Hire the best Business Analysts in the United States
Check out Business Analysts in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $60 hourlyExperienced and Passionate Professional Excel VBA Developer / Power BI known for resolving complex problems, and providing solutions. Developed macros using VBA to provide data analytics, automate reports, gather data from external sources, and time management. I am eager to provide reliable, and consistent results. Please contact me so we can discuss how we can work together to fully meet your business needs.Business AnalystBusiness AnalysisMicrosoft Power BI Data VisualizationMicrosoft Power BISpanish to English TranslationEnglish to Spanish TranslationTutoringMacro ProgrammingVBAVisual BasicExcel VBA
- $90 hourlyAs a Data and Business Intelligence Engineer, I strive to deliver consulting and freelance data engineering services, with a focus on overseeing and executing projects in alignment with customer needs. With services encompassing the full data journey, I create and implement robust data foundations that streamline process development and enable leaders to execute rapid business decisions. Three categories of service include: • Consulting: Data Strategy Development, Data & Reporting Architecture, and Process Development. • Data Products/Engineering: Dashboard Development & Reporting, Data Pipelines (ETL), Process Automation, and Data Collection. • Analytics: Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Metrics, Data Analysis, and Business Process Analysis. Leveraging over eight years of experience in business intelligence, data visualization, business analysis, and requirements analysis, I build data pipelines and translate data into actionable insights that provide a competitive edge. Tools of choice include Amazon Web Services (AWS), Databricks, Snowflake, Kafka, Snowpipe Streams, Airflow, Tableau, SQL, APIs, Python, and Spark/PySpark. Let me know what I can do for YOU!Business AnalystAPIData AnalysisDatabaseSnowflakeeCommerceDatabricks PlatformAmazon Web ServicesBusiness AnalysisETL PipelineApache SparkPythonApache AirflowDashboardTableauSQL
- $75 hourlyI am a business analyst looking to help improve your e-commerce business. Through the use of business analysis methodologies and technical understanding I will help you complete projects and help you meet your performance goals. My educational background consists of an undergraduate degree in finance and management information systems and a masters of business administrations. I have experience owning and operating an eBay electronics wholesale e-commerce business. I have experience across a number of software systems and have experience coding in several computing programing languages. I have handling projects utilizing Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and made tools using SharePoint and PowerApps. I hope to help your e-commerce business with inventory management and list writings. I can assist with market research to determine the best approach to selling your product and areas of opportunity. My expertise allows me to understand various technical terms and systems to monitor keywork optimization and engagement analytics. Ultimately, I hope to help your company identify and execute on strategies to improve marking, product, revenue, and engagement performance.Business AnalystAirtableMicrosoft PowerPointStrategic PlanTest Case DesignMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft OfficeAnalyticsMicrosoft WordProduct ManagementBusiness Analysis
- $99 hourly✅ PROVEN business and technical operations manager ✅ 20+ years experience in process optimization, project management, and technical support ✅ Expert in Excel, Power Query, Smartsheet, Tableau, Visio, PowerPoint, ClickUp ✅ Advanced user in dozens of other tools and applications 𝘾𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 **𝙔𝙊𝙐** 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮! ₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋ 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗜 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥 ⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻ 🔎 BUSINESS ANALYSIS & PROCESS OPTIMIZATION -- Streamline your operations and increase productivity by evaluating and optimizing your business processes. 🧩 SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE (SaaS) INTEGRATIONS -- Seamlessly integrate SaaS platforms to enhance your workflow and find the best solutions for your needs. 🤖 GENERATIVE AI PROMPT ENGINEERING -- Leverage the power of ChatGPT to enhance your business and personal life with AI-driven solutions. 📋 PROJECT MANAGEMENT -- Make your next project painless with procedural groundwork, tools, and support for a smooth journey to completion. 