Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
We’ve gotten too busy to handle all the work! So we need your help with a variety of operational tasks on a weekly basis.
This may include:
- Building basic elements of our profiles. You will research all the press related to the company. Find all previous investors, and generally build the basics of the profiles so we can follow on with more details.
- Organizing excel spreadsheets. Building processes and checklists to help us keep on top of a variety tasks.
- Industry research. Like that found for this company:
- The most organized person in your friend group. You make to-do lists and finish them.
- Hard working. It’s not about working long, but working smart. Getting the task done well and efficiently is more important than just working for work’s sake.
- A perfect english speaker and writer.
- Excellent communicator.
- Love to learn!
This isn’t just one task, or one week of work. I’m looking for a long term hire to bring onto the team and help us build...
We are looking to hire US based contacts to fill 1 customer service position.
You will be paid $800 a month minus commission.
You must be fluent in English and have average communication skills.
You need to be able to use computer and have a cell phone.
Your job will be to act as a liason between us and clients.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
I am looking for the following:
NO ACCENT Excellent English
Takes Direction Well
Picks up Things Fast
EXCELLENT Writing Skills
You will be going through a database and calling prospects and asking simple questions that we will provide you.
You will be coached by someone within the company. There will be a base and a bonus for every new lead you find.
This could turn into a LONG TERM contract if you can get through the process of training and you are reliable.
If you are working a ton of jobs please don't apply. I'm looking for someone that can be focused on our job and has interest in growing.
When submitting your Resume please include a cover letter on why you are qualified for this position. You will also need to write a story about yourself explaining where you are from and what has made you successful in life.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
ONLY INDIVIDUAL BIDS ACCEPTED NO COMPANIES
I am looking for a virtual assistant that has experience in variety of things from general research to SEO and from video editing to programming and much more.
Please address each of the following:
1) Can you work 11am-11pm Pacific time? If not readily available for this whole window, what hours within this window are you available?
2) Ability to multitask and take on multiple projects 1-10: (ten being perfect, 0 being no skill)
3) Ability to meet deadlines 1-10:
4) Communications skills and attention to detail 1-10:
5) Are you comfortable working collaboratively and following my lead in a sharing-screens environment?
6) SEO 1-10:
7) Video editing 1-10:
8) Web development 1-10:
9) Rate the stability and speed of your internet connection 1-10:
10) Rate your English fluency 1-10:
11) Rate your computer speed/reliability 1-10:
List any other virtual skills you are particularly good at.
How many hours a month can you work?
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT
Are you interested in helping out the president of a fast-paced web consultancy ? We are looking for a skilled assistant to work directly with and report to the president. This position will have a huge impact on our success and growth. Are you ready to contribute in a meaningful way to our success?
Typical work week
Monday: Manage lead nurture / drip campaign under the direction of the president, follow up with prospects, finish up the bi-monthly newsletter (lightly edit and proofread). Push email sales campaigns forward using Contactually, spend time connecting in LinkedIn. Draft content to post on Facebook, Google + and Twitter, using Feedly and commenting on and sharing pictures from events that we have attended. You will need to be comfortable working in social channels and learning web applications. You will need a high level competency in communication (verbal and writing) skills, and proofreading skills, with attention to detail and ability to...
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
I am looking for a virtual assisstant to work with me on my kindle business. Your task will be to join several different facebook groups that I will send you and exchange feedback for kindle books with other fellow amazon authors and VAs.
- Amazon.com Account that can post verified reviews
- Credit Card / Debit Card that can be used to buy kindle books on amazon.com
- Facebook account
- Good english writing skills
I am willing to pay up to $1 per verified review, starting at $0.5.
Please cover the following topics in your application letter:
Do you fulfill all the requirements?
Have you worked/Do you work on a similar job?
If available: Please show me 2 reviews you have posted.
Tell me, what you do when posting reviews so Amazon does not remove them.
If you are confident with this job, make to sure to message me and I am looking forward to work with you.
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
I'm a person who needs to make the time to plan but never does. Thus, I need help from someone who can tell me what to do so that I actually do it.
I would like to meet with you once a week to plan out my billable hours as well as things I want to do (like exercise, or meet with friends). You'll have full access to my google calendars and I'm happy to share with you all the details of my work projects. I expect this to take 1-3 hours a week, tops, but it would be a quick, consistent win.