Hire the best Virtual Assistants in Panama
Check out Virtual Assistants in Panama with the skills you need for your next job.
- $15 hourlyI enjoy learning new things and can assimilate new ideas quickly, can efficiently adapt to new employment guidelines and procedures, attentive to details, goal oriented, strong written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish, eager and willing to give the best of me at all times ensuring that the goals of the project are met.Virtual AssistantEnglish to Spanish TranslationPersonal AdministrationFacebook MarketplaceProofreadingVirtual AssistanceArtificial IntelligenceChatGPTAdministrative SupportGoogle SheetsProduct ListingsList BuildingMicrosoft WordAccuracy VerificationData Entry
- $8 hourlyMy name is Noyli I’m a virtual assistant I have more than 11 years of experience in customer service and business management. Thanks to my experience, I had the opportunity to work in national and international companies and deal with teams of human talents, more than just that I am committed to provide quality care for maximum customer satisfaction. I am just the right person for this role! With my personable attitude and customer service experience, I am confident that I am the perfect fit for this position. I hope to have the opportunity to interview where I can demonstrate my knowledge and desire to be a part of your team. I am happy to be at your disposal.Virtual AssistantSchedulingEmail ListVirtual AssistanceMicrosoft ExcelCustomer ServiceSpanish English AccentEmail CopywritingEmail Communication
- $10 hourlyHi, there! My name is Sofia Rodriguez. Since the year 2016 I have gathered administration experience, such as (but not limited to): - Accounting cycle - Contact with clients by email - Contact with suppliers by email - Director's agenda - Scheduling appointments - Budgets for clients - Billing - Accounts payable - Accounts receivable Therefore I can perform jobs as: - Administrative assistant - Virtual Assistant - Community ManagerVirtual AssistantSocial Media PluginMicrosoft OfficeScheduleVirtual AssistanceAppointment SchedulingForm CompletionTask Coordination
- $7 hourlyI am a passionate and creative person with high interpersonal skills, allowing me to develop and adapt to different work environments. I thrive on innovation, learning new skills, and overcoming challenges. As a digital marketing expert, my goal is to innovate and optimize your social media presence to help your voice come alive.Virtual AssistantTranslationEnglish TutoringMicrosoft WordEditing & ProofreadingData EntryCustomer ServiceVirtual AssistanceAdministrative SupportMicrosoft ExcelMarket ResearchContent CreationMarketing Management
- $18 hourlyHello, my name is Aljennys and I’m an expert virtual marketing assistant with 3 years of experience supporting busy professionals and entrepreneurs in achieving their goals. I do considering myself as highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring accuracy and efficiency. With exceptional communication skills, I’m skilled in building and maintaining strong relationships with my clients. Also I’m able to identify problems and develop effective solutions to overcome them. Finally I have experience on marketing, so I can be helpful with your social media in case you need it. Contact me in case you want to know more about me and how we can keep your business organize.Virtual AssistantSocial Media MarketingSocial Media Content CreationVirtual AssistanceSocial Media Content
- $15 hourlyHello my name is Aura and I have over 10 years in the world of customer service and I'm a true believer that a happy customer is a loyal customer. I have worked for many years for American companies among others, I have additional experience in the real estate market and I am always open to learn new things. If you are looking for a neat, efficient, with good customer service and multitasking skills I am your best choice. I manage very well social networks such as Instagram, FB, Twitter, Tiktok. I'm a crypto lover, knowledge in blockchain and cryptocurrencies. I'm available from Monday to Sunday and my schedule is flexible to all needs. Here is a list of my other skills: • Empathy and great communication • Negotiation skills • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Sales training • High-energy attitude • Problem-solving abilities • Call Center Operations • Organized • Flexible • Quick learner • Team player • Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite I am a communicative, outgoing and friendly person with a demonstrable track record of teamwork who prioritizes building strong professional relationships, which will be a valuable asset to your company. That said contact me and let's negotiate what you need, I'm open to negotiations.Virtual AssistantVirtual AssistanceUS English DialectLatin American Spanish AccentOrder EntrySocial Customer ServiceCustomer ServiceData EntryInbound InquiryReal EstateSpanishEnglishOnline Chat Support
