Hire the best Consultants in the United States
Check out Consultants in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $75 hourlyEtsy and E-commerce Business Consultant and Coach. I specialize in Shop Builds, SEO Content: Descriptions, Titles and Tags, Shop Critiques, Custom Keyword List, Product Image Consults, Marketing, Ad Management, Graphic Design and Product Development. I use both Google and Etsy SEO up to date best practices. I am also well versed in POD, AI Print Art, Printable and Digital Download products. For new Etsy Shop builds contact me for a project quote. Consulting is one to one through Zoom video and screen sharing. I have 20 years of experience in retail, including managing E-commerce platforms, SEO research, purchasing, product development, graphic design, and apparel design. I have two E-Commerce retail shops across multiple platforms with over 300 product listings. My two shops on Etsy alone have generated $820,000 in revenue. I worked for ten years as a Buyer, Retail Manager, Product Developer, and Apparel Designer in the apparel industry, with my last employer being Columbia Sportswear. For the last ten years, I have solely been in E-commerce and consulting. I am detail-oriented, professional, and highly productive with a friendly personality and lots of patience. Yvonne (ee-von) Etsy Shop * Complete Shop Builds * Etsy SEO Training * SEO Optimization Etsy * SEO Optimization for Google * Keyword Research (given to client) * Content Writing for SEO * Photography Image Consult (not actual photography) * Image Editing How To's * Production Partner Inclusion * Shipping Profiles * Configuring Shop Policies * Banner & Profile Branding * Etsy Ads Set-Up * How to Run Sales & Coupon Codes * Understanding Etsy Statistical Tools * 12-Month Action Plan for SuccessConsultingBusiness CoachingEcommerce Website DevelopmentEtsy ListingSearch Engine MarketingeCommerceBusiness ConsultingSearch Engine OptimizationSEO Keyword ResearchSEO WritingSEO Strategy
- $60 hourlyHi! I'm Marina, a marketing strategist with 8 years of experience working for major international corporations and providing digital marketing services. Companies I have worked for include: Revelate (SAAS B2B), USA KinectAir (private jet service), USA Data.ai (SAAS), USA Functionaize (SAAS), USA Dataknox (IT services), USA Philip Morris International (FMCG, retail, Armenia, Ukraine) HIRECLOUT (Tech Recruiting and Consulting Firm, USA) Square Signs (Custom Sign Making E-commerce, USA) Front Signs (Sign Making Company, B2B, USA) Industracom.com (B2B Marketplace, Australia) Canadian Classroom (E-commerce, Canada, USA) Rendez-Vous (Retail, E-commerce, Russia, Cyprus) Melloweasy (E-commerce, China) I have successfully launched 4 businesses and 9 product, ranging from start-ups to well-known international brands. Career highlights I am proud of: - Managed the brand Marlboro, one of the world's top 10 brands, with an annual marketing budget of $120K-150K. - Led the complete product development and marketing strategy for the successful launch of IQOS in a new market, resulting in stock depletion within 3 months. - Invited by Philip Morris Ukraine to work in the Customer Experience department. Completed around 50 successful freelance projects for businesses worldwide, including business consulting. - Served as deputy director of marketing for a leading fashion retailer in Russia, overseeing 120 retail stores in Russia and one flagship store in France. Led business expansion to the Cypriot market and successfully launched a new CDP platform, migrating from a database of 5 million users. - Developed and launched a highly successful photo studio business. - Act as a start-up mentor and business consultant, with one of the start-ups I mentored currently operating as a successful social enterprise. Currently, I work for a digital marketing agency, where I run digital marketing strategies and campaigns for prominent players in the tech industry and more. The tools I utilize in my work include Google Analytics, Google Ads, Meta Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, Hubspot, Adroll, Power BI, Mouseflow, Hotjar, Semrush, Ahrefs, Similarweb, Adobe, Illustrator, Canva, and others. If you would like to see my business cases, let's connect!ConsultingLinkedIn Lead GenerationFacebook Ads ManagerLinkedIn MarketingIndustry & Competitor AnalysisBusiness ConsultingWebsite AuditCompetitive AnalysisCompetitor ResearchMarketing PlanMarketing StrategyCustomer Experience ResearchSocial Media StrategyMarketing ManagementMarket ResearchEmail Marketing
- $70 hourlyHi, my name is Ethan. Thanks for looking at my profile! I pride myself in being a professional and knowledgeable consultant. I specialize in two main areas: HR consulting and payroll. Many of my clients are founders, organizations, and companies seeking to enhance their operations, develop plans, policies or procedures, and fill various interim roles. Among my past clients I have various startups, educational institutions, law firms, fitness centers, and small businesses in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, France, Ukraine, and Japan. My finest clients are the ones with disruptive ideas and diverse backgrounds. I ask questions, do diligent research, and propose valid solutions. Not only do I consult Upwork clients, I also manage a consulting firm with offices in San Diego, California and Washington DC. Within my profile, I encourage you to read my “Professional Promise”, consulting portfolio, “Other Experiences” section, and skills. I look forward to hearing from you and assisting you in researching business goals.ConsultingJob PostingManagement ConsultingBusiness ConsultingEmployee CommunicationsEmployee RelationsEmployee MotivationEmployee TrainingEmployee EngagementEmployment HandbookPayroll AccountingHuman Resources ComplianceHuman Resources StrategyHuman Resources ConsultingHuman Resource ManagementHR & Business Services
