Hire the best Marketing Managers in the United States
Check out Marketing Managers in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $60 hourlyHi! I'm Marina, a marketing strategist with 8 years of experience working for major international corporations and providing digital marketing services. Companies I have worked for include: Revelate (SAAS B2B), USA KinectAir (private jet service), USA Data.ai (SAAS), USA Functionaize (SAAS), USA Dataknox (IT services), USA Philip Morris International (FMCG, retail, Armenia, Ukraine) HIRECLOUT (Tech Recruiting and Consulting Firm, USA) Square Signs (Custom Sign Making E-commerce, USA) Front Signs (Sign Making Company, B2B, USA) Industracom.com (B2B Marketplace, Australia) Canadian Classroom (E-commerce, Canada, USA) Rendez-Vous (Retail, E-commerce, Russia, Cyprus) Melloweasy (E-commerce, China) I have successfully launched 4 businesses and 9 product, ranging from start-ups to well-known international brands. Career highlights I am proud of: - Managed the brand Marlboro, one of the world's top 10 brands, with an annual marketing budget of $120K-150K. - Led the complete product development and marketing strategy for the successful launch of IQOS in a new market, resulting in stock depletion within 3 months. - Invited by Philip Morris Ukraine to work in the Customer Experience department. Completed around 50 successful freelance projects for businesses worldwide, including business consulting. - Served as deputy director of marketing for a leading fashion retailer in Russia, overseeing 120 retail stores in Russia and one flagship store in France. Led business expansion to the Cypriot market and successfully launched a new CDP platform, migrating from a database of 5 million users. - Developed and launched a highly successful photo studio business. - Act as a start-up mentor and business consultant, with one of the start-ups I mentored currently operating as a successful social enterprise. Currently, I work for a digital marketing agency, where I run digital marketing strategies and campaigns for prominent players in the tech industry and more. The tools I utilize in my work include Google Analytics, Google Ads, Meta Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, Hubspot, Adroll, Power BI, Mouseflow, Hotjar, Semrush, Ahrefs, Similarweb, Adobe, Illustrator, Canva, and others. If you would like to see my business cases, let's connect!Marketing ManagementLinkedIn Lead GenerationFacebook Ads ManagerLinkedIn MarketingIndustry & Competitor AnalysisBusiness ConsultingWebsite AuditCompetitive AnalysisCompetitor ResearchMarketing PlanMarketing StrategyCustomer Experience ResearchSocial Media StrategyMarket ResearchEmail Marketing
- $59 hourlyAre you looking for help creating digital ads that will really make an impact? Hello, My name is Amanda Zumwalt. I specialize in creating and managing digital ads that are designed to reach your target audience, maximize your budget, and achieve your goals. No matter your budget size or desired outcome, I can create attention-grabbing ads or work with existing ones to help them stand out. Plus, I can help you craft a compelling call-to-action and landing page that converts customers. I've worked with a wide range of businesses, from small mom and pop stores to companies with over $200 million in sales a year. Digital ads are effective for all businesses - I'm living proof! When you work with me, you can expect a fast response and turnaround time of 48 hours or less, two rounds of edits on ad creation, in-depth audience research, and weekly monitoring and optimization. If this sounds like something you're interested in, please don't hesitate to contact me for a consultation. I'm excited to learn more about your business and the goals you're hoping to accomplish. Thank you for considering me! Sincerely, Amanda PS - Let me know if you need help with these too: Copywriting for blogs, websites, social posts Social media management Amazon Product Descriptions Email Marketing (expert in Constant Contact and Hubspot) Brand strategy FAQ - How long have you been on Upwork? I have worked on Upwork consistently since March 2022. What is a good budget for my ads? It depends on your goals. Most of my clients’ budgets range from $5 to $50 a day. What platform should I use? I can help you choose between Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Ads and more.Marketing ManagementCampaign OptimizationFacebook AdvertisingBlog WritingBlog ContentSocial Media MarketingGoogle AdSenseDigital MarketingContent CreationSearch Engine MarketingCopy EditingEmail MarketingMarketing StrategyConstant ContactCampaign Management
- $80 hourly𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗖𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞 𝗛𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝟴 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗖𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗪𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗘 A 10 year veteran as a strategic leader with a track record of driving 8-figure growth across diverse industries. I bring a unique blend of neuromarketing expertise, Inc 500 level business experience, and innovative thinking to the table to avoid crucial mistakes and guide you through pivotable moments of your business to ensure lean scale. Leveraging neuroscience and psychology, my team and I meticulously analyze your target audience's subconscious motivations, construct compelling offers using emotional triggers and unique selling points, and validate effectiveness using neuromarketing techniques, to create offers that are not just appealing, but truly irresistible. "𝗦𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗔𝗟'𝗦 𝗩𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗧𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗡 𝗕𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗗𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗙𝗜𝗧 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗦 𝗨𝗣 𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛 𝗔𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗕𝗟𝗘" - John Thomas American TV Political Commentator (Fox News, CNN & more) and 8 Figure Business Owner with Sciential Top Services: Full-Service Neuromarketing (meaning we are staffed with Neuroscientists/Psychologists) Media Buying (7 figure plus returns for multiple clients monthly) Irresistible Offer (Based on emotional triggers from clinical research) System Builds (revenue focused with upsells, subscriptions, and customer service reps to ensure CTLV) UGC (brand ready scalable content with medical before and after photos/vids capabilities) SOP's and Trained Messaging Conversion Team Celebrity Endorsements (not cameo, we have them actually use your product and their audiences) Shark Tank Distribution (get endorsed by sharks and use their audiences) SEO 1st Page (local GMB three pack guaranteed) Cold Calling + Appt Setting (custom made CRM to give you competitive advantage) Clinical Research (validate your products/services through scientific research) Influencer Shoutouts (100s of millions of real followers in every niche on every platform) Press Releases (top tier available for online, TV, billboards, print) Reputation Management (guaranteed reviews daily on GMB, Yelp, FB, Trust Pilot, etc) Social Media and Web Scraping (Phone Numbers, Emails, and Location) Landing Pages / UI UX / Site Builds (unique with less than 40-50% bounce rate) Guest Posting (local and in your niche available) Domain Authority (raised by + 30-50 within months) Your Fractional CMO + Full Service Agency, Athens Ramseyer of Sciential. All In. Committed. A part of the Tribe. Neuromarketing Agency: Sciential.agency Currently held positions have had the majority of labor fulfilled and I am on a retainer consulting fee so I am actively seeking my next project. *steadily landing larger clients - price is subject to raise at any moment to suit my experience* ***ANY DIRECT CONSULTATION PRIOR TO CONTRACT IN PLACE IS PROHIBITED*** ***1.5k MINIMUM BUY-IN FOR PROJECTS*** ***3.5k-5K MINIMUM MONTHLY RETAINERS*** *** GTM REQUIRED*** ***NO HOURLY CONTRACTS*** ***MONTHLY RETAINERS ONLY*** ***NO MARKETING AGENCIES*** ***SINGLE 30 MIN COMPLIMENTARY CALL BEFORE CONTRACT IS IN PLACE*** ***MUST FILL OUT INTAKE PRIOR TO CALL*** ***CEO/FOUNDER MUST BE ON CALL*** ***WEEK WAIT TIME TO BEGIN NEW PROJECTS***Marketing ManagementInfluencer MarketingPress ReleaseClinical TrialLead GenerationLanding PageSales OptimizationMarketing StrategyVideo StrategyScientific ResearchBiology ConsultationMedia BuyingSEO BacklinkingSEO WritingSales & Marketing
- $120 hourlyEXPERIENCED MARKETER READY FOR YOUR PROJECT Hi there! I'd love to help you with your marketing initiatives. I'm a former CMO/Senior Marketing leader now turned freelancer. I left the corporate world in 2020 and now offer marketing consulting services for growing organizations that need experienced marketing leadership without the fully-burdened cost of a full-time marketing professional. TOP MARKETING SKILLS You're looking for marketing leadership that drives growth and revenue across the full-funnel cycle. This means you need an experienced professional with a broad spectrum of skills. Mine include: * Go-To-Market Strategies * Strategic Planning * Brand Management, Positioning and Messaging * PR, Social and Events * Digital Marketing * Sales Enablement * Marketing Team Development * Lead Gen * Inbound, Outbound, ABM * Collateral and Messaging * Budget Management * Metrics and KPIs * SaaS Marketing * Retention, Expansion and Loyalty * Hubspot CMS and Automation * Copywriting for ebooks, white papers, emails, and websites * Content Marketing * Email Marketing * Value Propositions * Ideal Company Profile + Persona Development Thanks for looking! **************** I'm Cathy Foster, a results-oriented senior marketing leader with the experience you're looking for to drive growth and revenue across your entire marketing funnel. Don't have a marketing funnel? Not sure about growth and revenue? Hmmm... then, we definitely need to talk! Working with me as a freelancer is a great opportunity to benefit from my experience and get established the right way. I can save you YEARS of struggling through agencies and DIY efforts. I've served companies large and small at every senior marketing level from manager to CMO. I've built multiple marketing teams. I've launched SaaS products and acquired millions of users. I know how to deliver results through marketing support across the entire buyer journey and customer experience. Over more than 25 years in B2C and B2B marketing, my marketing career has taken me coast to coast and around the world to Malaysia, Brazil, Puerto Rico, the Czech Republic, Germany, Poland and Ukraine. I have deep experience in marketing for growth-stage B2B companies with particular expertise in software, tech and SaaS solutions. I've worked with startups, mid-size companies and large corporations. HOW I WORK When you work with me, you can expect clear expectations, frequent communication, commitment to deadlines, professional project plans, and proven processes for deliverables. PROJECT DURATION I'm open to projects of any duration. My consulting services are best fit for companies who need: *help getting started with a marketing plan, OR *help maturing an exiting marketing team or processes *help establishing a marketing budget and operations, *an interim marketing leader, *product/services launch, *help building a marketing organization, *an audit or improvement of existing marketing performanceMarketing ManagementDigital StrategyDirect MarketingCustomer RetentionCustomer AcquisitionIntegrated MarketingDigital Marketing StrategyMarket ResearchB2B MarketingMarketing StrategyLead GenerationMarketing AutomationHubSpot
- $65 hourlyGraphic designer, writer, and problem solver with over 5 years of experience creating and crafting digital and print marketing materials for international public companies, as well as privately-owned boutique firms. Skilled in both design and production, and thrives in creatively challenging environments.Marketing ManagementReal EstateEditing & ProofreadingBrochure DesignFiction WritingCopy EditingProject ProposalNewsletterProofreadingProposalCreative WritingSales & Marketing CollateralGraphic DesignBrochureFlyer DesignLayout DesignEditorial DesignMarketing CollateralReal Estate
- $75 hourlyI have worked with Fortune 500 clients as well as emerging and startup brands throughout my 20-year agency career. I am known as a high-impact marketing strategist who has excelled at building, growing, and amplifying company and individual brands. My agency career allowed me to work on iconic brands such as IBM, Sprite, Goldman Sachs, Safeway, Gillette/P&G, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, CNN, St. Louis Cardinals, Jamba Juice, and numerous political campaigns. My passion is driving high-growth, strengthening brand equity via 360-degree brand stewardship, and integrated marketing strategy. Strategic brand ambassador and passionate stakeholder partner, leveraging the ‘art’ and ‘science’ of marketing to consistently achieve and surpass Public Relations, Advertising, Marketing, Financial, Operational, and Timeline objectives. Recognized for holistic and comprehensive command of the end-to-end marketing cycle. Admired as an inspiring leader of onsite/remote teams across national and international geographies, communicating vision, brand strategy, and engaging team members by creating a sense of project ownership and brand attachment.Marketing ManagementCorporate BrandingSocial Media PluginMedia PlanningCreative StrategyDigital MarketingContent StrategyBrand ConsultingMedia BuyingBrand StrategyProduction PlanningBudget ManagementAdvertising StrategyGo-to-Market Strategy
