Hire the best Business Planners in the United States
Check out Business Planners in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $185 hourlySpecializing in business valuations, small business acquisition consulting, financial due diligence, and financial statement reviews. Qualifications: Certified Valuation Analyst, CPA, Certified Life Coach Master’s Degree in Accounting Big 4 Accounting Experience Franchise Owner Real Estate Investor Experience: Owner Barclay Financial: CPA and Business Valuation firm providing accounting and consulting services. Professionally delivered work product in the following areas: Business Valuations Business Sale and Acquisition Consulting Financial statement prep and review Comfort & Expert Opinion Letters Business plan writing Strategic growth consulting Financial projection Financial due diligence PwC Tax Manager: Examined and reviewed federal tax forms prepared by interns and associates for completeness and accuracy; including a large consolidated return with over $1 billion in revenues. Analyzed balance sheets, income statements, and trial balances for necessary M-adjustments and other required book adjusting entries. Researched tax law for possible tax savings and additional compliance requirements while communicating openly with clients. Responded to and disputed tax notices from the IRS and other state tax authorities. Lead interns and associates and educated them on tax concepts and software. Responsible for the implementation of OneSource tax software across the Missouri market. Led office wide trainings/seminars on how to use and implement the software. Coordinated software implementation with our Global Delivery Support Team in India. PwC Associate: Prepared federal and state tax returns for a wide variety of entities, including large consolidated corporations, partnerships, s-corps, LLCs, trusts, and individuals. HealthSource Franchise Owner: Interviewed and staffed all necessary positions Successfully implemented and utilized Traction EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) Negotiated leases, contract bids, and professional fees Coordinated and organized a build-out of a new clinic while adhering to a strict budget Created, ran, and delegated a successful marketing campaign prior to opening Responsible for all employee payroll; monthly, quarterly and annual tax filings; and all HR duties Won new franchise of the year in 2019Business PlanningCPABookkeepingBusiness CoachingBusiness PlanManagement ConsultingDue DiligenceBusiness ValuationStartup ConsultingFinancial StatementValuationMergers & AcquisitionsStrategic PlanLeadership DevelopmentIncome Statement
- $50 hourlyI am a certified US immigration paralegal, legal writer, and interpreter with over 12 years of experience. With a deep understanding of the complexities and nuances of US immigration law, I can help with the following: * Family Based Petitions * Fiancée Visas * Adjustment of Status * Asylum * Removal of Conditions * VAWA * Green Cards based on Marriage * Diversity Lottery * Writs of Mandamus * RFEs * E-2 * EB-1 * EB-2 NIW * O-1 * Research * Petition Packages with Evidence * Correspondence with USCIS, ICE and CBP * Business and Professional Plans * Petition Letters * Reference/Support Letters * Expert Opinion Letters * Foreign Resume Enhancement and more. Among my clients are immigrants as well as immigration attorneys. I am skilled in every area of the US Immigration law and procedures. And most importantly, I am very affordable.Business PlanningGraphic DesignWritingGreen CardEmployer Sponsored VisaLegal AssistanceO-1 VisaLegal ResearchWork VisaImmigrationBusiness PlanRussianLegal WritingCopywriting
- $100 hourlySet yourself free to focus on running your business while I make sure your books are current and organized. Accounting provided on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, with periodic financial review sessions. Cash flow management and financial planning and analysis are available too. My passion is helping small business owners and entrepreneurs succeed by better understanding their business. If you value professionalism, precision, and fact-based decision-making, I'm Your Numbers Person! Education: Carnegie Mellon MBA and Georgetown University BA in Economics Banking experience: 10 years including Goldman Sachs and BNY Mellon The world of online financial management is constantly changing, even though the principles of sound accounting and internal controls remain unchanged. Hire a smart professional who has their finger on the pulse of all the latest trends and capabilities in accounting, software, and financial analysis. I engage deeply with my industry and the builders of the software I use to stay at the leading edge of technology and best practices. Accounting platform: QuickBooks OnlineBusiness PlanningBusiness PlanBookkeepingFinancial AnalysisManagement ConsultingFinancial Accounting
- $75 hourlyWant to give your business idea it's BEST shot at success? I've helped entrepreneurs raise millions from banks, investors and the SBA to help them realize their vision. Have a business and was to OPTIMIZE your profits? I've successfully run hotels, bars and restaurants and I'm happy to show you how to do the same. My clients are serious about taking their ideas from concept to reality, and I help them do just that! My personal favorite client quotes (check my portfolio below) ✅"Sam was very professional and thorough. He completed the job earlier than proposed. He was always available and very detailed. Great job!!" ✅"Hey Sam, just wanted to forward along the good news that the loan was approved today!" ✅"Sam was great to work with. He was always available and quick to respond with updates and revisions. His knowledge in the field was sound and was able to efficiently create an outline on which we were then able to collaborate towards my specific needs and goals. " My clients are able to confidently present their proposals anywhere and get the results they need. I can't help everyone, but we may be a good fit if you're thinking: ⚡️"I'm not an expert at writing proposals or making spreadsheets, and I don't have the time to mess around with it" ⚡️ I need a fresh set of expert eyes to help me see where I can improve my business ⚡️"My last business plan was an embarrassment, and I don't want that EVER again" ⚡️"I know how to run my business, but maybe I'm too close to it" ⚡️"I need a full business plan package that I KNOW 100% will tell my company's story right" Working with me you'll: ⭐️ A clear, concise game plan to help take your business to the next level ⭐️Stop struggling with Excel and spending hours on the Internet- I handle all FINANCIAL STATEMENTS, FINANCIAL MODELS, GRAPHS and MARKET RESEARCH ⭐️Put your best foot forward the FIRST time! ⭐️Get delivered TURNKEY, INVESTOR GRADE documents that raise capital. ⭐️SAVE MONEY by getting high quality work that you can reuse for your PowerPoint presentations My clients have a lot to say about me: ✅"Sam was a great business partner" ✅"Excellent, James knew his craft in producing a thorough business plan." always available and very detailed. Great job!!" ✅"communication was good, and he was open and receptive when I had feedback, and patient and knowledgeable" What I look for in a new client: ● Open mind, relaxed attitude ● Values integrity & relationships ● Focused on improving, lets their actions speak louder than words ● Knows our minimum scope, and wants the BEST Sound like a fit? Next steps: 📺 Watch the video on my Upwork profile 🟢 Click the green ‘Invite to Job’ button in the top right-hand corner 💬 Write me a personalized note including why you think we’re a good fit to work together in your message. About me: Proven track record of optimal revenue performance: managing P&L, leading annual planning, driving monthly/quarterly analysis and reporting; Initiator of creativity and collaboration towards common goals by spearheading operational process redesigns from conception to implementation; Relationship-oriented leader diligently cultivating, maintaining established/potential partnerships, demonstrated success of supervising, unifying and motivating various teams to surpass targeted goals while maintaining quality performanceBusiness PlanningFinancial ModelingSocial Media MarketingBusiness WritingAccounting Principles & PracticesEmail MarketingMicrosoft ExcelBusiness PlanFinancial ForecastFinancial AnalysisForecasting
