I am looking for a full time Operations Manager with Project management and marketing skills for an Australian property investment company.
You will need to help me with day-to-day tasks as well as growing new areas of the business such as marketing, web-design and IT.
Day-to-Day Duties will include:
· Email & calendar management
· Project & Process documentation (Google Site, GDrive, LucidCharts, Google Docs, MS Office)
· Completing and managing tasks in Insightly CRM and Project Management Tool
· Prepare fortnightly Investor updates
· Review legal contracts and summarise key issues
· Liaise with Australian bookkeeper, accountants, lawyers, financiers and insurance professionals
· Track project Key Performance Indicators
· Create marketing and social media content as needed
Excellent written and spoken English
Smart and fast learner
Willing to learn new skills and develop expertise in investment, development and construction.
You will need to be
· Pro active
· Detailed and process focused
· Enjoy challenges and learning
· Consistently deliver small projects successfully
· Experienced in Project Management, Accounting and Legal areas
· A team player
Experience in a corporate environment, at least 2 years in the BPO industry and interacting with corporate systems and documentation is very important in this role.
An interest in real estate, accounting, legal and marketing is essential.
The weekly budget is AUD $250 with opportunities to increase when achieving agreed outcomes.