Please read the entire description:
Hello, I'm Chino. I need an incredible VA to make my life easier. You'll be a jack of all trades, and most of your tasks will involve a detailed manual of directions, and collecting deliverables.
I'm looking for someone I can hire once, and someone who is a fast learner. You'll be the Head VA, so it's your responsibility to get deliverables: my team's deliverables are your deliverables. I will no longer be directly contacting my designers, clients, developers, or writers. You will, and then report to me. I will give you exact specs for mostly everything, exact instructions for who delivers what, and when.
Hopefully you're a good fit!
Most important values:
- On time. You'll have a weekly stack of work that must be completed on time.
- Deliverables Driven. You'll have a weekly stack of work that must be completed to spec.
- Asks few, precise and quality questions, eliminates task dependencies.
- Message people on my behalf (LinkedIn and email, I'll have templates for you)
- Be an Upwork Hiring Manager (finding & filtering Upwork candidates, past work & rate them, my goal is to give you Full Hiring Privileges as a teammate on my Upwork account)
- Project Manager (via Asana, the teams will report to you) you will manage and collect deliverables: app deliverables, ebook deliverables, and design deliverables.
- Manage my instagram accounts (find posts, tags, hashtags, following people, I will include exact instructions for you)
- Monthly eBook research and assignments. Find game guide eBooks topics, assign them to writers. Get the deliverables.
- Transcribe videos, and them them into text format.
- General Tasks (Booking travel with restaurants and points of interest, business research, personal tasks)
Required Technology Experience:
- Asana (project management)
- Salesforce, HubSpot (CRM, or similar)
- Buffer (content posting, or similar)
- Must have an iPhone
Preferred Technology Experience:
Some other tools you will be using:
- Quuu, Feedly, Pocket (content curation)
- Google Drive
- I am in PST timezone.
- I prefer one channel of communication: email. For urgent matters only: iMessage or Facebook Messenger.
- All Tasks will be managed in Asana.
- Agency VAs will NOT be considered
- You'll be hired for a two week trial set of tasks, once that period is over, you'll get the final approval or rejection on whether or not you we will continue working together.
- Important: you will be paid up to a full time, *performance basis* (up to $240 a week of $6/hr). Meaning: you will get paid based on what you deliver.
To be hired, please talk about or provide examples of:
- Your experience with HubSpot or Salesforce CRM
- Your experience with Social Media Account management tasks you've done before
- Project management experience with Asana
- Please write a short and colorful note on why I should hire you
I may hire two VAs, if the candidates are great.