I need a translator with experience in translating legal forms such as account application. The business is a US fund and the security law here is very stringent hence require precise translation. I am a Chinese speaker so I am really seeking someone who has experience in this area.
The first task is to proof read an existing translation on 14 power point slides that didn't meet my standard. Your task is to enhance the translation to the precise meaning of the English original. Please see attached sample. This is an opportunity to build a relationship with the company and becoming our regular go to translator. Thanks.
We have an FAQ text for our website that needs to be translated into Chinese. It's not technical in general bu there are some references for tourism industry. Thus, experience with tourism is a plus for this.
NATIVE SPEAKERS ONLY....We have around 650 words which was translated to Trad Chinese however, we want it PROOFREAD so that it looks more professional...if available please get back to us and let us know how soon can you complete this job.
Important: Google or similar Automatic Translations are Neither Accepted nor Paid.
- Undergraduate or Degree Holder
- Excellent writing skills in English and Chinese
- Working experience for translation is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and computer operation
- Ability of English / Chinese Translation
- Possess own network and followers, especially on wechat is highly preferred
You are bidding to translate an article of Vitamin A.
We would like this scholarly article to be translated into Mandarin.
A quality translation is needed. The article will be posted on Naturopathiccurrents.com
My co-writer and I are getting in touch with a music publisher to produce a Chinese Pop/Club song. We'll come up with the top line for the song but we need a talented Singer-Songwriter who can translate our English lyrics to Chinese and sing it in Chinese.
The genre is leaning towards K-Pop/Club:
- MUST have his/her own recording equipment and is software savvy (we'll need a wave file of your vocals)
- MUST have excellent songwriting skills and can translate from English to Chinese. It doesn't have to be translated verbatim and you can alter the words (for proper phrasing/rhyming) as long as you can keep the idea as is. Vocal melody will be provided.
- MUST have good/great singing voice
- A Chinese language expert who can also communicate well in English
- Willing to work on a tight budget
If you've read all the requirements and understood all of them, please type "Vivid Story" on top of your...
We represent an European bank entering the Hong Kong and China market. We need to translate the website contents into Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua speaking). The content is about 13,000 words in English, consisting about 40 pages, with some bullet points and sentences. The translation has to follow the same format as the English.
The assignment is on a fixed price project basis. Please enter bid with price and estimation time. You need to provide previous work sample when bidding.