📊 DATA DESIGN, VISUALIZATION, & ANALYSIS -- Transform your data into actionable insights with Excel, Power Query, Salesforce, Tableau, and Power BI expertise. ₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋ 𝗠𝗬 𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗨𝗘𝗦 ⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻ ✔️ Approach every assignment with a "can-do" attitude and determination, providing patient and collaborative support. 🔍 Pay meticulous attention to detail, delivering functional and aesthetically pleasing results. 🏆 Deliver high-caliber work without shortcuts, ensuring the best outcome within your budget. 🤝 Foster lasting client-freelancer relationships, treating each client as an equal and engaging in fun and interactive conversations. 📚 Share knowledge and expertise through guidance and job aids, offering ongoing support beyond project completion. ₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋ 𝗠𝗬 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘 ⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻ In my previous professional roles, I have optimized business processes, developed solutions, and collaborated with tech giants like Google and Apple during the COVID-19 crisis. I've been called "Kind-Hearted Tech Wizard" and "Spreadsheet Whisperer" by my peers. I excel in Excel, Power Query, Smartsheet, and more. 🌕 I'm a wizard at this | 🌖 I know this | 🌗 I'm familiar with this | 🌘 I can find my way around this DATA DESIGN, VISUALIZATION, & ANALYSIS ⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻ 🌕 Microsoft Excel (incl. Power Query), Visio, PowerPoint 🌕 Tableau 🌖 Diagramming tools (Diagrams.net, LucidChart, etc.) 🌘 Azure, PowerBI, others... TASK & PROJECT MANAGEMENT TOOLS ⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻ 🌕 Smartsheet, ClickUp 🌖 Automation (MS Power Automate, IFTTT, Zapier, etc.) 🌖 Forms (MS Forms, Google Forms, JotForm, DocuSign, etc.) 🌖 Whiteboards (Jamboard, Mural, Miro, etc.) 🌗 Monday.com, Trello, others... OTHER SOFTWARE & SaaS APPLICATIONS ⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻ 🌖 Salesforce 🌖 Graphic Design (Serif Affinity Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, others...) 🌖 Team Communications (SharePoint, MS Teams, Slack, Zoom, Google Meet, others...) 🌗 Audio & Video Editing (Audacity, DaVinci Resolve, others...) 🌗 Plus SurveyMonkey, MailChimp, and many more.... 🌚 Don't see your needed application on this list? No worries! I'm never afraid to dive in and learn something new for you! I quickly master new tools and continuously expand my skillset. 🌚 Unsure what application you need? Don't fret! As a "Kind-hearted Tech Wizard," I'm here to help guide you in identifying the perfect solution for your specific needs. ⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻ Reach out through Upwork's available channels to discuss your needs and how I can support you. Let's ensure your success.Business AnalystSaaSPower QuerySmartsheetSwim Lane DiagramBusiness AnalysisMicrosoft ExcelProofreadingCopy EditingMicrosoft Power AutomateTableauProcess Flow DiagramProcess OptimizationMicrosoft PowerPointAffinity Designer
- $142 hourlyI have 17-plus years of accounting and finance experience in a wide range of industries. Currently, I am heavily involved in the budgeting, forecasting and strategic decision-making for an international retail company with greater than $5B annual revenue. Previously, I held various senior manager and analyst roles at a sports media company and world-renowned hospital system. During my early years at a boutique public accounting firm, I earned by CPA license and was exposed to many industries. My skills include general accounting functions, business planning (budgeting, forecasting and analysis) and ad hoc financial modeling (sales, free cash flow, etc). My personal interests include cooking, traveling and spending time with my family. Please allow me to put my skills and expertise to work for your organization!Business AnalystBusiness PlanBusiness AnalysisAccountingFinancial ModelingMicrosoft PowerPointBudget ManagementMicrosoft Excel
