My name is Anna Sawyer and I run a small creative agency. My work includes game production, marketing strategy, advisory work and more.
I’m looking for a virtual assistant who can help me during the week for an average of 1–2 hours per day, ideally long-term. MUST speak and write great English.
You’ll be doing a variety of tasks, including:
1. Creating lists of and contacting prospective clients
2. Helping me with personal tasks (e.g. scheduling mtgs, booking travel, etc…)
3. Finding & scheduling content to go out on Twitter / Facebook (I can teach you)
4. Email management–sending thank you/reminder emails and drafting dictated emails
5. Other tasks (must be comfortable trying new things often)
If you are a good fit, there is room to grow in the position!
I’m looking for someone detail-oriented, reliable and positive. Big bonus if you consider yourself an optimist and you have a sense of humor.
Please let me know:
1. Your hourly rate
2. What hours you’re available (please convert this to the PST time-zone)
3. Why you are VA — What do you enjoy most about it?