- $5 hourlyAs a paralegal for over 5 years, I am a dedicated professional who is passionate about meeting the unique needs of each client. I am a native Spanish speaker from Panama, with a degree in law and political science from Universidad Santa Maria La Antigua. Two years ago I had the opportunity to study English in Atlanta, Georgia which allowed me to develop my English language skills and I am currently bilingual. By working with me, I guarantee that I will fulfill the tasks requested in the agreed time. Here are a few things that i can do for you to help you with your business: -All kinds of data entry (PDF conversation, image to text entry and more) -Copying data from one website to another -Internet research -translation of documents from English to Spanish -General transcription -Calendar management -Email management Tools: -Zoom -Skye -Word, Excel and Power Point -Monday.com -Google drive, sheets -Google documents -TrelloVirtual AssistantData ScrapingMicrosoft WordGoogle SheetsGoogle CalendarGoogle DocsTrelloCalendar ManagementEmail SupportVirtual AssistanceTransaction Data EntryGeneral TranscriptionOnline ResearchData EntryEnglishTranslation
- $15 hourlyWARNING: This resume can change at any time because this girl is constantly working to improve her life. Throughout her life, this "Millennial" has acquired computer skills, including email management, image bank research, fonts, keywords, and statistics, installation, learning, and management of platforms including Zoom, Skype, Microsoft Office, Trello, Google Workspace, Zendesk, Whatsapp, etc. With the help of Saint Google and Dad Youtube, she has been able to repair computer and electronic device failures. She ventured into the Visual Arts against the wishes of her family, learning photography, graphic design, video editing, audiovisual production, etc. After moving to Panama, he has worked in the field of Tourism, Gastronomy and Customer Service, gaining professional experience, learning a new language and other cultures while working in international and interdisciplinary teams. Additionally, he has collaborated as a freelancer on small local, personal, artistic and comercial projects. Originally from Venezuela, with residence in Panama, she has spent the last two years acquiring new skills, mainly related to technology or audiovisual arts, such as: UX/-UI Design, SEO, video editing and animations (Premiere Pro, After Effects), Digital Retouching (Lightroom), Sound Design, and reinforcing the knowledge previously acquired in Graphic Design (Illustrator & Photoshop), Digital Photography (Use of DSLR cameras), Composition, Color Psychology, Lighting study, domestic and natural. Several people have described her as having good communication skills in both oral and written form, good interpersonal relationships, persuasiveness, dynamic, resilience, initiative, organization, and the ability to work in a team. DaniHO is looking for new professional challenges in a startup that is seeking someone decisive, creative and courageous, who always aspires to do better, who enjoys growing together with others. +Additional Resources : She is the wife of an Argentine Chef, mother of 3 dogs (Troll, Ñeque, Tina). Inveterate Ultimate Frisbee player, Living rooms DJ in love with music, Professional photographer focused on commercial photography, Maker of delicious pickles and desserts, Surf enthusiast, Yoga beginner ☻Virtual AssistantSound DesignAdobe PhotoshopGraphic DesignUser ExperienceVideo Editing & ProductionVirtual AssistancePhoto EditingPhotographyAdobe Premiere ProSearch Engine Optimization
- $15 hourly"The more I help others to succeed, the more I succeed." - Ray Kroc. Looking for a Top-Tier Virtual assistant who will help you with your regular day-to-day business/personal tasks in the most efficient and organized way, lifting a massive weight off your shoulders? Well, look no further... I'm Fabio, the all-around asset and helping hand with your busy life needs. And to explain to you why let's sum up some of my abilities and expertise: 🔘 Project Management/Scheduling: Asana, Trello, ClickUp, Jira, and Hubspot. 🔘 Email Communication/Marketing: Outlook, Gmail, Klaviyo, and Mailchimp 🔘 Customer Service: Hubspot, Zoho, and Zendesk. 🔘 Data Entry: PDF, Excel, and Word. 🔘 Transcription: Audio meetings and video calls. 🔘 Web Design: WordPress, Shopify, and Squarespace. 🔘 Social Media Management: Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok 🔘 Graphic Design: Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, and Canva. And many more! Needless to say, I'm detail-oriented in everything I do, capable of learning almost any skill using my tech-savvy abilities, able to work independently providing great results, and fulfilling all your expectations. Looking forward to helping you!Virtual AssistantVirtual AssistanceWritingOffice 365Customer ServiceEmail CopywritingOutreach Email CopywritingCampaign CopywritingWebsite CopywritingCopywritingSales CopywritingSales Funnel Copywriting