- $40 hourlyGlad you found my profile; come and stay awhile! My name is Landon. I'm an experienced copywriter, editor, digital marketer, and salesman. I've worked with many clients (more than is visible here on Upwork) in a variety of different niches. I get hired to help refine the impression companies make on the internet and in print. Whether I'm writing, editing, or putting together a marketing strategy, the goal remains the same: To help my clients achieve their ideal voice and vision in their projects. I believe in taking personal responsibility for the work that I'm hired to do. I love connecting with new people that have passions and ideas. Let's make something cool together!Marketing ManagementFact-CheckingSEO WritingMexican Spanish DialectCommunication SkillsMarketing CommunicationsSales & MarketingSocial Media AdvertisingCopywritingContent WritingSocial Media ManagementCopy Editing
- $55 hourlyEnthusiastic Digital Marketing and Account Manager proficient in orchestrating a wide array of marketing and strategic responsibilities. Highly skilled at assessing the outcomes of marketing initiatives, executing ongoing marketing endeavors, and deploying effective marketing tactics. Specializing in in-depth analysis of user and customer experiences, as well as competitor activities, to formulate innovative strategies. Professional Background: - Proficiently led and executed projects encompassing social media, email marketing, content marketing, branding, and various other facets of marketing. - Demonstrated expertise in conceiving and implementing marketing campaigns. - Diverse industry experience spanning SaaS, Technology, Professional Sports, Real Estate, Ecommerce, Entertainment, Hospitality, Non-Profit, Restaurants, and more. - Eager to leverage this wealth of experience to drive impactful marketing solutions and propel businesses to new heights.Marketing ManagementMarketing AnalyticsEmail MarketingTikTokSocial Media MarketingSales & Marketing CollateralDigital Marketing StrategyB2B MarketingBrand MarketingPaid SocialSocial Media WebsiteDigital MarketingDigital StrategyMarketing
- $50 hourlyKharas Peters is a passionate innovator and marketer dedicated to creating and managing content to build growth within businesses and organizations. She is a graduate of the University of West Florida where she received her Bachelor of Arts in Communication. Her area of emphasis was Public Relations with a minor in Marketing Applications. Kharas is currently pursuing her master's in Strategic Communication and Leadership with a certificate in Health Communication. Kharas has extensive marketing and communication experience in retail, higher education, and classroom work. She has held marketing positions for four different retail locations, the Center for Entrepreneurship, and the Office of Institutional Communications at the University of West Florida. In addition, Kharas runs her own marketing company which specializes in email marketing and flow creation for Ecommerce, Youtube ads, Pinterest ads, copy writing for Ecommerce, and consulting for boutique owners!Marketing ManagementEmail AutomationEmail DesignFashion & ApparelEcommerceMailchimpKlaviyoContent WritingContent CreationEmail CopywritingStrategyMarketing StrategySocial Media MarketingCommunicationsEmail Marketing
- $75 hourlyI am a marketing strategist with eight years of experience across all marketing facets. I primarily work with small to mid-size companies and have experience developing go-to-market plans or creating complete marketing strategies for existing product suites.Marketing ManagementWebsite ContentCopywritingReal Estate MarketingB2C MarketingMarketing Collateral DevelopmentMarketingDigital MarketingB2B MarketingProduct MarketingMarket ResearchDigital Marketing StrategyMarketing StrategyEmail MarketingContent Marketing
- $70 hourlyTaylor Oser: Helping business owners implement their visions for their business. ✨Social Media Management. ✨Grant Writing. ✨Small Business Consulting. Many Small businesses are overwhelmed with the amount of roles they must fill in order to run a successful business. I take over and manage the Marketing and Funding side of things, so that they have time to focus on what really matters: Growing their business! ➡️ Grant Research ➡️ Fully Written Proposals ➡️ Submission and Updates ➡️ Post-Award Acceptance Follow-ups ➡️ Consulting Calls ➡️ Grant Administration ➡️ Social Media Content Creation ➡️ Building a Brand Identity ➡️ Content Calendars ➡️ Platform Management ➡️ Analytics Reviews ➡️ Converting Followers to Customers ✨Next Step is to hop on a 30-minute discovery call to learn more about each other! Message me for details.Marketing ManagementFundraisingBrand DevelopmentGrant Writing ConsultationEvent ManagementBusiness DevelopmentBlog WritingSales ManagementDigital MarketingContent WritingCustomer ServiceManagement SkillsGrant WritingGrant Research & Prospect ListSocial Media Marketing
