I'm Kendrick. I'm an entrepreneur with more ideas than time. I'm kind, smart, generous, and fun to work with.
I’m looking for a virtual assistant who can help me during the week for an average of 1–2 hours per day, ideally long-term. MUST speak great English.
You’ll be doing a variety of tasks, including:
1. Research on different industries, suppliers in those industries, etc.
2. Helping me with personal tasks (e.g. scheduling meetings, booking travel, etc…)
3. Helping me put together one off projects. As an example, I recently sent brownies to all my clients. I had a baker make my family's brownie recipe. You would find bakers in my area, get quotes, make packaging suggestions, etc.
4. Product research (shopping). I spend a lot of time figuring out what the best product to buy in some category is. You'd be doing that for me.
4. Doing a variety of other tasks (must be comfortable trying new tasks often)
If you are a good fit, there is room to grow in...