- $225 hourlyTop Rated Plus Business Analyst, Financial Modeler and Excel / Power Query / Power BI DAX / SQL Developer I developed my skills early on by building applications, pricing calculators, spreadsheets, dashboards and reports for quants, traders and risk managers for wall street institutions including JP Morgan and Deutsche Bank. More recently, my experience has broadened to 20+ industries in analyzing businesses based on the internal and third-party data and then developing the custom KPI business metrics relevant to help them develop and grow. It does not matter if the data is marketing, financial, sales or operational. Whether growth is slowing or accelerating, I have helped founders and CEOs understand where the problem areas are, determine the relevant measures to pivot their business towards sustainable growth. My expertise in Business Intelligence has helped a wide variety of SMBs clean up their data environment and integrate multiple sources into insightful dashboards to help streamline marketing, operations and finance. I am also unique in that I manage a full suite of organic and paid marketing campaigns for clients to help them target and retarget the right customers for their product and services. Data Analytics Technologies: - Power BI, DAX, Power Query, Power Pivot, Advanced Excel, VBA migration. - Python [Scrapy, Pandas, BeautifulSoup, Selenium, InstaPy] - SQL [ETL, Stored Procedures & Functions, Complex Joins and Queries, Query Optimization, Views] - Other Business Intelligence platforms Marketing Platforms - Google Analytics - Google Tag Manager - Google Data Studio - Google Ads - Facebook Business / Ads - Snapchat - Twitter Domain Expertise: - Marketing Analytics - Financial Pricing and Risk Models - E-commerce Operations - Financial Market Data - Insurance Rating Models - Lead Conversion Analysis - ETF/Index Calculators - Bespoke Business Pricing Calculators - Social Media Marketing - Paid Search & Display Advertising Industries helped: - Venture capital - Insurance - Banking - Fintech - Real estate acquisition, development and marketing (Licensed salesperson in NY) - Ecommerce & retail - Jewelry - Student Loans - Medical Devices - Personal Care - Auto Parts - Apparel - Home Goods - Toys - Shipping and distribution - Wellness - HealthcareBusiness AnalystQuantitative AnalysisBusiness AnalysisSQL ProgrammingPower QueryKPI Metric DevelopmentMicrosoft Excel PowerPivotMicrosoft Power BI Data VisualizationMarketing AnalyticsMicrosoft Power BIOperations AnalyticsBusiness IntelligenceMicrosoft ExcelData Analysis Expressions
- $150 hourlyI am the queen of automation and efficiency. As CFO I manage and analyze the books to determine the health and direction of the company. I prepare and present financials to investors. In any company but especially startups, relationship is key. I make sure the company stays in good relations with key contacts (shareholders/ investors/ stakeholders). For startups I specialize in raising the capital neccessary to keep the business alive and running smoothly. From seed to series A-C, I'm there with the mission of making sure the funds are provided for the company's future. One additional way I add value is through my knowledge of tax law. I've help companies save up to $250,000 in taxes legally. Based on the need, I can offer monthly tax plans to ensure that the company is not only compliant but advantageously position for their tax bill. In short, what I'm selling is peace of mind. Entrepreneurs are experts in their craft and shouldn't be distracted or discouraged with the numbers. I provide a clear picture of the company's health and the financial road to success.Business AnalystFinancial ProjectionCompany ValuationBookkeepingBusiness Planning & StrategyCryptocurrencyBank ReconciliationBusiness AnalysisAccounting Principles & PracticesAccounting BasicsTax Law ComplianceTax PreparationFinancial AnalysisTax Planning & AdvisoryStrategic PlanQuickBooks OnlineMicrosoft ExcelStartup ConsultingCorporate Tax
- $195 hourlyThirty (30) years of experience in commercial real estate, including retail, office, industrial. and multi family properties. Skilled management consultant and broker. Expert in triple net (NNN) and other types of commercial real estate leases, audit of NNN expenses, asset management, lease abstraction, lease administration, leasing, corporate real estate, global real estate, disaster planning/response, development, due diligence, facilities management, construction project management, roof and pavement management programs, and management of real estate portfolios. I have an active account with CoStar with national coverage. Former Head of Property Management for a real estate investment trust (REIT) with 5,700 properties across the United States. Whether you are a Tenant or Landlord, I work with small business owners to global corporations and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your specific needs. FINE PRINT: Any guidance, advice, assistance, and/or information provided by me is should not be considered legal or tax advice and shall in no event create any sort of agency relationship. I am a licensed Real Estate Broker in California (DRE# 01125276).Business AnalystContract DraftingCommercial LeaseBusiness WritingProperty & Equipment LeaseProperty ManagementBusiness TransformationManagement ConsultingReal EstateFinancial AnalysisBusiness AnalysisFinancial ModelingBusiness CoachingReal Estate Investment Assistance