- $240 hourly**AIRBNB CONSULTANT | LISTING STRATEGY EXPERT** ⭐ I'll give you a high-earning 5-star Airbnb! ⭐ I am a top tier Airbnb expert (host and consultant) with an established record of helping my clients outperform market averages in both occupancy and earnings - I know what it takes to make a property shine on Airbnb. Let's revitalize your bookings and revenue together! 🌐 **Are you seeing a drop in bookings or struggling after your first few weeks hosting?** You're not alone. The Airbnb market is teeming with new listings, and you need to stand out now more than ever. My clients continue to secure bookings, and I can help optimize your listings to outshine the competition. 💰 **Budget-Conscious Options for Existing Listings (with Estimated Hours):** 1️⃣ **Consulting Calls ($240/hour):** Unlock advice on pricing, settings, content, and guest targeting. *(1 hour)* 2️⃣ **Pricing Analysis ($480 for 2 hours):** Gain a competitive pricing strategy with a detailed spreadsheet based on your market. 3️⃣ **Intensive Listing Checkup ($595 for 2.5 hours):** I'll optimize your listing to increase visibility and bookings. 4️⃣ **Strategy Report ($995 for 4 hours):** Obtain a comprehensive report for short-term earnings and long-term SEO strategies. 🚀 **For New Listings** 🎨 **Listing Setup:** Covers a content strategy, target guest profiling, content creation for all listing fields, pricing research, photo captioning, and SEO optimization. 💼 **The Result:** A fully optimized, guest-ready Airbnb listing! 💵 **The Cost:** Most clients spend between 5-10 nights of rental income for an expertly curated listing. 🔧 **Additional Services** 📜 **Guest Message Templates:** Save time and enhance guest experiences with personalized message templates. Pricing depends on specific needs. 🔍 **Physical Space Design & Financial Analysis:** Transform your space and understand the financial dynamics of your listing. 💼 **Enterprise Consulting:** From managing employees to leveraging automation services, I'll help you streamline your Airbnb enterprise. ❤️ With a genuine passion for hospitality and a deep understanding of Airbnb's systems and third-party software, I aim to help you unlock the true potential of your property. Let's make your Airbnb shine and help you earn more. I'm excited about working with you! Best, SarahConsultingSpace PlanningPrice OptimizationCommunicationsHospitalityHospitality & TourismStrategic PlanTravel PlanningBusiness ConsultingProperty ManagementProcess ImprovementContent Writing
- $50 hourlyI'm skilled in proofreading grammar, punctuation, spelling, and formatting to ensure your text is professional and credible. I also focus on word usage, sentence structure, and flow so your document is clear, concise, and holds your audience's attention. I have an MBA and 20 years of professional experience at a global company. I know the expectations of your readers and will do far more than just a proofreading check. I will give you specific feedback and recommendations if your message is confusing or not credible. My business experience includes customer service, procurement, quality, and management. I have written procedures, developed training materials, and communicated complex ideas through various channels. Change management, people development, and continuous improvement were essential components of my previous career, and I integrate this experience in all of my freelancing jobs. As a freelancer, I have experience editing blog articles, business plans, marketing proposals, training materials, email/letter correspondence, and presentations. I've also helped clients edit and enhance their startup accelerator applications, like Y Combinator and Mass Challenge. I genuinely enjoy reading this content and take pride in helping the author improve the clarity and presentation of their ideas. It can be challenging to create engaging content for a diverse audience. I will help you frame your message, so it is understandable to people of various backgrounds culturally and professionally (engineering, finance, operations, executive leadership.) Send me a message, and we can chat about your project!ConsultingBusiness ConsultingBusiness EditingBusiness Process ManagementCopy EditingProcess ImprovementProofreadingLean ConsultingEnglish
- $65 hourlyIf you're looking for a knowledgeable writer who can break complex topics into an easily-digestible read, I am the perfect fit. Even better, I understand how to appeal to target audiences: whether your audience consists of the general public, CEOs, or Judges. I'm a lawyer with experience in virtually every practice area (trusts/estates; contracts; family; immigration; real estate; employment law; business; intellectual property...). I had my own firm so I'm familiar with law office management, marketing (including social media, content marketing, blogging, SEO, e-newsletters, seminars...) human resources, workflows, and legal technology. I have also started a non-profit foundation, planned & pulled off lucrative fundraisers, lobbied legislatures (successfully), analyzed bills & policy, and I ran for office. Yes, I've dabbled in a little bit of everything! I have written everything from website copy to federal appellate briefs-with outstanding results. Chances are, if you need something written-I can provide you with work that will knock your socks off! Bonuses: I'm a native English speaker, with a law degree, and I work from home-so that means faster turn-around and less expense for you!ConsultingSEO WritingEditing & ProofreadingWhite PaperAbout Us PageLanding PageWebsite CopywritingCopywritingNewsletter WritingLegal ResearchLegal WritingBlog WritingInternet MarketingBusiness ConsultingStrategic CommunicationContent Writing
- $150 hourlyI am an experienced "C" Suite executive, MBA, entrepreneur, and author. I am a Board Certified Executive Coach and a certified Master Facilitator. I help organizations create high performing leadership teams - and I help individual leaders become more effective in their roles. I can be your strategic adviser to share my experience in finance, human resources, strategic planning, training and leadership development to take your organization to the next level. I specialize in developing content, training courses, coaching and facilitating to help you, or your newly promoted management staff, transition from a technical role to a leadership role.ConsultingBusiness ConsultingExecutive CoachingManagement SkillsWorkshop FacilitationInterview PreparationTraining & DevelopmentEmployee EngagementCareer CoachingBusiness CoachingLeadership DevelopmentPublic SpeakingCurriculum DevelopmentOrganizational PlanLeadership TrainingStrategic Plan