- $85 hourlyProfessional content developer available to help you succeed on your projects, proposals, and more! Experience based in writing content to help generate growth and interest in your product- whether that is a website, item for sale, or even yourself. A large portion of my experience is in writing and proofreading blog posts, resumés, college application essays, newsletters, and business plans, but as new experiences pop up every day, I look forward to meeting any challenges that I might be afforded the opportunity to take on!Business PlanningTravel & HospitalityContent WritingEconomicsMarketingStrategyCustomer ServiceProofreadingBusiness Plan
- $150 hourlyHi, I am a professional accountant with 13 of years of experience. I'm here to provide accounting services that can help you grow your business! Bookkeeping and Financial Record Keeping: I will take care of all your bookkeeping needs and ensure that your financial records are accurate, up-to-date, and in compliance with all applicable regulations. Accounts Payable and Receivable Management: I can manage your accounts payable and receivable processes, ensuring that all invoices are paid on time and that you receive payment for the goods and services you provide in a timely manner. Financial Reporting: I will provide you with regular financial reports, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements, so that you always have a clear understanding of your financial position. Budgeting and Forecasting: I will work with you to develop a budget and provide you with accurate financial forecasts, so that you can make informed decisions about the future of your business. Tax Preparation and Filing: I will prepare and file all your business tax returns, including corporate, sales, and payroll taxes, ensuring that you stay in compliance with all tax laws and regulations. My goal is to help you grow your business by providing you with reliable and efficient financial management services. I am confident that my experience, knowledge, and commitment to excellence will enable me to deliver exceptional results for you. Thanks for taking the time to review my profile. Let's connect and discuss next steps.Business PlanningQuickbooksCertified Tax PreparerTax LawPayroll AccountingGeneral LedgerTax PreparationGAAPEcommerceBusiness PlanXeroWave AccountingTax StrategyAccountingCPA
- $142 hourlyI have 17-plus years of accounting and finance experience in a wide range of industries. Currently, I am heavily involved in the budgeting, forecasting and strategic decision-making for an international retail company with greater than $5B annual revenue. Previously, I held various senior manager and analyst roles at a sports media company and world-renowned hospital system. During my early years at a boutique public accounting firm, I earned by CPA license and was exposed to many industries. My skills include general accounting functions, business planning (budgeting, forecasting and analysis) and ad hoc financial modeling (sales, free cash flow, etc). My personal interests include cooking, traveling and spending time with my family. Please allow me to put my skills and expertise to work for your organization!Business PlanningBusiness PlanBusiness AnalysisAccountingFinancial ModelingMicrosoft PowerPointBudget ManagementMicrosoft Excel
- $75 hourlyHello, and welcome to my profile! With over two decades of experience in technical and business writing as a researcher, scientist, consultant, entrepreneurship advisor, and startup entrepreneur, I'm a clear, compelling communicator who can help you tell your story effectively and persuasively. In the realm of business writing, I deliver the following: • Full-service business plans, financial projections/modeling, and business model design • Pitch decks, market strategy, annual reports, white papers, and executive summaries • Crafting compelling narratives that resonate with investors, customers, and other stakeholders. • Subject matter expertise in entrepreneurship, fundraising, and social impact • The ability to "get smart fast" on any topic, which means I can quickly understand your industry, market, and audience When it comes to technical writing, I offer the following: • Writing and researching a variety of technical documents, including white papers, reports, grants, manuals, dissertations, academic journal articles, blog posts, websites, and more • Broad technical knowledge base and strong research skills • Can come up to speed quickly on any new subject. • Ability to translate technical concepts to non-technical audiences • Subject matter expertise in sustainability and the physical sciences • Providing keen analysis and data visualization skills to draw insight from data Whether you need technical or business writing, I'm here to help. I'm a self-motivated and collaborative writer who will provide structure and solid project management to ensure your project stays on track, on budget, and on time. My 100% job success rating and 5-star reviews on Upwork are a testament to my dedication to delivering exceptional work and exceeding client expectations. I look forward to hearing more about your project and discussing how I can support you in achieving your goals.Business PlanningPitch DeckCase StudiesExecutive SummaryBusiness WritingBusiness Planning & StrategyArticle WritingProposal WritingScientific WritingFinancial ModelingTechnical WritingEditing & ProofreadingReport WritingBusiness PlanWhite Paper
- $150 hourlyI spent four years as an investor at multi-billion dollar hedge funds before launching my own startup. Prior to investing, I was a management consultant for three years and earned a law degree from Columbia and a Master's in international finance from Tufts. I also hold a B.S. in Math from Yale.Business PlanningPitch DecksFinancial ForecastingForecastingCompetitive AnalysisBusiness PlanFinancial AnalysisExcel VBAExcelFinancial Modeling
- $50 hourlyHello. Congratulations on your business! My name is Ryan Powell, and I specialize in reviewing and developing business plans for startups and expansion/growth analyses for established companies. With over 255 business plans written for presentation to investors, and growth analyses for various types of loans, merger negotiations, and investor presentations, I am well-equipped to help companies achieve success. I have experience working with various industries, including construction, tech, social media, video production, automotive, food and beverage, real estate, and hospitality. My MBA and IT background, my certificate in Executive Leadership Coaching, and my experience as a Senior Advisor to a Cyber Enterprise within the Department of Defense have provided me with a wealth of knowledge and skills I can apply to any industry. In addition to my practical experience, I have written 15 business plans and five award-winning investor pitch decks as part of my MBA coursework. I also have over 14 years of experience in the Information Technology field and hold Bachelor of Science degrees in IT Security and Software Development. I utilize proprietary software to develop my business and marketing plans, including financial projection calculations and infographic development. I estimate a total of 10 to 25 working hours to complete most startup and established company business plans, including 1-2 hours in phone conferences, 1-2 hours reviewing and analyzing any notes and existing business plans, 5 hours in competitive market research, and 1-2 hours editing and finalizing the product. These hours may vary depending on the amount of market research conducted by your team. I am open to negotiation on rates or project caps. I am willing to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) to ensure complete transparency so that my work can meet your needs. I want to schedule a call to discuss your needs and see if we are a good fit. I look forward to learning more about your business and helping your company get off to the perfect start. Thank you for considering my services! Very Respectfully, Ryan Powell, MBA-ITM, CLCBusiness PlanningBrand StrategyBusiness WritingExecutive CoachingLeadership DevelopmentLeadership CoachingManagement ConsultingStartup ConsultingBusiness PlanOrganizational PlanBusiness Planning & StrategyMilitaryBusiness Proposal WritingBusiness ModelingMarket Research
