Hire the best Process Improvement Specialists in India
Check out Process Improvement Specialists in India with the skills you need for your next job.
- $75 hourly🏅5 Years of Product Management | 🏆6 Years Jira & Confluence Administration 🤓3 Years Agile Coaching | 💻2 Years Business Analysis and Digital Transformation As a Product Manager: I have 4+ years of experience of product management experience with healthcare applications and Atlassian third-party applications. I have experience handling the end-to-end cycle of the product flow. Collaborating with all the stakeholders like Engineering, Operations, Customer Success, and Design teams is my core strength. Experience in Roadmapping at product and portfolio level As a Jira & Confluence admin: Creation and management of customized projects, workflows, user profiles, security schemes, third-party add-ons installations and configurations, custom fields creation, dashboards and reports configurations. Expertise in administrative tasks both on Jira Server and Cloud. Expertise in the documentation for Atlassian products and third-party add-ons. Expertise in the documentation for the test deliverables. As QA: Experience in Manual testing of Web, desktop, and mobile applications. Experience in testing Mainframe applications (Batch, Online and Web) for Health care and Dental Insurance applications of clients, HealthCare informatics Limited, Zurich North America Insurance, METLIFE, AETNA. • Experience working in Agile environment/team focussing on sprint by sprint deliverables. • Experience with Microsoft SQL server Experience working in teams of large size as well as the single member of the project. • Tools: Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Quick Test Professional, Quality Center • Scripting languages: Groovy • Domain: Healthcare and Insurance industry. • Strong communication skills and work ethics. • Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently as well as in a team. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills. I am seeking challenging assignments in Jira Administration/Confluence Administration/Software testing/Technical documentation to enhance my skills and get better exposure.Process ImprovementProduct DocumentationScaled Agile FrameworkProcess OptimizationProcess DocumentationProject ManagementBusiness AnalysisProject SchedulingTechnical WritingProject WorkflowsProduct ManagementUser StoriesProduct RoadmapAtlassian ConfluenceJira
- $80 hourlyMy purpose is to partner with my clients, chart out the course and bring about the required impact in both business and personal space. I will help achieve intended results by identifying solutions/processes that will help them reach the required outcomes. I enjoy making an impact , creating solutions and building relationships through such engagements. Professional Summary: Over 25 years' experience in the corporate world as a senior management professional, business head in Fortune 500 companies across diverse industries (IT ,Telecom,Banking & Finance , Outsourcing , Market Research ). I have a proven track record in delivering profitability, sustainable business growth, operational optimisation, project management, process engineering and driving innovation. Five years and counting as freelance business coach and consultant for CEO's COO's startups, small and medium businesses focusing on business growth and bringing in an execution focused approach to all solutions. I have helped business scale, form and implement organisation structure that enables growth Given the extended years of leading businesses in fortune 500 companies , I also bring the knowledge and practices from these organization and make it relevant and applicable in your situation and business venture. Areas that I work in are : 1) Business Coaching and mentoring - I will be your objective sounding board and help identify solutions required for your business growth and operational stability 2) Business Planning and strategy - Work with you on creating the business & personal vision , strategy , goals along with a step by step guide to acheive them , most importantly a prioratized implementation timeline 3) Business Process Design/Improvement/Reengineering - Establishing processes for your startup , streamlining and improve your current set of process to ensure you have sustainable and repeatable process to help manage your business effectively 4) Operation Management - Act as your Virtual COO , manage virtuals teams and freelancers , plan and build organisational structure , implement systems to manage performance and bringing clarity in roles and responsibility. 5) Project Management - my extensive project management experience will help create effecitve project plans , make sure that your projects run on time and within budget. 6) Process Transformation - I can help identify bottle necks and partner with you in transforming and improving the process to make it more efficient and improve the ROI of your business using Six Sigma methodologies Helping business regardless of the size meet their goals provides me the opportunity to gain exposure across sectors and in turn bring you someone who has varied experience to make an extremely positive impact on your business If you plan to grow, identify growth tactics, fine tune your offerings, connect with your customers then let's connect. I will work with you in understanding the current status,identify the bottlenecks and partner with you in determining the best possible solution and help you implement solutions. My continued learning comes from working with you and my other clients which then helps me to continue evolving . I like to collaborate and will be an equally vested partner in your journey. I work across industry verticals like - Software /Web Development , Travel , Creative Designing , Online Marketing , Health & WellnessProcess ImprovementBusiness CoachingBusiness ConsultingExecutive CoachingBusiness TransformationStrategyBusiness ManagementBusiness ChangeOrganizational Design & EffectivenessBusiness Process Modeling
