Hire the best Business Planning & Strategy Freelancers in the Philippines
Check out Business Planning & Strategy Freelancers in the Philippines with the skills you need for your next job.
- $15 hourlyAre you having trouble writing a business plan to showcase your company's potential to your bank/ investors? That is something I can assist you with! I've previously worked with many startups and small businesses, and I've helped them in obtaining the funding they need to bring their ideas to life. I've also worked on the back end of financing in a bank's loan department, so I understand what funders look for in business plans and pitch decks. I will work with you one on one to ensure that we understand your company's goals, vision, and mission. We will then use this information to develop a strategic plan to achieve the company's financial and growth objectives. LET'S WORK TOGETHER HASSLE-FREE! I will create a customised questionnaire for your business that you can accomplish on your own time. You won't need to set up meetings or schedule phone calls because this questionnaire will suffice to complete your business plan. Are you ready to bring your business to its next level? Send me a message!Business Planning & StrategyProposal WritingFinancial AnalysisWritingProduct ResearchOnline Chat SupportBusiness ServicesTechnical WritingCanvaData EntryLoan ApprovalGrant WritingBusiness Plan
- $35 hourly📚 Amazon Publishing & KDP Expert | Brand Builder | List Growth Strategist | Empowering Coaches, Brands & Publishers to Reach New Heights 🌟 📋UPWORK WAITLIST OPEN FOR 2023-Q4 (October-December 2023) As a seasoned Amazon Publishing and KDP Expert, I harness the power of Amazon's ecosystem to help authors, coaches, and brands achieve their dreams of crafting bestsellers, establishing a strong brand presence, and building profitable publishing businesses. With an unwavering passion for literature and extensive experience navigating Amazon's ever-evolving landscape, I specialize in guiding clients to maximize their potential and reach new heights in their publishing journey. 🔑 Expertise: -Amazon KDP & AMS Strategies -Brand Establishment & List Building via KDP -Coaching & Brand-Specific Marketing Approaches -Profit-Driven Publishing Business Model -Keyword Research & Optimization -Category Selection & Bestseller Ranking -Book Launch & Marketing Campaigns -E-Book Formatting & Cover Design -Author Branding & Online Presence I firmly believe that every story deserves to be told, and I'm committed to empowering clients to share their unique voices with readers worldwide. Through tailored strategies, comprehensive support, and a keen understanding of Amazon's algorithms, I help clients achieve their goals and connect with their target audience. For coaches and brands looking for a different strategy to reach their target market, I have honed my expertise in leveraging KDP as a powerful tool for brand establishment and list growth. Additionally, I am well-versed in developing profitable publishing business models, enabling clients to capitalize on KDP's potential for generating revenue. Feel free to reach out to discuss how we can bring your publishing dreams to life or connect with me for insights into the ever-changing world of Amazon publishing. Let's make your next bestseller, brand, or profitable publishing business a reality! 📈📚✨ ***I am an established publisher and most of the projects I am currently handling are outside this platform. I only use Upwork as a place for me to connect with potential clients and explore opportunities where my goals and values align with the client's.Business Planning & StrategyEbookAmazon Advertising ConsoleTask CoordinationKindle Direct PublishingPublication DesignLead MagnetBook MarketingLead GenerationTypesettingEditorial DesignPublishing FundamentalsFormatting
- $40 hourly🔥Aiming for a VIRAL Content? 🔥 "Danyel wrote a content that caught the eye of my target readers; her piece gave me 30% increase in engagement in less than 24hrs of publishing!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐" -Jo, blogger "My boss is about to give me a promotion. Little did he know I had Danyel help me with the content on our Twitter page 😉. Highly recommend her, she's awesome." - A***** When working with clients, I take time to understand their needs and who they are to create contents that are personal to them to get more engagements from their audience. Expect to get high-quality output, timely communication, and commitment to any job - big or small. I have created every kind of content piece there can be for various clients in and out of this job space(Upwork). I’m a hardworking and passionate writer who’d love to help you with your content. I particularly love working with small-medium enterprises though I’ve also helped corporate clients with content writing. My services include (but are not limited to): ☑Content Writing ☑Copy Writing ☑Description Writing ☑Blogging ☑Script Writing ☑Technical Writing ☑Ghost Writing I take pride in every piece that I produce and guarantee you that I will put 101% of my effort into any assignment. I work either collaborating with my client or autonomously. I've said it before, but this type of work is what I am passionate about. Looking for the right writer? Stop looking; you've found her. Write soon, DanyelBusiness Planning & StrategyCorporate Brand IdentityBrandingBrand Identity & GuidelinesEnglish ProofreadingContent CreationBrand MarketingAdvertising StrategyFacebook MarketingGraphic DesignSocial Media ManagementLead GenerationSocial Media Content CreationSEO StrategyDigital Marketing
