We are looking for a proven leader with demonstrated ability around establishing and building a world class support team for a rapidly growing cloud platform.
- Establishing SLA's
- Setting up and configuring tools as required (Intercom, Zendesk), insuring no customer is left behind
- Writing strong and detailed KB articles
- Recruit, train, mentor and grow a support team
- Rescuing clients, preventing account cancellation
- Provide KPIs and analytics for leadership
You are process driven and believe in rolling up your sleeves. Customers are king in your book and you and your team don't stop until they are satisfied. You are a strong team leader that believes in a positive work culture and lead by example. You are a self starter with a 'give me the keys' approach to your role and area of the business.
We are a rapidly growing US startup with a team of 30 and have worked at a variety of companies including Apple, IBM, Google, Amazon, Ebay, Zynga, Ubisoft and Citibank. We are looking for a true leader to take the rapidly increasing demands of our support team and turn this area of the business into a shining example of customer success.
Support hours are 9am - 9pm EST. We use tools including Slack to communicate.
This is a full-time and demanding position with a potentially huge future. If you're proven and hungry - this is for you.
Please attach your resume and answer why you think you're our candidate!