- $75 hourlyHi there! More than 8 years of experience on designing, developing BPM process and customized BPM products using with BPM platforms- Bonitasoft BPM, IBM BPM, Activiti BPM, JBPM, and Teamworks Lombardi and delivered more than 80+ projects to client's appreciation and satisfaction. An algorithm lover, 145th ranker of IEEE Xtreme programming contest, 2010 and hacker ranker who authored a research paper to solve TSP using ACO and GA Developed rich user interfaces using HTML5,Bootstrap and jQuery As part of integration to these projects, I worked with Quickbooks, Cassandra, Suite CRM, asterisk, Google API and many other open-source integrations. Last but not least, am a budding content-writer(a storyteller in making) and an active Quoran. Take a look at my portfolio projects to know more and SAVE OUR TREES!Process ImprovementMicroserviceSoftware Architecture & DesignSpring BootBusiness Process ReengineeringBusiness Process ModelingRequirement AnalysisBusiness AnalysisJavaC#BonitaJ2EEAlgorithm DevelopmentBusiness Process Model & NotationBusiness Process Management
- $100 hourlyI bring my clients success and making more money, by taking ownership of accomplishing goals with whom I do get associated. Over the last 10 years I have been working with clients across geographies, domains, technologies and business scenarios, as a "Smile Catalyst" with over 30 years of global techno-commercial hands on experience. I start engagement with my clients with a short term i.e. 20 to 40 working hours, with clearly defined goals, objectives and deliverables with respective responsibilities and continue the engagement based on the results I do bring in to the clients. 95% of my clients works with me on continual basis and rest do have only short term requirements or on case to case basis. I have expertise in the following areas: 1. Business plan, strategy and growth 2. Management consulting and advisory 3. Client engagement and success 4. Technology assessment, selection and implementation (ERP, CRM, AI, RPA, SaaS, PaaS, IoT, Services) 5. GAP and processes analysis and improvements 6. Data management and analysis 7. Market entry, research and analysis 8. Career coaching Professional background: Masters degree holder in computers with more than 30 years of experience in business management and information technology (I.T.) with additional expertise in the areas of process optimization, partnering, project and deliveries management. Acquired new skills and knowledge by completing online learning from Harvard University (HarvardX) in : - healthcare management, - data analysis and techniques, - business and product management Personal: Father of two(2), love to do off road biking and hiking with a bit skills of nature photography. Passionate about visiting different places, understanding cultures, values and people. Loved to called myself as a “Foody”.Process ImprovementPitchbookContract NegotiationCustomer EngagementBrand PositioningBusiness Proposal WritingGrowth StrategyBusiness ConsultingGap AnalysisProcess DevelopmentLeadership TrainingBusiness WritingManagement ConsultingBusiness PlanStrategyIT Consultation
- $30 hourlyI am an Engineer with an MBA in Finance. I am a Certified Smartsheet Product expert. I am well-versed with various Smartsheet features, tools and customization options available to provide a solution that works well for your organization. I plan, design and implement the Smartsheet ecosystem for your organization. I have successfully completed the ‘Smartsheet Product Certified User Exam’ conducted by Smartsheet, in addition to hands on experience working on projects. I have also completed an online course on Smartsheet Advanced Project Management through Udemy. My skill set includes various aspects of Smartsheet such as - Designing formula- based sheets - Designing Project Management Sheets - Reports - Dashboards which are informative and easy to understand - Advanced Automation workflows to reduce the repetitive daily tasks - Forms for stakeholder feedback, client input, cross team feedback etc - Resource Management (earlier 10000 feet) - Dynamic Views - Templates to allow for standardization of work On Upwork, I have helped design solutions for clients across Netherlands, India, U.S and U.K across sectors with different project requirements ranging from designing and implementing customized solutions from scratch onto the Smartsheet platform, to providing various real time data analytics using Dashboards, Reports. I specialize in creating customized and lucid dashboards for real time analysis and overview of projects, Project Management solutions, Automated workflow design. I have a paid business account with 'Smartsheet', making it easy to collaborate with any potential client with Smartsheet requirements.Process ImprovementSmartsheetDashboardAutomated WorkflowData AnalysisAutomationResource AllocationProject Risk ManagementData VisualizationProject ManagementProject SchedulingMicrosoft ExcelStatus ReportsMicrosoft PowerPoint
- $25 hourly💠My Tag Line:- "You can not have 'too many' experienced 🎓 persons under your sleeve."💠 👋 Hello There, I am a 🥇 Top Rated Freelancer 🎓 from India. I am a Solopreneur & Exceptionally well at creating logic for Automation tasks. I am here to solve all your Queries, Problems, #Error, #N/A, #VALUE, etc., related to the below Applications. 1️⃣) MS EXCEL 2️⃣) Google Sheets. 3️⃣) MS Access 4️⃣) Tableau 5️⃣) Power BI I possess 8+ years of working experience on the Applications mentioned above & have served 🤝 numerous clients with the help of my knowledge 🧠 in MS Excel and Google Sheets. And I am now working on Data Visualization and Data Analysis using Power BI, Tableau, and other visualization tools. I love to work on Nom-Conventional Projects, which provides a logic-building challenge. And Also, To have a C.A. degree is itself a certificate re-presenting the capability to understand the complex data structure, Financial Statements, Financial Models, Financial Projections, and perform any task related to Business with ease using advanced tools for better accuracy. You might also consider the CA Degree equivalent to CPA. ⚜Tools I Created in Excel:- 1️⃣) Beautiful Interactive Dashboards using Power Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts. 2️⃣) Customized Analysis Tools as per the requirements of the Client. 3️⃣) Automated Data Aggregator that can update current data sheets using. 4️⃣) Self-Updating sheets that Imports Data from websites in a structured manner. 5️⃣) Excel VBA Projects as per Clients' requirements. 6️⃣) Small but handy 🛠 tools like, i) Data Structuring & Structural Data Segregation ii) Conditional Formating iii) Dependent Drop-Down Lists iV) Professional Formatting of Data & Use of Icons for better presentation V) Hyperlinks Vi) Queries & Connections Vii) Custom Add-Ins You will not only be hiring 🤝 someone who has the background, expertise, and technical skills to execute tasks but someone who will help you with his experience to complete your project successfully. Let's chat about how I can use my skills to help you to achieve 🎯 our objectives.Process ImprovementData ExtractionScriptingAPI IntegrationGoogle Apps ScriptVBAMicrosoft Power BIData AnalysisGoogle SpreadsheetsMicrosoft ExcelExcel VBAGoogle SheetsData VisualizationDashboardMS Excel