- $80 hourlyI`m drawn to create and mobilize developmental solutions focusing on strategic outcomes and impacts to the planet, people and profit. Through my varied roles in developmental management and financial institutions of more than 13 years in international and local work environment, I have developed broad competencies in the following: Project Management, Leadership and People Management, Operations Management, Organizational Development, Strategy Formulation and Implementation, Financial Management, Research, Business Development, Banking and Finance, Community Development and Stakeholder Management.Business Planning & StrategyNonprofit OrganizationOrganizational DevelopmentBusiness Plan WritingStrategyOperations ResearchTechnical WritingTechnical AnalysisInvestment BankingResearch MethodsKnowledge ManagementBusiness DevelopmentProgram ManagementProject ManagementInternational Development
- $50 hourlyI will create a professional business plan for your funding needs that will include all the essential components expected by Every Investor, Banks and Financing Institutions. My Business Plan is complete and professionally done and consists of an Executive Summary, Company Description, Products or Services, Marketing Analysis, Operational Plan with Management & Organization Structure, Sales Strategies & Projection, Break-even Analysis, and Financial Projections. I've created winning plans that have allowed businesses to secure funding of over $500,000. My plans prove the long term viability of your business, showcase how your business is going to bring in revenue, and highlight how you're going to use the money you raise. Message me to have a detailed discussion of what I can do to help make your project a success.Business Planning & StrategyMarketing StrategyBusiness CoachingBusiness ServicesExecutive SummaryFinancial AccountingBusiness AnalysisContent WritingFinancial ProjectionBusiness PlanFinancial ForecastFinancial Planning
- $25 hourly🎯𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓: 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐎-𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐁𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒀𝒐𝒖 🚀: 📌𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 & 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆: I excel in developing and implementing creative social media strategies that drive engagement and brand awareness. I'm skilled in crafting visually appealing content, including captivating graphics and compelling videos, to effectively communicate your brand's message. 📌𝐖𝐄𝐁𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 & 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓: I am proficient in using no-code website design platforms such as Wix, Squarespace, and WordPress. From creating stunning websites to ensuring accurate links and performing on-page SEO, I have the expertise to manage your website seamlessly. 📌𝐎𝐍 - 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐎 & 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: I specialize in optimizing website content for improved search engine visibility. I conduct thorough keyword research, implement meta tags, and optimize headings and descriptions to enhance your website's organic rankings. Additionally, I develop comprehensive content plans and branding strategies to align with your business goals and attract your target audience. 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 ✨ 🎨 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒚: With a strong eye for design, I create captivating and engaging content that resonates with your target audience, helping to build brand loyalty and drive conversions. 🎯 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈: I develop and execute well-crafted social media and website strategies that align with your business objectives. By analyzing data and metrics, I continually optimize your content and strategies for increased engagement and website traffic. 💻 𝑻𝒆𝒄𝒉𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔: Proficient in no-code website design platforms and well-versed in various social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest), I am equipped with the technical expertise to manage and maximize your online presence. 