Executive Administrative Assistant
My Solar Advisor Inc.
My Solar Advisor was founded at the end of 2015 with the intention to shake up solar. Our founders came from various solar companies and saw the industry going in a negative way. The founders being individuals who want to give the best value to the consumers realized that a majority of the industry was being sold leases and PPA's and there was little knowledge being provided to the homeowner to make sure they made the best choice for them and there home. . .
Thats where we were founded.
Rather than become another solar company we decided to partner with local installers who have great installation systems and help them develop the best ownership programs and offers to be able to show our customers the greatest benefits from solar while at the same time providing them sufficient information to make a educated decision. Our management team has a combined experience in energy and solar of over 15 years to provide you the expertise you deserve and need to navigate the solar minefield and make sure that you make it to the end where happiness and savings live.
The EAA is responsible for aiding the President for ultimate success in our organization. This will be accomplished by handling administrative and executive work related Duties. Tasks and this position's duties will never be the same. This means we are always growing and developing and improving as will you if you work with us. You will offer and utilize your current skill sets, and learn new ones while fine tuning them to produce the greatest output for your efforts while working in our fast paced environment.
The EAA will be key in the operations and growth of the company. You will be a key asset whom will be valued for years to come if you can fill these challenging shoes.
We help people find the best solar programs in America and develop and launch markets. You will be my direct administrative assistant helping create and manage our administration systems and processes. You can expect working with me directly daily as well as clients on different matters as needed and grow with a fast growing organisation.
Primary Work Objectives:
- Provide Data Entry and Research
- Email Follow up, email writing,
-Job Training and applicant management
-Recruiting and helping recruit
-Develop standard operating procedures
- Internet Submissions
-Figure out and maintain Specific Metrics for analysis
-Create Weekly Reports
- Keep detailed notes of phone calls, emails, etc...
- Schedule Management
-Help with Sales Support
-Create works for our clients as well
- driving and making client pick ups and drop offs
- maintaining relationships and making calls with clients.
- Overseeing and managing projects
- handling side tasks and assisting our sales team to help them sell.
-Aiding the president with all administrative duties
-Misc work and things as needed
These skills are a huge plus:
-Web Design/Graphic Design
-Social Media Competence.
Primary Candidate Expectations:
1. Be actively engaged in our business success on a full time basis and focus on helping our mission and vision.
(if we do better, so will your pocket)
2. Look for better ways to do things, be a "problem solver: and a self starter
3. Be confident in what you do, and what you say.
4. Be good at writing, grammar & High (WPM)
5. Be an effective communicator( Perfect or damn good English Spelling, and Comprehension are a must) and must be able to phone calls and emails
6. Be able to work 40 hours per week 9-5 CENTRAL TIME. ( MANDATORY)
7. Be tech Savvy (You shouldn't ask a tech question. Google it or figure it out)
8. Able to work in a team virtually with video conferencing
9. Be trustworthy, and honest... this goes the longest way.
10. Can work without having someone breathe down your neck.
11. Have integrity in everything you do.
12. Be -Coachable - Teachable - Self Motivated - Hard Working-