- $149 hourlyMost of my recent success has been in SaaS discipline working with organizations in the Business Development area and to onboard external groups such as customers, influencers, affiliates, and resellers. I have also managed and worked closely with sales and marketing teams and even been that department for some. Hands-on experience in the implementation of marketing strategies to include direct and indirect sales development. I am well-versed in digital marketing and the traditional marketing concepts of lead generation, advertising, and public relations. As an example, I am very capable of helping, evaluating and implementing a social media strategy. I have over 21,000 LinkedIn connections and Twitter followers, etc. Compare my social presence to any others you are interviewing. If the rate is the only thing that prevents you from talking to me, please let's have a conversation. You should understand everything I bring to the table. Please review my Upwork Profile and the projects below the profiles for different ways we can engage to achieve your desired outcomes. A few areas of interest: 1. Started a company with 2 file cabinets and created a 5 million dollar company in 3-years, sold it in 5-years to my largest distributor. 2. Took over a 1.6 million dollar company and left 6-years later when it was at 12 million and paid out 6 to 7-figure profits on an annual basis. 3. Worked for a SaaS company in Precision Ag that grew 3-fold in the 18 months I was associated with it in the capacity of Business Development. 4. Worked with IT Companies, E-commerce, and other Cloud-based companies. 5. Developed and implemented workflow engagements for lead generation, support platforms (like Zen Desk) and onboarding user programs. 6. Worked with a variety of Professional Services to include Information Technology, Microsoft Partners, Real Estate, Financial, Quality, Medical, and others. Have you asked yourself these questions: 1. Is the product compelling to the target customer? 2. Is it easy to use? 3. Is the product truly differentiated? Can I explain the differentiation in two minutes? 4. Who is the competition? Why will this product succeed against them? 5. If you have no competition, how will customers compare? What will they choose? 6. Are the product’s strengths consistent with what’s important to the customers? Are we positioning these strengths as aggressively as possible? 7. Is the product worth the money? Why? Can customers get it cheaper elsewhere? 8. Have you made a list of the pain points or opportunities that your product solves or provides your customers? Do you know your customers? My conversations do not center on personas, link bait, and manipulation. You don't change mindsets in an auto-responder. It is conversations about real people, moments, patterns, and opportunities. Starting this way allows the qualitative to guide the quantitative that old USA principle: Understand, Simplify, then Automate. Let me know if you have an interest in pursuing. Thanks for reading, JoeMarketing ManagementDigital StrategySales StrategyProduct RoadmapProduct StrategyProduct MarketingBusiness ConsultingSocial Media MarketingSales ManagementBusiness ModelingDigital MarketingLead GenerationBusiness DevelopmentMarket ResearchMarketing Strategy
- $100 hourlyMy SEO expertise will help you generate leads because by focusing on converting your audience. I'll structure an optimized website, with the right content and keywords at each stage of the buyer journey. Highlighted Services: - Search Engine Optimization - Panda (all), Penguin (all) - SEO Audits - Google Analytics, Google Search Console - Advanced SEO tactics & tools - SpyFu, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, etc. - Persona development - Content production management - Customer journey mapping - Account based marketing About Me Worked as a marketing strategist for several International Airlines, Fortune 500 Insurance companies, and banks. Start-up experience for both B2B and B2C companies. * Link Building/Acquisition * Link Detox * Disavow Tool * Native English speaker who’s been writing and public speaking my entire life * Blogging Expert * PPC Pay Per Click Advertising My hands-on experience in digital marketing and account management will make any engagement successful! Interested in the use of AI content creation for marketing departments. Let's talk more about this!Marketing ManagementOff-Page SEOContent PlanningContent Marketing StrategyAhrefsContent SEOContent ManagementContent StrategyMarket ResearchMarketing StrategyPersonal DevelopmentScreaming Frog SEO SpiderSearch Engine OptimizationSEO Keyword ResearchSEO Audit
- $95 hourlyA seasoned project manager, Rachael keeps the workflow progressing as companies scale, implement new initiatives or simply need additional bandwidth. Experience includes e-commerce, sports event management, website design and development, D2C marketing and operations, real estate, fintech, adtech, interior design operations, and company rebrands. Other experience includes virtual conference management, event planning and execution, copyediting, recruiting, establishing SOPs and workflows. Rachael's 15+ years in marketing roles combined with 10+ years of project management experience often results in her serving as a bridge between departments and teams. Her familiarity with many different project management tools and styles is well received by clients who have specific requirements or need recommendations on what the right approach is for their business. A lifelong learner approach to life she is always up for learning a new tool or approach and keeps current by enrolling in ongoing courses and certifications. **Short sprints available** - Many times clients need to first assess what their project management needs are before committing to an ongoing partnership. I'm happy to do a quick two week audit sprint to assess your needs and give you better insight on your day-to-day needs.Marketing ManagementBusiness ServicesProject ManagementOffice AdministrationEvent PlanningBusiness Operations
- $98 hourlyDefining the Future of Marketing: Top Fractional CMO on Upwork; AI Marketing Visionary; Specialist for B2B, Tech, SaaS & Enterprise Brands In an age where everyone's selling solutions, I offer transformation. In a market saturated with mediocrity, I bring a revolution. I am not just a marketer, but an architect of change and a navigator in a sea of possibilities. Let's cut through the fog of inflated fees, over-promising freelancers, and costly, short-lived CMOs. Your pursuit of excellence deserves a companion equally vested in your journey. In me, you'll find more than a guide, more than a strategist – you'll discover a partner who's as hungry for your success as you are. Why? Because your triumph is my triumph, your vision, my north star. With a foundation in AI-driven marketing and a passion for disruptive innovation, I empower B2B businesses, technology companies, SaaS platforms, and enterprise brands to rewrite their narratives, harnessing the future today. Over a decade of orchestrating growth in Silicon Valley to Wall Street's high-stakes environments, I've become adept at transforming businesses, preparing them for strategic exits, IPOs, and advanced VC funding. I've propelled household names in various sectors towards the peaks of their potential - your brand could be next. By translating complex growth milestones into achievable, digestible targets, I unlock the true potential within your team, focusing on incremental KPI achievements and scalable growth trajectories. My arsenal spans across strategy and direction, Outsourced Marketing Team Management, Paid Media and Digital Advertising, and mastery over Marketing & Sales Automation tools like HubSpot. All of these, reinforced by custom dashboards & reporting, keep performance transparent and success measurable. If growth seems to elude your grasp, it's time to recalibrate. It's time to transform. Connect with me, and let's embark on a journey to redefine the boundaries of your business, powered by AI and relentless ambition. Together, we won't just chase the future; we'll create it.Marketing ManagementDigital MarketingB2B MarketingMarketing PlanGoogle AdsContent StrategyFacebook AdvertisingMarketing AutomationSocial Media MarketingInbound MarketingMarketing StrategyEmail MarketingCustomer Acquisition StrategyContent MarketingHubSpot
