Hire the best Venture Capital Consultants in the United States
Check out Venture Capital Consultants in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $115 hourly$1B RAISED BY CLIENTS | UPWORK TOP 3% I’m the co-founder of an award-winning and VC-backed tech startup, business consultant, and designer. I also have 15+ years of prior experience in sales and executive leadership roles for some of the largest investment firms in the world. My specialties include pitch decks and fundraising presentations, investor overviews, and sales presentations, all in Microsoft Powerpoint or Google Slides. I also provide startup consulting and venture capital consulting. Unlike a typical graphic designer, I've walked in your shoes as a startup founder pitching investors, and in the corporate world pitching clients and colleagues, and I know how to tell a compelling story that creates winning presentations! As a consultant and advisor, and an entrepreneur at heart, I love partnering with world-changing startups and businesses that improve our health, lifestyle, and environment. I work with companies in a wide range of industries including Generative AI, Web3, Fintech & Investment Firms, HealthTech, Real Estate, Fashion & Beauty, Restaurants & Agtech, Environmental & Conservation, and other B2B and B2C technologies. Specialties include: • Pitch deck creation (strategy, content/storyline development, and custom design) • Presentation design • Pitch coaching • VC consulting and fundraising strategy • Branding and visual identity • Leadership and sales development • Web design (Squarespace Circle Member) References and samples are available upon request. I’m excited to take on new projects, large or small, and I look forward to working with you!Venture Capital ConsultingPitch DeckPresentationsStartup ConsultingInvestor OverviewManagement ConsultingStartup PitchbookFundraising PresentationSquarespaceWeb DesignGoogle SlidesGraphic DesignFundraisingMicrosoft PowerPointSales Presentation
- $300 hourlyVenture Builder, Venture Growth Specialist Operates from the US, UK, and UAE Hourly or retainer basis VC-backed Founder, CFO, and CEO with three decades of international experience leading companies at the intersection of finance, strategy, and technology. Raised $400M, $5B M&A, $145M IPO, ARR to $1B, and Operating Budgets to $100M by decisively spearheading execution and strategy through new product development, capital raises, IPO, M&A, revenue generation, joint ventures, and partnerships. Services + Investor Relations + Partnerships + Capitalization + Budgets, Forecasting + Financial Modeling and Analysis + Business Model Design / Redesign + Operating Models + Finance & Accounting Management + Board Presentations + Board and Executive Advisory Highlights - VC-backed Founder, CEO, and CFO - First-pure play SaaS provider to IPO (USIX) - Developed startups with over $1B in invested capital - CFO with the preeminent Venture Building, Investing Consultancy - Launched the first commercially successful e-reader, Kindle, into a $1B+ LOB - 2010 SXSW Best of Show and Technical Achievement Awards for Wolfram|Alpha - Multiple transactions to $5B encompassing capital raises, partnerships, M&A, and IPO - Commercialized the first integrated, pure-hydrogen liquid fuel processor for PEM fuel cells - Awarded BuiltWorld's Top 100 Startups, Built-In Austin 50 Startups to Watch, Cemex Top 50Venture Capital ConsultingForecastingFinancial ModelingBusiness CasesPro Forma StatementSaaSBusiness PlanBusiness ModelingFinancial AnalysisBalance SheetMicrosoft ExcelIntuit QuickBooks
- $150 hourlyAs a seasoned entrepreneur and advisor, I have a proven track record in creating impactful investor pitch decks, business plans, and deal memos for startups. With 25 years of experience in the startup world, I have a deep understanding of the challenges faced by founders and a commitment to helping them achieve their goals. I have extensive experience in fundraising, having raised capital across the spectrum from $250k pre-seed to $30M in Series B venture capital. I have also worked on a wide range of industries and models, including B2B SaaS, AI and machine learning, proptech, salestech, edtech, crypto, data, e-commerce, social, wireless EV, and media. This broad experience allows me to bring a unique perspective and customized approach to each project. My skills have been honed through my experience as the founder of a successful SaaS startup, which I took from concept to launch to scale to exit. As the advising Chief Strategy Officer for an IoT software and hardware company, I led equity funding and investor relations, working on deal memos, investor assets, and pitch decks. Most recently, I founded an investor-backed ecommerce art gallery, disrupting the $30B art industry with a unique subscription pricing model and logistics approach. In addition to my practical experience, I have a strong network in the investor community, through my affiliations with angels, micro-VCs, rolling funds, and VC accelerators such as TechStars, Boomtown, MassChallenge, and Mergelane. I have been recognized for my work, with coverage in media outlets such as the Wall Street Journal and mentions in several books, including the best-seller The Customer Funded Business by Dr. John Mullins and Business Results Revolution by Sandy Richardson. I have a Top Talent rating with Upwork with dozens of recent 5-Star reviews and many written testimonials that reflect my commitment, experience, and ability to get results. IMPORTANT STATEMENT REGARDING AI. *** As we dive headfirst into a future powered by artificial intelligence, I'm here to help founders ride the wave of this game-changing innovation. As an experienced strategist and advisor, I'm excited to assist entrepreneurs in navigating the complex AI landscape, tapping into the massive opportunities it presents, while at the same time understanding the potential disruption and implications that are possible. I'm a firm believer that AI isn't just another hype-cycle; it's a pivotal moment in human history, with AI's utility already making a tangible impact on our everyday lives. Leaning on my extensive AI expertise, I'm eager to partner with founders to help them fully understand this rapidly evolving field, enabling them to iterate and adapt their business models to thrive in the midst of AI-driven disruption and expansion. Let's join forces and shape the future of business, leveraging the incredible potential of artificial intelligence. ***Venture Capital ConsultingLean StartupStartup ConsultingStrategic PlanBusiness Planning & StrategyFundraisingVenture CapitalPitch DeckBusiness PlanSales DevelopmentBusiness WritingPitchbookSolution SellingSales & MarketingSales