- $225 hourly**100% Upwork client success score - top rated** **20+ positive reviews on Google - check out Washington Business Brokers LLC** You are an expert on your business. We are experts on the process of selling a business. Expect market knowledge, transaction / process expertise, and results. MBA, CPA, and licensed Commercial Real Estate Broker. Hello! I am a business broker and founder of Washington Business Brokers LLC. I’m a licensed CPA, possess a top 20 MBA, licensed commercial real estate broker and have years of experience as both a financial analyst and auditor. I’m proficient reviewing financial statements, tax returns, and (importantly) identifying non-recurring expenses and add-backs that will need to be accounted for to arrive at a true understanding of the cash flows of a private business. I can assist you with valuation multiples based on revenue, gross profit, EBITDA, discretionary earnings, and other financial metrics. In addition, I can assist you as a business owner in assessing and preparing your company for optimal value in a sale. Business owners need valuations and market comparables for a variety of reasons beyond selling their business, including when buying out or bringing in a partner, to review eligibility for a commercial loan, private wealth & estate planning, divorce, etc. Our strategic advisor at Washington Business Brokers, Glen Cooper, has sold 500+ businesses in his career and is a nationally recognized expert and trainer in selling private businesses. In addition to being a licensed CPA I am a member of the International Business Brokerage Association; through this membership ($500 / year) I have access to a number of valuation tools and transaction comps that may be of value to you. I subscribe to DealStats ($1,500 / year), the gold standard used by deal experts, business brokers, CPAs, and transaction attorneys in valuing private businesses. It contains comparables on 35,000+ businesses. In addition, I have access to BizComps, another valuation tool with comparables on 14,000+ businesses. Beyond these I have access to 500+ industry guides and rules of thumb through the Business Reference Guide and a network of seasoned business brokers that have represented and sold thousands of businesses over 40+ years. You can expect transaction expertise and market knowledge. Glad to have a quick video call to learn more about you, your business, and what you need. Frequent questions: Documents needed for a valuation? • Profit & Loss (3 years - 2020, 2021, and 2022) and 2023 YTD – Excel please • Balance Sheet (3 years) and recent for 2023 – Excel please • IRS filings including all supplemental schedules (3 years) • Any internal sales reporting that details breakdown of revenue by product line, channel, customer, etc. (some businesses have a mix of product vs service revenue that we may apply different valuation metrics to; this sales reporting also helps us understand the lines of business and identify appropriate comparable transactions) – Excel please • Context on any associated real estate (if leased space, copy of current lease(s)) How long does it take? I work on an hourly basis, once I learn a little about the business (industry, size, revenue, profitability) and the types of financial documents you possess I will be able to give you a time estimate. I can generally move quickly if your documents are organized and you are responsive to questions about the financials and operating model. I've valued a $500k revenue gym in 5 hours and a $45M revenue professional services business in 21 hours. 10 hours is a reasonable expectation. I have multiple clients / owners that I work with at a time, some are able to easily and quickly respond to questions about the financials, others need time to get answers from their employees, CPA, etc. What to expect and more on our background Check out the "Business Valuation 101" and "Business Valuation 401" posts on our site (Washington Business Brokers) for what you can expect. Unfortunately Upwork will not let us link to it directly - the site is wabusinessbrokers dot com. We are easy to find online, you can read more about us at our site and/or via LinkedIn to better understand experience, credentials, and background. In addition to the reviews here on Upwork, there are a number of positive reviews from past and current clients / owners on our Google My Business profile - simply Google "Washington Business Brokers" to find us (again, can't share a link on Upwork). Cheers and thank you for reading! Ryan Hemmert CPA, MBA, Business Broker / Founder at Washington Business Brokers LLC And finally, a couple caveats: I do not provide tax or legal advisory services. Valuing a pre-revenue and/or unprofitable start-up is far more of an art than a science; it is not our area of expertise.Business AnalystCompany ValuationDue DiligenceGo-to-Market StrategyCPABusiness ValuationBusiness StrategyAcquisitionsFinancial AnalysisCash Flow AnalysisBusiness AnalysisManagement ConsultingMergers & Acquisitions