- $45 hourlyHonored to be the Expert Rated talent on Upwork| Senior Business Analyst, Process Consultant, BA and CBAP® Trainer with 20+ years of extensive IT/Business experience. I am Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) and have worked in various roles such as Sr. Business Analyst, BPM Consultant, Product Owner, Process Improvement Consultant, BA Trainer/Coach. I have traveled to and have enjoyed working in many parts of the globe such as the U.S., the U.K., Germany, and Australia. Recognized by clients as a valued member of business and technology teams with a proven track record of delivering artifacts and solutions of high quality. Recognized by participants as a highly effective and hands-on trainer and coach. Passionate Toastmaster with Level 4 of Effective Coaching pathway completed. Self-starter, process-oriented, and creative with unique problem-solving skills. Specialties: * Business Analysis, Product development, Agile * Predictive Analytics/AI * BPM, BPMS, Process Improvement * Business Rules Modeling, BRMS * Requirements Management, Quality, and Governance, * Training and coaching: CBAP/CCBA/ECBA Prep Courses, Comprehensive BA Job oriented Course, Agile BA Course * NLP Client Engagements: Fortune 500 enterprises such as Genworth Financial, BioIQ, Kapsch, Motorola, Capital One, British Telecom, Cingular Wireless, Mapp | Thriving and innovative startups across the globe Business Domains and Enterprise applications: Supply Chain, Transportation, HealthCare, Education AI, eCommerce, Digital Marketing, Retail, Trading, Insurance, Loan Origination and Underwriting, Risk, Telecom, CRM, B2B/B2C, ERP. Standards and Frameworks: BPMN, Six Sigma, UML, XML, Cloud, SOA-Web-services, RosettaNet, J2EE My objective is to continue excelling as Senior Business Analyst/Consultant while adding value to my clients during various phases of a project/product development such as: • Extensive contribution and communication across varied and key stakeholders like users, senior leaders, and vendor representatives. • Keeping tabs on governance/quality of organization-wide RFPs/requirements from various application domains, while functioning as the lead on requirements management process team • Planning and actively participating in various workshops on solution concepts, scope, requirements analysis, and detailed level functional requirements, impact and gap analysis, solution design • BPA (Business Process Analysis) and improvement. Creation of As-Is end-to-end process maps highlighting the key processes, data(domain) models, rules and improvement opportunities • Creation of extensive documentation of requirements (new/enhancements) in the form of data and business process models, dashboard designs, use cases, user stories and backlog, user interface models (visuals/wireframes/mock-ups) or screen definitions, worksheets containing critical information like user groups and performance requirements • Assisting IT staff (including outsourced teams) in technical design, testing strategy, test case reviews/testing/QA. Creation and executing of acceptance tests on behalf of business teams • Active participation in overall project planning, status tracking, document control, traceability and post-closure activities • Extensive UAT/QA/process and data testing to ensure those are per specs • Designing client-specific BPM Methodology based on industry best practices • Training and mentoring in the area of Business Analysis, CBAP-CCBA exam preparation, BPMN and process modeling, Quality guidelines, and process expertise. • Led various efforts in business process and data CoE team for a top tier client’s eBusiness team I can provide a detailed resume and my additional professional references if required.Process ImprovementUser StoriesBusiness Process ManagementProcess ModelingTrainingBusiness Process Model & NotationBusiness ChangeStrategy & PlanningManagement ConsultingBusiness Analysis
- $8 hourlyLearning & Development Instructional Designer with Six Sigma Certified. - Experience as an Instructional Designer, writing scenario-based, interactive, multimedia-based, and virtual instructor-led courseware. - Implement adult learning theory, ADDIE or other instructional system design models. - Develop courseware for live (i.e., instructor-led), online (i.e., synchronous virtual, asynchronous), or blended delivery platforms using authoring tools like Storyline 360, Rise, Captivate. - Develop content compatible with LMS standards (i.e. SCORM, AICC, or Tin Can/Experience API). - Develop high-level design documents, visual storyboards, and audio/ video scripts with engaging learning activities. - Incorporate technology and adult learning theory to broaden the appeal of learning solutions. Example: Web 2.0, audio, voice-over, video, graphics, simulations, animations, scenarios, gamification, etc - Understand the business objective, target audiences, learning needs, and develop proposed learning solution that map to the clients business needs. - Guide instructional designers and visual/digital designers through the process of conceptualization to design and development of learning solutions.Process ImprovementData EntryPresentation DesignArticle WritingMinitabAcademic WritingDMAICProject ManagementLean ConsultingSix Sigma
- $25 hourlyI’m Chartered Accountant Intermediate with 6 years of experience in business analytical consulting & Accounts. Financial Planning & Analysis Expert, with over 6 years of professional experience, including: • Financial Management • Corporate Analysis • Financial Systems Design • Accounting (AP, AR, GL, Inventory, Asset, Recons, Payroll etc.) • Management Consulting • Financial Reporting I was employed for 6 years in the Business Process Outsource (BPO) industry, and am very accustomed to working virtually with clients, and managing projects and team members remotely. I have held Middle Management positions in Finance and Operations, and understand business from both perspectives. Management roles held: • Finance Controller | • Manager, Operations | Best Regards, AnujProcess ImprovementAdministrative SupportAccounting SoftwareBalance SheetAccounting BasicsFinancial ReportingTax PreparationComplianceFinancial AuditInternal ControlMicrosoft Dynamics GPMicrosoft ExcelAccounting
