We are looking for a PPC campaign manager to look after the day-to-day delivery of paid search campaigns, working with a team of Account Executive, Designer and developers, and reporting into clients. You will provide input to the wider PPC team to ensure the Paid Search product is best in class. You'll also be developing strategies across PPC and create short and long-term paid search roadmaps to grow the clients' business.
1. Paid Search Campaign Strategy
• Be responsible for integrating campaigns with other STEAK disciplines including natural search, paid social and display.
• Take briefs, research, customer behavior and use market research help define KPIs and strategy
• Search Campaign management and analysis and identify keywords,
• Undertake and support Account Executives/Assistants in the following:
o Daily visibility and optimization the campaigns for assigned accounts
o Regular optimization of all campaign elements
o Deliver regular reporting to clients according schedule in a timely, accurate, literate and insightful manner.
o Creation of SEA campaigns, including keyword research and text-creation
o Campaign maintenance and controlling
o Optimization on customer goals as CPO and ROI
o Development of campaigns of strategic allocation
o Analysis and interpretation of data from running campaigns
• Suggest new approaches / campaigns, as well as optimize existing ones
• Contribute to the creation of effective landing pages for all SEM campaigns
2. Client Servicing
• Undertake and support Account Executives/Assistants on the weekly calls and monthly presentations to clients
• Build trusting and strong relationship with each client contact
• Provide feedback and coaching to Account Executives/Assistants
• Be able to look at your client’s objectives as a holistic digital marketing need, and not sole PPC
• Understand your clients industry and products/offerings as well as they do
• Push forward the right strategies for your client based on their industry and offering
• Google PPC certified
• Strongly numerate and comfortable manipulating data sets
• Team management experience is desirable but not necessarily essential. You must be keen to get involved in managing a team.
• You'll also have great attention to detail, especially in optimization and reporting
• Experience in online marketing, particularly in the surgical support of SEA campaigns (AdWords & Yahoo)
• Working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
• High Internet affinity, technical and commercial basic understanding
• 3+ years on a marketing team
• Experience with A/B and multivariate testing, especially using tools such as Optimizely and Unbounce
• A self-starter who is motivated to hone their skills and push their career forward
• Digital analytics experience with expertise in paid search, SEO, and conversion rate optimization
• Experience using Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and social ad managers (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
• Weirdly organized and attentive to detail
• Bachelor's degree
• You'll need to have solid experience working in Paid Search, preferably from a reputable agency.
• Client and stakeholder management skills are really important for this role as is the ability to manage large budgets and run international campaigns.