Executive Recruiter Researcher
The executive Recruiter Researcher is responsible for identifying, engaging and attracting top Professional talent for based upon the client requisition. He/she is expected to have a deep understanding of executive recruitment and sourcing strategies and tools and is responsible for designing innovative short and long term talent attraction solutions and pipeline management strategies - delivering the right talent, at the right time. The executive researcher works collaboratively with key business clients and Executive Recruitment team members.
Executive Recruiter/Researcher Does:
• Actively and proactively assist executive recruiting team to source and introduce world class executive talent to our project managers and executive recruiters in consideration for our Clients.
• Leverage sourcing channels and market intelligence to identify, qualify, build, and maintain long-term relationships to deliver the future star candidates.
• Proactively source passive candidates via targeted talent mapping, database searching, networking, research, and executive referrals,
• Conduct market research and create innovative sourcing initiatives & strategies
• Identifying target organizations and contacting targeted talent aligned to the most critical positions.
• Compiling candidate profiles, reports and summaries and ensuring its accuracy.
• Generate monthly executive sourcing activity and intelligence reports that will be reviewed and discussed with Leadership team and executive staff.
• Partner with executive recruiter, talent coordinator, and Director to ensure a seamless candidate experience and search process.
• Facilitate screening/initial assessment of targeted candidates and prospects and create talent profiles that can be shared to hiring executive for consideration.
• Engage top talent as their first point of contact with EA; inspire them with your passion for our business and culture.
• Managing multiple targeted research projects and ensuring timely delivery.
• Enhance and drive visibility of the executive sourcing team’s service offering; Ensuring close partnership and communication with executive recruiters for maximum engagement.
• Enhance and efficiently manage pipelines, ensuring candidate information and Researcher activity is systematically refreshed, tracking is rigorously detailed, current and 100% accurate
• Attend relevant industry conferences and create customized networking opportunities/experiences that enable connection with top executive talent.
• Consistently analyzing external data/trends and providing updates on relevant market insight and talent intelligence.
Executive Recruiter Researcher needs:
• 3+ years of experience recruiting/sourcing/researching passive candidates.
• Previous recruitment/sourcing experience, ideally in the high-tech, healthcare, or manufacturing industry.
• Track record of generating high quality leadership pipelines that lead to executive hires.
• Versed in the latest executive search resources/tools to build pipelines and talent pools.
• Flexibility to develop pipelines across multiple functions/business units/studios
• Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written. You are able to effectively communicate with a wide variety of audiences and at all levels in the organization.
• Very organized, with the ability to prioritize time sensitive activities, forward plan and execute with a high level of detail.
• Thrive in a fast- paced, frequently changing environment, are results driven and always operate with a sense of urgency.
• Ability to create and present executive level presentations.
• Proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships.
• Experience developing talent profiles, reports and summaries of the data ensuring accuracy.
• Positive attitude and thrive working in a collaborative team environment.
…and, in general, the potential to sweep us off our feet!
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience