Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Work from Home as an Online English Teacher. We are looking for passionate teachers who can deliver the best online English teaching service to our clients. Part-time and full-time positions are available. Experience a better career from the comfort of your home and earn P30,000/month or more.
1. Teach Chinese students online.
2. Evaluate the student's performance based on set guidelines.
1. Availability to teach 5 days a week, especially from 7PM - 11PM MNL
2. A wired DSL connection with a speed at least 2 Mbps
3. Laptop/desktop with a Windows OS, webcam, and headset
4. A quiet environment conducive to learning
5. Computer proficiency is expected.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
I need to build an exam for assess english skills of candidates of a hiring process. I would like something similar to TOEIC about reading comprehension. It is necessary 180 questions with alternatives.
Hi, We are looking for academic writers who have experience teaching English at secondary levels. and know the GCE curriculum.
Overview of the project work:
The write up of the book should consists of: vocabularies, reading material, comprehension, 2 basic dialogues and 1 intermediate dialogue for every unit, composition. Most probably the book consist of 20 units and about 220 pages. after unit 10 and unit 20 there should be a test Please also quote the proposal of this book.
The student's situation in learning English:
Please take note that the students have no prior or basic knowledge of English, because in the primary levels, English is not compulsory. Thus they have difficuties in pronunciation and weak vocabularies.
Please submit a proposal of contents and the target archeivement for secondary 1 students. We are also looking for secondary 2 book writer.
Please apply if you have the experienced. Thanks, Mus
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
Looking for teachers who are into Spanish and English Language who can help us to create worksheets in our website. You must have experience on this field.
When applying, please send samples of worksheets you have done before.
We need to find native American teachers to make video showing the learners how to pronounce ED endings. Here are the general requirements for you:
1. You must be an English teacher with teaching experience.
2. You are going to record videos so make sure you have no problem with that. The videos you record must have good quality so the students have no problem following you.
3. The lessons must help the learners learn to pronounce ED endings in all cases (/t/, /d/, /id/) and even some exceptions when the ed endings are not pronounced following the rules (in the case of some adjectives)
4. You are an experienced teacher of English so you may already know how to teach this topic. You have your own style and I respect that. The ultimate goal of this lesson is to help the students learn how to pronounce ED endings correctly when they encounter them.
- The lesson must demonstrate to the learners in a slow and clear manner how the ED ending sounds are made.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
1. Teach the English language to Chinese students.
2. Evaluate student’s performance based on set guidelines.
3. Submit lesson memo after the class.
1. Work at the comfort of your own home.
2. Flexible hours.
3. Free training to upgrade your skills.
4. Easy and fast promotion.
1. Good command of the English language.
2. Wired DSL connection with speed of at least 3 Mbps.
3. Laptop or Desktop (Operating system must be WINDOWS).
4. Availability to work at least 5 days a week, especially from 7pm – 11pm.
No experience needed and fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
What are you waiting for?
Submit your resume right now and get ready for a phone interview!
Resume must haves:
1. Resume must be in .doc form with your complete name (i.e. JuanDelaCruz) as your file name.
2. Include your active mobile number, email address, and skype id.
Please fill out the form by clicking on the link below
Looking for Website content writers and Proofreaders.
This is a great part-time job for English teachers, content managers, or people who work in advertising or public relations.
Types of websites:
These are some of the sites that we have written, and the type of writing you'll be expected to do:
If you have experience or interest in writing entire websites for these types of companies, please contact Adam and send links or attachments of your past work.
Price for site will depend on size of site and content required.
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
My name is Oanh - Staff of Online English Teacher Recruiting and Training Department at TOPICA Edtech Group (topica.asia). Recently, our company is recruiting 20 Online English teachers for TOPICA NATIVE.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV, nationality, now address, email, skype and phone number for us to easily contact as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Teach conversational English skills for adults following provided lesson plans.
- Correct grammar and pronunciation mistakes for students.
- Give assessments at the end of class.
- Be punctual with high sense of responsibility.
- Attractive monthly income, based on number of teaching sessions;
- No limitation in registered teaching hours every week.
- Work home-based and self-manage working schedule weekly;
- Full package of training is...