't worry, I can help you! I'm a virtual assistant specializing in providing administrative support, social media management, and research services to busy entrepreneurs and small business owners. I help my clients focus on what they do best by taking care of their time-consuming tasks, allowing them to grow their business and achieve their goals. With my exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and strong work ethic, I'm the perfect partner for businesses looking to increase their productivity and profitability. If you are looking to take your business to another level, please do not hesitate to contact me. As an administrative assistant with four years of experience, I have worked with various departments, including managing emails, answering calls, customer service, Excel planners, Word document reporting, problem-solving, sales, internet banking, eCommerce, stock control, and archiving documents. In my previous roles, I developed strong organizational skills and attention to detail, which would be invaluable in managing tasks such as scheduling appointments, arranging travel, and handling correspondence. My proficiency in Excel and Word has allowed me to create and maintain detailed reports, as well as track and analyze data. Additionally, my experience in customer service and problem-solving has taught me how to communicate effectively with clients and resolve issues quickly and efficiently. I am currently in my third year of college taking a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, which has allowed me to gain a deeper understanding of the various aspects of business operations. I believe that this knowledge, combined with my previous experiences, would enable me to excel in a virtual assistant role. Furthermore, my language skills are an asset to any business. As a native speaker of Portuguese, I am advanced in English and a beginner in Japanese. My multilingual abilities can help facilitate communication between international clients and colleagues.Calendar ManagementOnline ResearchSocial Media ManagementMultilingual TranslationProblem SolvingCommunication SkillsHosting Zoom CallsAdministrative SupportWritingCustomer ServiceVirtual AssistanceExecutive SupportData EntrySchedulingEcommerceMicrosoft Office
- $10 hourlyProfessional with extensive knowledge of administrative procedures, organization systems, communication technologies and activity management. Over 10 years of experience as manager and corporate leaders officer, in addition to development and management of documents in the administrative, marketing and financial fields Student of Information Architecture and Experience Design (UX, UI and Product Design).Calendar ManagementContent WritingMicrosoft WordCommunicationsAdministrative SupportPersonal AdministrationTime ManagementLight Project ManagementSchedulingEmail CommunicationGoogle WorkspaceFile ManagementData EntryExecutive SupportMeeting AgendasVirtual Assistance
- $10 hourlyHello and welcome to my Upwork profile! I'm Maria Eduarda, your dedicated and detail-oriented virtual assistant, committed to delivering top-notch results and exceptional client satisfaction. With over four years of professional experience in administrative work and HR roles, I've developed a strong skill set that allows me to efficiently manage various tasks and adapt quickly to new challenges. Who am I? I'm a 21-year-old, highly motivated and resourceful virtual assistant with a background in management processes and advanced English proficiency. I'm always eager to learn and improve, ensuring that I stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies. What I offer: ✅ Administrative Support ✅ Human Resources Assistance ✅ Email and Calendar Management ✅ Social Media Management ✅ Data Entry and Spreadsheet Management ✅ Web Research ✅ Customer Service ✅ Document Editing and Formatting ✅ Scheduling Appointments Why choose me? ✅ Proven experience in administrative and HR roles ✅ Excellent communication and interpersonal skills ✅ Strong work ethic and professionalism ✅ Commitment to client satisfaction and quality work ✅ Proficient in all skill related to the Google Suite and Microsoft Office. ✅ Quick learner and adaptive to new challenges ✅ Flexible working hours to accommodate your schedule Next steps: Feel free to send me a message to discuss your project, and I'll be more than happy to assist you. I'm excited to work with you and help you achieve your goals! Thank you for taking the time to read my profile. Have a great day!Calendar ManagementSchedulingSpreadsheet SkillsSocial Media MarketingAdministrative SupportEmail SupportLead GenerationOnline Chat SupportSocial Media ManagementEmail & NewsletterVirtual AssistanceReceptionist SkillsEmail Communication