- $50 hourlyI'm Alan, a freelance financial analyst with extensive experience with excel and spreadsheets. I have six years of experience with finance, accounting and business operations. Previously, I founded and operated a restaurant and catering business in Boston for 6 years before selling the business. Prior to that, I worked as a financial analyst for a large corporation. I have experience building complex financial models and creating financial projections. I have bookkeeping and accounting experience. QBO and Gusto Payroll certified.Business PlanningExcel FormulaQuickBooks OnlineSpreadsheet SkillsBudgeting & Forecasting SoftwareFinance & AccountingForecastingBusiness Planning & StrategyBusiness PlanBusiness WritingAccountingContent WritingFinancial ModelingFinancial AnalysisFinancial ProjectionBookkeeping
- $62 hourlyI've put NYTimes bestselling authors and Amazon #1 bestsellers through my editing boot camp. I believe there is no feeling like walking into your house and seeing your book on the shelf. In fact, just this month I’ve gotten three emails from clients who had that amazing feeling. The first quit her corporate job to become an author and travel the country, the second started with no following and her book is an Amazon #1 new release, and the last one brought tears to my eyes: "Thank you for helping me finish my book. This is a wonderful legacy to leave my children, the proof of a dream that came true." None of these writers were famous, none of them knew what they were doing when they started, but they all have proof of a dream that came true. That’s exactly what I want for you. I have cycled across the USA, built a tiny house, and sailed the SOC, but some of my favorite journeys are the ones I have taken with my clients. My ten years of editing and my master's degree in English help me understand not only the current manuscript but the vision behind the content as well. Grammar is just the tip of editing. In my hands, your content will become even smoother, crisper, and more compelling. Recent projects: >Led a writing workshop with the National Endowment of the Arts Big Reads program >Editor for a Simon & Schuster book by Chip Heath whose books have been on the New York Times bestseller list, sold 3 million copies, and translated into 35 languages >Chief editor for the world’s largest online HR encyclopedia I see myself as a publishing mentor, supporting and guiding authors as they take their book from manuscript to publication. I will also give you free access to my proprietary Book Launch Kickstarter Kit. As an editor and the co-founder of the Self-Published Author Accelerator, I’ve helped 255+ authors turn their book into a reality. Most editors have not helped build the careers of authors who have sold over 3 million copies. Here's how rare that is, you only have to sell 5,000 to 10,000 copies in a week to land on the NYTimes bestsellers list. Some of the authors I've worked with have sold 600 times that amount! To ensure each author gets the time and attention they deserve, I have a PROJECT MINIMUM: $1200. Let's start with a complimentary sample edit and phone call. Here's to dreams that come true! Testimonials: "Writing and publishing this book has been the HAPPIEST YEAR of my life. From our first interaction, you've asked thoughtful questions and listened, truly listened to what I needed. Elise and Carmen, with all that I am, thank you." - Wen Peetes, Inner Child Healing "I thought I would be anxious to receive feedback, but I was actually excited when it came through so I could understand, implement, and learn what to look for in future books. The recommendations were thorough and easy to digest. Every remark was valued!" - Blake De Vos, The Six Pillars Of A Rewarding LifeBusiness PlanningCopy EditingWritingAcademic EditingBusiness WritingBook EditingBusiness PlanEnglishProofreading
- $300 hourlyVC Backed CEO, CFO, and founder with twenty-six years of strategic and operational experience successfully orchestrating and participating in numerous private transactions, IPO, capital raises, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and exits. Developed new ventures for F-1000 businesses, including Goodyear, TDK, Neom, Posti, Xerox, and Gundersen Health. PMD from Harvard Business School and FMVA from Corporate Finance Institute (in process). Served honorably in Army Special Operations. Select Accomplishments - Early employee with the first-pure play SaaS provider to IPO - VC-backed Founder, CEO, and CFO, zero to over $400M in ARR - 2010 SXSW Best of Show and Technical Achievement Awards for Wolfram|Alpha - Multiple transactions to $5B, $360M in capital raises, partnerships, M&A, and IPO - Launched the first commercially successful e-reader, Kindle, to $1B in recurring revenue - Commercialized the first [integrated, pure-hydrogen liquid fuel processor for PEM fuel cells - Awarded BuiltWorld's Top 100 Startups, Built-In Austin 50 Startups to Watch, Cemex Top 50 - Manufacturing of advanced dense phase membrane hydrogen filtration and separation modulesBusiness PlanningVenture Capital ConsultingForecastingFinancial ModelingBusiness CasesPro Forma StatementSaaSBusiness PlanBusiness ModelingFinancial AnalysisBalance SheetMicrosoft ExcelIntuit QuickBooks
- $75 hourlyHello there! I'm a seasoned professional with a blend of academic excellence and hands-on business acumen. Here’s a snapshot of what I bring to the table: 🎓 Educational Background: Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Utah. Graduate certification in Business Analytics from Harvard Business School. Minor in English Literature—a testament to my passion for both data and words. From the renowned Corporate Finance Institute, I hold certifications in: - Business Intelligence - Dashboard & Data Visualization - Assessing Drivers of Business Growth - Business Writing Fundamentals - Reading Financial Statements - Statistics Fundamentals - Professional Ethics 🚀 Professional Experience: Over 6 years experience as a business strategist and technical writer for a leading software incubation and venture capital firm. 4 years of hands-on project and client management experience, ensuring optimal client satisfaction and seamless project execution. Crafted, advised on, and researched 300+ business plans and pitch decks. Assisted clients in their capital-raising journeys, from ideation to business strategy creation. Adept in content marketing, SEO best practices, and keyword research. ✍ Writing Prowess: Authored numerous published short stories and poetry in print. Crafted compelling blog articles for the web. Editing and proof-reading? I excel at those too! 💡 Why Me?: I pride myself on being easy to communicate with. Excellent time-management means I deliver on time, every time. Collaborate with me, and let's transform your ideas into influential strategies and compelling narratives. Looking forward to bringing value to your business!Business PlanningBlog WritingCopywritingBusiness StrategyBusiness PlanContent CreationBlog ContentCreative WritingTechnical WritingSearch Engine OptimizationSEO Writing
- $75 hourlyAnalytical and Innovative accounting strategy, designed to help businesses to achieve financial growth. I am a Boca Raton-based Controller and Full-Charge Bookkeeper helping small to medium-size businesses. Together, we will establish accounting procedures by detailing daily business activities. I learn that bottlenecks are a part of conducting business, and the creation of daily tasks provides stability and the opportunity for growth. Please send me an invite to your job to start the conversation.Business PlanningAccountingWave AccountingXeroBookkeepingAccounting SoftwareBusiness PlanMicrosoft WordQuickBooks OnlineBank ReconciliationMicrosoft ExcelFinancial Report
