A growing innovative Canadian company is looking for a full-time general virtual assistant (GVA).
POSITION TYPE: Full-time (8 hrs a day).
TIME ZONE: You may be required to work up to 15 hours a week between 8-11am Vancouver, BC (PST) time. The rest of the time you can choose the time you do the work.
DAILY REPORTING: You will be required to send a bullet-list email at the end of each day.
- You must have an eye for detail.
- Must have excellent English reabing and writing.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- High level of organization and ability to prioritize.
- Self-management and initiative.
- Must be available to convert this into a full-time position in the future.
- Online research;
- Compilation of lists of prospects;
- Check Facebook and LinkedIn messages;
- Schedule social media updates in proprietary blogs, YouTube, Hootsuite and Gremln;
- Check and summarize emails;
- Data entry;
- Phone calls / online chats to find answers to specific questions;
- Arrange travel and similar tasks.
TO BID FOR THIS JOB YOU MUST:
1. Make and send me a link to a YouTube video recording of you saying the following:
I [your name], of [your address], in exchange for the opportunity to be selected to provide virtual assistant services to Andrei Mincov and Trademark Factory International Inc., hereby undertake never to disclose confidential information that I may receive in connection with my provision of services, and agree to assign and hereby assign to Trademark Factory International Inc. ownership of any intellectual property rights that may subsist in the work product that I may create as a result of providing the services, and waive any moral rights that I may have in connection therewith.
2. Answer the questions below.
IF YOU DO NOT FULFILL THE REQUIREMENTS SET OUT ABOVE, I WILL NOT READ YOUR APPLICATION.