Perform administrative and office support activities for one or multiple supervisors including fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, database maintenance and entry, and filing.
1. Answers phones, takes messages or answers all routine and non-routine questions and correspondence and assembles/maintains highly confidential and sensitive information.
2. Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary. Responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
3. Types and designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, and visual presentations. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
4. Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system.
5. Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing...