Top Quality Creative&Blog Writing, Europe
"Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten."
Are you looking for a poorly-educated freelancer with no experience, bad English, and low payment rates, who will have difficulties understanding your needs? Well, this is NOT the place to look for.
I have happy clients from USA, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Denmark, The Netherlands, France, Spain, Solomon Islands, Greece, Romania, and Bulgaria.
My extensive experience working for clients from all over the world can help your business in many directions. Here’s what you’ll get if we work on a project together:
* My reputation is impeccable: I am a Top Quality freelancer with 100% Job Success.
* I find it easy to see things from someone else's point of view.
* I plan, organize, set priorities, solve problems, and get the job done.
* I focus equally on the big picture and the small details.
* To me, there’s no such thing as an “insignificant detail”.
* I can accurately estimate the amount of time that a task will take.
* I develop templates, shortcuts, and standard procedures for my routine tasks.
* I am warm, friendly, easygoing, and cooperative.
* I always seek perfection in my work and and I never put up with less.
WRITING - creative writing, article writing, blog writing
PROOFREADING AND EDITING - with a BA in English Philology I can perform better than most native English speakers. For those who still insist on hiring only native speakers - please note that being a native speaker does NOT make you literate by default.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING (mainly Facebook) - preparing and implementation of Social Media Marketing plans and strategies, social media posts and updates
VITRUAL ASSISTANCE - I have 6+ years of experience in email handling, Internet research, and performing various administrative tasks.
My oDesk (now Upwork) tests are all taken in less than 20 minutes and I score among the top 10-20%.
High school: English Language and Literature
BA in English Philology
1st MA: International Business Management
Graduation Thesis: Online Marketing
2nd MA: Translation (English-Bulgarian/Bulgarian-English) and Business Communication in English
A course in Graphic Design (Photoshop and CorelDraw)
All levels of education I graduated with excellent grades.
I am a citizen of the world with a desire to work on interesting projects and this is the main reason I registered at oDesk (now Upwork). I take pride in my work. And I LOVE what I do.