📧 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: With excellent written and verbal communication skills, I ensure clear and effective collaboration with team members, clients, and customers, guaranteeing that your goals and objectives are well-understood and achieved. 🌟 𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑽𝑰𝑪𝑬𝑺 (𝑹𝑬𝑸𝑼𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑺 𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑳 𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑹/𝑺): ▪ Email Marketing: Crafting impactful email campaigns to engage your audience and drive conversions. ▪ Organic Engagement: Implementing strategies to foster meaningful connections and enhance your brand's online presence. 𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒕! If you're seeking a skilled digital marketing specialist to enhance your brand's online presence through effective social media management and no-code website design, I'm here to help. 𝑨𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐: linktr.ee/j0_anne_02 Let's make it happen! Thank you, JO ANNE ☺️Business Planning & StrategySocial Media ManagementCommunity EngagementSocial Media Content CreationGoogle DocsSocial Media Account SetupSocial Media ContentBrand StrategyEmail Marketing StrategyEmail CommunicationCanva
- $10 hourlyHi, I am Ivy, and I am a Freelance Writer who has experience in Academic Writing, Content Writing, and Business Writing. I have been working at Livingston Research as an Academic Writer. This job equipped me with experience in writing Academic Papers in APA format, MLA format, and CMS format. I write topics in Sociology, Humanities, Psychology, History, and Education. I am currently studying theology, and I am well-versed in Christian theology, and I am passionate about writing articles and blog post on this topic. I have also taken courses in copywriting and SEO writing, and I am very eager to apply the things that I've learned to my craft. I am also a business owner, so I understand the importance of content marketing and its impact on businesses. I am very much eager to help your business grow, and to serve your needs, send me a message and instruct me on what to do and I'm sure to work with enthusiasm to help you.Business Planning & StrategyEditing & ProofreadingEbookNewsletterBlog ContentContent WritingCopywritingAcademic WritingSEO WritingArticle WritingInternet ResearchChristian TheologyEbook WritingEnglish Grammar
- $6 hourlyMy ADVANTAGE: -Highly motivated to work -Can deliver quality output -Can give prompt response to client's request -Keen to details and process-oriented -Enthusiastic,willing to learn and develop new skills -Very patient, diligent and disciplined -Can provide recommendations on how to be efficient and productive -Believes in continuous improvement -TrustworthyBusiness Planning & StrategyOrganizational StructureData EntryErgonomicsPurchasing ManagementProcess DesignMicrosoft VisioData AnalysisSchedulingFlowchartInventory ManagementPurchase OrdersProject WorkflowsProofreading
- $15 hourlyCore Values and Principles: Kaizen | Inbox Zero | Committed to Excellence | Quality Work | Humility * A highly organized person, by maximizing the use of G Suite applications and other productivity tools such as Notion, Todoist, Airtable, and the like; * Have a keen eye to details; * Solutions-oriented, because in every situation or circumstances, we will always find a way. There will always be a solution; * Believes in systems, and how a properly planned and designed one can improve workflow efficiency; * A self-starter, and a proactive person. Can make ideas into reality by helping in planning action steps; * Passionate about learning new things because one should never stop learning and should always strive for continuous improvement. * A graduate of Law in the PhilippinesBusiness Planning & StrategyFinancial PresentationNotionMarketing Operations & WorkflowManagement SkillsAccountingOrganizational Design & EffectivenessProject Management
- $25 hourlyExcellence is a choice and not available merely for the asking. It is my first and foremost deliverable to clients. Mindful of the long-term business relationships, no task is too small or too big for Lani, who always sees through commitments in every project. An efficient manager by exception; strong work ethics and standards including total abstinence from alcohol and tobacco; able and willing to learn; learns fast; and openness to 2-way communication as a crucial element in clarity and systematic delivery. Lani is a consistent honor and graduated Valedictorian and Cum Laude with a Bachelor's Degree in Behavioral Science, Masters in Business Administration (MBA), and a certification in Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT). Twenty extensive years in entrepreneurial revenue management, offline and online marketing strategy, replication, customer relations, and training in the hospitality and tourism, automotive, wellness industries, and 25+ years of volunteer