- $50 hourlyTax season is approaching. Don't wait until the last minute and find yourself with a mess on your hands and scrambling to find a bookkeeper/ Tax Preparer who can catch you up! Email Me Now! Are you a business owner who is tired of - doing your own bookkeeping? - unreliable bookkeeper? - surprise bills from bookkeepers that charge by the hour? -Need tax services -have past due tax filing obligations If you're ready to have a clear view of your financials without the hassle, I have a solution for you. Please message me for details! Want to know more about who we are and how we can help you? Read on. Do you have some good practices here and there but find yourself in need of a bookkeeping and accounting system that will allow you to scale? This is the reality for everyone thrust into freelancing & entrepreneurship by their big dreams, careers, goals, aspirations. Are you ready to think about scale? It would help if you had more than a bookkeeper or an accounting firm. You need someone to partner with you to help you grow your business. Hi! I'm Nonso with K & K Tax Consulting, and we help owners find time freedom in their businesses by - doing the bookkeeping that the owner should NOT be doing in the first place. - customizing a clear plan for reaching your financial goals! - helping with tax planning for your business and personal needs to avoid tax penalties and late filings -helping with tax preparation and other tax services -helping with business incorporation If you're an owner that's in business to make a profit and you're ready to have a clear view of your finances, I have a solution for you. Email Me. Bookkeeping services provided: - company file set up - recording expenses & revenue - reconciling bank & credit card accounts - recording journal entries (Yes! We handle cryptocurrency!) - processing A/P, A/R, sales & loans - profit first methodology - payroll processing - catch up work for all of the above -clean-up of books Tax Return Services provided: - 1120C, 1120S, 1040, 1041, 709, etc. ( I will prepare you tax work papers and prepare your returns) - EIN Application - apply for you to get your S-Election - multi-state returns - offer in comprise Accounting services provided: - preparation & review of P/L, balance sheet, G/L & other financial reports - modeling (historical or future-oriented representation of your business financials) - budgeting (plan for your business's financial future based on where you want to go) - A highly skilled tax accountant with Top-notch QuickBooks and cloud accounting skills. Remote processing of accounting functions. Expertise in most tax software packages. Experienced in Corporate environment and Public Accounting. Intuitive, Efficient, and Professional. Tech Expertise - QuickBooks Desktop - QuickBooks Online - Quickens - Shopify - WooCommerce - PayPal - Braintree - Excel + The Entire Microsoft Office Suite - Google Docs + Google Drive - Caseware -CCH Axcess -ProConnect -Lacerte -ProSystems -Turbotax - Dropbox Data Entry Services Provided I am a Data entry professional with excellent communication and time management skills. I have over ten years of customer service and administrative experience. I offer data entry, proofreading, copy editing, copy and paste, email/inbox management, data collection, and pdf to word/excel conversion services. I have the following skills: 1. strong multi-tasking and organizational skills, 2. attention to detail 3. Typing speed of 50 wpm. I know how to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Google sheets to update client information. I am reliable, quick to learn, and I will perform your job very efficiently, with speed and accuracy. ACCURATE. PROFESSIONAL. THOROUGH.ConsultingTax LawLimited Liability CompanyBusiness ManagementCorporate TaxIRS Income Tax AuditsPayroll ProcessingIRS ResolutionTax Planning & AdvisoryBookkeepingTax CodeTax ReturnTax Form FilingTax PreparationIntuit QuickBooksBusiness Consulting
- $75 hourlyProfessional Event Planner & hotel sourcer ready to help you plan your next meeting or event! Upwork Ambassador planning social events for the Upwork community in the USA. Worked with companies including Apple, Pfizer, American Heart Association, as well as law firms, banks, and startups. I can help you plan your event, create & send RFPs, contact & negotiate with venues on your behalf, and strategize to help you create your dream event! Available for event planning, hotel sourcing, business strategy, and consulting projects. How can I help you?: Do you need help planning your next corporate or personal event? Not sure where to start with hotel or venue sourcing? Do you need assistance with event logistics such as airfare, car rentals, hotel setup, or menu selections? Having trouble negotiating complex contracts with vendors? Let me help. Skills include: * Professional travel & meeting planning * International leisure travel & business travel * Conference and corporate event planning * Superb contract negotiating and closing skills * Well versed in contracts & legal language * Successful rate negotiator with airlines, hotels & other logistical partners * Creative and reliable vendor selections * Extensive event research & planning * General total-event management * Experienced International traveler & event planner * Ability to create innovative ideas and develop comprehensive plans to execute them * Detailed researcher * Clear and direct communicator * Experience managing and directing a team Areas of expertise include: - Luxury Hotels - Conferences & Corporate Events - Hospitality Sales & Strategy - International Travel - Event Planning & Management - Educational Presentations - Market Research & Analysis - Total Project/Event Management My work style: - Highly organized, efficient, and autonomous work style. - I enjoy autonomous work that allows me to take the initiative & go the extra mile for my coworkers & clients, while still contributing to the team at a high-level. - Very clear and professional communication via any means with additional experience in public speaking and presenting. My experience includes: * Master's Degree in International Business from the University of Florida in conjunction with Chulalongkorn University in Bangkok, Thailand * Current Upwork Ambassador & Full-Time Freelancer specializing in event planning & travel * International Travel Experience in over 20+ countries including Europe, Asia, and Africa specializing in complete trip research, planning, and execution * Public Speaker & Presenter responsible for creating & presenting engaging content to both University students as well as the Upwork freelancer community * Former Senior Sales Executive for the InterContinental Hotel Group (IHG) closing over $10 million in sales contracts & consistently recognized as a top-producing team member * Adjunct Business Professor at East-West University in downtown Chicago classes taught include financial & managerial accounting, macro economics, personal finance, and business 101 * President of 5 N Wabash HOA, a 90-unit residential & commercial building in Chicago successfully led the HOA through a $3 million special assessment & building facade work Let my experience be your benefit! I hope to become your one-stop-shop for all things event planning & business strategy. If you have a project in mind or just think that we could be a good fit to strategize together, please drop me a line and I would be happy to discuss further ~ConsultingPublic SpeakingEvent ManagementOrganizational DevelopmentBusiness ConsultingContract NegotiationProject ManagementCommunicationsEvent PlanningLeadership SkillsOnline ResearchPresentations
