This is an offer to become a crucial member of our team – the virtual personal assistant to the managing director, Elena Schälike.
Elena is the founder of Soccerwidow Ltd, the driving force behind the business and author of many publications; the latest being: Fundamentals of Sports Betting.
We are looking to employ a reliable virtual personal assistant who can assist Elena in all kinds of tasks such as:-
1. Business oriented tasks such as researching and obtaining contact details for key people in companies and organisations, and making contact with those people (e.g. potential clients, journalists, bloggers, etc.)
2. Administering and updating content and links published on the website
3. Secretarial tasks such as scheduling meetings, organising travel, etc.
4. Social Marketing, e.g. Facebook/Twitter/ Google+ profiles
5. Managing our online product inventory descriptions and posts through Amazon, Etsy, EBay, and our own website
6. Dealing with freelancers (especially writers and editors)
7. Investigating and sourcing programs/software (e.g. task management for freelancers, affiliate partnerships, etc.)
8. Native English tasks, such as talking to clients on the phone and webinars, as well as correcting Elena’s non-native English (proofreading emails, letters and blog posts)
This list is not exhaustible. The most important thing is that you must be comfortable with new tasks. In short, you must be an all-rounder with advanced computer skills, a curious open mind, and keen to help.
To begin with, this opening is 20 hrs per week job (daily 3-5 hours, regular) with the prospects of permanent employment if you are ideal for the role, with room to grow in the organisation.
Right now we are concentrating on professionally publishing our latest book. You will find the marketing plan attached so that you can get a feel for what kind of jobs will be waiting for you over the next two months.
Don’t worry if you do not meet all the required skills described above and in the marketing plan. Essentially, you must be a fast learner and able to train yourself, and find pleasure in finishing tasks.
We are looking for a proactive person with the rare combination of creativity, logical-thinking, strong organisational ability, efficiency, discretion, flexibility, self-motivation, and good communications skills.
Do you have it what it takes? Then please apply today!