- $75 hourlyYou only get one chance with investors. Why not set yourself up for success? We've helped people raise as much as $100M in a single round! 100% of our clients have successfully raised capital in the last 8 months. CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS: I'm new to Upwork, but I've worked with excellent founders. Here's what they have to say: - "Your work increased our valuation by over $20M" - "This pitch deck would easily be worth $50K" - "We raised our round, IN A WEEK!!!" WHY WORK WITH ME: Now, this might not apply to you, but here’s what founders I work with tell me: - "I'm too close to my business to explain it simply. People just aren’t getting it." - "I'm an expert at building my business, not storytelling." - "I don't have 60 - 80 hours to spend on my pitch deck." And to make things worse, it’s really HIGH STAKES. There are millions of dollars on the line and founders have to nail it - for the company, for their employees, and for their own financial future. They need to be able to tell their story in a way that gets heads nodding. WHO AM I? For me, there’s no greater thrill than watching founders succeed. I am hooked on creating success stories for founders that enable them to raise capital for their ventures. My team at OPTIO will work alongside you to provide strategy, design, and story to accelerate your raise. INTERESTED? LET'S WORK TOGETHER: - Click the green ‘Invite to Job’ button in the top right-hand corner, write me a personalized note including why you think we’re a good fit to work together in your message. - I'm new on Upwork, so my services are discounted. Let's get started! Looking forward to it!Venture Capital ConsultingPitchbookStartup ConsultingPitch DeckInvestor OverviewInvestor ListVenture CapitalElevator PitchFundraising
- $175 hourlyI'm Colton, a professional at the intersection of Investment Banking and Venture Capital. Working at the venture capital technology company, AngelList, I collaborate closely with Investors, Venture Capital Fund Managers (General Partners), and high-caliber startup companies, leveraging my expertise to drive successful investment partnerships. Services Offered: - Guided consultations through the fundraising process. - Strategic advice on positioning your business to investors. - Comprehensive review of pitch decks and financials, followed by actionable feedback. - Potential introductions to relevant investors and partners, contingent upon alignment and fit. EDUCATION: The University of Chicago - BA in economics - BA in philosophy I have experience managing teams of Analysts & Associates and place a high weight on consistent communication throughout the duration of projects. Let's chat by phone before any engagement so we can be sure the fit works!Venture Capital ConsultingFinancial ModelingFinancial AnalysisForecastingBusiness PlanMarket AnalysisFinancial Analysis & ValuationPitch DeckPresentation DesignBusiness Planning & StrategyVisual CommunicationGrowth StrategyStorytellingInvestor OverviewVenture Capital
- $65 hourlyThank you for visiting my Upwork "Top-Rated" profile. My company, FounderDocs.io, creates custom content for busy founders: Including: - Pitch decks - Business plans; including SBA approved - Email scripts - Landing pages - Case studies - Blog posts - Newsletters Here are just a few of the things I've helped companies do: Increase net income growth by 10x. 🚀 Helped companies raise over $800M in capital (experienced with both debt & equity fundraising). 💵 Ideate, validate and build net-new, modern products that have earned me national awards. 🏆 I've worked with companies ranging from pre-revenue startups to Fortune 500 tech giants. What I bring to the table: ✅Growth Strategies = Get help determining which products/services to invest in, and establish go-to-market strategies, and pricing structures. ✅Capital Acquisition = I work with you to get your business into a posture where it's ready to attract capital from investors and/or lenders. Plus, access my network of over 200+ investors and lenders. I do that by leveraging my eclectic set of experiences and skills, with a background as a former C-level banking executive, 3x startup founder, and Director of Product for a publicly-traded company. If this sounds like you, we should talk about how I can help: I don't have enough time in the day to accomplish everything I need to.⏲️ Finance isn't my strong suit. 📊 I don't have the right contacts or network to drive toward closing a round of funding. 💸 I don't have the right experience creating "investor-ready" documents. 📃 I'm unsure what products to build, how to market them, or how to price them. 🎯Venture Capital ConsultingInvestor RoadshowSmall Business AdministrationVenture CapitalFundraisingManagement ConsultingBusiness PlanFinTech ConsultingPresentation Design
- $175 hourlyCertified Valuation Analyst (CVA) member of NACVA, Member of New York State CPA Society (NYSSCPA) and its Business Valuation and Digital Assets Committees, Member of Licensing Executives Society (LES). Adjunct Professor of Finance, Stevens Institute of Technology. 20+ years of experience with business valuations, corporate finance, mergers & acquisitions, venture capital and private equity transactions, in the US, Europe, Middle East, Latin America and Asia. Wharton MBA and undergraduate degree from Stockholm School of Economics. Speak fluent English, French and Swedish, basic German and Spanish. Services include: * Certified Business Valuations - for 409A (options), business sale or acquisition, capital raising, estate tax, gifts of shares and other securities, financial reporting (ASC 718 & 820 fair value, purchase price allocation (ASC805), E-2 visa, and other purposes (NO REAL ESTATE VALUATIONS) * Intellectual Property Valuations (patents, copyrights, software) and Intangible Asset Valuations * Cryptocurrency/Bitcoin Appraisals and Blockchain Project Valuations * Valuation consulting for investment funds regarding valuation of securities * Acquisition Target Screening (identifying and/or contacting potential acquisition targets in North America or Europe) * Company Buyer Searches (identifying and/or contacting potential buyers for a company in North America, or Europe) * Company Sale Preparations (assisting owner to prepare company for sale) * Deal Structuring (buyouts, acquisitions, mergers, divestitures, company sale, and financing using equity, mezzanine or debt) * Deal Negotiations (business sales, acquisitions, financing transactions) * Complex Financial Models (incl. acquisitions, buyouts, recapitalizations, valuations, private equity, venture capital, debt financing, portfolio analysis, OPM analysis, PWERM, rNPV, Monte Carlo analysis, Real Options) I DO NOT PROVIDE ANY ACCOUNTING, TAX ADVISORY OR LEGAL SERVICES! Industry experience includes: * Biotechnology / Pharmaceuticals / Diagnostics * Medical Devices, Products and Equipment * Compounding Pharmacies * Healthcare Services (medical, dental, veterinary, IT) * Educational Services and Technology * Financial Services & FinTech * Blockchain / Cryptocurrencies / Digital Assets * Cloud Services / Software-as-a-Service (Saas) / Enterprise Software * E-commerce * Games & Gaming * Telecommunications / Mobile Services * Electronics * Security Software, Services and Hardware * Food & Beverages * Cannabis * Consumer Products * Luxury Goods * Electrical Products and Equipment * Plastics & Rubber * Automotive * Industrial Products & Services * Sourcing, Quality Control, Testing and Logistics * Paper and Packaging Recent projects include: - Gift tax share valuation report for SaaS company - Investor business valuation report for biotechnology company focused on cell therapy - Estate tax valuation report for real estate holding company - 409A business valuation report for cybersecurity company - Business and financial plan development for private equity investment firm - Blockchain technology intellectual property valuation - M&A advisory for process monitoring technology business - Purchase price allocation (ASC 805) for financial services company acquisition - Patent valuation for medical device technology - Business valuation of building products company for potential sale - 409A business valuation for simulation software company - 409A business valuation for biotechnology company - Sale of business services company in Asia - Business valuation of publishing business - Pre-IPO company valuation - Financial model for ecommerce business - Business valuation of dental practice - Business valuation litigation support - Financial model for SaaS startup - 409A business valuation for medical device company - Business valuation of medical app company - Acquisition advisory in consumer products sector - Financial due diligence for educational services acquisition - 409A business valuation for software business - Business valuation of SaaS company - Comprehensive financial model for SaaS business - Business acquisition search process for family investment group - Valuation analysis for acquisition of life sciences service business - Business valuation of digital media company - Financial due diligence on oil & gas energy business for private equity investment - Financial plan for early stage consumer products business - Business valuation of restaurant chain - Acquisition search for life sciences products business - Investor presentation for digital streaming media business - Financial plan for early stage healthcare services business - Financial plan for private equity acquisition of medical equipment companyVenture Capital ConsultingFinancial AnalysisPrivate EquityInvestment ResearchCorporate StrategyCorporate FinanceValuationBusiness ValuationFinancial Prospectus WritingFinancial Modeling
- $150 hourlyMost recently Vice President at a proptech-focused VC firm where I led sourcing, due diligence, and portfolio management for early stage startups (Seed/Series A). Prior experience in business analytics and corporate strategy. MBA from Tuck, BA in Mathematics from Dartmouth.Venture Capital ConsultingPrivate EquityInvestment StrategyFinancial ModelingDue DiligenceMicrosoft ExcelBusiness AnalysisStartup Consulting
- $110 hourlyI am a driven financial analyst with three years of experience at a top Wall Street bank in NYC and two years experience as a freelance financial consultant, during which time I have helped my clients raise more than $80 million in venture debt and equity capital. I am a CFA Charterholder and possess a bachelors degree in finance. These experiences have allowed me to become intimately familiar with Excel/financial modeling and leveraging financial data to make rational business decisions. Let me use my skills to help improve your business! "Joe did a fantastic job! For a very reasonable price, he built an incredibly professional financial model that we are using to talk to institutional investors. He saved us a huge amount of money, considering we didn't have to use the resources of an investment bank. Highly recommend Joe to any size business that needs a tool for financial forecasting and business valuation." Financial modeling: I believe in the mantra: "Garbage in, garbage out". Building a financial model/analyzing any type of financial data is pointless if you don't first understand the economics of the underlying business. I seek to understand the message behind the numbers and build models that demonstrate that message without needless complexity. Every business is unique and the model I build for you will be too. I don’t simply force your data into a standard template. My goal is to capture the forces that drive your business in a succinct, professional, and user-friendly form that will produce real insights about the nature of your pricing, operations, and scale. I have spent thousands of hours working on financial models from a vast array of industries. I was trained on modeling best practices with J.P. Morgan’s top analysts from around the world. I have completed numerous courses on specialized forms of financial modeling. Finally, my undergraduate education, completion of the CFA program, and work experience has given me an expert understanding of the financial concepts that modeling is based on.Venture Capital ConsultingManagement ConsultingStartup ConsultingBusiness AnalysisFinancial ModelingBusiness ModelingBusiness ValuationFinancial AnalysisBusiness Plan
- $115 hourlyI'm the founder of a VC-backed tech startup, and areas of specialization include Healthcare, Cleantech, IoT,Technology applications, Social/consumer apps, and "Customer Discovery" Are you planning to raise capital from angels, venture capitalists, institutional investors, or strategic partners/investors? Or perhaps apply for admission into an incubator or accelerator. Are you in need of a pitch deck, business plan, or growth strategy development? Even the most experienced mountain climbers would not attempt scaling Mount Everest without a Sherpa - why should you? You realize how critical it is to present a compelling case as to why an investor or strategic partner would consider your company. Over 95% of all startups that pitch to investors never receive funding. Correct – over 95%. Why? Because angels and venture capitalists are risk-averse and only consider the "best of the best," you never get a second chance to make a good first impression. According to Sequoia Capital, a potential investor spends less than 4 minutes looking at a pitch deck. That's 4 minutes to get your message across and hopefully schedule a follow-up meeting. Here is where I can help. In addition to developing your pitch deck and business plan, I will guide you and identify specific investors you should contact and mentor you. In addition to starting my own company and raising $5 million from venture capitalists, I am an early-stage investor, mentor, and accomplished executive that works with startups and early-stage companies on the path toward capital raise and commercialization. Having worked with and for many angels and venture capital firms, their message is clear regarding pitch decks - substance over form. I will assist in developing your value proposition, customer discovery (who are your potential customers), target market size, and go-to-market strategy and provide whatever research is needed to create a compelling investment opportunity. You have less than 4 minutes to make your case as to why any investor would commit their money to your startup. I will help you address the problem, walk through your solution, your team, your timing, your revenue model—and then the most crucial element - how your potential investors can make a 10x return. My experience includes the development of investable pitch decks, business plans, and startup strategies gained from closely working with these VC firms. This knowledge is further enhanced from senior executive and CEO positions with over eight technology companies, the mentoring of over 60 startups as well as the executive management of a world-renowned technology incubator.Venture Capital ConsultingTechnologyInternet of ThingsEnergyHealthcare & MedicalBusiness AnalysisFundraisingStartup ConsultingBusiness PlanPitch DecksStartup
