Web Research, Technical writing
I am hard working, honest, self-motivated professional;
experienced technical support representative and Helpdesk
who welcomes challenges associated with driving performance,
performance improvement and customer satisfaction.
I am working as a core network engineer in an Wimax company.As I only work
8 hours a day 5 days a week ,i have plenty of time to work in upwork
I can better serve you in following ways:
• Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot DNS, Web, Proxy, FTP and Centralized Syslog Servers.
• Configure and maintain mail servers (postfix, sendmail, qmail).
• Configure, maintain ,Adding extension with outbound number, Troubleshooting and report generating of Elastix Server & Asterisk (PBX)
• Attack Mitigation: DNS Amplification Attacks, DDoS Attacks, Spamming; Capture & analyse internet traffic packets using Wireshark and other tools for troubleshooting/diagnosis purpose and problem resolution
• IP Core Network: IPv6 planning & implementation, EGP protocol (BGP ), IGP protocol (OSPF, EIGRP, IS-IS), Load balance protocol (VRRP, HSRP), Firewall (Cisco ASA, Juniper NetScreen, SRX)
• Working with bandwidth shaping tasks using MikroTik Routers and ET/BWMGR
• Work extensively with VPN, Router, Switches, Firewalls and Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPSs).
• Site-to-Site VPN establish & VPN over Wireless Network & fiber (GRE, IPSEC, SSL-VPN)
• Infrastructure design for new clients according to their demand. HLD & LLD design of Network: Access, Distribution & Core layer
• Configuring and maintenance Mikrotik Routers with Wi-Fi system.
a. NAT, Port forward, Fault Tolerance, Application layer Filtering, Service Prioritization.
b. Bandwidth Shaping, Declaring separate Queue both for management and other employee with different speed.
c. Assigning no bandwidth limit for internal applications like Mail, CMS, Alepo, ERP, and website.
d. Applying restriction for non-official application with IP and content based filtering.
e. Site-restrictions with Scheduling.