I am looking for a virtual assistant to assist a startup travel and real estate company. This is an exciting opportunity for someone that wants to play an important role in the growth of three related business ventures (a hotel owner/operator, a group trip website and a non-profit). The ideal candidate will have experience in working with growing companies and implementing successful processes to help the entire team function more efficiently. Experience with research tasks is necessary with a focus on travel destinations. The candidate will also need to have familiarity generally with SEO, data entry, Squarespace (or other web design platform), google documents, calendar and voice. Fluency in Spanish is preferable but not required. An initial time commitment of 10 hours per week is required with the goal of increasing responsibility and time commitment for the right candidate. Specific tasks will include:
- Manage calendar and schedule appointments as and when necessary.
- Managing inbox
- Book travel
- Perform general research tasks related to real estate development projects and travel
- manage posts to social media and update website via sqaurespace
- manage documents in Google Docs and DropBox
- Help coordinate group travel trips for a non-profit
- Post ads for intern positions and manage intake process
- Help find other consultants (web design, sound engineer, graphic designers, etc.)
- Input and maintain contact database in Constant Contact
- Input and maintain personal contacts for principals
Please submit your qualifications and experience, as well as availability and I will schedule an online interview for qualified candidates. Please explain two previous or current roles and your day-to-day responsibilities.