We are looking for a part time experienced support staff
Basic job requirements:
- Moderating the support inbox, ensuring customers and potential customers receive responses within 24 hours of submission.
- Testing bug reports locally and logging them in our projects system, with appropriate detail and testing instructions, when a bug is confirmed as legitimate
- Pre-release quality assurance testing for every new release and product
- Creating tutorials, documentation, screencasts and other forum materials to help guide people to success
- This is a part time job. We expect you to provide 2-4 working hours daily, five days a week.
- This is a remote job; you can work from anywhere you want as long as you deliver your work on time.
- Working hours are flexible, no commitment on specific hours each day, but no ticket should pass 24 hours without having it answered.
- Good WordPress Knowledge.
- Obviously HTML & CSS.
- PHP (not a guru, no need for that, just some good skills to debug/edit/understand PHP codes).
- jQuery ( not a guru, just to understand the basics of it, to debug or edit some visuals effects and plugin adaptations).
- Experience with tools such as Firebug or Chrome Developer tools.
- Good written English and communicating skills.
- The patience of a saint and the ability to keep a cool head.
- Self-motivated and work well independently Meaning you don’t need to be nudged every step of the way and are proactive in tackling things that need to be done without direction.
- Willingness to learn new things and an aptitude for technology.
To have a real-work situation, we will be conducting a simple test for all the applicants. Kindly find the details below.
- Please complete these tasks http://tielabs.com/temp/support-tasks.pdf in a pdf or similar in English
- You should mention how many hours it took you to develop the answer and the documentation article.
- You should also mention what is the expected hour rate for this work.