My name is Amy and I’m the co-founder of Supergleu: a career-focused community where college students connect and share opportunities.
I’m looking for a virtual assistant who can help me during the week for an average of 2-3 hours per day, ideally long-term. MUST speak great English.
You’ll be doing a variety of tasks, including:
1. Creating lists of and contacting student leaders in the NY area and across the US
2. Helping team with personal tasks (e.g. scheduling mtgs, booking travel, etc…)
3. Finding, scheduling and creating content to go out on Twitter / Facebook/ Instagram (If you have experience at this thats a plus, but I can teach you)
4. Scheduling and maintaining calendar for guests on our podcast
5. Transcribing podcasts and cutting/logging tape
6. Communicating with our audio editor
7. Doing a variety of other tasks (must be comfortable trying new tasks often)
If you are a good fit, there is room to grow in the position.
I’m looking for someone detail-oriented, reliable and positive. Big bonus if you consider yourself an optimist and passionate about education/career mentorship.
Please let me know:
1. Your hourly rate
2. What hours you’re available (please convert this to the EST time-zone)
3. Why you are a VA — What do you enjoy most about it?
4. What are your related experiences?
5. Have you conducting any successful social media campaigns?
6. Why you would be a good fit?