- $200 hourlyI know what investors are looking for, having been a venture capital investor focussed on early stage technology investments (Seed to Series B) in San Francisco. If you need help with not just your materials but also your narrative and storytelling, I can help transform your pitch from good to great. Whether this is your first fundraise or you are looking to secure follow on funding, I can guide you through the process. I have screened hundreds of companies and have been very fortunate to invest in and work with portfolio companies who have successfully exited as well as secured follow on funding. I have also consulted multinational corporations, helping them solve innovation challenges and in particular connecting them to startups to address their problem statements. As a Founder I understand the struggle from the other side and use that empathy to inform my approach with startup teams. In total I have 10 years experience - as an Investor, Consultant, Founder and Advisor to the tech startup world as well as various roles in Investment Banking in my formative years. I specialise across the startup/venture capital/venture builder/corporate innovation curve, solving problems, setting strategy and enabling teams for success. (i) consulting startups on pitch deck, business plan and financials (ii) ad hoc strategic projects for startups (iii) VC as a service to micro VCs or those looking to access venture capital as an asset class (family offices, HNWs, institutions) (iv) venture building with individuals or corporations to test the feasibility of new concepts (v) innovation consultancy to corporations at the early stages of their innovation life cycle and how to effectively work with startups (vi) building out/developing CVC funds I bring the tenacity, problem solving and optimism of a Founder, market/competitive analysis and critical thinking of an Investor, as well as the financial analysis, diligence and scrutiny of a Banker. --------- Startups - I help founding teams with their materials and messaging to clearly communicate their vision, product and strategy with investors and other key stakeholders (more often than not in advance of fundraising). Often this is a review and complete deconstruction of pitch deck, financials, business plan and marketing materials. I also engage in ad hoc strategic projects and general product/ business growth strategy. Venture Capital - I support micro VCs and individuals/institutions looking to access Venture Capital as an asset class, either on a deal-by-deal basis or a more formalised process of establishing/reorganising an existing fund. From strategy, sourcing and due diligence through to execution and portfolio management, I am involved throughout the process. Furthermore in the fundraising stage, guiding my clients with the target raise, LP strategy as well as operational structure to execute against the fundraise target. Venture Building - I turn disruptive concepts into reality, whether it be working with an individual creator/founder on a pet project or an institution as part of an innovation strategy. Typically my clients have amazing ideas but not necessarily the time or expertise to critically evaluate the feasibility of their concept. In the case of corporate clients, the challenge is often how to build a new product or process outside the confines of corporate bureaucracy. My process is phased and typically follows these steps: Ideation, Market Mapping, Problem Statement formation, User profile and discovery, Design / MVP, Go to Market Strategy, Fundraise Strategy, Customer Acquisition, Fundraise, Scale sales and marketing, Follow on Fundraise strategy. Corporate Innovation - I work with corporations to help them understand which innovations are likely to have the biggest impact on their industry as well as their individual business operations/units. Furthermore how to critically analyse if they should build new technologies, partner with an existing provider or buy a solution (e.g. acquire a startup) More often than not, I work with corporates who are earlier in their innovation lifecycle to guide them through understanding what it really means to work with startups. My process involves: Setting an overall innovation strategy; Aligning senior management, business unit heads and team members; Communication (internally - how to spread innovation as well as excite/incentivise employees and how to communicate externally that they are open to innovation and collaboration with startups); Implementation (how to work with startups) in order to effectively embrace disruption; Mitigation - what to avoid and how companies so often get it wrong. The key principles are always: senior management buy in, business unit inclusion from the start and an allocated budget to deploy.Business PlanningBusiness Planning & StrategyVenture CapitalTech & ITFundraisingVenture Capital ConsultingStartup ConsultingFinancial AccountingGrowth StrategyInvestment PreparationForecastingBusiness PlanInvestor OverviewBusiness Strategy
- $45 hourlyHello! 👋🏾 Are you seeking to elevate your business and projects to new heights? Look no further! I'm here to offer a versatile array of skills that can turn your ideas into impactful realities. As a creative business plan writer, children's book/story ghostwriter, pitch deck specialist, financial planning expertise, and adept project manager, I bring a unique blend of expertise to transform your visions into resounding successes. "Why Choose Me?" 📚 Children's Literary Magic: I specialize in crafting enchanting tales that inspire young minds and transport them to magical realms. Whether it's a picture book, chapter book, or middle-grade adventure, I have a knack for creating stories that captivate and educate. 💼 Strategic Business Insights: Crafting a solid business plan is crucial for success. With my expertise, I'll dissect your ideas and shape them into comprehensive, growth-focused business plans that attract investors, partners, and clients. 👻 Unseen Narratives, Timeless Stories: Ghostwriting children's stories is my forte. I breathe life into characters and infuse stories with enduring lessons that resonate, ensuring your stories are cherished by young readers and parents alike. Additionally, I don't just write pitch decks; I design them to create immersive presentation experiences, helping you stand out from the crowd. With my financial acumen, I'll create detailed plans to guide your projects toward profitability and sustainability. Lastly, my proven project management skills ensure that your projects stay on track, deadlines are met, and results exceed expectations. 🌐 Let's Collaborate! Ready to bring your ideas to life? Let's collaborate on a journey of creativity, strategy, and success. Send me a message today for a consultation, and let's discuss how I can turn your vision into a reality that surpasses your expectations. The canvas is blank, and the possibilities are infinite. Together, we'll pick up the brush and create something extraordinary. Elevate your business and projects with a professional who understands the intricacies of creativity, strategy, and execution. Let's redefine success, one project at a time. Warm regards, Alexis 🌟Business PlanningFinancial AnalysisChildren's LiteratureImmigration Business PlanFinancial ModelingProject PlanningBusiness Planning & StrategyMarket ResearchPresentation SlideProject Schedule & MilestonesBusiness PlanInvestor OverviewProject ManagementChildren's WritingPitch DeckBusiness Plan Writing