- $65 hourlyHello, thank you for your interest in my business profile. I am a 10+ year UpWork veteran with satisfied 100% client success scores. If you are looking for a "trusted professional", I'm your freelancer :) **ASTARTUPSPACE.COM, get an inside look on my background and experience** - Do you have a business idea and not sure what to do next? - Do you have an existing business that needs to be taken to the next level of growth? I'm an all-in-one start up and growth business consultant, passionate about entrepreneurship, outfitting businesses with various development tools from building the preliminary CONCEPT STAGES to the closing LAUNCH STAGES, to help your business go to market! I have been involved in every element of start up businesses to Fortune 500s. I carry a proven top ranking track record + hands on experience. I'm available for consultations, go ahead and reach out to schedule a preliminary session: calendly.com/elissa25/discovery-call-15-min SUMMARY: 15+ year senior business and marketing consultant (bachelors degree in Marketing and Business Communications from Arizona State University, United States). Assisting over 80+ businesses from start up to enterprise companies seeking optimization & growth success. Mentored by entrepreneurs and serial CEO's from various incubator programs gathering the most up to date insights from branding, sales and marketing operations. If you are looking for someone that can wrap their arms around various business development and marketing needs to optimize your vision and take it to the next level, please reach out directly as I am readily available to interview! Extensive experience in research, business development, and marketing from operating as a: ⭐ Owner of A Startup Space, Consultation Firm building startup and growth businesses ⭐ Statewide Brand Manager for Coca-Cola Active Lifestyle Brands **Awarded best performing (revenue/marketing) state 2 years in a row ⭐ Accounts Department Head of one of the largest Promotional & Marketing International Agencies for Fortune 500 Companies (Nintendo, Ducati, Samsung, AXE, Bacardi, Grey Goose, etc.) ⭐ Sales and Marketing Executive of a startup business **Recognized as one of the TOP Startups by Boston Mass Challenge (Incubator program) ⭐ Marketing Department head of a revenue $40 million dollar annual business, involved in marketing implementation for it's merge & acquisition ⭐ UpWork Freelancer providing marketing and business development services in various industries from B2B and B2C SaaS. mobile applications, Brick & Mortar, eCommerce, Shopify, Health & Wellness, Fashion and Luxury items, Food & Beverage, 1% Audience, Non Profits, Male Focused Product Lines, etc. My areas of experience are: ✔️RESEARCH & BUSINESS CONCEPT DEVELOPMENT: ● Business Plan/Feasibility/Market Research/Business Auditing ● Digital Transformation Audit ● Qualitative & Quantitative Research Analysis ● Data Acquisition of Competitive Space (Industry, Competitors, Consumers, Market) ● Business Plan Report Creation (SBA loan/investor) ● Pitch Deck Development & Design PPT (internal use, sales facing & investor pitches) ● Financial Planning ● Department Infrastructure Concept Development, Flowchart ● Excel Data Mining, Pivot Tabling ● Product concept, branding and development ✔️MARKETING STRATEGY ● Omni-channel (multi) Marketing Strategy (aggregating existing marketing channels into a focused sales pipeline and consumer cycle) ● Go To Market Plan Strategy Creation, complete turn key fiscal year plan ● Email Design and Campaign Automation (MailChimp, Survey Monkey) ● Digital/Media Strategic Marketing (Hootsuite, Simply Measured) ● SEO Optimization ● E-Commerce Sales/Lead Gen Development ● CRM/Email Management (Sales Force, InfusionSoft) ● Experiential/Grassroots Marketing ● User Generated Content Channels (UGC) ● Direct Marketing Campaigns ____________________________________________________________________ UpWork 5 STAR Client Reviews: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"Elissa Goes above and beyond your expectations! Incredibly detailed and on schedule! I was expecting a marketing plan and got so much more than that. She's outlined our entire year with goals and expectations that far exceeded my requests. HIRE HER!" ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"Elissa is incredible at what she does. She was a huge benefit to my company and quickly learned/adapted to what we do. She created a media/advertising kit that will be given to other companies we work with. She is very quick to responding, happy to make any changes and always gave me feedback on other questions related to the project (and sometimes not related). I would recommend her to anyone and plan on using her again in the future!" ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"Elissa has been amazing developing and implementing a marketing strategy for my online store. She was essential to tightening the story for the brand even as it was being built upon. I look forward to working with her as we move into the next phase."Marketing ManagementPitch DeckCompetitor ResearchConsumer ProfilingConsumer ResearchIndustry & Competitor AnalysisMarketing StrategyStrategic PlanCorporate Brand IdentityStartup ConsultingBusiness ConsultingBusiness AnalysisProduct DevelopmentResearch & StrategyMarket Research