- $100 hourlyForward-thinking and ambitious supply chain leader with a highly successful track record of driving bottom-line results in the areas of inventory management, supply planning, logistics and order fulfillment. Leverage sophisticated technical skills to capture the critical data needed to make confident business decisions. Strong ability to leverage big picture and immediate outlook perspectives based on complex analysis of information, problems and real-time data to define strategic plans that optimize supply chain performance. Present summarized data findings to logistics and buying teams making recommendations for business opportunities and process improvement initiatives that increase profitability, functionality, and generate a distinct competitive advantage. Support the continued enhancement and evolution of analytics capabilities to a best-in-class level; stay abreast of innovations and drive new analytics initiatives that contribute to business goals. My core competencies include but are not limited to: data models and reporting, forecast planning, inventory analysis, business intelligence applications, basic training in lean six sigma, process improvement, presentations, issue resolution and cross-functional collaboration. My technology skills include but are not limited to: expert in Excel, Excel VBA, Microsoft Word, SQL, ChannelAdvisor, Lokad, and intermediate knowledge of Magento and Shopify.Business AnalystSupply Chain & LogisticsExcel VBAForecastingBusiness AnalysisAmazon FBAInventory ReportData AnalysisInventory ManagementSQLMicrosoft Excel
- $115 hourlyI build compelling business stories and actionable plans for companies taking their first steps, navigating changing markets, and facing financial and operating challenges. Analytical & Inquisitive critical thinker with a finance background not afraid to ask challenging questions. Adept at turning complex technical concepts and innovative business ideas into clear, compelling and executable strategies. Creative Communicator with exceptional written and presentation skills. Authored technical white papers, presented to leading institutional investors, coached C-Level teams on sales strategy, and created marketing programs from scratch. Teach Energy Finance class at PG&E. Practical & Adaptable teamworker who thrives in novel situations and in doing more with less. Led startups, managed companies through financial crises, built marketing content from scratch, and project managed 400 person events from concept to close. Inquisitive Adventurer who has traveled to 37 countries, worked in eight, and lived in five building relationships in all of them. Outside of the office I am a sailor who has crossed the Atlantic, a triathlete who has escaped from Alcatraz five times, an avid reader, and a reasonable cook.Business AnalystReal EstateEnglishEnergy & UtilitiesFinancial PresentationMS ExcelReal EstateExecutive SummaryBusiness AnalysisBusiness Planning & StrategyFinancial PlansCorporate FinanceFundraisingBusiness StrategyBusiness Plan or PitchFinancial Modeling
- $90 hourlyFormer CFO, excel master. Passionate about finance, scenario planning and valuation. Founder mindset.Business AnalystPitchbookInvestor OverviewBusiness AnalysisInvestment BankingFinancial AccountingManagement ConsultingFinancial WritingBusiness ConsultingManagerial FinanceCorporate FinanceProject FinancePython
- $75 hourlyI'm pretty decent at this nebulous craft called writing. Hire me and hopefully you'll agree with glee. Not a poet, but when it comes to sports, business/investing, entertainment and pop culture, I know it! I possess six years of award-winning experience writing professionally in these areas as a freelance writer, reporter, and editor. I write articles and can be YourDude for YouTube scriptwriting as well! When not strengthening my writing by producing articles or mind via a good book, I enjoy lifting weights, lifting poles to catch fish, lifting spirits with a good joke/comedy and following professional sports.Business AnalystArticle WritingFeature WritingBusiness AnalysisAP Style WritingContent WritingSearch Engine OptimizationWritingWebsite ContentArticleBlog WritingCopywritingSEO WritingReviewEnglishScriptwriting