- $51 hourlyHello Friend, I am a passionate Management Consultant and Trainer with over a decade of experience in this niche field. My motto is “Reach customer delight through perseverance and persistent efforts”. ---------------------------------- Consulting: I can consult and support to: • Map your processes and improve the efficiency • Develop Organizational Structure • Formulate Business Plans • Drive your online marketing • Design and implement online systems Let’s research to: • take insight from databases of Statista and Liveplan • Identify the new markets for your products • Develop Correct pricing for your services • Locate the hidden trends in the market As a team formulate the strategies for: • Marketing • Mission and Vision statements • Improving sales ---------------------------------------- Training & Development We can together: • Develop training programs • Prepare curriculum courses • Train people to make a better world --------------------------------- Program Management: I have managed $10mn+ projects, so together we can • Define the project scope • Develop the project schedule • Derive the WBS elements • Allocate the resources • Monitor the schedules • Develop the mitigation plans for the delays • Track and deliver the projects I love playing Tennis and will be extremely happy to be part of a positive project related to Tennis Looking forward to discussing more your project in person. Regards, Lokesh J.Process ImprovementBusiness PlanResearch & StrategyOrganizational Design & EffectivenessProject ManagementBusiness ConsultingMarketing Data AnalyticsTraining MaterialsPitchbookManagement ConsultingBusiness Planning & StrategyData AnalysisBusiness Process Reengineering
- $50 hourlyAre you ready for a business transformation that will elevate your customer experience to new heights? Look no further! Our passionate team specializes in leveraging cutting-edge technology, AI, and Analytics to help the C-Suite create a superior customer journey. By personalizing your brand and DELIGHTING customers, we drive revenue growth and build lasting relationships. How Can Our Team Drive Your Business Transformation? REACH out to us and discover how our expertise in technology can help you succeed. ASK for a consultation to share your challenges and allow us to showcase our capabilities. SHARE your current business status and your vision for the future. FIND out how our AI and Analytics solutions have empowered clients to overcome their obstacles. GET a custom proposal tailored to your specific needs and budget. What Sets Us Apart in Driving Business Transformation? We go beyond technology implementation – our focus is on helping you DELIGHT your customers and achieve your revenue goals. We simplify the shift to AI and Analytics, equipping you with the tools to optimize your business for success. Our track record includes successful customer engagement, enhanced experiences, omni-channel integration, personalized strategies, and valuable insights for brands like Unilever, Pepsi and Mastercard. Why Connect with Me for Your Business Transformation? Get a risk-free first consultation to embark on your transformative journey. Partner with us, and together we will build trust in your brand, make your customers fall in love, and keep you closely connected to your audience. The time is now to drive your business transformation and create a remarkable customer experience. Contact today and let's begin the journey towards your business success.Process ImprovementEcommerce Website DevelopmentBusiness TransformationiOS DevelopmentManagement SkillsBusiness Process AutomationApp DevelopmentWeb ApplicationAndroid App DevelopmentAutomated WorkflowBusiness Process ModelingBusiness ConsultingBusiness AnalysisProject ManagementProject Management
- $125 hourlyGlobal Citizen, working on multiple remote projects from companies across sectors and geographies. Client project lengths vary from an hour on telephone to few years onsite, remote or hybrid. Oldest client is a company in business since 40 years and my client for nearly half+ decade. 2 clients through Upwork so far, both international US and Canada. While one client engaged for a paid telephonic advisory call, the other has engaged for business growth advisory and ongoing consultation to help improve their business. Typically, clients engage for short term strategy building or a specific problem solving length of such engagement generally being few months to two quarters maximum. For an ongoing business growth help generally to increase sales or brand visibility, these projects are continued on annual basis until attained the auto pilot mode in which the transfer to client is ready after the built and operate process has been both successful and sustainable without any further help or support required. Clients engage to formulate strategies and content whether within company and office as well out of office, out of company ie such as the client or vendor and all external party communication literature whether on website, handbooks, manuals, documents for official use across the board. Clients also engage to conduct market research, feasibility studies, economical evaluation and viability analysis for their new or existing business, idea, innovation and business growth plans (expansions, diversifications, mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and partnerships). Clients engage to hire new talent across levels of seniority from mid level to CXOs. Technical and non technical staff across departments, roles and functions. Across geographies and sectors howsoever niche, unique, unconventional and rare to find. In nutshell, clients engage to solve any business, organizational or enterprise level problem.Process ImprovementBusiness ServicesBusiness AnalysisTrainingMarketingDocumentationBusiness ConsultingMicrosoft PowerPointBusiness CoachingPublic SpeakingSalesLead GenerationFeasibility StudyRecruitingCompetitive AnalysisMarket Research
