Last active: 2 days ago
I am Aliasger Trunkwala, a Master in computer science, a .Net c# software developer having full experience of more than 5 years and 3000 hours on odesk.
In my whole development experience, I have taken these responsibilities mainly:
-full stack software application development including specifications, software design, database schema, GUI Interface, Front-end, Back-end development, Bug tracking and issue solving, Support & closure.
- Maintenance and support as well as functionality enhancements for a company for it's online store more than 2 years. The main framework is aspdotnetstorefront.
- Deploying websites to the Hosting space or on a VHS.
- Worked with Amazon EC2 PAAS for software developments.
- In my past company, worked with a team of 5 developer to develop a custom CRM system known as loyalty-reward-program.
- Development for a car dealing/auctioning site and bug fixing and development support.
- Participated in client meeting to know their feedback and willing to do and provide more to them.
I have worked on these technologies mainly:
- C#,.NET, Win-form Applications as desktop applications' foundation,
- ASP.NET for web-applications, Asp.net MVC3/4/5 for next generation WebApps,
- Aspdotnetstorefront(ASPDNSF), nopCommerce as shopping-cart/eCommerce frameworks,
- MSSQL servers: Administration, Stored procedures, database Performance tweaking, various database objects,
-Entity framework 4/5/6 for Object relational mapping and Database-to-application layer classes,
- RESTfull Web Services with SOAP and Json,
- Amazon Email Services, Amazon Web Services, Amazon-EC2 to collaborate with Amazon services,
- CSS 3, HTML 5, bootstrap for responsive designing and for better user experience,
- Crystal Reports for reporting,
-Git, SVN, Team foundation server for version control,
- JIRA, ASANA, Trello for Development tracking, and much much more.
I am expert in software engineering and try too make my code more clear using OOPS concepts to scale-up the application over technology-stack and make code more understandable using commenting code and providing summary-text(This is necessary when you work on a complex and a bigger project).
My main aim is to provide my clients with the best solutions they can get and that also in timely fashion so that client is fully satisfied when the development process completes. Apart from that, I am a quick learner and can gain grip over new things easily over small amount of time.
Thanks for reading,