We are a growing digital marketing consultancy and agency with a number of administrative and daily tasks with which we need assistance.
If you're incredibly organized, a quick learner, have some background in digital marketing, and available 5-10 hours a week, this may be the project for you.
Before anything else, here is what we're looking for on our team:
* North America-based or able to work consistently within EST (-5 UTC) hours
* Fluent in English as there are several written components to the project
* Flexibility week to week. For now, we estimate hours will be between 5-10/week. If you need something more consistent or long term, we cannot promise that at this time. But, in the long term, we expect this role to grow into a more active one.
* Expertise in standard online software including Google Docs, Office 365, Wordpress, Trello, etc.
Specific tasks you will be performing include:
* Submitting links and documents to sites as listed in provided checklists
* Uploading social media updates
* Gathering lists of influencers and contact information
* Organizing and managing project lists in Trello
* Uploading new content to Wordpress and reviewing Yoast SEO requirements
* Completing promotion checklists provided by us for content pieces
* Contacting blogs and podcast about speaking/guest opportunities on behalf of clients
* Sponsor/review outreach for clients
* Press release submission
All tasks will be trained, so previous experience with specific tasks is not a must, though is certainly a plus. Also, Hubspot experience is a huge plus as many marketing tasks are done in Hubspot and Wordpress.
Please provide your rate, references, and any questions you have about the project, as well as availability on a weekly basis.