- $85 hourlyHello! I am a seasoned events professional with over 15 years’ experience. Throughout my career, I have had the opportunity to produce and manage various events, including brand activations, festivals, roadshows, product launches, conferences, meetings, incentive and business travel, along with unique destination and VIP experiences. My diverse role as a producer, planner, and project manager has allowed me to develop and deliver fresh and innovative solutions that are curated for each experience. I am delighted to jump right in and assist where needed as I am well equipped for any event related endeavor. Currently, I am hired to assist in various capacities, becoming an "extension of the current team" to provide guidance, help, and support. Depending on the needs, I have produced the entire event from concept to completion or taken on a specific role, such as venue and supplier sourcing, pre-production, onsite management, registration, volunteer coordination, food and beverage/menu planning, BEO review/guarantees, budget, budgets, budgeting, ancillary and team building programming, offsite excursions and events, transportation, unique experiences, onsite staffing, support services, hospitality manager, onsite manager, tradeshow/booth staff, sponsorship sales, create sponsor prospectus and packages, sales, product launch, multi city tours, sport events (the big game, golf tournaments, etc.) hotel and travel bookings, operations, scheduling, destination management, grand openings, community events, galas, reception, customer events, VIP or unique experience events, team/staff trainings, etc. I am delighted to take on any role and have been responsible for producing or supporting over 600 events ranging from intimate in size and scope (5 people) to over 10,000+ attendees. Clients range from associations, civic/community groups, corporate, festivals, sporting events, restaurants, to personal/leisure/independent travel. MICE/FIT/Corporate. Interestingly, I was able to earn the international accreditation of being a Certified Special Events Professional (CSEP) in 2013. Established in 1933, the CSEP designation recognizes event professionals who have successfully demonstrated the essential knowledge, skills, and ability required to plan and execute all components of a variety of special events. I recertified in 2018. Having a Bachelors Degree in Communications from UNLV and certificates in conference management and event planning, as well as in event design and production from The International School of Hospitality (TISOH) means I am well equipped for any event or program. I also serve as an instructor for an event design and production course at the International School of Hospitality, teaching aspiring event coordinators event skills, best practices, and techniques. Recently I obtained an Executive Certificate in Hospitality and Tourism Management for FAU. My passion for events shines through in my ability to build personal connections with clients (and their guests/customers/partners/attendees), creating memorable and meaningful experiences. The most rewarding part of my profession is seeing every detail of a well-planned event come together through passionate teamwork, delighting the participants, creating lasting and measurable results. I look forward to connecting with you to discuss your event related needs and vision.Marketing ManagementEmployee TrainingEvent ManagementBrand StrategyBrand MarketingSales OperationsEvent PlanningProject ManagementCorporate Brand IdentityCorporate Event PlanningProject Management ProfessionalBudget Management
- $125 hourlyDedicated and passionate senior level marketing expert, with diverse experience in Marketing Strategy, Lead Generation, Event Management, Logo & Brand Design, and Presentation Development. Have extensive experience in developing, organizing and managing company-wide marketing strategies and developing captivating materials both to internal and external audiences, mostly in the national arena. HubSpot super user and expert in implementation and marketing automation strategy. Always looking to help develop effective marketing strategies and create attention grabbing pieces for new clients.Marketing ManagementAnalyticsMarketing AuditMarketing ConsultingMarketing CommunicationsMarketing PlanMarketing Automation AuditMarketing AutomationHubSpotSalesforce CRMSocial Media MarketingContent MarketingMarketing Campaign Setup & ImplementationMarketing StrategyEvent Marketing
- $140 hourlyExecutive with corporate and entrepreneurial leadership experience developing channels and customers for innovative technology services and products. Expertise in establishing channels, customer acquisition and retention, eCommerce, sales, digital/social media marketing, direct and partnership/alliance sales, growth hacking, brand creation, and lead generation. • Repeated operational success and leadership pioneering channel breakthroughs, brand building, and product marketing • Track record of delivering measurable revenue growth in startups, mid-size businesses, and divisions of large corporations • Expertise in structuring international sales and revenue-driving marketing automation for explosive growth and continuity • HubSpot inbound marketing certified as well as solution-selling trained for full spectrum customer and partner development • Strategic marketer for products requiring unique affiliate and multi-channel revenue sources • Champion of both traditional and digital marketing programs for customer acquisition and retention • Solid management experience with full P&L responsibility, successfully leading teams from 1 to 55 individuals MS in Management, MIT Sloan School; BA, University of PennsylvaniaMarketing ManagementBusiness CoachingStrategyDatabase ManagementDue DiligenceLead Generation StrategyBusiness PlanStartup ConsultingSales DevelopmentDigital MarketingB2B MarketingHubSpotBusiness DevelopmentMarketing StrategySales
- $75 hourlyI'm Courtney, and I'm a creative located in Michigan. At Michigan State University, my courses focused on graphic design, journalism, communication & advertising. From there, I gained experience in various industries, where I've learned to create solutions for marketing, design, communications, customer service, administrative efficiency and overall project management. On the freelancing front, I've been fortunate enough to connect my passion with my profession - by working with cannabis brands globally over the last five years. Happily helping start-ups and established companies alike with web copy, blog writing, social media content, graphic design, e-mail marketing, and brand strategy. While also growing personally here in Michigan, and professionally too - learning the industry from seed to harvest, from home to real-time legal markets. So, let's connect & grow together! Learn how to compose cannabis copy to be more effective with SEO strategy and a voice your consumer or target market can relate to.Marketing ManagementLayout DesignCopywritingCommunicationsSocial Media MarketingSocial Customer ServiceSocial Media ManagementInstagram MarketingTwitter MarketingMarketing Communications