- $35 hourlyI am a dedicated project management professional with over 11 years of experience encompassing roles as a Scrum Master, Business Operations Specialist, and Project Manager. I excel in implementing project management best practices to elevate your team's efficiency, enhance processes, and ensure top-tier results. Skills at a Glance: - Need Analysis - Project Planning - Team Management - Agile and Waterfall Management - Stakeholder Communication - Process Optimization - Mobile, Web Applications, and LMS setups. - Test Management - Project Implementation - Leadership and Stakeholder Management Collaboration Tools: Slack, Microsoft Teams, Webex, Skype, Zoom Project Management Tools: Jira, Confluence, Asana, ClickUp, Trello, MS Azure Boards Agile Expertise: Scrum, Kanban Feel free to contact me for any queries regarding my background. I am enthusiastic about the prospect of contributing to your project's success!Process ImprovementHR System ManagementHR PolicyPeople ManagementProject PlanningWaterfallScrumAgile Project ManagementProcess DevelopmentBusiness OperationsProject Management SoftwareProject ManagementProgram ManagementStartup Consulting
- $72 hourlyI've had some pretty big successes with Facebook Ads resulting in more high quality leads and more sales for my clients. Here are my best results ... Best Conversion Rates: 74.29% and 71.24% Best Click-Through Rate: 24.67% Best Cost per Click: $0.02 Best Cost per Lead: $0.06 Best Website Purchases ROAS: 6.19 What I have found has worked really well is using FB to generate high quality leads from a highly targeted audience and then work on converting them into customers with frequent engagement through email marketing (set up email autoresponders to steadily go out for 3 months to a year with intermittent special offers) and social media interactions and retargeting them with direct sales ads. With sales ads, I have had mixed results for clients from different niches. When it comes to getting people to instantly buy a product/service through an FB ad, it's a bit tougher as most people like to get to know the company/the product or service/read testimonials, etc., before they part with their money. However, if the product is already popular and has good reviews, running highly targeted sales ads on FB can get a good return on ad spend. I strongly believe that of all internet marketing efforts, Facebook Advertising truly offers the best value for your money but only if your advertising campaigns are targeting the right audiences and are assessed and tweaked regularly. That's where I come in. So, if you are sitting on the fence about FB advertising as you just don't have the time or the right people to take the learning curve, you should seriously consider hiring me to get your targeted advertising off the ground. If you've already tasted how good FB advertising can be for your business, you should hire me to keep it flying high. Or if you are on the verge of giving up as you are just not able to figure out FB's idiosyncrasies, you could let me take a look at your ad campaigns and your landing pages to see if there's something you haven't tried yet. I have been managing Facebook advertising for over 55 clients since May 2013 and find it very rewarding both for my clients and for me! I have tried and tested several ads and campaigns and have created reporting systems that make some sense of Facebook's confusing reports. I've attended several webinars by experts and brainstormed a few. I maintain a close eye on ad/campaign performance and create new ads or edit existing ads according to audience reactions. I'm really good at creating landing pages that convert with the help of design and development teams. I've used Unbounce, LeadPages, and ClickFunnels. I keep my finger on the pulse of what's happening so I'm usually full of new ideas on how to make campaigns better and laser focused on conversions. I also have some experience in LinkedIn and Twitter ads but my expertise lies in Facebook advertising. If you're interested in knowing what has moulded me into who I am now professionally, read on! I have many, many years experience in managing projects, organising and simplifying complicated processes, creating appropriate documentation to capture important data, hiring staff, writing and editing content, transcribing audio clips, creating presentations, web research, etc. I worked as a personal assistant to top management in 4 different organisations (Calcutta Jute Industries, Growmore Business Associates, Maranatha Charitable Organisation, Willingdon Hospital) over a period of ten years (1988 to 1998) which included extensive administrative work involving independent decision-making and business correspondence. I also ran a small business for 12 years (1996 to 2008). I simultaneously worked in the field of clinical research as a freelance clinical trials coordinator in several hospitals in Chennai, India, which involved considerable documentation, data entry and compilation, independent correspondence, etc. Both these fields involved extensive data entry and database management. I have since headed a clinical research site management organisation, Merit Medical and Allied Sciences Pvt. Ltd. in Chennai as the CEO from 2007 to 2009. As it was a start up, I did everything that was required to set up the organisation from finding the right location, hiring the right staff, interacting with clients, putting together business proposals to setting up processes and documentation. In January 2010, I broke a leg in a road accident and this kept me confined to bed for a few months when I discovered working online through upwork (at that time - oDesk). There has been no turning back since then. It has been an awesome experience working with clients from all over the world and I wouldn't exchange this for anything else!Process ImprovementData EntryBusiness Process ModelingArticle WritingProject ManagementPresentationsBusiness DevelopmentRecruitingBusiness PlanEmail CommunicationSEO Keyword ResearchContent Writing
- $37 hourly• Ethical and Trustworthy Project Manager. Project Management Experience 19 yrs. • Remote team management, Professional Scrum Master • Assist CEOs in business, pre-sales, hiring and daily operations • Prepare Project Plans, project documents, presentations, process compliance templates • Track Project tasks, issues, risks and dependencies • Recruitment, Website Development, Website Design, Digital Marketing • Business Analysis, Proposal writing, Prototype, Wireframe, Workflow • Vendor Evaluation, Customer support, Onsite-offshore coordination SUMMARY Projects Managed on Magento, Wordpress, Intershop, Sharepoint, Java, JSP, ASP .NET, C++, Delphi, ESRI Arc GIS, Map Server, Unix, Linux, Oracle, Sybase, Synchrony API Tools - MS Project, Asana, Basecamp, Redmine, JIRA, Redpen, Pencil Evolus, Active Collab, Harvest, Highrise, Zendesk, Dropbox, Google doc, Github, Visio, Teams, FTP, Word, Excel, Power Point, various bug trackers, and office tools. Language and Culture - Have worked in USA for three years - IBM Southbury CT, UTC Hartford CT, Bank Boston San Francisco CA, Moneysuite Missoula MT and Intel Portland OR. Also worked in Belgium and Singapore. Good exposure of English language and Multi-culture environments.Process ImprovementAgile Project ManagementProject Management ProfessionalOperations ManagementWebsite DevelopmentBasecampAsanaProject Management OfficeProject PlanningProject Management