work in ecclesiastical and food production (aquaculture) encapsulate her work skills and experiences. Lani is currently one of only two ASEAN MRA-Travel Professionals Certified National Assessors in Manila and an awardee of the World Class Philippines 2018 for Travel Services, and a nominee for the Asian Business Awards 2018 in Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. What I can do for you: 1. COGNITIVE BEHAVIOR THERAPY (CBT) Coaching and Consultation; 2. BUSINESS BRANDING - set up via Canva, Adobe Premier, and Hubspot; 3. SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING & MANAGEMENT - content planning and creation of FB ads, YouTube optimization, Linked-In, Instagram, and Twitter using Canva, Hubspot, and Hootsuite; 4. SIMPLE WEBSITE CREATION, OPTIMIZATION & MANAGEMENT - using WordPress and Wix; 5. RESEARCH & WRITING using diverse research instruments; 6. LEAD GENERATION - List Building, Engagements & Campaigns; 7. SEO - planning KW Research & Google Ad Campaign Creation; 8. ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT - in Recruitment sourcing using LinkedIn and other resources, Job description, and Team building. 9. DATA ENTRY AND DATA ANALYSIS - with google docs and google spreadsheets. For ease of access, Dropbox and Google share. *My typing speed is 62 wpm, 100% accuracy. If you recognize excellence as an integral part of your journey, and you want to work with a passionate, dependable, and multi-faceted person, I will be happy to be of service.Business Planning & StrategyRevenue ManagementPricing Strategy ConsultingBenchmarkingPerformance OptimizationLead Generation Strategy
- $5 hourlyI am a scientist and entrepreneur with experience in the fields of agriculture, biotech, and environmental sciences. I personally conduct research into new technologies that could be applied to industry, mainly for agriculture and food security. My current research includes controlled environmental systems and precision agriculture. I was a student in university, I was part of a research center along with professors where I would be involved in a wide array of research ranging from algae photobioreactors and extraction of biofuel, to drone mapping and GIS analysis. I am mainly here for writing contracts to broaden my knowledge and sharpen my science communication skills, but I am open to consultations for farming and biotech.Business Planning & StrategyIT ConsultationResearch & DevelopmentBusiness InnovationBiologyChemistryEnvironmental ScienceAgriculture & Forestry
- $25 hourlyExperienced Engineer and Lean Professional with working knowledge and competencies in maintenance planning, project management, data analytics, business analysis, change management and asset lifecycle management. Has strong passion on achieving value-based deliverables through innovation, sustainable growth, process improvement and agile mindset. - Lead role in in the development and implementation of computer-aided facilities management system. - Adapts Data Driven Decision Management through application of Six Sigma and Business Intelligence tools. - Continuous improvement leader in delivering cost-effective initiatives in mixed-use facilities services and manufacturing processes. - Certified Six Sigma Black Belt - Certified Lean Expert - C2 CEFR Level (Proficient User) - IBMI BECT Certification Test ScoreBusiness Planning & StrategyContinuous ImprovementEnterprise Resource PlanningBusiness AnalysisAgile Project ManagementAsset ManagementEOSBusiness Process ManagementSix SigmaProject ManagementProcess ImprovementData ManagementOperations ManagementLean ManufacturingBusiness PlanBusiness Intelligence
- $15 hourlyI graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Accountancy and Management Accounting and have worked in one of the Big Four Audit Companies in the Philippines. I can work under pressure, handle various accounts, and meet deadlines without compromising my work's quality. I am also a writer. I've always loved writing, so I am working as a freelance writer. I have co-written four different types of research and written one synthesis in my university years. And I was part of my high school's radio broadcasting team, writing our news reports and script, and I was also the literary editor of the school paper. I provide writing services such as minor rewriting, content writing, copywriting, article writing, book reviews, and summaries.Business Planning & StrategyMarket ResearchReview or Feedback CollectionLyrics WritingFinance & AccountingWritingBookkeepingLetter WritingEssay WritingFinancial AccountingArticle WritingContent Writing