- $100 hourlyHi, I'm Melissa. I have extensive experience developing and executing marketing strategy to launch products, increase customer adoption, and drive revenue growth. I have worked with organizations to engage, convert and retain customers within technology, fintech, martech, B2B, SaaS, retail, ecommerce, food & beverage, social venture capital, business membership, and non-profit industries. I am recognized for identifying growth opportunities, creating quality, data-driven marketing strategies, and executing killer cross-channel marketing initiatives. I have experience implementing key processes and systems in diverse, dynamic environments, and improving the customer experience during acquisition and onboarding to dramatically improve engagement, conversion and retention leading to increased revenue growth. As a senior marketing executive with over 12 years of experience, I have established myself as a skillful, big-picture thinker who possesses exceptional skills in marketing strategy, communications, media development, and team leadership. My entrepreneurial drive and systematic approach to business planning and execution have enabled me to create value for both B2C and B2B clients. I enjoy providing effective communication, characterized by poise, confidence, and articulation, which has helped me to build strong relationships with stakeholders, clients, and colleagues around the world. Please connect with me to discover what we might have in common or how I can provide positive results for your business.Marketing ManagementSalesforce CRMWordPressHubSpotAnalyticsMozCommunication StrategyUser Experience StrategyGoogle Merchant CenterMarketing ConsultingMarketing StrategySocial Media AdvertisingGoogle AnalyticsGoogle AdsPay Per Click AdvertisingSearch Engine MarketingPaid MediaMarketing AnalyticsMarketing AutomationMarketing Audit
- $150 hourlyI am an EXPERT in Facebook/Instagram/Tiktok marketing, particularly in advertising. I've scaled up companies by over 7 figures with my incredible attention to detail, drive, and knowledge of these advertising platforms. Almost every client I've worked with has said I'm the best freelancer they've ever done business with. Please see my portfolio for an example of a project I did that raised over 1 million. Here's a general outline of how I work on projects: Step 1: Build value with content on Instagram/Facebook/TikTok. This builds trust with prospects and makes you an authority in your niche. I'll either have a video show directly on Facebook/Instagram, or send people to a landing page. Talking about previous clients is also a great way to build value! It would not be difficult to combine Facebook efforts with Instagram, as they use the same ad platform. I'll target people specifically in a client's niche and test various audiences, copy, and images/videos against each other at the same time. Step 2: Retarget those who engaged with your last ad via video views or site visits. An audience you retarget that has already engaged with your content will be much more likely to buy something than if they hadn't. The job now is to engage them in new ways and capture the people who you couldn't get the first time. I will also be sure to target the very bottom of the sales funnel (such as people who added to cart but didn't buy or who clicked a button on the site but did not convert). Step 3: Create lookalike audiences (people who are extremely similar to others who have already shown an interest in your product or service). If you already have a page built out or an email list, I can use that to create these audiences and potentially save a lot of money! Keep managing ads and changing things as needed to ensure that your profits are phenomenal. The idea is to have you attain essentially limitless scalability by strategically scaling up. I'll optimize by removing what doesn't work and creating similar ads to ads that are working well. The key is changing one thing at a time so that we know what helps and what hurts. ------ My extensive knowledge of lead generation contributes to my success with Facebook/Instagram ads. I was one of the best lead generators in the country at Home Depot and have generated more than 1 million a year in sales for them. In addition to this skillset, I am one of the few marketers who ALSO has a background in graphic design. Therefore, I am well-versed with aesthetics and formatting. I am also experienced in all-around marketing, with knowledge in things such as brand awareness, engagement, lead generation, email marketing, messenger marketing, community building, partnership skills, etc. I am one of the most driven people you will ever meet, and will work hard to ensure that your money is well spent, including offering advice if needed beyond your ads. If you want to succeed, I'm your guy!Marketing ManagementFacebook Ads ManagerTikTok MarketingTikTokFacebook Ad CampaignSocial Media Marketing StrategySocial Media AdvertisingLead GenerationDigital IllustrationSocial Media OptimizationGraphic DesignFacebook AdvertisingAdvertisingSocial Media MarketingMarket Analysis
- $60 hourlyHi 👋 I’m Pat, a seasoned Digital Marketing Strategist with a focus on B2B, B2C, and eCommerce brands. For over seven years, I’ve worked alongside CMOs and CEOs on startup, in-house, and agency teams managing and delivering paid & organic media strategies. I’m certified in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Amazon Ads, Hubspot CRM, Drift, and more. I also have a diverse background in organizational leadership, business operations, martech, marcomms, and sales. ☑️ BSc in Marketing from SNHU ☑️ Managed $1M+ in paid media placements over the past year ☑️ Worked directly with Fortune 1000 brands delivering paid media strategies and insights ☑️ Contributed to 250% YoY revenue growth and led digital media product development at Threatpost, a globally-recognized cybersecurity publication ☑️ Increased organic traffic by 25% in less than 5 months and led the SEO, PPC, content, and email marketing efforts at Frontdesk, a nationwide vacation rental startup ☑️ Certified in Google Ads and Analytics, HubSpot, Salesforce, Moz, SEMrush, Drift, and more! Why you'll love me: 👉 Affordable rates 👉 Fast response time 👉 Flexible availability 👉 Quick project turnarounds Why my clients love me: "Pat is, in short, amazing. From the off it was clear that he knew his stuff but, crucially, knew how to tailor his