Mondo Learning Solutions is in the market for a bilingual (English/Spanish) Online Learning Session Producer to host learning sessions for a global client in diversified power management industry.
Our client currently conducts more than 200 virtual learning sessions each year for its Front-line and Mid-level Managers in English and is has expanded its reach by offering classes in other languages. The number of classes to be conducted in Spanish is approximately 1 or 2 per month.
Working together, the Session Facilitators and the Session Producer deliver these learning sessions to approximately 20 to 25 participants.
Producer Duties and Responsibilities
The following is a high-level overview of the producer duties and responsibilities. Please note that additional detailed steps and responsibilities may be identified by the client or are outlined in each module facilitator guide that you will be provided:
1. Arrive at the session 30 minutes prior to the start time to complete pre-session producer duties as assigned by the client.
2. Handle all technical questions, issues, and problems that arise.
3. Facilitate session opening to include session kick-off and facilitator introduction as directed in the facilitator guide.
4. Manage chat and respond to any messages. Alert the facilitator when he or she needs to be involved or address something.
5. Manage breakout sessions.
6. Launch applications, set-up breakout rooms, and manage polling for the facilitator.
7. Clean up items after each session completion.
8. Complete and submit final reports as directed.
Additional Background Facts:
• Platform: Adobe Connect.
• Audience: Front-line and Mid-level Managers.
• Facilitators: Members of the Senior Leadership team or Human Resources team (Subject Matter Experts).
• Course Subjects: These are leadership development courses.
• Session times: Sessions are being conducted 24 x 7 around the world but our hosts are typically assigned to one of three regions: AMER, EMEA or APAC. The sessions being conducted in Spanish will be for the AMER region and scheduled in the Eastern Time Zone during traditional business hours. Class start times are typically 8:00 a.m. or 1:00 p.m. but they could request an earlier or later time based on participants’ needs.
• Session Duration: Each particular program has different session durations. The shortest being 2 hours and the longest being 4 hours Host pre-session duties, take 30 minutes (host start time is always 30 minutes before the session start time). Host post session duties, for a seasoned host, take about 15 minutes. Total time commitment is 45 minutes longer than the session duration.
• Session content: Mainly PowerPoint driven with breakout sessions, polling, and use of whiteboards.
• We use an 8 step process to train our hosts for the delivery of these sessions.
• Strong command of the English and Spanish language is required.
• Strong verbal communication skills and clear speaking voice.
• Detail oriented and organized.
• Professional demeanor.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment; adaptable to last minute changes.
• Capable of learning and mastering new software programs quickly.
• Solid problem solving and trouble-shooting skills.
• Demonstrates initiative; self-directed, ability to ask questions and proactively seek opportunities to assist others.
• Exhibits a high level of patience and enthusiasm.
• Previous experience or exposure to facilitating or producing online learning sessions is strongly desired.
• Experience or exposure to the Adobe Connect learning platform is also beneficial.