We are an "uptime monitoring service" that automatically detects the functioning of websites/servers and notify the users when there is a downtime.
Our users reach us with various support/sales requests (via e-mail to our support ticket app) like:
- the service detects the website as down, but it is actually up, why is that? (it may be due to a firewall blocking requests, sites actually returning a problematic HTTP status, etc.)
- up-down notifications not arriving (the user settings can be wrong, e-mail delivery problems may happened, etc.)
- questions regarding the service's capabilities/features
- account settings related questions (subscription, payments, password, etc.)
And, in order to provide quality and fast support to our users, we would like to work with customer service agents in "long term" who are talented at:
- network analysis (http, ping, tracert..) for discovering monitor-related issues
- written English (as the support is only written and no phone calls)
- customer happiness (to make sure not only the issues are resolved but responses lead to happiness and sales)
This is a "long term" position that is not full-time or part-time but let's call it partial-time as we never know when a support request arrives.