- $13 hourlyAs an experienced virtual assistant, I always ensure accurate and efficient work performance. My work is always supported with perseverance and dedication. Since working with integrity is my main rule, you can sit back and trust that work is being done. *** Knowledge, skills, and experiences *** • Proficient in speaking and writing in English. • Creates and presents reports with data collected, consolidated, and analyzed. • MS Office Applications and MS Windows • Google applications: Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Calendar. • Researcher • Fraud Management • Email support • Chat support • Inbound/outbound calls • Cold calling • Data entry/data extraction • Lead generation • Bid proposals • Administrative tasks • Process improvementBusiness Planning & StrategyProcess ImprovementProcess DevelopmentProject SchedulingProject ManagementBusiness Process ManagementBudget PlanningManagement SkillsTeam ManagementKPI Metric DevelopmentOnline Chat SupportEmail SupportCommunication SkillsCustomer ServicePeople Management
- $25 hourlyConducted business- and academic-related researches; drafted several technical documents (i.e., manuals, frameworks, charters, policies, processes, procedures, rules, plans, programs, teasers, business models, project proposals, business cases, project feasibility studies, marketing collaterals, pitch decks, training designs, seminar papers, position papers, case studies, executive summaries, terminal reports, minutes of meetings, etc.); developed and enhanced a number of financial products and services; produced and edited commemorative books, annual reports and newsletters; and managed/carried out business and development consultancy projects/contracts. Fields of expertise include technical writing, proofreading/editing, strategic planning, policy development, marketing communication, business development, business processes and procedures, corporate/product brand management, business continuity planning and management, risk assessment and management, and project proposal/feasibility study preparation.Business Planning & StrategyCopy EditingFormattingAcademic EditingAcademic PaperCreative WritingBusiness WritingAcademic WritingProposal WritingEnterprise Risk ManagementSales & Marketing CollateralEnglish ProofreadingBusiness DevelopmentTechnical WritingTechnical Editing
- $15 hourlyHelping you in your business growth journey. With over 20 years of manufacturing and service industry experience, I am proficient in business process documentation and analyses. I can help you in creating, reviewing and maintaining SOPs or enhancing current processes and workflows through process improvement. Everything I learned is a result of education, experience, and expertise. I am easily challenged to learn new things, from solving math problems/puzzles to entirely new skills. I am deeply motivated to give good results, thus hiring me to do the task shall prove to be your best decision. My previous professional work experience has helped me develop the following: -✅Sales and Marketing Skills -✅Strong organizational and planning skills -✅Critical thinking and problem-solving skills -✅Excellent written and verbal communication skills -✅Overseeing Business Operations -✅Business Strategic Planning -✅Procedure Development -✅Onboarding new hires and training -✅Tracking Metrics/KPIs Tools and websites that I am proficient with: -⚡Productivity Tools (Google Workspace - Sheets, Docs, Slide, Forms, Site; Microsoft 365 - Excel, Word, PowerPoint,) -⚡Project Management Tool (Asana, Trello, Slack, Airtable) -⚡Emailing system (Gmail, Outlook) -⚡Communication tool (Skype, Zoom, Google Meet, WhatsApp, Viber) -⚡Graphic designing tool (Canva, Paint) -⚡Social media sites (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest. LinkedIn, YouTube) -⚡Other tools: Trainual (training platform) If I fit your requirement, just click the invite button. Let me know how I can be of help to you. 😉Business Planning & StrategyGoogle DocsKPI Metric DevelopmentProcess ImprovementAdministrative SupportMicrosoft OfficeBusiness Process ManagementProcedure DevelopmentProject ManagementStored Procedure DevelopmentProcess DocumentationBusiness OperationsCanvaPresentation Design
- $8 hourlyHello there, 👋 Let me go ahead and tell you straight to the point and ask you to let go of the stuff holding you back from growing your business. Here are the time taking tasks i could take away from your plate: SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT AND MARKETING SKILLS ✅Create Website ✅Create schedule post in Buffer or Hootsuite ✅SEO optimization basics( keyword research and linking articles) ✅Save and update information in google docs or drive ✅Add events in Facebook ✅Create designs, photos, videos in Canva and Powerpoint ✅Ads, blogs, and stories in Facebook, Linkedin ✅Arrange, data entry using Microsoft word or Microsoft excel E-COMMERCE/Amazon FBA 📌Product research-base on given criteria 📌Supplier sourcing for Private label, drop shipping online arbitrage, or wholesale. 📌Keyword research and listing 📌SEO and Pay per click 📌Product Launching 📌Inventory Management 📌Customer Service-reply to customer messages, concerns in timely manner 📌Seller Central Account management Here are the tools I used: 1. AMAZON TOOLS-KEEPA, HELIUM10, FBA CALCULATOR, MBS RETREIVER, AMZ suggestion expander, Keywords everywhere 2. GOOGLE DOCS, CALENDAR, MICROSOFT OFFICE, ASANA, GRAMMARLY, CLICK-UP 3. Zoom, VOCAROO, LOOM 4. CANVA, Vimeo, Filmora 5. Top Producer, FMLS, Forewarn, Vulcan7 If you think my skill set is what you need for your business please don't hesitate to contact me. And let me start grow and take your business into the next level. Let us work together now! Best regards, CzarinaBusiness Planning & StrategySocial Media ManagementSocial Media Content CreationShopifyAmazonBrand StrategyProduct SourcingCommunity ManagementClickUpFacebook Ads ManagerCanvaGeneral TranscriptionAmazon FBAHubSpotReal EstateSearch Engine OptimizationMicrosoft ExcelProduct Listings