- $150 hourlyHello! I'm Josh. I use advanced analytics and compelling data visualization to help marketing, insights, and product development teams uncover the narrative behind their data and make informed decisions. End results might include a customer segmentation, a predictive model, or an improved survey reporting process and dashboards. Throughout the journey, I'm an analytics partner and advisor. I use design thinking and agile concepts to understand the problem to solve and prioritize business value. During my 12-year tenure at Big 4 firm, and now as an independent consultant, I've developed a reputation for delivering precise and creative insights. I'm also a data visualization coach and leader of the Market Research Tableau User Group. I look forward to working with you! -------- SKILLS • Data analysis and visualization • Cluster analysis • Predictive modeling • Tableau and SQL • Python • Market Research • Scrum and Agile • Design thinking CERTIFICATIONS AND TRAINING: - Marketing and Analytics Certificate Programs - DePaul: o Predictive Analytics o Multichannel Marketing o Social Media Marketing o Digital Marketing - Project Management Professional - Certified Scrum Master - Foundations in Design Thinking Certificate – IDEO U - Customer Journey Mapping, UX Psychology Workshops - Certified LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Facilitator - Design Sprint Masterclass – AJ&Smart - Improv Level A – The Second CityConsultingQuantitative AnalysisReport WritingSurvey DesignDesign ThinkingData AnalysisBusiness ConsultingSurveyMarket ResearchAudience Segmentation & TargetingPredictive AnalyticsConsumer SegmentationPythonDashboardTableauData Visualization
- $70 hourlyCharismatic event management leader and planner with eleven years’ experience managing 1200+ events for distinctive global clients. Leader with contagious enthusiasm adept at inspiring and motivating diverse teams of planners, operations and delivery staff, vendors, and contractors to cohesively deliver superior results. Masterful at surpassing client expectations through strategic engagement, acute attention to detail and keeping abreast of client business developments and industry trends. A consummate professional obsessed with providing “white-glove” service in alignment with the organization’s culture, mission, and vision. Passionately committed to protecting the brand through structured policy development, strategic communications, proactive on-boarding and training of global meeting planners, risk mitigation/management, and high-scale budget management.ConsultingZoom Video ConferencingTraining & DevelopmentProject TimelinesEvent PlanningProject Risk ManagementBusiness ConsultingVendor ManagementContract NegotiationBudget PlanEvent Management
- $50 hourlyI am passionate about healthcare and related research. Along with this I am actively involved in business development and clinical innovation, artificial intelligence applicability. I am here to help small businesses and medical practices organize themselves using technology for office administration.ConsultingStartup CompanyLean ConsultingSmartsheetHealthcare & MedicalCorporate & Business DevelopmentAdministrative SupportTableauBusiness ConsultingGrant Research & Prospect ListScientific WritingScientific Literature ReviewData ManagementSchedulingOffice 365Project Management
- $90 hourlyFormer CFO, excel master. Passionate about finance, scenario planning and valuation. Founder mindset.ConsultingPitchbookInvestor OverviewBusiness AnalysisInvestment BankingFinancial AccountingManagement ConsultingFinancial WritingBusiness ConsultingManagerial FinanceCorporate FinanceProject FinancePython
- $125 hourlySavvy, energetic finance professional with 25 years' experience in consulting, financial services, computer services, and real estate. MBA from Dartmouth College capable in financial statement preparation & analysis, budgeting, complex Excel modeling, and report presentation for client results. Proven experience in: - Strategic planning, budgeting, and modeling for complex business plans. - Fiduciary management of trusts, receiverships and syndications. - Managing consulting engagements. - Corporate real estate strategies, transactions, and information. - Work outs, M&A, bankruptcy consulting, and sourcing financing for challenging assignments. - Sophisticated in computer systems, services, and software; former CFO of a top-20 firm. - Full charge financial management, reporting and systems. - Equity reporting, lender relations, treasury and investment analysis. I was also the managerial link for clients' strategic responses to the 2008 economic crisis, coordinating accounting and legal teams to effectively work through problems. Given emerging economic concerns, I am your key to managing: - Debt forbearance, restructuring, and reorganization. - Preparation of Chapter 11 reorganization plans. - Asset maximization and redeployment. - Investor communications, reporting, and lender negotiations. - Defenses from litigation and tax claims.ConsultingMergers & AcquisitionsMicrosoft ExcelFinancial ModelingReal EstateCross Functional Team LeadershipLegal ConsultingCommercial LitigationBusiness ConsultingBankruptcyFinancial Reporting