- $65 hourlyI'm a human resourses psychologist. Customer service oriented and have experience as a executive assistant. I translate documents from english to spanish, spanish english.Virtual AssistantVirtual AssistanceHR & Business ServicesPsychologyCustomer ServiceOrganizational Behavior
- $17 hourlyStakeholder satisfaction is always my priority. I have specialized in relationship building, processes optimization, technical sales, coaching, business consulting, and customersatisfaction throughout my career. A strong understanding of a business operation is the key to developing strategies that satisfy clients' specific needs and ensure they have the right expectations. A client that feels wellunderstood, taken care of, and encouraged to ask questions, is a client that will never leave.Virtual AssistantLinkedIn ProfileCover Letter WritingCareer CoachingResume WritingOffice ManagementVirtual AssistanceRelationship ManagementRelationship BuildingBusiness AnalysisSalesTeachingCredit CounselingClient ManagementCRM SoftwareReal Estate
- $15 hourlyHey there! I'm Jesuane, an experienced and detail-oriented Virtual Assistant with a passion for organization and making things happen. I have honed my skills in providing top-notch administrative support to businesses and entrepreneurs from diverse industries. My goal is to help busy professionals focus on what they do best while I take care of the administrative tasks that keep things running smoothly. As a Virtual Assistant, I excel in managing calendars, scheduling appointments, and handling emails with precision and promptness. My strong organizational skills ensure that deadlines are met and priorities are well-organized. Whether it's data entry, research, or creating engaging content for social media, I am always eager to tackle new challenges. Communication is the key.Virtual AssistantVirtual AssistanceTranslationSpanish TutoringCommunications
- $999 hourlyObjective Be part of an organization where you can develop knowledge acquired and allows me to grow both personally and professionally and at the same time. Develop to the maximum the potential I possess for the benefit of the company.Virtual AssistantSupervisionVirtual AssistanceCostume
- $10 hourlyOperations Manager Assistant for real state agents located in the US, experience in customer service in the Health Insurance Industry within the USA working through vendors contracted in Bogotá, Colombia. Proficiency in the highest level of the English language and phone Interpreting in Spanish /English.Virtual AssistantImage EditingMarketingEmail Template DevelopmentCustomer CareSpanishMicrosoft ExcelGoogle SheetsCRM SoftwareVirtual AssistanceAdministrative SupportTranslationEnglish
- $12 hourlyI’m a native Spanish professional and fluent in English, dedicated to customer service. My primary focus is always customer satisfaction by, too, keeping the corporation’s interest. I’ve mastered key skills such as responsibility, crisis management, by being goal-oriented and thorough with details, as well as having exceptional communication skills and problem-solving ability. I’m eager to learn and don’t fear change. Besides the qualifications mentioned before, I would like to add my knowledge of Zendesk & Slack learned by taking their official training (certification), besides my experience with the Google Workspace platform (Gmail, Calendar, Forms, Meet, Drive, Docs, Sheets), along with knowledge of softphone software like Bria & Talkroute, Trello, Microsoft Office, and Airtable.Virtual AssistantEnglishSpanishZendeskEmail SupportVirtual AssistanceAdministrative SupporteCommerceCustomer SatisfactionSlackReceptiveTypingData EntryProblem Solving
- $20 hourlyI am passionate about customer service, quality of work and productivity. I work for small, medium and large companies helping to implement and make CEO's ideas a reality. I have a career of more than 20 years in the financial sector in commercial, operational, administrative and management positions. Leasing Specialist and Factoring advicer I provide services and consulting to international companies to perform their daily administrative activities and improve customer experience. Experience: Virtual assistance Administration Customer service Data entry Email handling Personal assistant (virtually) Online research Copy and paste Creation of presentations in MS PowerPoint and Google Slides Finance admin tasks. Such as ensuring all invoices, accounts payable and accounts receivable is completed in a timely manner. Support the HR function with administrative tasks relating to recruitment, leave, policies, employee onboarding and off boarding Assist the General Manager with Operational tasks, namely creating projects and retainers in project management system, in line Carrying out administrative tasks within the project management system as required. Carry out other administrative tasks Planning company get-togethers Ordering catering for events Arranging gifts for clients Assisting with new business administrative tasks, monitoring a general inbox. Business management and loan counseling.Virtual AssistantCastilian SpanishGrant Research & Prospect ListPresentation DesignTask CoordinationGoogle WorkspaceCustomer ServiceData EntryVirtual Assistance
