Cyzerg is a technology company actively serving more than 68 companies in South Florida, which guarantees you new challenges, a chance to discover new things, and an opportunity to better your career. If you are passionate about technology and helping others, we would love for you to join our team.
We at Cyzerg are all about opportunity. As long as you are hungry for knowledge and persevere in learning, we will expose you to our team’s combined 40 years of experience.
• Deliver out-of-this-world customer service and superb technical support to end-users feeling disappointed with technology. We love becoming end-users’ most reliable right hand.
• Experience installing and troubleshooting client operating systems including Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
• Install, configure and troubleshoot local and network printers – local installations and also via GPO.
• Install, configure, and troubleshoot email and Outlook related issues.
• Create new users account in active directory, setup share and NTFS permissions, and troubleshoot access control issues.
• Experience with Office 365 including creation of mailboxes, distribution lists as well as configuring forwarders, archival, etc.
• Analyze and troubleshoot issues related with computer performance and system degradation.
• Able to troubleshoot network and internet connectivity issues.
• Knowledge of common network services and protocols such as: DNS, TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP, etc.
• Experience using troubleshooting tools including but not limited to Ping, Nslookup, Tracert, Telnet, Task Manager, Performance Monitoring, Process Explorer, Check Disk, etc.
• Experience removing malwares including but not limited to virus, ad-ware, spywares, Trojan Horse, etc.
• Support customers application as needed – we will train you on this if required. We have an excellent knowledgebase!
• Troubleshoot issues with remote connections at the desktop level and escalate tickets when required.
• We know that you love challenges and new opportunities. So, as part of your career development, we will always provide new opportunities via projects or special tasks as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent education.
• At least four years of Help Desk experience.
• A+ Certified. A must.
• Network+ very nice to have.
• Strong written and oral communication skills - English. Spanish a plus.
• Ability to manage time and case load effectively.
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• Inquisitive and almost a perfectionist.
• Persistence and analytical skills.
• Focus and detailed oriented.
• Knowledge in Autotask is a plus!
The following are some very specific job requirements and pluses:
• Ability to work 8hrs a day on Eastern Time Zone. A Must!
• Access to guaranteed and fast speed internet connection 24/7. A Must!
• A valid Skype account to interact with the sales team, employees and company executives. A Must!
• Paid medical insurance.
• Competitive salary.
• Paid vacations and unlimited un-paid vacations. Yes you read right, unlimited vacation as long as there are no abuses and proper coordination.
• Participation in our profit sharing plan. You can take home up to 5% of the company’s profit if you win our MVE annual award.
• Career development plans. We really want you to grow and become the best at what you love.
• Invent the future. We allocate company time for you to explore new technologies and find better and more efficient ways to help our customers.