Our company is a full service auto glass repair and replacement company.
It’s a family owned and operated business that offers a wide range of second hand and new aftermarket glass, headlights, tail lights, mirrors and other car window accessories for all makes and models of cars, vans and 4WDs, servicing the greater Brisbane area.
We are currently seeking for a strong customer service oriented, fast-paced and self-motivated Admin/E-Commerce Assistant to come on board and demonstrate passion and determination to help drive their business forward with along term position.
As an Admin/E-Commerce Assistant, you will be responsible for the execution of a wide range of administrative tasks to help support the business.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Managing inventory and stock levels via Neto (an E-Commerce software platform)
• Research inventory discrepancies, document errors, and changes.
• Report discrepancies to management.
• Maintaining vendor relationships
• Managing E-Bay storeo
- Updating/writing product descriptions
- Updating product prices
- Updating/researching product images, utilising all online resources available
- Listing/updating/researching database of correct car make and models as
well as parts
• Providing exceptional customer service by responding to customer questions in an accurate and timely manner;maintain a high degree of professionalism in communication.
• Works independently and within a team on non-recurring and ongoing projects.
• Maintains confidentiality of all dealership, personnel and company matters.
• Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
***A detailed job description will be sent to interested candidates.**
IMPORTANT: Please note that your resume must summarise the responsibilities you've handled from your previous roles.*