- $40 hourlyA crucial question for founders and leaders looking to raise funds and grow their startups and organizations sustainably. Suppose there was a scalable, recession-proof and measurable way to grow your business, raise funding, and generate revenue and investments without the stress of chasing shiny objects, would you feel confident in achieving your lofty aims, improving the world, and leading an aspirational life? I bet your answer is “yes”, and there’s one secret to scaling your startup or enterprise and achieving breakthrough growth. You need to align data, creativity, persuasion and experimentation to build growth flywheels and operating systems that help you to acquire more buyers, increase your profits and scale your fundraising even in a recession. With a progressive approach, you will ✅Gain traction and scale your profit and revenue generation speedily ✅ Raise funds for your startup business or nonprofit ✅ Stand out in the market with data-driven business intelligence and market research ✅Develop a fantastic investor acquisition, conversion and retention and increase product adoption with a top-notch go-to-market strategy and launch plans What more? You will ✅ Create strategic plans, proposals and pitches that persuade your target market ✅ Get market research, market analysis and competitor evaluation to nail your offer, your target audience and your customer profile. ✅Increase investor and donor acquisition with growth engines ✅ Craft a brand identity and strategy that are driven by powerful positioning stories and compelling value propositions ✅ Raise funds from investors Wonder how I know this? I have helped startup businesses and nonprofit agencies scale their products,and . I have helped: I have helped: 🏅 Startups, communities and nonprofits raise thousands of dollars across the United States of America, Canada, Asia and Africa for programs 🏅Write technical content that outranks The NY Times, The Economist and World Remit 🏅Ghostwritten is an ebook translated into two other international languages and distributed to over 40 colleges and universities 🏅Grow the community of a blockchain educational startup 8 times over with Twitter, webinars and Youtube And I am currently helping a multi-billion dollar company with media & public relations and sponsorship and events assessment. With my experience as a fundraising and growth consultant, you will get 🔑 Strategic business growth planning and engines ✅ Marketing plans, strategic plans and business plans ✅Market analysis, research and validation ✅Feasibilty studies and business proposals ✅Fundraising plans 🔑 Startup fundraising collateral and assets ✅ Investor presentations and pitch decks ✅Founder story ✅Capability plans and executive summaries ✅ Financial models, projections and planning ✅Testimonials and Case Studies ✅ Business models and go-to-market strategies 🔑 Content marketing for investor acquisition, investor relations and investor retainment ✅ Comprehensive fundraising content strategy that cuts across equity crowdfunding and financing, crowdfunding, venture capital and angel investors, and grants ✅ Full-funnel content audit, keyword research, and content gap analysis for raise pages and fundraising website copywriting ✅ Ideation, creation and optimisation of SEO-optimized content such as case studies, whitepapers, and thought leadership content for nonprofit and startup founders and leaders ✅ Public relations and press releases for nonprofits and startups 🔑 Storytelling and conversion copywriting for fundraising (donor and investor acquisition) ✅ Appeal letters/letters of intent/letters of inquiry with clear offers and persuasive value propositions ✅ Email Campaigns( outreach cold emails, email drips and newsletter and update emails to raise awareness, engage donors, and drive donations) ✅Donation and raise pages ✅Policy and procedure writing ✅Case for Support and concept notes ✅Fundraising Brochures, investor memorandum and elevator pitches ✅Video scripts and webinar scripts ✅Legacy-giving materials and matching gifts campaigns ✅Success stories impact stories ✅ Use voice-of-customer research to unlock customer psychology for conversion and 🔑Winning business proposals and bids to requests for proposals (RFP, RFQ,RFI) ✅ Project, program proposal ✅Marketing, sales proposal ✅Partnership, contract proposal ✅Research Proposal ✅ Service or product development proposal ✅Donation request proposal ✅Grant Proposal ✅Bids and tenders for contracts ✅Event Sponsorship Proposal ✅Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Proposal 🔑Fundraising Plans and Collaterals You will get a systemized fundraising approach that includes : ✅Donor/investor acquisition, engagement and retention campaigns ✅Prospect identification and relationship building ✅Brand strategy and messaging ✅Competiton and accelerator application Need a fundraising and growth specialist to elevate your brand? Send a message today and get growing.Business PlanningGrant WritingGrant Research & Prospect ListInvestor ListCrowdfundingPitch DeckGrant ProposalProposal WritingRequest for ProposalStrategic PlanFundraising PresentationBusiness PlanBusiness Planning & StrategyBusiness ProposalGrant ApplicationFundraising
- $50 hourlyWorking as a business consultant with 100+ unique non- and for-profit clients has taught me how to effectively develop and communicate the vision of new startups; this experience directly translates to understanding what aspects of a technical writing piece need to be highlighted to entice new investors. I have started three of my own businesses and have helped many other entrepreneurs explore their ideas and then write strategic business plans, curate donor lists, and prepare comprehensive proposals. I have led the writing of concept notes and grants both independently and with multi-million dollar NGOs; written a global comparative analysis for the Timorese Government; and consulted on project design related to everything from food security to plastic recycling. While overseas, I started a nonprofit NGO and raised funding, handled a budget, and organized a 6-day event with over 40 participants in two languages. Throughout all of my work I have excelled at working with new ideas and programs, helping develop ideas into plans, and problem solving to make the visions of others into realities. I like making it happen. As an independent consultant, I plan and organize my work, develop deliverables, and report on my findings to my employer and stakeholders. Throughout all of my work I have proven myself to be self motivated, proactive, and highly organized. I have an engineering degree which allows me to dive deep into technical details; a marketing and entrepreneurship business background which allows me to handle the financial operations; and non-profit grant writing experience which allows me to interact with the government and donors sectors effectively. I was a branch manager for a marketing company and produced 13% growth in sales over my term. This marketing background provides me the perspective necessary to attract investors and address their unspoken concerns directly. I am excited at the prospect of working where I can utilize my big picture and detail oriented thinking while building long term relationships. I would enjoy the opportunity to discuss how my research and implementation experience would directly benefit your business.Business PlanningProposal WritingBusiness Proposal WritingMarket AnalysisRequest for ProposalProgram EvaluationSustainabilityProgram ManagementProject PlansResearch & StrategyGrant ApplicationGrant WritingBusiness PlanAgriculture & Forestry
- $45 hourlyDo you have a brilliant idea for a start-up but need to pitch it to investors in a way that captures their attention and imagination? Look no further than me, your expert business plan expert. With years of experience, I know what it takes to create investor-ready material that does just that and drives results. I understand the importance of creating a professional, visually stunning, and engaging business plan and pitch deck that showcases your idea in the best light possible. Whether you're looking to raise funds, secure partnerships, or take your business to the next level, I can help you develop a custom-tailored business plan that meets your needs. My process involves working closely with clients to understand their business objectives, target market, competition, and financial projections. I then use my analytical and writing skills to create a compelling business plan that articulates the vision and goals of the business, highlighting its potential to investors and lenders. Let’s talk! ◼️WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY ABOUT ME: ----------------------------------------------- Don't just take my word for it. Hear what my satisfied clients have to say about me: 🏆"Working with Elizabeth was a pleasure. She demonstrated rockstar-level skills in delivering quick turnarounds, helping us with every aspect of the business plan and financial modeling for our dating app. We are grateful for her commitment and expertise." - Olivera 🏆"Elizabeth is an outstanding researcher who consistently delivers high-quality research and analysis. Her attention to detail and thoroughness in constructing deliverables are impressive. We're excited to work with her again." - Taylor 🏆"Elizabeth exceeded our expectations by delivering an exceptionally well-written and detailed business plan for our investment platform. Her professionalism and talent in this field