- $45 hourlySystematic Project Manager/Product Owner with a detail-oriented and thorough approach to defining requirements, outlining specifications and working with team members to bring to life high-quality products for customers. Good planner and problem-solver. And also the Certified ScrumMaster.Process ImprovementAtlassian ConfluenceScrumCritical Thinking SkillsMobile AppProject SchedulingSprint PlanningProduct ManagementQuality AssuranceBusiness with 10-99 EmployeesJiraProject Plans
- $80 hourlyI am an Independent Consultant, proficient in a range of areas: Financial Analysis: Financial Modelling and Projections, DCF Valuation, Performance Assessment Market Research: Competitive Research, Product Research, Industry Research, Research Analytics Business Analytics: Insight Generation, Tableau/Power BI Dashboards Digital Transformation / Product Management: Reimagining and designing tools to offer products/services digitally Operations: Process Tools, Process Improvement, New Process Design Business Plans: Financial Projections, Market Research, Sales, Marketing & Operational Setup Within these areas, my projects have been spread across different industries such as e-commerce, renewable energy, telecom, professional services and many others. Across platforms, clients have rated my work as “5-star”, “Top-Rated”, “Highly Recommended”, “Would love to work again”, which is a testament to my professional work ethic and analytical ability. I have a knack of being able to improve different aspects of businesses owing to my creativity, analytical ability and dedication. This has resulted in a number of product and process improvements during my time in the industry. Some of these improvements were also filed as intellectual Properties (Patents and Design Registrations). In terms of education, I have a MBA from ESADE, which is top 20 global business school based in Barcelona.Process ImprovementUser StoriesProduct ManagementLooker StudioTableauFinancial ModelingDashboardCompetitive AnalysisCustomer Research & InsightsMarket ResearchBusiness ValuationStartup ConsultingManagement ConsultingCorporate StrategyMicrosoft Excel
- $45 hourlyI am a Business Analyst and CRM Consultant with over 15 years of experience in managing projects from their idea till they are handed over to the Developers. I have worked on various web and windows based projects across multiple industries (Telecom, Healthcare). I am highly skilled in converting business needs into technical specifications and document every thought about a system/process in a clear, yet concise manner. Client's Feedback: "Sorabh has been exceptional with the task that was assigned to him. He has a very unique talent of translating something technical in layman terms and makes it an absolute joy to work with him. I will have no hesitation in hiring him for all my future requirements." "Sorabh did a great job in visualizing an operational process for us. He showed a very structured approach and was very pleasant to collaborate with. Despite all timezones (India, Europe, US), that never let to any timing issue." I have successfully implemented zoho CRM for a few clients - Understand their business - Customize the CRM to meet their business needs - Integrate CRM with the other tools they use. I am an expert in business processes documentation- SOPs, flowcharts, Process flows, BPMN, Swim-lanes, BRD, SRS, UML, Use cases, User stories I have an understanding of the BPMN 2.0 notation. Tools I use: For Process flows or data diagrams: VISIO, Lucid Chart, comfortable with any cloud-based tool for Process/data flow diagrams. Wireframes Balsamiq Invision, For Project management & User stories: Microsoft Project, JIRA, Trello, Microsoft AZURE, Asana Mail Chimp, Fresh-desk Documents storage tools: Google Docs, SharePoint, (documents, User permission Management) Confluence (for Reporting) Technical tools: SQL, Managing O365 Communication tools: S.lack, Teams, S.kypeProcess ImprovementLucidchartUser FlowOffice 365Software DocumentationTechnical WritingAtlassian JIRAMicrosoft VisioBusiness Analysis
- $55 hourlyI have 20 years of overall IT experience and have 15+ years of project, delivery management and process improvement experience in IT industries. I will utilize my project management expertise to assit you with creating project plans and approach, monitoring the projects progress, deliverables as well identify RISK at the right time to mitigate and ensure on-time delivery of your project. Can directly mentor, coach and motivate team / group of people towards a common goal. Use my expertise and skill to help your team plan, work across project life cycle,and facilitate project decisions. I have experienced in different tools like Microsoft project, JIRA for project management and sprint planning, Asana, Zoho and other communication and Tracking tools.Process ImprovementAgile Project ManagementProject SchedulingProject PlanningProject Risk ManagementProject ManagementProject Delivery
- $20 hourlyCustomize Solution Development with 14+ years of experience 25+ Products Developed | SAAS Development | 150+ Clients Served | 98% Repeated Clients Technical Expertise ➜ SAAS Product Development ➜ Customize Solutions ➜ PHP ➜ CodeIgniter ➜ Laravel ➜ Node.js ➜ Angular.js ➜ MySQL ➜ API Development & Third Party API Integration ➜ Responsive Web Design ➜ Graphics Design Industries Served ➜ Real Estate ➜ Call Center ➜ Manufacturer ➜ Health Care ➜ Religious Organization ➜ Financial Institute ➜ Lawyers ➜ Diamond Industries ➜ Jewellery Industries ➜ Textile Industries. I am not just working as developer who complete project as per clients’ requirements but I am also consultant so during project life cycle also do needful and suggest improvements in the project so you will get more benefit from it. Thanks for visiting my profile, and feel free to contact me!Process ImprovementEnterprise Resource PlanningStripeSaaS DevelopmentERP SoftwareCRM SoftwareRESTful APIMySQLAngularNode.jsSoftware Architecture & DesignDatabase DesignAPI IntegrationLaravelPHP
- $25 hourlyI am certified ASQ Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and Master Black Belt with 25+ years of working in various projects across multiple sectors. Director Quality with highly competitive technical and team management experience, and in-depth experience of Process Engineering, Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen, 5S,Operation Excellence, Suppliers development & Audits, Regulatory Compliance, Strategic Planning for startup companies and Fortune 100 companies spanning diverse industries. Results driven but diplomatic professional able to work effectively in teams or independently to meet and exceed business as well as customer needs. Organizations served : Ashok Leyland, Larsen & Toubro, DELPHI Automotive Systems, Mitutoyo , AEGIS , HCL Technologies and HCL America Inc. Director for a Fortune 500 client in their Business Excellence area leading global regional teams through the global design and deployment of an integrated management operating system. Facilitate organizational transformation through leadership development & training, strategy development & alignment, organizational infrastructure design, process management, change management & strategic Lean Six Sigma business improvement services to Fortune 500 companies. I have conducted 200+ Quality, Lean Six Sigma ( Green Belts & Black belts ) training programs in India, US, Mexico , Spain, UK, Australia, Dubai and Thailand . I have conducted 50+ Lean Six Sigma , Business Process Reengineering consulting assignments in India, US , Mexico and UK I have 10+ years of experience in Lean & Value Stream Mapping ( VSM) , Failure Mode Effect Analysis ( FMEA) , Measurement System Analysis ( MSA), and Process Mapping My competency lies in gathering the business requirements with the minutest of details and helping the technical team deliver those with perfection. When it comes to documentation, I am an expert in UML, BRD, SRS, Use Cases, User stories, Flowcharts, UAT and Business reporting. Areas of Expertise · Lean Six Sigma – Project Mentoring, Coaching and GB & BB Trainings · Process Re-Engineering · Kaizen & 5S · Operation Excellence · Supplier Development and Supplier Audits · Process Mapping & VSM · FMEA · Metrology Lab : Instruments & Gauges Calibrations & Training and NABL Audits as per ISO/IEC 17025 : 2017 · Measurement System and Analysis ( MSA ) · GD&T Trainings · ISO 9001, TS 16949 Training and Certification Best Skilled at: · Requirements elicitation and documentation · Communication and Stakeholder Management · AS-IS and TO-BE Analysis · Business Process and Data modeling · Scope Modeling with the use of Rich Pictures · Process improvement initiatives · Quality assurance · Flowcharting, Wireframing and Presenting Ideas in Documents · Business analytics and Business Intelligence and Reporting Extensive experience helping clients complete complex documents including: · Process flow documentation (AsIs / ToBe, swim lane, data transformation, data models) · Product requirements specifications (for RFP's or developers) · Technical documentation for technical reference or end users · Product documentation upgrades, release documentation · Test case documents, acceptance test documentation Tools Used – MS Visio, MS Office, JIRA, Zoho CRM, Zoho Reports, ActiveCampaign, FreshDesk, MS Sharepoint, Advanced Excel, Google Docs, Tableau and many other UML Tools, Zoho Creator , Igrafx Training and Certifications : ---------------------------------- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt : Indian Statistical Institute (ISI, India) Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt : American Society for Quality (ASQ, USA) Lean Six Sigma Black Belt : DELPHI Automotive Systems Limited, USA COPC RC and Lead Auditor : QAI India ISO-9001, ISO 14001 & TS-16949 Certified Lead AuditorProcess ImprovementChange ManagementBusiness AnalysisManagement ConsultingBusiness Process ReengineeringGeometric Dimensioning & TolerancingSupply Chain ManagementProcess DesignLucidchartStatistical Process ControlValue Stream MappingFailure Mode & Effect Analysis (FMEA)Lean ManufacturingSix Sigma
- $15 hourlyI function as an Operations Manager who takes care of all the daily activities and meetings, the things that choke up the maximum amount of an entrepreneur's time. Things that detract from things like strategizing for the future, looking for commercial prospects, scaling, funding, etc. Things that are just as important, but need more bandwidth to be able to focus. My role is to Marie Kondo the business operations like an interim Operations Manager. I step in and help review the workflow, setup cleaner and more efficient processes, train the team to adhere to the standards defined and monitor for any scope for improvement. This ensures that when I step away, the work continues in auto-pilot with minimum supervision from the owner and reduced concerns of daily intervention. The kind of businesses that I can add best value to are: * Small to medium enterprises with remote workers across the globe. * Businesses with operational complexities and several moving parts. * Owners who want to grow and scale without losing focus on the core operations. I look forward to discussing your requirements and to help build thoughtfully designed processes that enable the business' success.Process ImprovementCustomer ServiceCustomer Experience ResearchProcess DocumentationStaff Recruitment & ManagementTrainingProject ManagementComplaint ManagementTeam ManagementIndian English DialectCritical Thinking Skills