- $9 hourlyI'm a Spanish professional and fluent in English, dedicated to customer service. My main focus is always for the customer to be as satisfied as possible by too keeping the company's best interest. I've learned key skills such as responsability, compromise, crisis management, as well as having excellent comunication skills and problem solving abilities. I adapt very well and I'm flexible to changes. Besides the qualifications mentioned before, I would also like to add my knowledge of the Google workspace platform (Gmail, Forms, Calendar, Meet, Docs, Drive, Sheets) along with knowledge of softphone softwares like Microsoft Office, Bria and Talkroute and Air table.Virtual AssistantCustomer SatisfactionSpanish English AccentReceptiveProblem SolvingTypingVirtual AssistancePhone CommunicationCustomer SupportEmail SupportPhone Support
- $6 hourlyHello there! I'm here to ease your workload and help your business grow. I have been working in corporate since I was 18, have gone true different types of business. With these experiences, I started my independent business, which has been successful, and now is time to add independent clients to my portfolio. I can help you down the hours you spend replying, commenting, and engaging with your audience on any platform. I am perfect for planning, organizing, and scheduling your monthly post on Instagram or Facebook. For administrative support, I can do your data entry for expenses, inventory, or any other information you need to actualize each month I can manage your email helping you filter the most important ones, the follow-ups, or the ones that need immediate attention I also do any type of translation from Spanish to English and vice versaVirtual AssistantFile ManagementProject SchedulingAdministrative SupportLogistics CoordinationMeeting SchedulingSocial Media EngagementGeneral TranscriptionFood WritingVirtual AssistanceBuyer PersonaReport WritingEmail Support
- $10 hourlyHi, my name is Virginia. I am 30 years old and love remote work. I believe I would be an asset to your project, and I will tell you why: I feel comfortable using platforms like Zoom, Teams, G-Drive, Google Docs, Canvas, Google Calendar, Instagram, Tiktok, Facebook, Linkedin, and many more. I am an asset because I like learning and teaching, and I could expand my field of work thanks to that. I am a native Spanish speaker with a C1 Certified English level who loves to read and write. Thanks to that and my previous teaching experience, I have worked in these areas: - EN/SP translations - Content Writing - Data Entry - Online Spanish, English, and Math Tutoring I am loving this ride and looking forward to expanding my field of work and learning even more. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have further questions or doubts.Virtual AssistantVideo TranscriptionMathematics TutoringVirtual AssistanceContent RewritingGeneral TranscriptionBlog WritingZoom Video ConferencingWritingAudio TranscriptionData EntryTeaching SpanishTeaching English as a Foreign Language CertificationDocument TranslationTranslation
- $6 hourlyI am a person adaptable to changes, punctual, responsible, collaborative, empathetic, I like challenges, I have the ability to learn quickly, I consider myself a person capable of solving problems easily, I have experience in dealing with customers and suppliers, customer service, my knowledge in the area of remodeling, printing, marketing, design and coordination.Virtual AssistantData EntryVirtual Assistance
- $10 hourlyAsistente Virtual Comercial de Ventas Marketing Digital PERFIL Persona amable y diligente, capaz de garantizar un trato cordial y eficiente al cliente. Con experiencia en venta y un solido conocimiento del sector. Profesional responsable, con compromiso y vocación. Amplia trayectoria y atención al cliente. Versatilidad para trabajar en equipo, así como independiente.Virtual AssistantVendor ManagementMarketingFreelance MarketingSales CallVirtual AssistanceTelemarketingCold Calling