- $75 hourly🌟15+ years of building scalable technology solutions (B2B, B2C, SaaS) in various roles and capacities. My journey included working on both technical and business sides of products. I went from a designer and engineer to a technical director, and later a VP. My expertise is not only the ⚙️ technical part of technology projects, but also their 💼 business components. I am a technical leader with a creative mind, entrepreneurial and problem-solving superpowers 💪 Over the years of my career, I have implemented scalable technology solutions for startups and mature companies in various tech industry segments, including but not limited to e-commerce, CRM / ERP systems, government projects, logistics applications and even nuclear power sector. 🏆 We pride ourselves as an agency that always delivers on our promise with quality & integrity 🏆 I am looking forward to helping you build the perfect technology solution for your needs & ideas. -------------------- Some of the Client Review 🏆 below describes the quality of work and value that you can expect from working with me: Emad Ballack PhD, MBA Founder/ CEO at Zibox Inc. Former Honorary Deputy Consul of Ukraine in KRI. "Alex was an integral part of my startup, he helped refine the concept and business strategy, conducted market analysis and target audience, project managed the team for Zibox and created the MVP. This resulted to # 1 on Google Play in the target market and more than 500 000 users! If you want to succeed with your startup — this guy definitely knows exactly what to do!" Mike Chernenko IT Technology Manager at SAP "Aleksey and the team provided an outstanding job, in building and delivering our application for the medical industry. Workmanship and responsiveness of the team, as well overall development process, deserves special recognition. The app was delivered on time and on the budget. Great team to work with!"ConsultingWebsite DevelopmentProject ManagementProduct MarketingProduct StrategyProduct AnalyticsCorporate & Business DevelopmentBusiness AnalysisBusiness ConsultingBusiness Planning & StrategyStartup Consulting
- $250 hourlyI have helped service-based businesses leverage best practices in organizational design to establish streamlined, scalable operations: Org design assessments, Leadership development, team facilitation and collaboration, business process optimization and documentation, and more. Organizational effectiveness consultant, instructional designer, productivity expert, systems & workflow, documentation, efficiency expert, program and project management, user experience, client experience Global Human Resources Leader Asana Services Partner ClickUp Expert Certified Online Business Manager ...and more!ConsultingAsanaTraining PresentationProgram ManagementSystem AutomationBusiness CoachingPresentation DesignLeadership SkillsProject WorkflowsBusiness ManagementEmail MarketingCanvaBusiness ConsultingProject ManagementPodcastSquarespaceProgram Curriculum
- $60 hourlyAs a certified Product Manager, I help entrepreneurs, inventors, and organizations understand their target markets by providing detailed market analysis reports. My areas of experience include the following: Business Planning/Operational Planning Market Research Data Acquisition of Competitive Space (Industry, Competitors, Consumers, Market) Pitch Deck Development New Product Developing Consulting Invention Licensing Consulting I look forward to learning about your products and businesses and how I can help you grow!ConsultingPitchbookExecutive SummaryBusiness Planning & StrategyBusiness WritingBusiness Proposal WritingBusiness AnalysisBusiness PlanBusiness ConsultingEnglishMarket AnalysisReport WritingMarket ResearchConsumer Research
- $50 hourlyResults-driven professional with extensive career characterized by successful C Level projects impacting Proposal Development, Strategy, and Process Improvement. Substantial achievements across manufacturing, information, service, nonprofit and financial sectors. Contact me for success in: RFP Proposal Development- Develop winning verbiage to increase your probability of win (PWIN). Experienced with federal GSA, SAM.gov, state and local governments, and private entities. Operating Procedures- Develop process mapping and a clear policy and procedure verbiage. Develop organizational structure and development. Strategy and Process Improvement Projects/ Workshops- Develop goals, roadmaps, yearly plans, forecasts, and initiatives to keep your organization on track. Implement Lean Six Sigma cost and cycle time reductions that affect your bottom line, sales, and profit.ConsultingBusiness AnalysisFacilitationData AnalysisProcurementSupply Chain & LogisticsBusiness ConsultingContinuous ImprovementSix SigmaProcess ImprovementStrategyTechnical WritingProcedure DevelopmentProposal WritingMicrosoft Excel
- $55 hourlyPreviously Completed Work (examples): - Blog posts - Website creation - Academic papers - Literature reviews - Articles for print and web - Research papers - SEO copy - Legal briefs - Creative content (short story, non-fiction) - Transcription Academic Background: - B.A. from the University of Florida in Criminology; minors in Sociology and Anthropology. - A.A. from the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at the University of Florida. - International Baccalaureate Diploma recipient. - Quantitative and qualitative research skills, training in statistical analysis including regressions; skilled in using SPSS. - Completed independent research project (thesis) with 45-page research report. - Special concentration in social research, social issues, mental health, social justice, legal procedure. - Preparing to pursue MBA. Professional Background: - Nearly 20 years experience in the retail/service industry. - High-level manager with over 200 direct reports at Fortune 500 company. - English teacher for students living abroad and learning English as a second language. - Certification in TESOL/TEFL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages/as Foreign Language). Skills: - Types 80-85 words per minute. - Expert researcher; master of pulling from many reliable sources and doing more profound research than just a Google search. I have access to the University of Florida library and online database. - SEO copy and content. - Impeccible communication skils. In my work, I communicate effectively with a diverse audience, create HR-friendly content, compose e-mails and other communications for executives. - Creating engaging PowerPoint presentations. - Flawless grammar, punctuation, and delivery as a native English speaker who teaches English. If you hire me, you will receive high-quality content that is delivered ahead of schedule. I am extremely responsive to communications, usually responding within minutes. I pursue academics as a hobby, so I am devoted to learning new things and using my skills to make meaningful contributions for clients. If you think I will be a good fit for your project, I am eager to put my skills to work for you!ConsultingBlog ContentBusiness ConsultingAuthoritative ToneEditing & ProofreadingSEO WritingSearch Engine OptimizationArticle WritingWritingFact-CheckingWebsite ContentBusiness ServicesUS English Dialect