- $75 hourly🌟15+ years of building scalable technology solutions (B2B, B2C, SaaS) in various roles and capacities. My journey included working on both technical and business sides of products. I went from a designer and engineer to a technical director, and later a VP. My expertise is not only the ⚙️ technical part of technology projects, but also their 💼 business components. I am a technical leader with a creative mind, entrepreneurial and problem-solving superpowers 💪 Over the years of my career, I have implemented scalable technology solutions for startups and mature companies in various tech industry segments, including but not limited to e-commerce, CRM / ERP systems, government projects, logistics applications and even nuclear power sector. 🏆 We pride ourselves as an agency that always delivers on our promise with quality & integrity 🏆 I am looking forward to helping you build the perfect technology solution for your needs & ideas. -------------------- Some of the Client Review 🏆 below describes the quality of work and value that you can expect from working with me: Emad Ballack PhD, MBA Founder/ CEO at Zibox Inc. Former Honorary Deputy Consul of Ukraine in KRI. "Alex was an integral part of my startup, he helped refine the concept and business strategy, conducted market analysis and target audience, project managed the team for Zibox and created the MVP. This resulted to # 1 on Google Play in the target market and more than 500 000 users! If you want to succeed with your startup — this guy definitely knows exactly what to do!" Mike Chernenko IT Technology Manager at SAP "Aleksey and the team provided an outstanding job, in building and delivering our application for the medical industry. Workmanship and responsiveness of the team, as well overall development process, deserves special recognition. The app was delivered on time and on the budget. Great team to work with!"Business AnalystWebsite DevelopmentProject ManagementProduct MarketingProduct StrategyProduct AnalyticsCorporate & Business DevelopmentBusiness AnalysisBusiness ConsultingBusiness Planning & StrategyStartup Consulting
- $80 hourlyUpwork expert-vetted, dynamic and motivated individual with an MBA and Industrial Engineering degree. Dependable and organized team player with the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently. Skilled at building relationships with employees across all levels of an organization.Business AnalystIndustrial EngineeringFlowchartBusiness Process ModelingLucidchartSix SigmaBusiness ModellingBusiness Process ReengineeringProcess EngineeringMicrosoft VisioLean ManufacturingLean ConsultingFinancial AnalysisBusiness AnalysisContinuous ImprovementProcess Improvement
- $115 hourlyOver 20 years of hands-on startup experience, with a focus on communication, including business plans, business writing, and marketing strategy. I start many jobs with market research and competitive research and by clearly communicating project goals. As a former evangelist for Steve Jobs, I’ve been helping startups get funded and succeed ever since. I work easily with business, technical, SaaS, ecommerce, AI, healthcare, Edtech, and biotech startups. Also startups that include marketplaces, tokens, and AI. Background includes product management, and processes, funding, and marketing. I fit easily into projects and add value. Much of my consulting work is involved in research, and then developing strategy: product, corporate, messaging, or startup funding strategy. I bring my Silicon Valley perspective and experience into every job. My research and perspective can help you better understand your market ecosystem and trends and how to position your company and product for best success with your customer and potential funders. I can help you understand your customer and market, refine your value proposition, identify key targets and partnerships, establish a viable company/product, and pitch your company to the right people in the right way. As the former managing partner of a Silicon Valley communications company, and company founder, I have hands-on experience establishing and implementing marketing and communications functions and programs, years of hands-on experience.and a strong network of colleagues.Business AnalystBusiness AnalysisMarketing CommunicationsBusiness Planning & StrategyCompetitive AnalysisMarket AnalysisBusiness StrategyBrand PositioningMarketing StrategyNew Product InnovationStrategic PlanStartup ConsultingMarket Research
- $60 hourlyAs a certified Product Manager, I help entrepreneurs, inventors, and organizations understand their target markets by providing detailed market analysis reports. My areas of experience include the following: Business Planning/Operational Planning Market Research Data Acquisition of Competitive Space (Industry, Competitors, Consumers, Market) Pitch Deck Development New Product Developing Consulting Invention Licensing Consulting I look forward to learning about your products and businesses and how I can help you grow!Business AnalystPitchbookExecutive SummaryBusiness Planning & StrategyBusiness WritingBusiness Proposal WritingBusiness AnalysisBusiness PlanBusiness ConsultingEnglishMarket AnalysisReport WritingMarket ResearchConsumer Research