- $145 hourlyAI agents, LLMs, Multi-agent systems—my clients gain an unprecedented edge through all of the latest AI tech developments. I deliver strategies based on rapid AI advancements that change by the day. I have my finger on the pulse of the AI industry, and I will deliver its insights directly to you, tailored to your business, with real, actionable steps for implementation. I bridge the gap between high-level business strategy and the transformative potential of AI. I understand that the power of artificial intelligence and multi-agent systems offer a strategic advantage that will build the powerhouse businesses—the Alphabet, Meta, Amazon—of tomorrow. I help the people who are poised to take over the world, however big or small their business is today. I offer AI process consulting, AI business strategy, and AI automation. With more than 10 years in the AI and disruptive tech space, I am uniquely positioned to guide businesses through the labyrinth of AI adoption. Whether it's setting up AI agents, multi-agent systems, or leveraging LLMs, I have the expertise to craft tailored solutions for your business challenges. I am available for one-off consultations and I have limited availability for monthly retainer with ongoing strategic development and guidance for a rapidly-changing world. Clients I've served range from visionary startups to leading, Fortune 100 enterprises such as HP. Drawing upon my extensive background in disruptive technology, I offer insights and guidance to teams striving to pioneer in AI, AGI, blockchain, quantum tech, and more. Beyond consultancy, I am a recognized authority in crafting compelling content around AI. My portfolio includes AI thought leadership articles, pitch decks, whitepapers, and other strategic content pieces that drive awareness, interest, and action. With a focus on AI alignment, existential risk, and responsible innovation, my writings resonate with those who prioritize the responsible acceleration of technology. As the founder of The Guardian Assembly, my mission is to promote openness in AI development, while keeping a vigilant eye on potential existential risks. For startups and organizations that align with my mission of leveraging tech for responsible and ethical goals, I offer not just my expertise but my passion. Together, we can chart a course that maximizes the benefits of AI while mitigating its challenges. Specialties: AI Process Consulting & Business Strategy AI Automation & LLMs AI Agent & Multi-Agent System Setup (AutoGPT, BabyAGI, GPTeam, MetaGPT, SuperAGI, etc.) Discord Integration / AI Agent Discord Bot Creation Thought Leadership Content on AI Pitch Deck & Whitepaper Creation for AI Startups and Adjacent Startups AI in Cybersecurity, Generative AI in Cybersecurity, Novel Attack Vectors in Cybersecurity with AI Embracing the future requires knowledge, strategy, and responsibility. If these resonate with you, let's collaborate to make your AI vision a reality. Keywords: AI process consulting, AI business strategy, AI automation, LLMs, AI agent setup, multi-agent systems, AI strategy consulting, authority content on AI, pitch deck, whitepaper, AI alignment, existential risk, AGI, quantum computing, AI safety, artificial intelligence, blockchain, crypto, intel, intelligence, cryptocurrency, web3, government, AI strategy, prompt engineering, AI blog, AI articles, AI PR, AI Startup, Tech marketing, startup marketing, startup advisoryVenture Capital ConsultingMetaverseVirtual RealityEmerging Tech ConsultationWeb3Quantum ComputingPitch DeckArticle WritingB2B MarketingBlog WritingBusiness WritingSEO WritingCopywritingContent WritingTechnical Writing
- $225 hourly>$1Bn raised.🤑 Web3 expert. Crypto jobs since 2016. 💹 800%+ ROI marketer. Award-winning writer.🏆 Certified FMVA. “If you're on the fence about Matthew, get down immediately, pull out your wallet, and hire him. You'll be glad you did." —$65k client 🗣️ Pitch deck & planning client who raised $100M: "<...> Accepted first round, no revisions."🗣️ **** 💵 Seeking funding? I have helped my clients raise more than $1Bn since 2017 across more than 30 startups and 30+ verticals—running as many as 10 projects in tandem. My average raise: $20M across 30-60 days. If I could spend every dollar I’ve raised, I could buy a new Lambo Aventador EVERY DAY for the next five years. *** 🦉 Are you a startup? I have experience with 50+ startups as well as Fortune 500, Fortune 100, and Fortune 50 clients. Not only do I understand what goes into building a sustainable business, I have internalized it as an instinct. My gut feeling= everyone’s gain. ** 📢 Seeking attention? I’ve consistently delivered on marketing campaigns with an 800%+ ROI (averaged over five years). $3M added revenue in my first year as CMO of IBC Group. Becoming a fractional CMO has empowered me to benefit a more people at once—some have said that “Matthew can do more himself in one ten-hour week than most full-time marketing teams can do in two.”🔥🤯 * ⏱️Time is the one currency you can never get more of. The only way to increase your wealth is to spend time more wisely. By investing in expertise, you can feel confident that everyone’s time is being well-spent. I will always respect your time first and foremost, and I have deep gratitude for clients who do the same for me. ➡️➡️➡️Ready? Reach out via chat or book a consultation call via my profile. Let’s change the world together. ✌️🌐🌳 Please note, I ONLY work with projects that are ethically-aligned with my philosophies. That means projects that do not devalue the life or time of any creature, projects with real substance (however it may be derived. Even silly can be substantial). Projects that are willing to walk away if a bad actor approaches with an enticing deal and ones that seek to offer benefit more than they seek to have control. Loyalty, honesty, meaning, and respect are non-negotiables for me. If this resonates with you, let’s talk. 📱 *** 🔬Details about myself and my primary offerings: 🥇🗻🪨I’m in the top 1% of talent on Upwork. That’s how I got my shiny “Expert-Vetted Talent” badge at the top of my profile. That means that after meeting the 1% pre-requisite, I have also had discussions with Upwork staff who have verified my expertise. 💵 Fundraising consulting & financial services I am a… Certified FMVA. Fundraising dossier attached to my profile. I am on the path to becoming a fully-licensed, independent FINRA general securities principal and broker-dealer. Fundraising consulting Fundraising readiness Investor outreach Investor relationship management Investor materials (investor decks, white papers, cut sheets / one-pagers) Financial modeling and valuation Business planning and optimization 🦉Startup consulting I am an… expert on startup culture and what it takes to go from and idea to a hundreds of millions of dollars business. Startup consulting Hiring consulting Planning and processes consulting Partnership opportunities Authority building 📢 Marketing & Marketing Consulting I am a… 800+% ROI marketer and a fractional executive. Fractional CMO functions NFT & web3 marketing Marketing plan and strategy planning Guidance on novel approaches to influencer marketing Marketing materials such as playbooks and case studies Content creation for articles, PR, newsletters + Copywriting Marketing process optimization General marketing consulting I also have close connections with designers in the web3 space who can build out additional marketing materials, landing pages, branding materials, etc. *** Need something not listed here but that you think would be a good fit for my skills? Those are some of the best projects. Please reach out. * 💹 Ready to see some momentum? 📨 Send me an invitation, 💬 start a chat, 📗 or book a consultation right from my Upwork projects. *** ** *Venture Capital ConsultingMarketing StrategyFinancial WritingMarketingStartup ConsultingFinancial ModelingBusiness ValuationMetaverseVenture CapitalWeb3Pitch DeckFundraisingBusiness AnalysisBusiness PlanFinancial Analysis