- $5 hourlyI am a highly motivated and detail-oriented professional with a strong educational background and extensive experience in various fields. Holding a Bachelor's degree in Criminology and Law and Political Science, I have developed a solid foundation in legal principles and analytical thinking. Over the past five years, I have been immersed in diverse roles that have provided me with valuable insights into administrative tasks, corporate law, and taxation. Currently, I am employed as a Property Tax Analyst in the real estate industry, focusing on properties within the United States. This experience has further honed my analytical skills and attention to detail. Also, I have played a vital role in organizing and maintaining crucial property-related data by implementing effective data entry strategies.Virtual AssistantAdministrative SupportOnline ResearchData EntryLawOrganize & Tag FilesVirtual AssistanceMicrosoft OfficeTax LawUS TaxationAnalytical PresentationMicrosoft WindowsMicrosoft WordTax Law ComplianceMicrosoft Excel
- $15 hourlyTengo conocimientos sólidos en el manejo de herramientas informáticas y productividad. Ademas, con excelentes habilidades comunicativas y empáticas. Tengo conocimientos básicos de Peachtree.Virtual AssistantCustomer ServiceMicrosoft WordDrawingMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft OfficeVirtual Assistance
- $13 hourlyPassionate about cross-functional teamwork, especially product development, marketing, and customer whether for full-time, service part-time, or specific projects. Ease to manage resources, communicate effectively, and achieve outstanding results.Virtual AssistantVirtual AssistanceEmail CommunicationLinkedIn Sales NavigatorLinkedIn Lead GenerationBusiness DevelopmentSales Lead ListsWritingCustomer ServiceSchedulingOutbound SalesProject ManagementCompany ResearchData EntryMarket ResearchLead Generation
- $15 hourlyI am a professional with a passion for psychology and art. I have worked in areas such as educational, organizational, social and clinical psychology. I love working with children and adolescents, which is why I am currently working as a kindergarten teacher's assistant. I consider this population one of the most enriching to work with because of their wide imagination and curiosity about the world. I have also worked as a customer service agent remotely, so I have developed many technological skills, as well as a quickness to work and get efficient results. I have previously conducted workshops at the Museum of Contemporary Art of Panama, aimed at adults and children with the aim of contributing a little with my knowledge in art, especially using the technique of collage with mixed materials. I consider myself a person who is passionate about what I like. I am very responsible, empathetic, adaptive and with fast execution of the work and search for solutions. :)Virtual AssistantVirtual AssistanceEducation PresentationHuman ResourcesPsychologyTeachingArt & DesignEducation
- $15 hourly¡Hola! Quizás te preguntes, ¿qué puedo ofrecer que sea diferente o especial? Bueno, aquí puedo ayudarte a identificar algunas de las habilidades y características que me hacen diferente y que a lo largo de mi carrera profesional e desarrollado y he estado en constante aprendizaje; permitiéndome una capacidad para trabajar en equipo, adaptarte a diferentes entornos, comunicación asertiva y una pasión por cultivar un cambio positivo, Turismo: planificación de itinerarios y viajes, gestión de reservas y atención al cliente Administración: Organización y Gestión administrativa, email, ventas, Atención al cliente gestión de proyectos y analítica para la resolución de problemas Docencia: Comunicación de manera efectiva y enseñanza en diferentes campos y a públicos diversos Creación de contenido de gran calidad que enganche y motive a los estudiantes. Género: creación de proyectos de capacitación, políticas de equidad, inclusión, diversidad, prevención y erradicación de la violencia de género en las empresas, comunicación y sensibilización en materia de género, Seguros y ventas: Atención al cliente/CRM Ventas Gestión de redes sociales Interacción con los usuarios Email marketing Call marketingVirtual AssistantProcess ImprovementProject PlanningOffice AdministrationAdministrative SupportTravel & HospitalityInsurance ConsultingSales & MarketingGender AnalysisTravel ItineraryVirtual AssistanceProject ManagementCustomer Relationship ManagementSales CallTeachingEmail Support
- $8 hourlySaludos, soy Delfilia Arjona. Dentro de mi experiencia profesional, está el manejo del negocio de factoring, como también, el manejo de productos bancarios. En los últimos dos años, he trabajado en la creación de contenido digital, adquiriendo experiencia en diversas herramientas virtuales, permitiéndome alcanzar nuevas habilidades. Mi objetivo es combinar mi talento creativo con mis conocimientos, con el fin de ayudar a las empresas a crecer, mediante la producción de contenido valioso que destaquen las ventajas de sus productos y servicios.Virtual AssistantData EntryFinancial ConsultingVideo DesignCustomer ServiceFreelance MarketingVirtual AssistanceCopywritingBlog Writing
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.