- $50 hourlyResults-driven professional with extensive career characterized by successful C Level projects impacting Proposal Development, Strategy, and Process Improvement. Substantial achievements across manufacturing, information, service, nonprofit and financial sectors. Contact me for success in: RFP Proposal Development- Develop winning verbiage to increase your probability of win (PWIN). Experienced with federal GSA, SAM.gov, state and local governments, and private entities. Operating Procedures- Develop process mapping and a clear policy and procedure verbiage. Develop organizational structure and development. Strategy and Process Improvement Projects/ Workshops- Develop goals, roadmaps, yearly plans, forecasts, and initiatives to keep your organization on track. Implement Lean Six Sigma cost and cycle time reductions that affect your bottom line, sales, and profit.Business AnalystBusiness AnalysisFacilitationData AnalysisProcurementSupply Chain & LogisticsBusiness ConsultingContinuous ImprovementSix SigmaProcess ImprovementStrategyTechnical WritingProcedure DevelopmentProposal WritingMicrosoft Excel
- $65 hourlyAvailable for remote and onsite consulting services in the specialty, mail order, home infusion, DME and extemporaneous compounding pharmacy environment. Historically through my business I have entered organizations as consulting COO but have also acted in the roles of compliance officer, accreditation specialist, business development and sales/ ACHC Certified Consultant marketing. I can help you increase your bottom line and decrease costs. I provide accurate information. No sugar coated tablets. I also have a keen sense of humor that helps level a stressful work environment in an ever evolving industry. Message me to start a dialogue. Mail order and specialty start up Pharmacy Operations Guru Workflow specialist I train managers to manage Accreditation expert SOP and detailed work instructions written by our award winning technical writer Ken Dushek Custom website building . Built in tools to drive clients to your site Logo Design Marketing Materials I train learned intermediaries, support staff and sales teams to be star performers I get results Business development for specialty pharmacies Employee development and retention Specialties: Contracting, workflow, employee training, PTCB Educator, recruiting, pharmacy law, JCAHO, URAC, ACHC/PCAB etc. Sales and marketing P and L Home Infusion Compounding DMEBusiness AnalystCopy EditingContent WritingUser ManualTechnical WritingLead GenerationLicensingCompliance TrainingBusiness DevelopmentProject Management ProfessionalProcessMAP Document ManagementData EntryLean ConsultingManagement SkillsBusiness Analysis
- $78 hourlyReady to grow your business? I have a significant amount of experience in assessing rental markets and building comprehensive plans that you can actually execute to grow your rental brand name and your rental income. Through Cabin Club Properties LLC, I have grown our short-term rental business to 6 figure gross income running at a 42% profit margin while maintaining a 4.92% overall rating out of 5 stars. Additionally, I have advised over 80 short-term rental properties and have done significant market analysis and viability studies for clients that have led to investments in short-term rentals in growing markets. Finally, I have conducted in-depth analysis for the acquisition of multi-family residential properties through my second company Above 8 Capital LLC and, would be happy to assist you with the development of critical analysis products that help you acquire your next real estate asset. My prepackage, data-driven services can help you identify your desired market, build a product to maximize your potential, and structure your companies and processes to maximize your profits.Business AnalystEnglishReal Estate Investment AssistanceMarket ResearchCustomer SupportListing PresentationCopywritingHospitalityContent DevelopmentContent WritingMicrosoft ExcelReal Estate AcquisitionHospitality & TourismManagement SkillsBusiness Analysis
- $150 hourlyI’m Mecca. I help managers and owners improve business efficiency with custom Airtable systems to streamline: ✅ Project Management ✅ Program Management ✅ Event Management ✅ Operations Management ✅ Customer Relationship Management (CRM) ✅ Portfolio Management Let’s connect if you’re a manager, director or business owner looking for an Airtable consultant, developer, or trainer that can help you 🎯 Design and optimize databases 🎯 Build automations and integrations 🎯 Launch interfaces and company portals Send me a message and let’s talk about your project! Want to know more about me first? Check out my links: Website: parkwestdigital.com YouTube: youtube.com/channel/UCivkvOos9h_W-OGZfCnKVQA Other links: linktr.ee/meccaparkerBusiness AnalystChatGPTUser Interface DesignAirtableBubble.ioDatabase ArchitectureProcess OptimizationDatabase ManagementZapierAutomationBusiness Analysis