- $21 hourlyI'm a seasoned digital strategist, Project manager, and support & operations manager with 12 years experience. Some of my clients and companies have been Google, Whirlpool, Landocs, Elearning, Connect. I am an agile certified project manager, and specialize in support operations, business analysis, process improvement, and change management. I have delivered multiple successful project in this field. My Responsibilities in my projects have included: * Managing end to end operations * Design process, SOPs, setting up technical infrastructure * Defining servicing needs, KPIs and related operational requirements * Ensuring ongoing scalability and supportability of the implementation * Understanding the customer and/or user experience * Documenting key processes, user stories, and use cases * Driving change management efforts - which included training Some of the PM tools I enjoy: Jira, Trello, Monday,Asana. Support Management Tools: Zen desk, Freshwork I am a highly motivated, detailed-oriented individual with excellent problem solving, analytical, and interpersonal skills. I possess excellent written and verbal communication skills along with proven leadership. I have a comprehensive understanding of Project Management methodology (both Waterfall & Agile) and have used different tools to manage projects - Jira, Trelo, Google Sheets, Pivotal Tracker, and MS Project. I have been consulting for 3 years with small to large corporations primarily for Project Management Operations Management, Sales Ops & Marketing. I have led teams and continually work on my leadership skills. I am highly organized and efficient in fast-paced multitasking environments; able to prioritize effectively to accomplish objectives. I have across a wide array of roles, project management, marketing, community manage, sales and Sales Ops, this also helps me in understand the business holistically. Some highlights from my professional Career: - Led a team of 10 team members to reduce customer churn. Drove analytics, designed sales process and set up a cross functional team. Improved churn by 50% for Google AdWords SEA market - Created, implemented and ran scalable support program for over 2M customers for Google AdSense- Improved Csat by 20pts and reduce incoming emails - Led a creative and strategic workshop for User stories for Connect a SaaS software - Lead Project Management for Landocs a private boutique equity defining strategic processes for enhancing revenue - Hired over 10 freelancers using the Upwork platform on behalf of clientsProcess ImprovementBusiness CoachingUser ResearchSales OperationsAgile Project ManagementOperational PlanProject Management ProfessionalMarketing Operations & WorkflowBusiness StrategyObservational Data AnalysisGoogle AdSenseGoolge AdWordsMS ExcelGoogle AnalyticsOperations Management
- $15 hourlyProject Management| Service Delivery Management| Engineering Management | General Management-Technology| Business Management|Technical Management|Product Management|Technology/IT/Software Management|Multi:Business Domain/Industry Sector and Technology|Cross Functional|Business Engineer|Business Technologist|Consulting. Result-oriented Professional with around 10+ years of rich experience in Project/Program Leadership and Management, Technical Management,Quality Assurance & Testing,(Cloud and Infrastructure Services with Devops Management) Service Delivery Management,Information Technology Management,General Management-Engineering and Engineering Business Management across multiple domains in both Product and Service based organizations. Also have knowledge on PCB Design + PCB enclosure. Now keen to join suitable roles in Leading Organizations and open for flexible remote work from home options. Flexible for suitable individual contribution or Team Management/Senior Leadership roles. RPA - Robotic Process Automation, UI Path, QTP/UFT - Unified Functional Testing, Splunk, Alteryx, SQL,Microsoft SQL Server, Azure DEVOPS,Fusion 360Process ImprovementRecruitingRobotic Process AutomationUFT OneCloud ComputingQA EngineeringProduct DocumentationEmbedded SystemEngineering ManagementProgramming LanguagesIT Management
- $15 hourly"Akshat is congenial, always open to feedback to ensure his work is of the highest quality and seeks to exceed expectations." "I have no hesitation to say that Akshat would be a true asset for any position requiring analytical and/or communication skills." "Akshat displays a sense of leadership that is evident in his interactions with the team and was key to bringing teammates together to build an excellent analysis!" In today's dynamic and uncertain business landscape, organizations are confronted with a multitude of critical questions. How can you effectively incorporate AI into your business strategy? Should you explore opportunities in the Indian market? What are the optimal channels to reach and engage your target customers? Successfully navigating this labyrinth of complex questions is pivotal to achieving business success. This is where I come in. With over 10 consulting projects under my belt and a comprehensive education from INSEAD, I possess the expertise and insights to guide you through these strategic decisions. With my commitment to excellence, collaborative approach, and a focus on delivering tangible results, I am equipped to help your business explore these intricate strategic choices. Don't wait to seize the opportunities that lie ahead. Take the first step towards success by clicking the green button in the top-right corner of this page. Let's embark on this transformative journey together.Process ImprovementBusiness ConsultingDigital TransformationProblem SolvingProject ManagementBrand StrategyStrategic PlanningManagement ConsultingFinancial AnalysisMachine LearningContent WritingBusiness AnalysisManagement SkillsMarket ResearchData Analysis
- $40 hourlyProcess Consulting with 9+ years of experience in process definition, process improvement, process flow, value stream mapping, improvement projects using Six Sigma, Lean, Kanban, Audit planning, tracking and execution, creation of templates, guidelines and checklists, Customer Satisfaction surveys (CSAT), Excel based Macros, Minitab, SPCs, Dashboard, Swim lane, Audits, QMS (ISO 9001:2015), ISMS (ISO 27001:2013), Medical Devices (ISO 13485:2016), OTTPS (ISO 20243), GDPR, data privacy, etc.Process ImprovementGDPRData PrivacyBusiness Process ModelingSurveyReport WritingLean ConsultingISO 27001Business Process ManagementQualitative ResearchISO 9001Process DesignProcess Flow Diagram
- $15 hourlySeasoned Management systems expert with expertise in all management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001), statistics, Risk Management, HSE management system, ITIL, CMMI Certified Six Sigma Blackbelt and have executed more than 25 Six sigma projects successfully across different industries. Expertise in Quality Management System spread across different industries and companies operating in versatile enviornments.Process ImprovementRisk AnalysisStatistical Process ControlISO 9000Financial AuditStrategic PlanProject ManagementLean ManufacturingRegulatory ComplianceRisk AssessmentProject Risk ManagementLean ConsultingSix SigmaData AnalysisStatistics
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.