- $100 hourlyAre you an executive and do you want to generate more cash flow for your B2B Startup or SMB? There are two main ways to do so: with strategic finance AND generating more sales (leads). I am a seasoned executive with 12+ years of experience in startups and small business. My experience encompasses finance AND marketing. Early on in my career, I witnessed firsthand how a lack of strategic finance AND a full sales pipeline could hinder business growth. Especially for startups, solving that old chicken-and-egg challenge, traction-and-fundraising, is paramount to success. I’ve spent over 10,000 hours studying both finance and marketing to help ambitious executives like yourself address your two main growth challenges. ⭐️ WHAT I DO ⭐️ I help executives like yourself Fundraise, manage Cash Flow, and find more Leads. My services are available to you in these 3 service areas: ⚡Fundraising For executives looking to get a bank loan, angel, venture, or private equity investment to fund their ambitions. ◼️ Financial Models ◼️ Pitch Decks ◼️ Business Plans ◼️ Confidential Information Memorandums (CIMs) / Pitchbooks ◼️ Investor Outreach "Sam has gone above and beyond and put together such an incredibly well thought out and detailed financial projection model for our startup. Highly recommend." - Upwork Client ⚡Fractional CFO For executives looking to manage cash flow, save on taxes, automate, and identify areas of growth. ◼️ Bookkeeping ◼️ Tax ◼️ Financial Reporting ◼️ Financial Strategy "Thank you so much Sam for your patience with me and giving me great insight on the steps that I needed to take to become successful in my business. I know this is way overdue so I hope that anyone who is doubtful about your services may take a moment to read reviews and see just how much your clients prosper. You are appreciated." - Upwork Client ⚡Cold Email SDR For executives seeking to significantly grow pipeline, increase pipeline visibility, and grow revenue. ◼️ Deliverability ◼️ Copywriting ◼️ Personalization ◼️ Sales / Marketing Automation ◼️ CRM Consulting ◼️ Appointment Scheduling (Cold Email, Cold Calling, LinkedIn) ◼️ Sales Playbooks "With the deliverables provided by Sam we have secured new contracts and funders! He has been a business saver for sure!" ✅ If you’re an executive with ambitious goals, then press the green INVITE button to get your project started!Venture Capital ConsultingLead GenerationCold EmailB2B MarketingFinancial AnalysisBusiness WritingMicrosoft PowerPointPresentation DesignPitch DeckPitchbookFundraisingBusiness PresentationStartup ConsultingBusiness PlanFinancial Modeling
- $125 hourlyWelcome! I specialize in helping managers overcome their business challenges with creative solutions that I develop with Microsoft Excel and Visual Basic. In a career working internationally as an accountant and business analyst for S&P 500 companies, I have practiced my skills in a variety of disciplines, from Accounting & Reporting to Financial Planning; from Taxation to Compliance; and from Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation to Business Process Improvement. I am motivated to see my clients operate more efficiently and to make better decisions faster. Please see my service offerings below, view my video, and check-out some of my models in the Portfolio section of my profile. I am very personable and want to learn how I can be of assistance to you! ◊ Service Offerings ◊ Financial Modeling: • Integrated/Three Statements Enterprise Planning • Capitalization Table • Taxation • Reporting • Debt Management • Personal Finance Valuation: • Monte Carlo Simulation • Discounted Cash Flow Analysis • Abnormal Earnings/Residual Income Management & Decision-making Tools: • Business Process Automation • Pricing • Form Automation • Dashboards & Performance Measurement • Data Visualization • Optimization • Decision Tree • SchedulingVenture Capital ConsultingCorporate FinanceData VisualizationCash Flow AnalysisBusiness AnalysisCompany ValuationBusiness ValuationFinancial ReportingFinancial AnalysisFinancial PlanningFinancial ProjectionFinancial ModelingAccountingVisual BasicMicrosoft Excel
- $120 hourlyHi there! 👋 With over 4 years in the tech industry as the founder of a venture-backed fintech startup, and 7 years of experience prior to that in the music industry working in management and publishing capacities, I bring a unique blend of skills and expertise to your projects. 🛠️ Technical Skills and Experience: - 🎨 UI/UX Design - Meticulously crafting visually stunning and user-friendly interfaces - 🔧 Product Development - Building products from ideation to execution - ⚙️ Back-end Development - Focusing on Python and Node APIs 🖌️ Pitch Decks and Design Assets: Aside from product development and engineering work, I also collaborate with other founders on their design assets for fundraising and sales purposes. My expertise in creating captivating pitch decks has helped numerous founders achieve their fundraising and sales goals Let's create something amazing together! 🚀Venture Capital ConsultingStartup ConsultingCreative DirectionPublic RelationsBrandingBusiness CoachingMarketing StrategyProduct DevelopmentBusiness WritingBusiness Development
- $150 hourlyZahra Yarahmadi is **EXPERT VETTED BY UPWORK** freelancer among the Top 1% of CFOs and Finance consultants. Advised more than 80+ Tech startups and helped raised $ 200 million+ in funds within the past four years for her clients. I help CEOs/Founders scale and prepare for raising capital. My specialty is subscription businesses( SAAS), E-commerce, and M&A. I'm your trusted advisor for creating a bigger picture, setting up realistic goals, and a roadmap to reach them. Please don’t hesitate to contact me and discuss your business concerns. ABOUT ME: I have an MBA in finance, a Master's in economics, and a Bachelor's in business, with 15+ years of experience. I have experience starting businesses from scratch, setting up finance departments, managing cross-functional teams, running business units, turning a bankrupt company into a profitable one, creating roadmaps and strategies for growth, and launching new product offerings. Services: Advanced Financial Excel Models for SAAS / Subscription, Fintech, Technology, and Real estate. Budgeting, Forecast , and Cash Flow Management Revenue, Cost and Profit Optimization Pricing and Promotion strategies Financial Projections and Proforma for Business plans and offering memorandum Financial Statements: FP&A and Ad-Hoc Analysis Executive C suite Presentations Investment returns and cash flow analysis for rental real estate More: KPI tracking and reporting Models (MRR, CAC, LTV, ARPC, Churn,…) OPEX,COGS and Marketing Expense (SEM,SEO,AFF,….) Analysis Data Reconciliation Models Compensation Plans & Payroll structure Setting targets for Sale and marketing team based on the company revenue goals. Developing hiring plans for Sale teams Date visualization and reporting for presentation Automation and streamlining processes Advanced Excel ModelingVenture Capital ConsultingFinancial StatementFinancial ProjectionFinancial ManagementReal Estate Financial ModelingReal Estate Investment AssistanceMergers & AcquisitionsPricingBusiness ModelingPricing Strategy ConsultingFinancial ModelingValuationStartup ConsultingSaaSFundraising