are evident. It was a pleasure to work with her, and we highly recommend her services." - Nezar Bakhsh ◼️ OVERALL EXPERIENCE: -------------------------------- ✔ Business Plans (including, L1, E2, and UK Visa Plans) ✔ Pitch Decks (Investor Presentations). ✔ Financial Research, Planning, Analysis ✔ Valuation Report and Analysis ✔ Marketing Plan ✔ SWOT Analysis ✔ Financial Forecasting ✔ Auditing and many more. ✔ Market Research Reports ✔ Memorandum for Sale Presentation ✔ Competitive Research and Analysis in Excel (including their key information) ✔ Financial Statements Preparation ✔ Business Plan, Analysis, and Investor Presentations ✔ Business Analysis & Modeling ◼️ INDUSTRIES SERVED Technology, Education, Real Estate, Fintech, Fashion, Health and Wellness, SaaS, Consumer Goods, Life Sciences, Adtech, Media & Entertainment, Legal, Hospitality and Tourism, Financial Services, Aerospace ◼️ BENEFITS - Work with an expert - Receive investor-ready material - Save you time and distraction - Proven process with a track record - Excellent Written and Spoken English Skills. - 40-60 Hours/week availability - Committed to finishing projects in the agreed deadline - I provide project/job updates on a regular basis so that you can track the progress. ------------------------------------------------ SEND ME A MESSAGE. LET’S GET BUSY!Business PlanningBusiness PlanArticle WritingCopywritingEditing & ProofreadingBusiness ProposalPitch DeckProduct PageEmail CopywritingContent WritingCOVID-19WordPressWebsite ContentWeb Content Development
- $150 hourlyAs a seasoned entrepreneur and advisor, I have a proven track record in creating impactful investor pitch decks, business plans, and deal memos for startups. With 25 years of experience in the startup world, I have a deep understanding of the challenges faced by founders and a commitment to helping them achieve their goals. I have extensive experience in fundraising, having raised capital across the spectrum from $250k pre-seed to $30M in Series B venture capital. I have also worked on a wide range of industries and models, including B2B SaaS, AI and machine learning, proptech, salestech, edtech, crypto, data, e-commerce, social, wireless EV, and media. This broad experience allows me to bring a unique perspective and customized approach to each project. My skills have been honed through my experience as the founder of a successful SaaS startup, which I took from concept to launch to scale to exit. As the advising Chief Strategy Officer for an IoT software and hardware company, I led equity funding and investor relations, working on deal memos, investor assets, and pitch decks. Most recently, I founded an investor-backed ecommerce art gallery, disrupting the $30B art industry with a unique subscription pricing model and logistics approach. In addition to my practical experience, I have a strong network in the investor community, through my affiliations with angels, micro-VCs, rolling funds, and VC accelerators such as TechStars, Boomtown, MassChallenge, and Mergelane. I have been recognized for my work, with coverage in media outlets such as the Wall Street Journal and mentions in several books, including the best-seller The Customer Funded Business by Dr. John Mullins and Business Results Revolution by Sandy Richardson. I have a Top Talent rating with Upwork with dozens of recent 5-Star reviews and many written testimonials that reflect my commitment, experience, and ability to get results. IMPORTANT STATEMENT REGARDING AI. *** As we dive headfirst into a future powered by artificial intelligence, I'm here to help founders ride the wave of this game-changing innovation. As an experienced strategist and advisor, I'm excited to assist entrepreneurs in navigating the complex AI landscape, tapping into the massive opportunities it presents, while at the same time understanding the potential disruption and implications that are possible. I'm a firm believer that AI isn't just another hype-cycle; it's a pivotal moment in human history, with AI's utility already making a tangible impact on our everyday lives. Leaning on my extensive AI expertise, I'm eager to partner with founders to help them fully understand this rapidly evolving field, enabling them to iterate and adapt their business models to thrive in the midst of AI-driven disruption and expansion. Let's join forces and shape the future of business, leveraging the incredible potential of artificial intelligence. ***Business PlanningLean StartupStartup ConsultingStrategic PlanBusiness Planning & StrategyFundraisingVenture Capital ConsultingVenture CapitalPitch DeckBusiness PlanSales DevelopmentBusiness WritingPitchbookSolution SellingSales & MarketingSales
- $40 hourlyFor the past 20 years, Andre Mouro has been the President and owner of International Business Partners, which provides the following services: Proposal writing and development for Government and Commercial RFP's Business plan preparation Business development and related consulting services. Andre Mouro has 40 years of domestic and international experience in the management of business development, proposal preparation, sales, marketing, manufacturing, construction, finance, administration and strategic business planning functions. His background includes extensive knowledge in the management and administration of various USA and international divisions, subsidiaries and joint venture companies, with profit & loss responsibility. Past assignments include various USA locations, Europe and the Middle East, in various capacities including Contracting Engineer, Contracts Manager, Project Administrator, Vice President Sales / Marketing, and General Manager / Managing Director responsible for all sales, manufacturing and construction operations, finance and administrative departments. Andre graduated from the University of Massachusetts at Lowell with a degree in Civil Engineering.Business PlanningBusiness WritingGovernmentBusiness DevelopmentBusiness PlanRequest for InformationRequest for ProposalProposal WritingProject ProposalBudget ProposalManagement ConsultingBusiness Proposal WritingBusiness Planning & StrategySales & Marketing
- $50 hourly|| $250M+ RAISED FOR STARTUPS AND FORTUNE 500, 200 COMPANIES || Whether you're just starting a company or you are expanding an existing business, I can help you attract investors and create a roadmap that outlines key aspects of your business for sustainability, investment capital and growth. 📊 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 Your business needs a comprehensive and investor-ready business plan if you want to: ✅ Document the overview of your business and its financial projection/ financial modeling ✅ Attract angel investors, VCs, and position your business for other funding opportunities ✅ Get a dilutive or non-dilutive funding ✅ Get a loan or win a grant ✅ Establish a company in a new state or country ✅ Meet official requirements for business operations ✅ Seek crowdfunding ✅ Understand your industry well enough, and demonstrate that you are on top of your game I am experienced in preparing tailored business plans with up-to-date market analysis for startups, nonprofits and big companies across different industries including real estate, tech, education, e-commerce, health, CBD, hospitality, insurance, cryptocurrency, web 3, etc. 𝑷𝑺: 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝑩𝑨-𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑺𝑩𝑨 𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔. Send me a message to get started. 📈 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 Looking to raise fund from high-ticket investors, get a loan or win a grant for your startup/ business? Let me write and design a compelling pitch deck or elevator pitch to help you crush your target. My investor decks have helped my clients get $250M+ funding from venture capitalists (VCs), angel investors, banks, government agencies, accelerators, incubators, peer-to-peer investors, etc. I have a track record of helping startups, small and mid-size enterprises (SMEs) and big companies raise fund in different stages including: $ Pre-seed funding $ Seed funding $ Series A round $ Series B round Be the next beneficiary of my expertise in creating irresistible pitch deck presentations. Send me a message now to transform your fundraising dream into reality.Business PlanningExecutive SummaryFinancial PlanningProject ProposalPersonal Business PlanInvestor OverviewFinancial PlanBusiness Plan WritingPresentationsFinancial ReportFinancial ModelingBusiness PlanBusiness WritingRequest for ProposalPitch DeckFinancial Analysis