- $75 hourlyI spent six years in the Grocery Retail industry helping billion-dollar companies build their brands and now I want to help smaller brands and businesses do the same. My experience starting from an analytical role, growing to marketing planning and execution, to working my way up to high-level strategic roles presenting to C-Suites allows me to see business problems from multiple angles. I can see high-level trends, quickly understand data, and see solutions through to the execution level. My favorite work includes building out long-term strategic business and marketing plans. These plans have the ability to drive sales growth within a company by focusing efforts, prioritizing initiatives, and breaking down big goals into bite-size steps. I also have experience building and executing social media marketing plans. I have a business & marketing degree from Cornell University and recently received three marketing certifications through their e-Cornell platform (Marketing Strategy, Data-Driven Marketing, and Digital Marketing). Yes, I'm a total marketing nerd and have been my whole life. I've been admiring and analyzing commercials since I was a kid. I currently own my own coaching business, Hello Velocity, and am looking for part-time projects to bring in additional income.ConsultingMicrosoft ExcelMarketing AnalyticsAnalytics PluginBusiness StrategyStrategic PlanSocial Media Marketing PlanBrand StrategySpreadsheet SoftwareBusiness ConsultingDatabaseMarket ResearchMicrosoft PowerPointResearch & StrategyMarketing Strategy
- $75 hourly****Please note at this time I am only working with US based clients.**** Full portfolio available at: Thepolitigroupinc.com 15 year veteran from the e-commerce world. I offer a wide variety of e-commerce solutions including but not limited to: Shopify front and back end solutions (Including shopify plus and Markets Pro Plans) Store operations and management Implementation expert for apps and automated workflows. Customization, theme development, product development Wholesale setup through native Shopify functionality or wholesale app integrations. International Logistics consulting; including DDP offerings worldwide, with an emphasis on Canada, EU, and Oceana. Full website development, theme customization and custom code available. Custom integrations available for commercehub, amazon seller central and quickbooks. Hourly contracts pending availability as well as retainer based contracts; for ongoing support. Specialties/a la carte offerings- Logistics and Supply Chain Solutions Shipstation Expert **If you are new to shipstation or just tired of waiting days for support to respond or need assistance with onboarding- offer full training packages including roadmaps, SOP and loom video trainings for you and your staff.** 1 on 1 shipstation training for you and your staff Full onboarding, optimization and set up Custom packing slips, automation, branded collateral integration. Optimizing your SOP or KPI Supply Chain Management Inventory forecasting and seasonal allocation 3PL set up and onboarding Order fulfillment Order Selection- warehouse locations and mapping Quickbooks invoicing API === TAGS === Shopify Developer ; Shipstation expert ; Shopify expert : Dropshipping expert : Order fulfillment expert : Ecommerce consulting : shopify training : Shipstation training : order processing training : international shipping : Shopify taxes : International delivery:ConsultingAmazon MWSAmazon FBAShipping PluginShopify PlusWeb Development ConsultationBusiness DevelopmentEcommerce Order FulfillmentSupply Chain & LogisticsBusiness ConsultingThird-Party LogisticsWarehouse ManagementLogistics ManagementSalesforceOrder FulfillmentShopify Apps
- $220 hourlyFormer private sector and government executive with leadership, consulting, advising, strategic and business development at the forefront of my professional skills. Compliance expertise in: FISMA, NIST CSF, NIST SPs 800 Series, HIPAA, FedRAMP, PCI DSS, Sarbanes Oxley, GLBA, GDPR, ISO 27001. CISSP with more than 20 years in cybersecurity and IT. Cybersecurity professor and skilled trainer in risk management and compliance, with expertise in developing professionals into the cyber managers and leaders they want to become. I teach fundamentals and advanced coursework in risk assessments, security testing, business continuity, secure application development, and securing emerging technologies. Business expertise in grant and proposal writing, as well as policy and procedure development. Technical writing to include strategic plans, white papers, briefing papers, and presentations. I have been writing, convincing, persuading, and communicating effectively through writing my entire career. I am also effective in providing business capture and business development support.ConsultingNonprofit OrganizationCertified Information Systems Security ProfessionalData ProtectionPolicy WritingInformation Security AuditComplianceTechnical WritingTech & ITTechnical DocumentationRisk AnalysisRisk AssessmentBusiness Continuity PlanBusiness ConsultingEnterprise Risk ManagementProject Risk Management