- $140 hourly-Newchip Accelerator Mentor -Degree in Business Economics from Brown University -Former investment banker and entrepreneur -Advised and executed on over USD4.0 billion of transactions across capital markets and mergers and acquisitions -Extensive experience building financial models, industry/market overviews, and buy/sell-side investment opportunity presentations -Currently managing an angel fund with $10 mm aum with investments in bombas.com, cleancult.com, hatchcollection.com, trygatsby.com, donegood.com, littlechonk.com, spacex.com, lightshiprv.com -Have helped startups raise over $12 mm across pre-seed through Series BVenture Capital ConsultingCompany ValuationBusiness PlanInvestment BankingFinancial ModelingInvestor OverviewBusiness ValuationCorporate StrategyFinancial ForecastingFinancial WritingFinancial AnalysisFundraisingCorporate FinanceStartup ConsultingPitchbook
- $95 hourlyOver the course of my career I've developed an expertise in communicating stories in the form of decks. I've pitched to VCs and outside angel investors, worked for a small VC fund, and helped several startups get up and running (including one resulting in an acquihire proposal). Given these experiences, I am confident I can help discover, and compellingly communicate, your brand and product story to propel you to your next stage. Reach out to me, and let's get started! __________________________________________________________________________ $95/hr for deck and model work. $40/hr if you would just like your deck/model/pitch reviewed over a 1-hr phone call, where I will help you develop your brand story, deck structure, and company & product narratives in real-time.Venture Capital ConsultingMarket ResearchMarketing StrategyProduct MarketingProduct DevelopmentPresentationsPresentation DesignBusiness AnalysisBusiness ModelingBusiness Proposal Writing
- $100 hourlyCurrently working Pro Bono on legislation for legalization in the kingdom of eSwatini and mentoring future cannabis entrepreneur while increasing experienced indigenous growers knowledges. Jordan Curl is a cannabis entrepreneur, a United States Marine Corps combat veteran , and an international educator. Jordan is a practitioner and proponent of medical cannabis as a therapeutic treatment for PTSD and other ailments, and a cannabis advocate who has been part of the effort to legalize cannabis since 2004. At age 17 Jordan enlisted in the Marine Corps infantry and was deployed to Helmand province Afghanistan for two combat tours as a fire-team leader, and an instructor and advisor to the Afghan National Army and Jordanian Armed Forces. Jordan’s military career also took him to Oman, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Kuwait for joint combat and training operations with their respective militaries. Jordan has worked in the medical and recreational cannabis industry in California, Oregon, and Washington since 2010, and has acquired a high degree of experience within the many modalities of cannabis: cultivation, extraction, processing, and formulations, across a diverse group of products such as vape cartridges, topicals and edibles that he has helped bring to market. He has a deep knowledge of hydrocarbon distillation, chromatography extractions,solventless extractions, and a range of cultivation methods, including indoor, outdoor, greenhouse, mixed lighting and vertical for both soil and hydroponics. In 2012, Jordan co-founded Vulcan Mountain Herbal in Seattle to address the future needs of the still budding cannabis market. VMH is a veteran owned and operated medical marijuana patient cooperative that specializes in indoor growing and vertically integrated processing, extraction and distribution of medical cannabis to its patient network. Many innovative solutions and products that were created by VMH and its partners have now been adopted by the cannabis industry. In 2014, Jordan and his VMH business partners incorporated VMH into a recreational cannabis company called Vulcan Mountain Farms, the second company in the state of Washington to receive a recreational grow licenses for a 20,000 Square foot Tier 2 outdoor production facility. Through Jordan carefully cultivated cannabis network, he was responsible for the collection of over 100 different strains of mother plants and 200 different types of seed genetics for VMFs genetics library, as well as establishing the training and education program for cultivation and extractions. Notably, the company was one of the first in Seattle to accept cryptocurrency. In 2016, Jordan became the acquisitions manager for Seattle Bubble Works, an Artisan producer of water extracted bubble hash and prerolls, his role there included visiting and assessing licensed production facilities on their ability to grow cannabis and produce finished product to be used for the company as extraction material. At this time Jordan also started his consulting agency for the medical cannabis sector in Washington and Oregon, called Growers Without Borders, to assist medical patients conducting small grows for themselves or other patients, this work as flowed over to other countries such as Israel, Palestine, Ukraine, Poland and South Africa. Jordan continues to co-own a medical cannabis delivery service and extraction facility in Seattle. And in 2017 he established a veterans training program, focused on growing and extraction education, called Warriors to Weed. He has consulted on multiple operations throughout the West Coast cannabis markets as well as internationally. Jordan is currently the senior cultivation and extraction associate for iCAN serve, a division of iCAN that provides a range of services to cannabis companies on every continent but Antarctica. Currently he acts as a European representative for iCAN, focusing on creating deal flow, scouting IP for the companies incubator and investment arm, and providing on the ground, qualitative research and analysis for the retail and industry markets for clients focusing on the European sector.Venture Capital ConsultingStartup ConsultingBusiness DevelopmentInvestment ResearchBusiness PlanBusiness Consulting
- $125 hourlyI have 20 years designing and leading strategic, multi-discipline, enterprise-wide programs, managing $100M+ budgets, encompassing 500 staff across 90 countries. I have built and sold companies, expanded internationally, acquired patents, and raised funding for start-ups, pre-revenue and beyond. My current and ongoing clients include Angels and VC’s, for whom I perform due diligence of deals. I’m lucky therefore to truly understand what we/they look for, and can help you meet their standards, avoid the traps, and maximize your bargaining potential. I advise clients ranging from the boot-strapped, pre-revenue entrepreneurs, up to $1BN recurring revenue corporations. That work typically comprises strategy development, business planning, financial projections, and valuations. No matter the project, I’ll guide you through every step and take as much off of your plate as I can, while always ensuring you are fully informed of my progress and that you understand key decision points. On an hourly basis I charge $125 per hour. However, if you require specific items, I typically fix-bid those projects, a non-exhaustive list of which is noted below, along with starting costs: - Business plans, including pro forma financial projections $5,000 - Financial pro forma projections $2,500 - Full raise package (business plan, projections, pitch deck* and investor memo*) $7,000 - Buy/sell side valuations $1000 - Pitch deck $1,500 (exclusive of financial projections) * - Pitch deck $3,500 (inclusive of detailed financial projections) * * Inclusive of all content, and basic design principles, but excludes deep design e.g., creation of style guide, logos, graphics, and pictures. I relish the opportunity to discuss further the benefit I can bring to you while uncovering more about your upcoming projects and challenges. Detailed references are available upon request.Venture Capital ConsultingStartup ConsultingFinancial ForecastingBusiness AnalysisBusiness ConsultingBusiness ValuationProject ManagementAccountingFinancial AccountingFinancial ModelingBusiness Plan