extensive knowledge to my startup's situation. This resulted in actionable practical advice for the short, medium and long-term. Through the process he's helped me clarify the direction for my project and, most importantly, he's a great guy! Very much hoping to work with him again." "Pat was a great resource and very helpful through the SEO audit and implementation. He was an awesome partner that I relied on through the process. Pat's communication and style were equally as impressive as his SEO skills. I would work with him again and recommend him without hesitation!!!" "Rock Star! Sorry to see him go. He stuck with project after project and really made a huge difference in what we did and how we did it. If you get the chance, hire him in an instant - you won't regret it." "Hire Pat for your project! He is quick to respond and courteous. He made sure he understood my project and what I was looking for. Fast completion of my job and done right the first time! So glad I hired Pat—you should hire him too. You’ll be glad you did 😉" Let’s work together. Send me a message to set up a time to chat.Marketing ManagementBusiness DevelopmentPPC Campaign Setup & ManagementMarketing CommunicationsGoogle AdsRetargetingSales & MarketingMarket ResearchMarketing AnalyticsMarketing AutomationCampaign ManagementSearch Engine Optimization
- $20 hourlyFast, accurate, and courteous administrative specialist with over 10 years of experience in large business settings. Friendly and professional at all times; ability to maintain composure during fast-paced sometimes hectic situations. Frequently commended for excellent work performance and attentive attitude. I have extensive work experience with all Microsoft Office tools, 10-key data entry, transcription writing, form(s) creation, typed data entry, database formatting and inputting, bookkeeping, accounting procedures, social media marketing, website creation, logo & image creation, etc.Marketing ManagementSocial Media DesignWebsite DevelopmentGeneral TranscriptionMicrosoft OfficeAdministrative SupportMaster Data AdministrationData EntryTypingAccounting
- $27 hourlyI am a copywriter and social marketer. As a service-oriented professional, I believe strongly in using the power of empathy for good every day! Therefore, I work to develop, adapt, and activate strategies and marketing concepts to help my clients reach their goals. I offer: Copy Writing Social Media Marketing Whitepaper Copywriting Case Study Copywriting eCommerce Marketing Grant Writing While most of us know that the average person daily scrolls through hundreds of feet of content in our media-filled world. Not all of us know how to create brand awareness through copy that consistently converts, and learning how takes time. If you’re a business owner, that’s time you need to spend on the other aspects of growing your business and meeting your goals. By taking ideas and putting them into the written word, I help you reach your business goals. Every day, I create personas of a target audience and the questions and copy that connect with each specific audience right where they are in life. I work with your needs as I custom-create case studies, customer success studies, email funnels, ad campaigns, brochures, and copy for social media to promote your latest start-up concept or growing business. I have worked with clients featured by brands like CNN, Wired, Cosmopolitan, and BuzzFeed. Unfortunately, the average brand engagement rate for Instagram is 1.9%. Are you looking to use best practices to raise your engagement rate on social? Hire me to help you communicate the benefits of your products or services. Let’s work together using innovative marketing strategies and honest, engaging content; we can grow your business and give you back the time you need!Marketing ManagementGrant ApplicationProduct ListingsGrant WritingContent Marketing StrategyWebsite CopywritingCopywritingCustomer ServiceMarketing StrategyContent WritingCase StudiesCustomer Relationship ManagementSocial Media Marketing
- $30 hourlyI am an experienced B2B & B2B2C SaaS growth marketer with a focus in demand generation, copywriting, and marketing strategy. My industries of experience include SaaS, startup, healthcare, logistics, travel & hospitality. I develop strategies and campaigns that take my clients' marketing efforts and transform them into conversion machines. My skills are strongest in copywriting, search engine and social media advertising, and email marketing, but I am always excited to expand my repertoire. I put in the extra effort that working with clients remotely and meeting tight deadlines needs to ensure efficient projects. I'm using those skills and work ethic to launch on Upwork and take on as many exciting projects as I can in 2023!Marketing ManagementAdvertisingCopywritingSales & MarketingMarketing CommunicationsMarketing CollateralsB2B MarketingEmail MarketingDigital Marketing StrategySocial Media Management
- $25 hourlyIn today's fast-paced world, success requires staying ahead of the curve. To achieve this, you need to develop a creative strategy that engages your target market. Social media marketing, in particular, is constantly evolving, and it's vital to embrace new tools and ways to attract and engage clients. Crafting a winning strategy is the first step. This goes beyond simply choosing the right platforms and creating content. At the core of a successful marketing campaign is a creative campaign. It is all about standing out from the crowd. To truly captivate your audience, you need to be both creative and savvy in your use of marketing tools. Building a thriving business in today's world also requires creating a community that fosters genuine engagement with your clients. By developing creative campaigns that connect with your audience, you can build a loyal community that will support and grow your business. With over 20 years of experience in marketing and business development, I can help you stay ahead of the curve. Throughout my career, I've successfully built and led companies, helped startups achieve their goals, and worked with a global leader to enhance their marketing strategies. Let's work together to achieve better results for your business. Carpe diem! Best regards, John DavenportMarketing ManagementSalesStartup ConsultingBranding & MarketingGrowth StrategyCreative WritingEnglish - North AmericaBusiness Planning & StrategyGo-to-Market StrategyBusiness DevelopmentMarketing StrategyContent MarketingMarket ResearchBrand StrategySocial Media Marketing
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.