- $40 hourlyI'm Sadiq. I have worked in the fields of business writing and financial consulting for the last ten years. The success of any business starts with a business plan. I'm committed to my client's business growth and expansion through a series of well-written and custom-designed business plans that suit your business goals and objectives. Why should you hire me? I have years of experience in business consulting and business plan writing, with over 200 successfully completed online and offline projects. I have worked with over 100 startups, and my business plan has raised over $50 million in capital funding from banks, investors, and money lenders. I have also helped clients take their business to new heights by optimizing the strategy, researching and analyzing their market and competitive position, and creating a clear and compelling business plan to articulate their opportunity. Organizations I have developed business plans for are: Restaurants Automotive Food Trucks Cannabis Caterers Small Farms Non-profit Firms Retail Brands Food and Beverage Online Platforms Fitness and Nutrition Real Estate Trucking Company Even if your business isn't on this list, I've probably written business plans for it. The completed business plan will include, but not limited to: • Executive Summary • Company Overview & Description • Mission & Vision Statement • Goals and Objectives • Company's Milestone and Metric Analysis • Products Services • Industry Analysis • Market Trend • Economic Relevance and Analysis • Market Analysis Summary • Competitive Edge and Analysis • Strategy and Implementation • Marketing Plan • Target Market Segment Strategy • SWOT Analysis • Important Charts and Graphs • 3-5 years financial analysis & forecasts Here's what you'll receive: *Business plan delivered in PDF and Word format, including current market analysis, all research, financial spreadsheets, graphs, charts, tables, and visuals *Revisions of business plan after reviewing until satisfaction (within reason) *Consultation during and after the project to assist with funding and implementation One of my delighted clients, whose firm was funded due to the business plan and financial analysis I developed for them, is a testimony to my capacity, experience, commitment, and great knowledge. Here's what they said: “We are a young organization with a lot of potential, good energy, and faith in our vision. However, we have already been turned down by four banks due to a lack of a credible business plan. We were determined not to give up, so we went back to the drawing board and discovered that we needed a successful startup business plan. We concluded after studying Sadiq's proposal that he was the most competent professional to assist us, and we are pleased we chose him. His prices are ideal for small business owners; the quality is better than those charging $3,000, and his willingness to assist is absolutely amazing. You should give this person a chance if you need someone who will appreciate and work hard for each dollar you offer. Sadiq will definitely assist us with more writing jobs in the future. He comes highly recommended by me! " I know exactly what language investors, banks, and the Small Business Administration (SBA) want to hear and read, and I know how to put together a winning business plan. Some of my testimonials on Upwork: - Sadiq succeeded above and beyond my expectations. He took a messy, half-completed business plan and converted it into a gleaming 40-page document with a professional tone, images, lists, and pretty much everything I could want in a business plan! Thank you, Sadiq; I would definitely recommend your work. -I can't express my gratitude to Sadiq enough for his efforts." Sadiq was the definition of professionalism, devotion, and trustworthiness from the start of our project relationship. His continuous communication, honesty in comments, flexibility, and tolerance-even with last-minute modifications and demands-all contributed to the project's success. You've come to the right place if you're looking for a business advisor to help you grow your company. Contact me right away to discuss how we can take your company to the next level. Are you willing to give me a chance? Please let me know how I can help. I can complete the job on time. I like what I do, and I'm pleased that my clients have had such great success. I look forward to working with you. 10% Discount for US military veterans, active service members, first responders, and founders with full-sleeve tattoos. Does that sound like a good fit? Click the green "Invite to Job" button in the top right-hand corner and write me a personalized note, including why you think I am a good fit to work together. Quick response & comprehensive communication: I ensure prompt replies to all messages sent by a client to me and ensure that all communication lines are truly open to potential clients.......ConsultingGrant WritingFinancial PlanPitch DeckSmall Business AdministrationMarketing StrategyMarket ResearchBusiness ConsultingBusiness Planning & StrategyBusiness Plan WritingBusiness Proposal WritingProposal WritingExecutive SummaryBusiness StrategyBusiness WritingBusiness Plan
- $200 hourlyWhen you have a problem, who do you turn to? Your best friend? What if you had a "business" best friend that has experienced the problems you are trying to solve and solved them...would that interest you? I can help you with every aspect of your business from leadership coaching to process automation. With over 30 years of experience as a CEO, COO, and Coach I have worked with and for organizations from 8 to 20,000ConsultingStrategic PlanManagement ConsultingStrategy & PlanningBusiness ManagementBusiness InnovationBusiness CasesBusiness ConsultingBusiness CoachingManagement SkillsFlowchartBusiness Analysis
- $40 hourlyI'm Michael: I hold an MBA degree & Ph.D certification, both from UCLA, California. Post-graduation, I have led a team of business plan writers for MSPLAN Consulting in Los Angeles and I have successfully written/reviewed over 4000 business plans for startup and already progressing businesses, companies, non-profit, & large organizations in the USA, UK, CANADA, and Europe. I will be your best partner in creating a fund winning Business plans, business proposals, grant proposal, pitch decks, and financial plans that can help your business grow, raise funds from investors or banks for your company. I will deliver winning business plans that can be used by clients for securing investment through angel investors, venture capital providers and banks. My plans cut to the chase, so your investors know exactly when they will receive their investment back as my financial modeling and cash flow sections are clear and on point. Why should you hire me? I have 10+ years of experience in international business planning, business plans writing, proposal writing, startup consultation and strategy for companies of all sizes in the USA.. I have transitioned several key roles, including CEO, commercial engineer, investor, entrepreneur, and business plan expert. I also provide business and management consulting to help your business succeed. Collaborations with over 500 startups, global corporations & SMEs : raised $500m in bank loan, SBA and crowd funding. Creating business plans requires perseverance and skill. I will take the stress off your shoulders and design a comprehensive business plan for your start-up, guiding you with your strategic direction. Any field which includes: Sport, CBD/Marijuana, Healthcare, Media and Entertainment, Janitorial, Logistics, Event center, transport, beauty & personal care, Saloon, Pharmaceutical, Eye Extension, Education, Tourism, Mobile App, Pet, E-commerce, Restaurant, Construction, Fashion, Agriculture, Real estate, non-profits home care and a lot more. The completed business plan will include, but not limited to: • Executive Summary • Company Overview & Description • Mission & Vision Statement • Goals and Objectives • Company's Milestone and Metric Analysis • Products Services • Industry Analysis • Trend Analysis within the Industry • Economic Relevance and Analysis • Market Analysis Summary • Competitive Edge and Analysis • Strategy and Implementation • Marketing Plan • Target Market Segment Strategy • SWOT Analysis • Important Charts and Graphs • 3-5 years financial analysis & forecasts Kindly contact me for more job as I am not engaged. My testimonials and work history reveal that we can & will deliver you desired results in a timely and professional manner. The best service I have ever come across when working with Michael, and that's a fact! In my profession, I have worked with many writers in the past, but none of that matters when you have a genius that can deliver a well-researched and written document that ticks all the boxes, the presentation of the finances, and the structure of the content, but what really impressed me was the speed of the delivery. Topping that was the great communication between Michael and I which made the work flow nicely. I will definitely broadcast your name to the world. Micheal" is very professional and friendly when communicating with you. He asked a few questions, and he created a fantastic product with a little information from me. I had no clue where to start, what idea, or how to write a start-up business plan. He provided an excellent Start-up Business plan on time. Talk about pressure. I will say what I received from him is truly worth more than what I paid for" Our business is a very specific niche within our industry and the core customers, products and approach to implementing a business plan is very unique. Micheal hit it out of the park! All aspects of the research were well thought out and the writing to address each segment of the plan in depth and thorough in detail. The financials made sense and the projected outcomes were exactly as requested. Very happy with a finely polished investment business plan ready for any bank or investor." I am a person of very high standards, and often very hard to please at times. I was super impressed by Michael and his final delivery, he has conveyed all the information I had requested plus elaborated a little bit further in some areas in a neat and timely manner. When it comes to gigs like this only go for professional writer like Michael! 5* Fast response and thorough communication: I guarantee prompt responses to all messages provided to me by clients and make sure that all channels of communication are open to prospective customers. Let’s get started.ConsultingBusiness Proposal WritingCreative WritingMarketing StrategyGrant ApplicationPitch DeckBusiness ManagementGrant WritingFinancial ProjectionFinancial PlansMarket ResearchMarket AnalysisBusiness ConsultingBusiness StrategyBusiness WritingBusiness Plan
- $65 hourlyCPA Office located in NYC. We specialize in real estate taxes, 1031 exchanges, cost segregation, Personal Income Tax, S-corp Elections, C-corp, and international US Taxation. We offer strategic advisory that creates real value for clients. I do this by working with each client to plan for their business and personal goals and how we can achieve them. I also work with clients on tax credit planning to ensure that we are meeting each and every tax credit and deduction that they are eligible for without leaving a dollar on the table. We work with a variety of clients ranging from start ups to billion dollar businesses. We work with our clients to optimize every single tax strategy and loophole that they are able to utilize and discuss with them how they can optimize others by making changes. Website: Simpsonkirkmantax.com Calendar: calendly.com/simpsonkirkmantax States we most commonly work with: New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, California, Arizona, Washington, Oregon, Florida, Georgia, Alabama. Wyoming, and ETC Services Tax : Tax Preparation, Tax Planning & Consulting, Tax Resolution, Tax Debt Relief Services, Tax Analysis, Sales Tax, Nexus Analysis, Multi-State analysis, Offer in Compromise Services. Real Estate Advisory: Cost Segregation, 1031 Exchange, Qualified Opportunity Zone, Rental Properties, Active vs Non active consultation. Bookkeeping: Bookkeeping services through Quickbooks, Freshbooks, Wave, Zoho and Xero, Payroll, Books Setup & Cleanup. Consulting : Business Entity Selection, Retirement Planning (IRAs, Solo 401Ks, SEP IRAs), Crypto, ALT coins and NFT transactions, Taxation questions, Capital gain sales, RSU Sales, Personal Budgeting, Personal Savings Advise, Debt Payoff Plans Audits: Independent Reviews of books, CPA signed Letters, Book Inspection and AuditConsultingCrowdfundingTax StrategyC-CorporationTaxesQuickBooks OnlineInternational TaxationTax Refund SubmissionCorporate TaxBusiness ConsultingCPABank ReconciliationBookkeepingTax Preparation SoftwareTax Planning & AdvisoryTax LawTax PreparationIntuit QuickBooks
- $110 hourlyExperience Coordinator & Experiential Marketing Expert. I create memorable Experiences through the Planning & Execution of memorable events. As a result cultivating stronger loyalty towards your brand & products. With over 16 years of experience in the field of hospitality in and around hotels around the world. In roles of consultation, growth strategy, project management and experience coordination. My true passion is in Experience Coordination, Event Management & Planning,ConsultingBusiness OperationsProject ManagementAirtableEvent PlanningBusiness ConsultingBusiness StrategyProject WorkflowsProject SchedulingEvent ManagementBrand ConsultingBrand StrategyTrelloAsanaBudget Management
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.