- $20 hourlyI am Jeizsa, pronounce as "G-sha" I can help you with your company as I can be your Professional Researcher or Virtual Assistant. I am also knowledgeable in Business Development, Advertising, Market Research, Recruitment, Lead Generation, All Microsoft Office, Web Design, Administrative Support, Airtable, Asana, LinkedIn, Trello, WordPress, and Google Suite. Data Scraping and Organization — Excel/Google Sheets. I provide my clients with well detailed, and useful information of market research for start-ups, entrepreneurs, innovation, entering new market, ROI, cash flow, qualitative research, quantitative research, surveys, product research, e-commerce, digital marketing. My clients have been from U.S, Europe, Middle East, and Asia. Other skills are, can edit photos and videos in canva, can finish the task in a short period, can work with minimal supervision, a very creative person towards innovation, has solid organizational and leadership skills, a tech-savvy, and a productive person. I have some uploaded portfolios here to testify my skills and knowledge. I have learned all my skills and knowledge on my own and thru work experience. If the task or skills you need are not mentioned above, I can do it, and I am very much happy willing to learn it.Business Planning & StrategyB2B MarketingEmail SupportCanvaAdministrative SupportData MiningData ScrapingFinancial PlanningStartup ConsultingLead GenerationMarket ResearchData EntryMarket Analysis
- $20 hourlyI'm helping young and bright adults to have a profitable business plan that stands out from the crowd. Why you should hire me? Well, I'm a strategic and agile thinker known for driving change by tackling ambiguous problems and effectively communicating solutions. I cannot help everybody, but we may be a great fit if you are thinking: ✅ "There's millions on the line and I want the BEST" ✅ "I know how to run my business, but maybe I'm too close to it" ✅ "I'm NOT a pitch expert, and I don't have time around to mess with powerpoint!" ✅ "The last pitch we did was embarrassing - I don't want that EVER again" ✅ "Our story has changed since last round" ✅ "I need a full pitch package that I KNOW %100 will tell our company's story RIGHT" Working with me, you will: 📌 STOP STRUGGLING with powerpoint - I handle the STORY, NARRATIVE, MARKET RESEARCH, DESIGN, PACKAGING & PITCH STRATEGY 📌 Put your best foot forward for your ONE SHOT with that Tier 1 investor 📌 Get delivered TURNKEY, INVESTOR-GRADE, FUTURE PROOFED documents that raise capital 📌 Learn how to use the same PRO-LEVEL PITCH STRATEGIES that $500M+ founders use in their raises 📌 SAVE MONEY by taking my high-quality work and reusing it in your sales decks Why should you choose me over other freelancers? ⭐Client Reviews: I focus on providing value to all of my clients and earning their TRUST. ⭐Over-Delivering: this is core to my work as a freelancer. My focus is on giving more than what I expect to receive. I take pride in leaving all of my clients saying "WOW" ⭐Responsiveness: being extremely responsive and keeping all lines of communication readily open with my clients. ⭐Resilience: reach out to any of my current or former clients and ask them about my resilience. For any issue that my clients face, I attack them and find a solution. ⭐Kindness: one of the main aspects of my life that I implement in every facet. Treating everyone with respect, understanding all situations with empathy, and genuinely wanting to improve my client's situations. Not every business is my client, though – some signs we might not be a good fit include: ❌ The company is struggling to pay salaries (can’t do that in good conscience) ❌ Rather than hone pitch + process, just wants investor intros (SEC-Regulated Activity) ❌ ”Respect for others” is not a core value (We love working with awesome people we respect) My Recognitions are the following: 🏆 Paramount Achievement Award for a top performer 2021 🏆 Associate Appreciation for Employees' Choice Award 2020 🏆 Diamond Service Awards for excellent CS Service 2019 🏆 Team Leader of the Year, Leadership Award Co. 2018 My Core Skills are the following: 🎯 People management 🎯 Stakeholder management 🎯 Commercial acumen 🎯 Trend forecasting 🎯 Financial evaluation 🎯 Leadership during change 🎯 Strong interpersonal skills 🎯 Engaging presenter Reviews and feedback from high profile clients (The client reviews below describe the quality of work and value that you can expect from working with me.) 