We are expanding to organize several international online summits and we'd like you to join us!
As an Online Summit Manager, you will be:
- Overseeing and managing all aspects of the online summit,
- Researching, compiling, contacting potential speakers and sponsors,
- Scheduling and coordinating with speakers and sponsors,
- Assisting in the positioning and communications of the summit.
- Assisting in the customer service support with the summit attendees.
You should ideally:
- Be amazing at coordinating things (project management), especially under pressure,
- Have great communication skills (both written and spoken) and can convince potential stakeholders to say 'YES' and come onboard,
- Have 1-2 years experience with both of the points mentioned above.
Training will be provided, but we'd prefer to take on people who've already demonstrated strength and expertise in the mentioned requirement.
We don't really care where you're based in, as long as you can be reached almost any time of the day, and you have great communication skills. That said, it'd be most ideal if you're based in Singapore, and/or work in the same timezone (GMT +8).