Below are the details of this opportunity.
We need to know your availability for two days in a week from 9 AM to 5 PM (local time) for the vacant position.
Glasgow, Scotland (Exact location will be shared later)
For this opportunity, the engineer must be fluent in English and the local language.
• Responsible for configuration, implementation, troubleshooting and support
o Microsoft windows XP, Win 7, Win 8
o Email clients i.e. Outlook, Lotus Notes
• Installation and configuration of win server 2008, 2010
• Handling end users IMAC requests
• Desktops patch management
• Desktops AV/end point security Management
• Local File servers management at sites
• Configuration and troubleshooting of DNS, AD
• Initial configuration of Cisco Switches and routers
• Provide on-site technical support services to end users regarding Desktop Software and Operating Systems.
• Vendor coordination for hardware/spare replacement