- $200 hourlyWhen you have a problem, who do you turn to? Your best friend? What if you had a "business" best friend that has experienced the problems you are trying to solve and solved them...would that interest you? I can help you with every aspect of your business from leadership coaching to process automation. With over 30 years of experience as a CEO, COO, and Coach I have worked with and for organizations from 8 to 20,000Business AnalystStrategic PlanManagement ConsultingStrategy & PlanningBusiness ManagementBusiness InnovationBusiness CasesBusiness ConsultingBusiness CoachingManagement SkillsFlowchartBusiness Analysis
- $50 hourlyEvery successful business needs someone to 'navigate the numbers' and keep the company on a profitable course. I offer my services to smart business owners who understand and appreciate the value of a responsive and insightful bookkeeping / payroll / finance professional. I am a Xero Certified Advisor and have used Xero exclusively and daily since 2014. I serve clients using lessons learned during a 20 year career in small business management. My unique skill set was earned 'behind the wheel' of a family business. As a bookkeeping/finance freelancer, I have served clients ranging from startup Sole Proprietors to larger LLC and S-Corp businesses with annual sales exceeding $10 million. By keeping a small client base, I give each client the personalized attention and quick response they deserve. I review and reconcile accounts weekly (sometimes daily if necessary). Your bookkeeping data will be able to provide accurate reports for decision making on a monthly basis. In addition, your bookkeeping will be fully reconciled and ready for your tax professional in January. Never file an extension again! I hope to become YOUR valuable resource for advice & guidance as well as your trusted Xero bookkeeping expert.Business AnalystShopifyeBayStartup ConsultingBusiness AnalysisGustoXeroAsset ManagementBookkeepingFinancial AccountingAccounting SoftwareBalance SheetAccounting BasicsIncome StatementAccounts ReceivableBank Reconciliation
- $150 hourlyEngineer with an MBA, with many years of experience in Data and Business analysis across several industries in both a "doer" and strategic capacity. I can do pretty much anything you want with Excel/VBA and bring your data to life via PowerBI, Tableau, or a software of your choosing. Most importantly I can help you make sure that what you are asking for will solve your problem rather than just blindly execute.Business AnalystAnalyticsData MiningTableauVisual Basic for ApplicationsProject ManagementPython ScriptData InterpretationBusiness OperationsMarket AnalysisImplementationData AnalysisConstructionMicrosoft Power BIData VisualizationBusiness Analysis
- $100 hourlyI am a well rounded professional with expertise in data analysis, reporting, IT project leadership, policy and program evaluation. I am adept at numerous advanced statistical methods, modern analytical tools and research techniques. I have a passion for using data analysis to make smart decisions. I am adept at numerous statistical languages such as R (8 years), Python (4 years), and SAS (4 years). I also have advanced proficiency in data visualization in Tableau and each of the languages previously mentioned. I am experienced in machine learning and many methods of predictive analysis. I am also experienced at data mining and data quality projects. I insist on providing expert analysis free of errors to empower my clients with confidence and meaningful insights.Business AnalystWriting CritiqueEditing & ProofreadingProcedure DevelopmentProgram EvaluationTechnical WritingStatistical AnalysisWritingProject ManagementGitBusiness AnalysisPredictive AnalyticsData AnalysisPythonData ScienceR
- $150 hourlyI have had the opportunity to work for some of the greatest companies in the US. Throughout my employment experience, I have been on teams that have conquered some of the biggest business challenges. My services include: Pitch Deck Creation Financial Forecasting Budget Creation & Reporting Key Performance Indicators Program Management Dashboard Data VisualizationBusiness AnalystAccountingIntuit QuickBooksMicrosoft PowerPointFinancial ForecastCorporate FinanceManagerial FinanceFinance & AccountingCash Flow AnalysisDashboardFinancial AnalysisMicrosoft ExcelBusiness ConsultingBusiness AnalysisBusiness TransformationBusiness
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.