🧐"Simply put: Mika is absolutely one of the best writers I know. Without a doubt. She not only writes, she does research, spends time in understanding and editing where needed. Just hire her and you’ll agree!" - Liza Presley, Wells Fargo 🧐"Mika is a super contractor. Very professional with great communication. Her management skills are astounding, she always went above and beyond the task, always encouraging and pushing the team to work hard and stick to deadlines." - Jessica Cruz, Synergy Inc. 🧐"Extraordinary professional! It has been an honor to work with some-one of her caliber. She is deliberate with her business tactics and implements with great attention to every detail. For me, one of her most important skill sets is her ability to self manage and keep our projects moving forward no matter my availability or the lack thereof. No worries once you have agreed on a game plan and a course of action. Additionally, Mika puts her heart and soul into her work. She gives you everything she’s got when she gets into a project. I am humbled to have worked with some-one of such high integrity and so committed to our mutual success. A truly great business partner." - James Sy, University of Santo Tomas 🧐"Mika was easy to work & communicate with. She brought some good ideas to the project. Would hire her again." - Alex Swift, Self Employed 🧐"Thanks Mika! Perfect writing, very cooperative and good expertise on the subject in a nice writing style. Next job on already on its way!" - Diane Siegel, Independent Contractor SOUND LIKE A FIT? NEXT STEPS: Click the green ‘Invite to Job’ button in the top right-hand corner, write me a personalized note including why you think we’re a good fit to work together in your message. ** Please note, as of October 2022, I am prioritizing retainer clients starting at 5K per month. Please be aware of the minimum retainer rate. And link for my online course will be available soon**Business Planning & StrategyEducationBusiness AnalysisBusiness StrategyBlog ContentSEO WritingContent WritingBusiness ReportGrant ProposalBusiness ResearchBusiness PlanBusiness WritingBusiness Proposal WritingBusiness PresentationMarket Analysis
- $60 hourlyLicensed Civil Engineer - experienced in handling and managing projects' finance, pre-planning, performance evaluation, endorsement of schemes and project proposal (bidding to close out) - Planning Engineer - QS Engineer - Audit Head - 6 years construction experience Open for free-lance and side hustle within my scope of expertise. with pleasing personality and with good technical writing and speaking ability that can handle client and management concerns.Business Planning & StrategyProject EngineeringTechnical WritingTechnical AnalysisTraining PlanSite PlanningCivil EngineeringProject Management
- $38 hourlyWelcome! I'm an accomplished professional with a strong background in strategic management, transformation, and leadership. ● I currently serve as the CEO (2 Years), spearheading a strategic paradigm shift to explore new markets and businesses. This hands-on experience gives me a unique perspective on the challenges and opportunities businesses face in today's rapidly evolving landscape. ● As a COO of a medium-sized construction company (6 Years), I orchestrated a transformation through digitalization initiatives and a focus on professionalization which successfully doubled the revenue, positioning the organization for sustainable growth. ● As a Business Analyst (4 Years) across diverse industries such as banking, retail, and broadcasting, I have gained invaluable insights into optimizing processes & driving efficiency through software solutions and organizational improvements. Now, I am excited to extend my expertise to help other organizations on their own growth and transformation journeys. Through a proven formula that blends strategic thinking, data-driven insights, and innovative solutions, I aim to propel your organization's success. Let's collaborate and create a roadmap for your organization's growth and transformation.Business Planning & StrategyManagement SkillsStrategic PlanningBusiness ManagementEntrepreneurshipProject ManagementFinance & AccountingBusiness DevelopmentBusiness AnalysisManagement Consulting
- $50 hourlySUMMARY: Sales and Finance professional with over 17 years of experience in key accounts and distributor management along with expertise in decision support and business planning in the FMCG industry. Highly proficient in business planning, stakeholder management, escalations resolution and project managementBusiness Planning & StrategyFinancial ManagementDemand PlanningOutbound SalesProfessional ToneSalesFinance
- $999 hourlyOBJECTIVE Obtain a responsible position in an organization with the best capabilities, skills and knowledgeBusiness Planning & StrategyCommunicationsTime Management