- $5 hourlyHi there! 👋 I'm Maria, your creative virtual assistant specializing in administration support. As a native Portuguese speaker with fluent English skills, I'm excited to offer my unique blend of creativity and administrative expertise and to provide exceptional assistance to help you thrive. 😊 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪? ✔️ General Virtual Assistance; ✔️ General Admin. Tasks; ✔️ Email and Chat Support ✔️ Customer Service; ✔️ Appointment Settings; ✔️ Graphic design - Social Media; ✔️ Basic Video Editing; ✔️ Data Entry; ✔️ 63WPM. 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙢𝙚? ✔️ Ambitious; ✔️ Creative; ✔️ Fast Learner; ✔️ Excellent communication skills; ✔️ 24/7 available. If you're interested, contact me! ❤️Calendar ManagementSchedulingAdministrative SupportCustomer SupportVirtual AssistanceWritingEnglishData EntryProblem SolvingOrganizational BehaviorCommunication SkillsTime Management
- $55 hourlyMy name is Cauane, I'm 18 years old and I'm studying marketing at university. I already worked in the administrative area of a company but I'm currently doing an internship with customer service, I like the job but I don't like the company, so I'm looking for new opportunities. I have experience in sales, organizing spreadsheets and documents and also with customer service.Calendar ManagementAd Scheduling & DeliveryScheduling
- $75 hourlyI am an administrative assistant and in the area where I need to keep an efficient schedule, manage documents and files systematically and coordinate tasks and projects in an organized way, I have clear and efficient verbal and written communication, in order to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues and superiors, I have the ability to use productivity tools, office software and document management systems, customer service, I am friendly and helpful, I am able to handle requests or supervision in a professional manner. I am able to deal with changes, deal with unforeseen situations and adapt to new procedures and processes.Calendar ManagementManagement SkillsBusiness ManagementAccounting BasicsSchedulingAdministrate
- $10 hourlyI am a former full-time finance professional turned self-motivated full-time Translation/Writing/VA services provider. I have a bachelor's degree in Business, a master's degree in Finance (from one of the top universities in Brazil), and three years of experience in office jobs: as an intern, trainee, and later, finance analyst. From 2018 to 2020 I steadily worked with a Brazilian company focused on Visa issuance to countries such as Australia, New Zealand, the USA, England, among many others. I have also been in other freelancer projects, such as subtitling of several International Tax Law lectures, interviews, translation of Psychology Reports, personal letters, social media posts, App localization, subtitling, etc. You can see a small sample of my work and get in touch on my page!Calendar ManagementPythonData ScrapingData EntryGoogle DocsMicrosoft Power BIMicrosoft WordGeneral TranscriptionTypingBrazilian Portuguese DialectAccuracy VerificationMicrosoft ExcelSchedulingMicrosoft PowerPointEnglishEmail CommunicationFrench
- $5 hourlyWelcome to my profile! Let's grow your business with less time! :) My name is Bruna, and I am available to help your business in the following services below: - Translation: to and from English, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese. - Data Entry: I have good typing skills that can get any data entry job as soon as possible. - Customer service: live chat, order tracking, creating invoice, email support, etc. - Researcher. - Virtual Assistant. - Graphics using Canva. - Calendar Management - Office Applications Feel free to contact me any time.Calendar ManagementSalesFile ManagementLead GenerationOnline ResearchCustomer ServiceEmail SupportSchedulingPortuguese to English TranslationData EntryMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft Office
- $27 hourlyI am a researcher from Brazil, with a formal background as a Historian and Asian Studies specialist. I'm passionate about traveling, having visited over 9 countries. I have professional and volunteer experience in Brazil, United States, Belgium, Sri Lanka, and China. Currently, I work as an Executive Assistant. As a freelancer, I hope to continue my education and world exploration.Calendar ManagementLinuxEmail CommunicationAdministrative SupportFile ManagementSchedulingMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft ExcelResearch ReportsTopic ResearchExecutive SupportAppointment SchedulingTask CoordinationTranslationContent WritingTime Management
- $7 hourlyI am a dedicated and organized person versed in business management, customer service and international business. I also have previous experience in translation. Able to maintain a positive attitude while interacting with demanding clients and being adaptable to a given situation. I consider myself a proactive person with a high sense of responsibility and willing to learn. I am currently interested in providing remote support as virtual assistant in order to help companies and people worldwide to achieve their goals.Calendar ManagementExecutive SupportVirtual AssistanceData EntryTask CoordinationSchedulingAdministrative SupportCanvaForm CompletionStaffing NeedsMailchimpSocial Media Content CreationSocial Media ContentEmail Communication
