Join a team of highly talented individuals committed to offering the best quality services and products in the area of business cloud computing (SaaS). In this position you will work directly with clients and other Celigo personnel to answer questions, troubleshoot, provide issue resolution, and generally support Celigo products. Clients using cloud systems such as NetSuite, Salesforce.com, Google, Amazon, Magento, and more, from all over the world use Celigo's products.
The ideal candidate for this position should be passionate about learning new technologies and products and providing excellent customer service. The ideal candidate enjoys working directly with customers and is willing to take initiative to improve processes and customer satisfaction. This position is an excellent starting point for almost any career in the high tech industry. Not only will you get to work in cutting edge technology, but as a member of a small team, you will be exposed to different facets of the business, and get to wear different hats. Since Celigo is a start-up, the opportunities for career growth are limitless.
Currently, we are mainly looking for someone to perform the role of supporting our Salesforce Connector.
In this position, you will:
- gain exposure to many different business application areas, such as ERP, CRM, Ecommerce, Warehouse/Distribution.
- gain exposure to many prominent software vendors, such as NetSuite, Salesforce.com, Magento, Google, Amazon.
- gain exposure to the many different ways software systems can be connected, such as web services, file transfers, edi, http.
- learn about many new and emerging development platforms, such as SuiteBuilder, Force.com, Google Apps.
- Act as first-line support for Celigo's Salesforce NetSuite Connector by responding to and resolving (to the best of your ability) incoming support phone calls and cases logged via our support center.
- Manage all communication between our client base and our services and/or engineering departments.
- Work with cross-functional Celigo teams to resolve cases
- Work with cross-functional Celigo teams to gather customer requirements for a new scope of work
- Build out the necessary knowledge base needed to minimize engineering resources required for day-in-day-out problems and their solutions.
- Help enhance support processes and build out support team as company grows.
- Must have at least 2years experience with any ERP System - NetSuite preferred
- Must be based in the Philippines; Metro Manila area preferred. Working hours will be from 2AM-11AM PST or 8AM-5PM PST mainly but must be flexible with changes in schedule.
- Minimum of one year experience in a support oriented, client-facing role.
- Must have experience working with external clients.
- Must be tech savvy and understand technology well, and can speak credibly on it at a high-level.
- Excellent analytical skills for solving business process and productivity issues.
- Receives minimal direction toward daily goals and objectives.
- Ability to handle a variety of different projects simultaneously, and capable of managing multiple deadlines. Ability to take direction and work independently.
- Knowledge of, experience with, or interest in business applications such as CRM, ERP, Ecommerce, MRP as well as SaaS.
- Expertise in Salesforce Administration and use
- Must be willing to commit and work long term. This is not a temporary project.
At Celigo, we know that our company is only as good as our employees. You will get a chance to work closely with an incredibly dedicated group of people who are serious about putting great products and services into the marketplace. We continually search for candidates who share our beliefs and values. Common traits that we admire include:
- Enjoy the start-up atmosphere, and flexible with shifting priorities.
- Think big, and bring new ideas to the table, regardless of your rank or title.
- Overriding ambition and proactive nature, combined with the ability to inspire others.
- Be results driven -- always. Must be willing to do what it takes to make each project or task a success.
- Quick learner. Must know when to listen, and when to take charge.
- Obsessive about quality and customer satisfaction.
To learn more about what we do, check out our website. www.celigo.com. If any of the above sounds interesting, we look forward to hearing from you!