- $90 hourlyGrowth strategist, Marketing-Sales-GTM Improvement, Turnaround leader, M&A for late-stage ventures and SMBs through lower middle market; Startup CEO, Co-Founder and mentor. Results-oriented, team leader and builder. Former management consultant, business leader across technology, software, fintech, consumer, media & entertainment. Experience is Global, working in US, Europe, Asia as both operating exec and management consultant. I work as a Management Consultant, Program Leader, Interim exec, sometime I-banker, and startup/accelerator mentor across multiple industry segments, including technology, software, SaaS, fintech, consumer, media, health tech and some climate tech. Multiple client engagements to restructure and optimize Marketing-Sales-GTM activities. The net/net is the "been there, done that" intersection of new ventures, venture capital, private equity and M&A with significant “hands-on” operating experience. I know how to build a business, set the right strategy and scale for accelerated growth and potential exit. Multiple client engagements to value a business, prepare for a funding and/or M&A event, secure funding, focusing on what new ventures, SMBs and lower middle market firms must achieve to be fundable, grow, become profitable, scale and attract investor interest. Key highlights include: • Management consultant and Growth Strategist, working with new ventures, expansion into new markets, new product strategies, product-market fit, focus on making Marketing-Sales-Go-to-Market, aka GTM work effectively to accelerate market traction, sales and margins. • Management consultant and I-banker across full M&A life cycle beginning with search, due diligence, fundability assessments, funding strategies, building exit strategies and action plans, managing post-merger integration programs, finding and qualifying capital partners, developing and structuring CIMs, teasers, investor docs. • SVP, Board Member, Global enterprise software co, based in Netherlands. Led all client services businesses, marketing, sales, support, new ventures, potential M&A evaluations, with P/L responsibility for ~$350 million, 1,500+ consultants. • CEO/COO, Co-founder of virtual banking startup and CEO for a startup customer services, business process outsourcing venture. • Partner leader for West coast technology, strategy, services business for 12 years with Booz Allen Hamilton, a global strategy and technology management consulting firm. • Ongoing Mentor with Rockies Venture Club Hyper Accelerator program.Venture Capital ConsultingMarketing StrategyVenture CapitalPrivate EquityDue DiligenceStartup ConsultingSales ManagementProgram ManagementBusiness ConsultingFinancial AnalysisBusiness DevelopmentMergers & Acquisitions
- $250 hourlyJay Breakstone is passionate about the evolution of computer-based technology. With successful careers as an engineer, technologist, and marketer, he understands the importance of how technology addresses the pain points of its users, and yet has been disappointed with how technology in the data center has not reached its full potential. So, in 2013, he founded Liqid and assembled a team of talented industry professionals to change all of that. Since then, as Chief Executive Officer and Board Director he has built and grown a business that has raised nearly $25 million in funding and has driven partnerships with powerhouse hyperscale, IT service providers, and fortune 500 enterprises. Before Liqid, he founded and ran an award winning enterprise storage technology company, pureSilicon, paving the way for the proliferation of solid-state technology in the data center. Additionally, he founded and ran the SSD division within a leading $1 billion computer products company and managed their largest, $300 million technology product line. He is considered a thought leader in his field, and has been asked to speak and act as an advisor for leading Wall Street firms as well as provide technical diligence insight for top tier venture capital funds. Some notable accomplishments include: Forbes published, multi-time business plan competition winner, and 22 + patents with many more pending. He has extensive experience in starting technology companies, raising venture capital, valuation, building technical and non-technical teams, patent strategy, software and hardware product architecture, product design, branding, trade shows, sales and marketing strategies, UI/UX, industrial design, technical and non-technical writing, and more. His biggest passions are the startup process, product conceptualization, and business strategy. In his free time he enjoys skiing, canyon carving in his cars, relaxing with his wife, playing with his seven year-old and infant daughters, and enjoying everything the beautiful State of Colorado has to offer.Venture Capital ConsultingStartup ConsultingIT ConsultationStrategic PlanMarketing StrategyProduct DevelopmentProduct DesignProduct ManagementEntrepreneurshipBusiness Plan
- $225 hourlyLinch Legal, Inc. provides legal services to start-ups, small, and medium-sized businesses. The firm specializes in corporate and contractual matters for businesses in every part of the business cycle, from inception to exit. We are focused on allowing your business to thrive through efficient and elegant common-sense legal solutions, delivered at a good price point. We help our clients understand and navigate complex legal matters and go the extra mile to ensure our clients are well-informed and no question is left unanswered or in doubt. We handle all legal matters from small, one-off services to full-service representation on large projects and transactions. Some of my more recent legal work include (among other things): - Full company legal representation in VC financings with target companies into the +$120M valuation range. - Representation of private investors in investment transactions. - Representation and strategy development/coaching for incoming C-suite/Advisors negotiating compensation packages with start-up companies (from seed to advanced funding rounds). - GDPR/CCPA compliance planning, policy development, and auditing ranging from small start-up businesses to ones with tens of millions of users. - Setting up investment vehicles for small businesses seeking investments from accredited investors (Reg D) - Drafting/Research for Reg D private placements ranging up to +$10M, including PPM/Subscription Agreement/ancillary document drafting. - Full service consulting for corporate governance, complex deal structuring, joint ventures, and licensing agreements. - Sale and purchase of businesses (both whole enterprise and partial interests) into the +$25M range - Drafting and negotiating a full range of business deals from very small to multi-million dollar transactions. - Review and drafting service for business agreements of all types. We cover all business legal needs and are on the pulse of small business and start-up culture to monitor developments and inform our legal approach—all to give you exceptional advice that suits the needs and concerns of your business.Venture Capital ConsultingLimited Liability CompanyCorporate GovernanceS-CorporationContract LawTech & ITLegal ResearchSaaSIntellectual Property LawTrademark ConsultingStartup ConsultingDocument ReviewCorporate LawContract Drafting