- $60 hourlyAs a certified Product Manager, I help entrepreneurs, inventors, and organizations understand their target markets by providing detailed market analysis reports. My areas of experience include the following: Business Planning/Operational Planning Market Research Data Acquisition of Competitive Space (Industry, Competitors, Consumers, Market) Pitch Deck Development New Product Developing Consulting Invention Licensing Consulting I look forward to learning about your products and businesses and how I can help you grow!Business PlanningPitchbookExecutive SummaryBusiness Planning & StrategyBusiness WritingBusiness Proposal WritingBusiness AnalysisBusiness PlanBusiness ConsultingEnglishMarket AnalysisReport WritingMarket ResearchConsumer Research
- $300 hourly𝘛𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘶𝘦………𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘦 🔹 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐧𝐝-𝐭𝐨-𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐌&𝐀 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐉𝐕/𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 I am a transactions professional with over 25 years of experience in negotiating and bringing companies and people together across the globe. I have spent a large part of my career starting up profit centers and building cross-functional teams in multiple geographies. I have worked with governments, conglomerates (including Fortune 500 companies), mid-market enterprises, and also extensively with start-ups and early-stage companies, some of which went on to become large public companies. 🔹 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 I advise on all aspects of a transaction cycle, from origination to disposal: - acquisition and divestment - capital raising - debt & equity - project finance, PPP, privatization - valuation - financial and commercial due diligence - feasibility studies - market entry strategies - business planning and cash flow forecasting - international JV/alliance/franchisee negotiations 🔹 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐞, 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 Since I started independent consulting (July 2021), I have advised clients and projects in the USA, Canada, Caribbean, Puerto Rico, UK, Switzerland, Finland, Australia, Hong Kong, India, UAE, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia across a wide spectrum of transaction related services and industry verticals spanning private equity, venture capital, infrastructure, real estate, technology and media. I have an extensive network of business contacts in global corporations, banks, sovereign wealth funds, PE funds, family offices, investment banks, law firms, trade platforms, and chambers of commerce. My relationships are primarily with business owners and C-level. 🔹 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 I have worked in reputed global and national organizations: ▶ The Hashgraph Association | Swiss Digital Assets Institute A partnership betwwen Hedera Hashgraph (USA) and Swiss Digital Assets Institute (Switzerland), supported by the Swiss government, to empower startups, enterprises, and governmental institutions worldwide. Hedera is owned and governed by leading organizations (Google, IBM, Boeing, Deutsche Telecom, LG, Nomura...) and is expected to become the gold standard for blockchain. I evaluate startups and early stage companies for potential grant funding, and negotiate alliances and JVs with large enterprises and governments across the world. ▶ Syridex Bio Advisor to the Board of a unique, impact-driven life sciences startup in NJ, USA that specializes in health equity. ▶ KPMG 17+ years, of which 13+ years was as Head of Deal Advisory in a major Middle Eastern practice, a practice that I established from scratch, led, and turned into a market leader. I was among a handful of partners across the KPMG international network with full accreditations for both Valuation and Due Diligence. Earlier, I launched KPMG India's Media & Entertainment vertical; KPMG is now a leading media & entertainment consultant in India. ▶ Fairway America, a leading real estate focused Private Equity firm ▶ AIG Inc ▶ Larsen & Toubro (one of India's largest conglomerates, revenues $21B) ▶ IDBI (now, IDBI Bank), one of India's largest financial conglomerates, total assets of $43B 🔹 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬 I have led /co-led/participated in many landmark engagements across the globe - ➡ Arranging $~650M of project finance from a consortium of international and regional banks for a large infrastructure PPP (Public-Private Participation) water project ➡ Intangible valuation ($500+M) for a significant banking acquisition transaction ➡ Valuation of a complex $60B loan and investment portfolio spanning 3000+ assets globally (with sectors as diverse as aircraft leasing and real estate) for a large bank ➡ Due diligence for a $3.8B telecom acquisition ➡ Due diligence on one of the largest bank mergers in the Middle East (combined assets $100+B) 🎖 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐬 “Have seen him develop KPMG transactions practice... from scratch into a leading practice in a very competitive environment.” “Anindya's direct, pragmatic and fair approach to teaming, in addition to his solid project management skills and functional insights were material to ensure success of this large, complex project dependent on international, multi-disciplinary teams, and consortium members spanning lawyers, technical, financial, and business consultants.” “Anindya leveraged his network to connect us with a large number of key individuals, which greatly facilitated the stakeholder engagement process." “Anindya is a sharp mind with a soft touch.”Business PlanningGrant WritingBusiness ValuationCompany ValuationMergers & AcquisitionsJoint VentureBlockchain, NFT & CryptocurrencyFeasibility StudyProject FinanceCash Flow AnalysisPrivate EquityVenture Capital ConsultingBusiness Planning & StrategyInvestment BankingMedia & EntertainmentBusiness Plan
- $40 hourlyI'm Sadiq. I have worked in the fields of business writing and financial consulting for the last ten years. The success of any business starts with a business plan. I'm committed to my client's business growth and expansion through a series of well-written and custom-designed business plans that suit your business goals and objectives. Why should you hire me? I have years of experience in business consulting and business plan writing, with over 200 successfully completed online and offline projects. I have worked with over 100 startups, and my business plan has raised over $50 million in capital funding from banks, investors, and money lenders. I have also helped clients take their business to new heights by optimizing the strategy, researching and analyzing their market and competitive position, and creating a clear and compelling business plan to articulate their opportunity. Organizations I have developed business plans for are: Restaurants Automotive Food Trucks Cannabis Caterers Small Farms Non-profit Firms Retail Brands Food and Beverage Online Platforms Fitness and Nutrition Real Estate Trucking Company Even if your business isn't on this list, I've probably written business plans for it. The completed business plan will include, but not limited to: • Executive Summary • Company Overview & Description • Mission & Vision Statement • Goals and Objectives • Company's Milestone and Metric Analysis • Products Services • Industry Analysis • Market Trend • Economic Relevance and Analysis • Market Analysis Summary • Competitive Edge and Analysis • Strategy and Implementation • Marketing Plan • Target Market Segment Strategy • SWOT Analysis • Important Charts and Graphs • 3-5 years financial analysis & forecasts Here's what you'll receive: *Business plan delivered in PDF and Word format, including current market analysis, all research, financial spreadsheets, graphs, charts, tables, and visuals *Revisions of business plan after reviewing until satisfaction (within reason) *Consultation during and after the project to assist with funding and implementation One of my delighted clients, whose firm was funded due to the business plan and financial analysis I developed for them, is a testimony to my capacity, experience, commitment, and great knowledge. Here's what they said: “We are a young organization with a lot of potential, good energy, and faith in our vision. However, we have already been turned down by four banks due to a lack of a credible business plan. We were determined not to give up, so we went back to the drawing board and discovered that we needed a successful startup business plan. We concluded after studying Sadiq's proposal that he was the most competent professional to assist us, and we are pleased we chose him. His prices are ideal for small business owners; the quality is better than those charging $3,000, and his willingness to assist is absolutely amazing. You should give this person a chance if you need someone who will appreciate and work hard for each dollar you offer. Sadiq will definitely assist us with more writing jobs in the future. He comes highly recommended by me! " I know exactly what language investors, banks, and the Small Business Administration (SBA) want to hear and read, and I know how to put together a winning business plan. Some of my testimonials on Upwork: - Sadiq succeeded above and beyond my expectations. He took a messy, half-completed business plan and converted it into a gleaming 40-page document with a professional tone, images, lists, and pretty much everything I could want in a business plan! Thank you, Sadiq; I would definitely recommend your work. -I can't express my gratitude to Sadiq enough for his efforts." Sadiq was the definition of professionalism, devotion, and trustworthiness from the start of our project relationship. His continuous communication, honesty in comments, flexibility, and tolerance-even with last-minute modifications and demands-all contributed to the project's success. You've come to the right place if you're looking for a business advisor to help you grow your company. Contact me right away to discuss how we can take your company to the next level. Are you willing to give me a chance? Please let me know how I can help. I can complete the job on time. I like what I do, and I'm pleased that my clients have had such great success. I look forward to working with you. 10% Discount for US military veterans, active service members, first responders, and founders with full-sleeve tattoos. Does that sound like a good fit? Click the green "Invite to Job" button in the top right-hand corner and write me a personalized note, including why you think I am a good fit to work together. Quick response & comprehensive communication: I ensure prompt replies to all messages sent by a client to me and ensure that all communication lines are truly open to potential clients.Business PlanningGrant WritingFinancial PlanPitch DeckSmall Business AdministrationMarketing StrategyMarket ResearchBusiness ConsultingBusiness Planning & StrategyBusiness Plan WritingBusiness Proposal WritingProposal WritingExecutive SummaryBusiness StrategyBusiness WritingBusiness Plan
- $40 hourlyI'm Michael: I hold an MBA degree & Ph.D certification, both from UCLA, California. Post-graduation, I have led a team of business plan writers for MSPLAN Consulting in Los Angeles and I have successfully written/reviewed over 4000 business plans for startup and already progressing businesses, companies, non-profit, & large organizations in the USA, UK, CANADA, and Europe. I will be your best partner in creating a fund winning Business plans, business proposals, grant proposal, pitch decks, and financial plans that can help your business grow, raise funds from investors or banks for your company. I will deliver winning business plans that can be used by clients for securing investment through angel investors, venture capital providers and banks. My plans cut to the chase, so your investors know exactly when they will receive their investment back as my financial modeling and cash flow sections are clear and on point. Why should you hire me? I have 10+ years of experience in international business planning, business plans writing, proposal writing, startup consultation and strategy for companies of all sizes in the USA.. I have transitioned several key roles, including CEO, commercial engineer, investor, entrepreneur, and business plan expert. I also provide business and management consulting to help your business succeed. Collaborations with over 500 startups, global corporations & SMEs : raised $500m in bank loan, SBA and crowd funding. Creating business plans requires perseverance and skill. I will take the stress off your shoulders and design a comprehensive business plan for your start-up, guiding you with your strategic direction. Any field which includes: Sport, CBD/Marijuana, Healthcare, Media and Entertainment, Janitorial, Logistics, Event center, transport, beauty & personal care, Saloon, Pharmaceutical, Eye Extension, Education, Tourism, Mobile App, Pet, E-commerce, Restaurant, Construction, Fashion, Agriculture, Real estate, non-profits home care and a lot more. The completed business plan will include, but not limited to: • Executive Summary • Company Overview & Description • Mission & Vision Statement • Goals and Objectives • Company's Milestone and Metric Analysis • Products Services • Industry Analysis • Trend Analysis within the Industry • Economic Relevance and Analysis • Market Analysis Summary • Competitive Edge and Analysis • Strategy and Implementation • Marketing Plan • Target Market Segment Strategy • SWOT Analysis • Important Charts and Graphs • 3-5 years financial analysis & forecasts Kindly contact me for more job as I am not engaged. My testimonials and work history reveal that we can & will deliver you desired results in a timely and professional manner. The best service I have ever come across when working with Michael, and that's a fact! In my profession, I have worked with many writers in the past, but none of that matters when you have a genius that can deliver a well-researched and written document that ticks all the boxes, the presentation of the finances, and the structure of the content, but what really impressed me was the speed of the delivery. Topping that was the great communication between Michael and I which made the work flow nicely. I will definitely broadcast your name to the world. Micheal" is very professional and friendly when communicating with you. He asked a few questions, and he created a fantastic product with a little information from me. I had no clue where to start, what idea, or how to write a start-up business plan. He provided an excellent Start-up Business plan on time. Talk about pressure. I will say what I received from him is truly worth more than what I paid for" Our business is a very specific niche within our industry and the core customers, products and approach to implementing a business plan is very unique. Micheal hit it out of the park! All aspects of the research were well thought out and the writing to address each segment of the plan in depth and thorough in detail. The financials made sense and the projected outcomes were exactly as requested. Very happy with a finely polished investment business plan ready for any bank or investor." I am a person of very high standards, and often very hard to please at times. I was super impressed by Michael and his final delivery, he has conveyed all the information I had requested plus elaborated a little bit further in some areas in a neat and timely manner. When it comes to gigs like this only go for professional writer like Michael! 5* Fast response and thorough communication: I guarantee prompt responses to all messages provided to me by clients and make sure that all channels of communication are open to prospective customers. Let’s get started.Business PlanningBusiness Proposal WritingCreative WritingMarketing StrategyGrant ApplicationPitch DeckBusiness ManagementGrant WritingFinancial ProjectionFinancial PlansMarket ResearchMarket AnalysisBusiness ConsultingBusiness StrategyBusiness WritingBusiness Plan
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.