- $10 hourlyA data analyst with both technical skill and business acumen developed over 8+ years of experience in various industries. Skilled in Python, Power BI, SQL, Google BigQuery, Google Sheets and REST API.Business Planning & StrategyBigQuerySQLGoogle AnalyticsShopifyForecastingData AnalysisData ExtractionMicrosoft Power BI Data VisualizationGoogle SheetsPython
- $15 hourlyAs an E-Commerce Social Media Marketing Expert and in Shopify Dropshipping, I have helped numerous start-up and small to medium business enterprises succeed by conducting product marketing research, social media web research, and effective Sales Funnel Strategies. My expertise extends to utilizing cutting-edge marketing tools such as Groove Funnels,and optimize online businesses. With a deep understanding of the Shopify platform and Digital Marketing, I am well-equipped to set up and configure Shopify domains, develop custom themes, integrate with third-party applications, and create custom plugins. From domain setup to payment gateway configuration and product/category setup. In addition to my technical skills, I excel at organizing Marketing Strategies and collaborating with Business Development Professionals to execute successful market launches, business development initiatives, and product planning. I possess an in-depth understanding of Strategic Partnerships, Growth Hacking, PR, and Digital Marketing, and I am adept at managing social media platforms such as TikTok, Facebook, and Instagram, providing valuable insights and analysis to help businesses grow and succeed.Business Planning & StrategyStartup CompanyLead GenerationLead MagnetEcommerce Website DevelopmentShopifyClient ManagementSocial Media Marketing StrategyFacebook Ads Manager
- $15 hourlyI'm a successful sales professional with 17 years of experience in Sales, covering various roles like customer service, retention, and inbound/outbound sales. I also served as a sales manager for a major US telecommunications company, handling multiple product lines. In 2011, I began managing a single Line of Business (LOB), gradually expanding to oversee four more LOBs. My career progression stems from my dedication to improving my family's life. I'm committed to continuous learning, holding certifications as a Lean Six Sigma Yellowbelt, Project Manager, and Real Estate professional. I've also pursued courses in bookkeeping and accounting to expand my knowledge and income opportunities.Business Planning & StrategySaaSSalesCold CallingLead GenerationCross Functional Team LeadershipOutbound SalesSales ManagementSales ProcessB2B MarketingSales PresentationBusiness CoachingSales OperationsTraining PresentationEmail Marketing Strategy
- $20 hourly📈Growing a successful Amazon Business requires staying updated with Amazon's frequent policy and algorithm changes, account issues, and operational roadblocks. I'm here to help you dominate Amazon holistically. 💪 Over the course of a year as an Amazon Business Manager, I have honed my expertise across a broad range of business aspects. These include team management, supplier sourcing, product research, creation of purchasing systems, inventory management. Account & catalog management, financial oversight, PPC advertising, keyword research, product listing & optimization, and launch management. Depending on your specific goals, whether it's managing a team, launching a new product, improving ranking, increasing conversion, boosting brand awareness, or reducing advertising costs, my customized strategies are geared towards maximizing your success on Amazon's highly competitive platform. ⭐ Here's how I can help you win on Amazon ⭐ ✅ Operations Management ✅ Account Management ✅ Brand Management ✅ Amazon SEO and Product Listing ✅ Amazon PPC Setup and Management ✅ Product Launching ✅ Inventory Management ✅ Systems, Workflow, & SOP Building ✅ Metrics Management (KPIs) ✅ 80/20 Analysis ✅ Unique Bundling ✅ Custom Spreadsheet Tools 💪 Some of my proudest achievements 💪 ✅ Increasing my client's gross profit by 4x in just six months ✅ Independently launching over 30 products ✅ Developed my own framework for making buying decisions ✅ Created a custom replenishable system spreadsheet ✅ Expanded client's team from 2 to 8 members. 🏆 Feedback from my previous client🏆 "Kyle's knack for analysis and foresight are incredible. As our business manager, his proactive approach has made all the difference. Trust me, you won't find a better strategist for your business." – Pawel S. Contact me today to schedule a call and discuss your needs in more detail. Let's turn your Amazon goals into realities!Business Planning & StrategyMarketing Operations & WorkflowProject ManagementInventory ManagementPPC Campaign Setup & ManagementAmazon Advertising ConsoleAmazon PPCAmazon Seller CentralAmazon SEOAmazon WebstoreAmazon Private LabelAmazon Listing OptimizationAmazon ListingAmazon FBAAmazon
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.