- $19 hourlyI'm a passionate, resilient, dedicated, and proactive experienced customer care specialist and translator. I'm pursuing quality service and customer focus in four languages in any task assign to me. I provide over ten years of international experience to any new project. Strong background in delivering solutions. Fast learner, passionate about technology, reliable, highly independent, eager to offer great experiences. More than ten years of experience in the customer care and hospitality industry • Experience resolving customer complaints and work situations in 4 different languages (Spanish, English, French and Brazilian Portuguese). • Great experience coordinating Search Engine Optimization strategies, copywriting, photos and videos. • Strong background in active listening and communication skills with high levels of customer service and luxury service. • Fast learner, creative, approachable, and excellent organizational skills with a keen eye on details. • Negotiation skills with internal clients and suppliers. I will be delighted to join your company and together maintain the brand standards. I had the opportunity to live and worked in Canada, Mexico, and Brazil. I traveled to Dubai, South Africa, Tunisia, Belgium, and France, allowing me to develop an intercultural education and understanding the importance of delivering brand-led experiences.Calendar ManagementPhone CommunicationEnglish to Portuguese TranslationFrench to English TranslationCopywritingData EntryAdministrative SupportCustomer Service AnalyticsEnglish to Spanish TranslationGoogle WorkspaceMicrosoft OfficeSchedulingCustomer ServiceCustomer Service TrainingSEO Strategy
- $6 hourlyI am a architecture student who loves all the things about the process of creating a project, especially in the design and art field. If you need someone to do your logo design,help you with your art project or even do your birthday invitation in the most efficient and cheaper way,you just found your girl!Calendar ManagementDesign MockupEnglishTranslationArt & DesignOrganizerSchedulingDesign HandoffDesign Concept
- $10 hourlyI'm a rockstar Virtual Assistant with excellent Data Entry, Quality Assurance & setup for Cold Outbound skills. I'm eager to learn at every chance I get and develop myself while helping my clients succeed. With my help, you won't be only saving time, but money as well. Don't go thinking your time doesn't have value! Let me help you free your time to do what you do best - grow your business doing your specialty while I handle the work you hate doing! 😊Calendar ManagementStrategyManagement SkillsBooking Management SystemStore Management ReportingProject BudgetCommunication SkillsProject DeliveryQuality AssuranceData EntryCritical Thinking SkillsVirtual AssistanceSchedulingBooking ServicesReport Writing
- $25 hourlyVery enthusiastic and hard-working professional, with a vast experience in Project Management, corporate events, translations and teaching. Professions that allowed me to put into practice my planning, communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills as well as establish solid relationships with people from different backgrounds, nationalities, and age groups. New challenges is really what keeps me alive, which I believe to have led me to various areas of work. I'm flexible but not superficial, I dive very deep into the projects I'm working on. On a personal note, I am Brazilian by birth, but I've lived in Canada, the United States, and England. I've lived outside of Brazil most of my adult life. I'm fluent in a native level in both English and Portuguese. Main skills and abilities: - Planning and delivering a project from start to finish using Microsoft project apps as well as some other apps like Asana and Trello. - Experience producing online events using Microsoft teams, Zoom, Youtube, and Instagram - I can produce and deliver face-to-face events, looking after all the logistics, sponsorship packages, and speaker recruitment of events. - I love to look after customers and make sure they are happy, satisfied at all times. - Experience in teaching in-person and online classes in English and Portuguese - Experience in Translating material from English to Portuguese or vice-versa. - I can type fast and I'm good at it! I find it strangely calming. I love to learn new skills and I'm a fast learner, so I'm easily adaptable to clients needs!Calendar ManagementLiterary TranslationBusiness TranslationTeachingAdministrateLogistics ManagementLogistics CoordinationProject SchedulingSchedulingBusiness PresentationProject ManagementTranslationManagement SkillsMicrosoft TeamsMicrosoft Project
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.