- $250 hourlySTARTUP KICKSTART Every pitch deck can be improved. I should know, I review hundreds of startups in pitch competitions and as an investor here, in the center of the tech universe, in Silicon Valley. After 30 minutes together, you'll get essential insights and suggestions that will help you build a powerful 4 minute pitch for your startup. Within 90 minutes, you'll learn how investors view your company, and why you are struggling with fundraising. Do you have a coherent, complete, error-free Investor package (2 decks, a viable go-to-market plan and a solid financial model)? You won't get funded without this raw material. Once that's built, we can discuss how you engage your audience, impart facts and figures and connect with emotion. This is the essence of start-up strategy and I can help you get there. BUSINESS COACHING Founders, executives often need an outside perspective, additional accountability, or an experienced, unbiased counselor. Think of me as your private CEO whisperer who will tell you how you can be a more effective leader. Go-To-Market STRATEGY I've been CEO of 4 tech startups. One I took public (IPO). I sold two of them. I've held senior executive positions at 4 other companies. I know software, hardware, venture capital, boards, M&A, financial modelling, sales, marketing and product development. But what I like to do best is to with with strong CEO's to help them find the optimal path to success.Venture Capital ConsultingStartup ConsultingSales StrategyMergers & AcquisitionsPresentationsEntrepreneurshipFundraisingExecutive CoachingFinancial ModelingBusiness Plan
- $250 hourlyPROFILE: I am a strategically focused, tech-savvy entrepreneurial executive. My roles have included VC General Partner (GP), Board of Directors, Strategic Advsiory, Operating Executive (Chief Financial Officer (CFO)/Chief Operating Officer (COO)), Investment Banking Equity Analyst and entrepreneurial management. I have broad and deep financial expertise coupled with experience in company strategy, business models, product strategy, financial modeling, pitch decks, capital raising, due-diligence, deal structuring, negotiations and business disputes. Career engagements include Fortune 500 companies (2x), entrepreneurial ventures - bootstrapped (2x) and venture-backed (1x), a venture capital fund (1x), and investment banks (2x). ------- Key deliverables and areas of focus: Founders' economics, startup/start up, seed capital, Series A, Series B, financial model/models/modeling, revenue model, dynamic cost model, staffing model, cap table/capitalization table, charts, dashboards, KPIs, OKRs, business model, pricing model, pricing strategy, go to market strategy, pitch deck, pitchdeck, waterfall analysis, equity, debt, value proposition, unique selling proposition (USP), venture capital/capitalist (VC), private equity (PE), investment funds, term sheets, negotiate/negotiation, deal structure, preferred stock, convertible notes, SAFE notes, commercial bank credit agreements, covenants. financial planning & analysis (FP&A), forecasting, operating budgets (OPEX), capital expenditure budgets (CAPEX), acquisition analysis, liquidity event, pro forma statements, scenario analysis, sales compensation / incentive compensation, and MBO structures. Corporate development, investment bankers/advisors, equity investments, M&A, acquisitions, exit events, partial liquidity events.Venture Capital ConsultingFundraisingExecutive SummaryBusiness ModelingGrowth StrategyAnalyticsCorporate StrategyBusiness PresentationStartup ConsultingEntrepreneurshipFinancial AnalysisStrategyFinancial ModelingBusiness Plan
- $300 hourlyFinancial Business Consultant with a proven track record developing, analyzing, and enhancing business and investment operations. Expertise derived from a career straddling private equity and derivative trading. Outstanding data analytics and financial modeling skills combined with extensive risk return modeling across a variety of asset classes. Eight years of buy-side Private Equity experience from researcher to Managing Director. Twenty years of trading experience from floor trader to Founder of Proprietary Trading Firm. CTA Founder, FINRA registered. My entire career has been on the buyside of Alternative Asset investing. I have reviewed thousands of offering documents across a wide swath of industries and strategies. My forte is conveying complex business models in clear and readily understood analytics. MBA, University of Chicago. Adjunct Professor, NEIU School of Business and Management, Managerial Accounting. Educator, Business Innovation & Growth Center (Business Incubator); Business Plan Development and Creation. Expertise: • M&A Investments, Due diligence, and Analysis. • Business Plan Development and Capital Raise. • Risk Management Analytics. • Business Valuation. • Strategic Analysis, Financial Planning, and Cost Analysis. • EB5 capital rise and financial modeling. • Fund Performance & Attribution. • Investment Analysis and Modeling. Recent consultative projects include business plan development, pitch deck creation, capital raises, risk mitigation, investment modeling and fund attribution.Venture Capital ConsultingBusiness ValuationBusiness Plan or PitchStock Option AgreementInvestment ResearchInvestment StrategyBusiness AnalysisMergers & AcquisitionsStrategic PlanBusiness Consulting
- $150 hourlyI have advised and invested in some of the of the most successful technology businesses, including SaaS unicorns. I am an MBA graduate of Columbia Business School, a former private equity investor ($4 billion in assets under management), investment banker, and CPA at a Big 4 accounting firm (KPMG). As an investor, I have helped execute investments valued at +$1 billion and evaluated more than 200 companies in the technology and media markets. I enjoy freelancing to contribute my knowledge and skills to others while building my own venture in artificial intelligence outsourcing/staff augmentation. During our time together I can help with: - Financial planning and analysis - Constructing detailed financial and valuation models - Fundraising and pitch deck advice - Evaluating potential acquisitions My style is very laid back. My mantra is “do what you say you’re going to do long after the mood in which you said it has disappeared.”Venture Capital ConsultingArtificial IntelligenceFinancial ModelingBusiness ValuationSalesFundraisingSales LeadershipPrivate EquityFinancial Accounting
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.