Hire the best Business Managers in Brazil
Check out Business Managers in Brazil with the skills you need for your next job.
- $100 hourlyI have spent over 28 years in the corporate, structured finance, investment banking, financial services and healthcare sectors where I gained considerable business management experience at board level in both medium and large enterprises. This has equipped me with broad and intricate knowledge of successfully developing, implementing and maintaining business models, processes and procedures. As Business Development Executive and Chief Operations Officer, I have been instrumental in managing and implementing corporate governance frameworks, developing long-term goals, guiding the strategic direction of companies, contract management and 3rd party negotiations. On a daily basis I take on the role of mentor, transferring knowledge and experience to young entrepreneurs to drive profit margins, and develop growth opportunities by drafting business plans, strategic documents and tender documents for both government and corporate bidding processes. Further , I am fluent in both English and Portuguese.Business ManagementTender DocumentStrategic PlanExecutive SummaryCorporate StrategyResearch & StrategyBusiness WritingBusiness PlanRequest for ProposalCorporate GovernanceContent WritingBusiness DevelopmentCorporate Law
- $20 hourlyMy dearest UpWorkers! I'm here to offer you hard work and talent! Not to mention experience in several fields. I like understanding my client's needs and better adjusting my services for a greater output! In other words, tell me what you need, and I'll do my best to achieve it! CREDENTIALS/PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE — Member of the Linguistics Diversity Collegiate of The State of Rio Grande do Sul - Brazil — Professional full-time translator/interpreter — Portuguese native speaker — Certified Interpreter — Graduated in Translation and Subtitling — I hold a Business BA degree — I own a company called Galpão Zophie - focused on Translation-related and Cultural related projects I work with: TRANSLATION/SUBTITLING — terminology-checking techniques — editorial review — style manuals: e.g., Netflix (SRT), publishing guides — transcription, time-coding and subtitling — WEBSITES/JSON/HTML/TXT FILES — MEDICAL translation CONSECUTIVE CERTIFIED INTERPRETER - LANGUAGE STAT PROJECTS MANAGEMENT — +5 years of project management experience through public edicts and Foundations - Including but not limited to Governmental projectsBusiness ManagementGhostwritingTechnical TranslationSEO Keyword ResearchWebsite LocalizationMedical TranslationSimultaneous InterpretingTranslationWordfastProofreadingLokaliseVoice-OverCopywritingSubtitlesTranscription Timestamping
- $10 hourlyI hold a degree in Accounting and a post-graduate qualification in Financial Management from a reputable institution. Additionally, I have completed courses in leadership and financial accounting, enhancing my language skills. I am not only proficient in administrative tasks but have also explored my artistic side, delving into theater and video production. Previously, I served as a successful commercial manager, where I honed my ability to create social media posting schedules, generate engaging content, and research professional profiles and competitors on LinkedIn to maintain up-to-date databases. Currently, I am involved with a platform that provides recommendations for places and user experiences. Living in a picturesque beach town, I showcase its natural beauty and captivating locales through concise videos. In summary, I bring extensive expertise in administration and finance, backed by exceptional team management skills and a proven track record of achieving outstanding results. I possess a passion for creative endeavors and content creation across various social media platforms. Moreover, I have experience in researching professional profiles and consistently updating databases, with particular focus on LinkedIn. Lastly, I draw inspiration from the breathtaking surroundings of my beachside community.Business ManagementMedia & EntertainmentPhoto RetouchingMedical Billing & CodingVideo Intro & OutroUser Experience StrategyUser ExperienceCreative WritingEditing & ProofreadingManagement SkillsVideo Editing & ProductionCreative StrategyEditorial CalendarVideo Capture Device
- $18 hourlyMarketing strategic consultant with 7+ years of experience on Upwork. Proven ability to manage and grow businesses bringing creative solutions, provide excellent customer service, and execute tasks efficiently and accurately. Skills + Customer service: Expert in providing excellent customer service in Portuguese and English. Proven ability to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently, and build positive relationships with customers. +Virtual assistant: Experienced in providing a wide range of virtual assistant services, including administrative, marketing, and customer service tasks. +International trade: Experienced in international trade, with a strong understanding of import and export regulations. Proven ability to negotiate favorable terms with suppliers and partners. +Dropshipping: Specialist in dropshipping to Brazil. Proven ability to find reliable suppliers, manage inventory, and fulfill orders efficiently. +Data analysis: I can collect, analyze, and interpret data to identify trends and patterns. +Translation: Fluent in Portuguese and English. Experienced in translating documents, websites, and marketing materials. +Social media: Experienced in managing social media accounts, ads campaign creating engaging content, and driving traffic to websites. +Microsoft Office: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. +Sales techniques: I can build relationships with clients, set up creative strategies and close deals. EXPERIENCE: -Marketing strategic consultant FAS Salvador, Brazil 2023 - Present Created benchmarking and built best-in-class strategies for the foundation's individual donor fundraising. -General Manager Everdear&co Salvador, Brazil 2019 - 2023 Managed all aspects of the business, including customer service, social media, marketing, and logistics. Grew the business by 50% in 2021. Launched a new website and social media presence in 2022. -Senior Transport and Logistics Assistant KT Group Toronto, Canada 2022 - Present Managed all aspects of the transport and logistics department, including scheduling shipments, managing inventory, and resolving customer issues. Grew the department's efficiency by 10% in 2022. -Community Manager Mighty Moderators Toronto, Canada 2022 - Present Managed the community for Meta for Business, the social media platform for businesses. -Customer Service Agent Globalegrow Gearbest Shenzhen, China 2016 - 2019 Provided customer service in Portuguese and English. Managed the Portuguese customer service team. Translator Translated workshops, lectures, videos, and books from English to Portuguese. Worked with a team of translators to ensure the accuracy and quality of the translations. Education Bachelor International Relations Federal University of Bahia Salvador, Brazil Awards and recognition Upwork Top Rated Freelancer (2021, 2022) Upwork Rising Talent (2020) I am a highly motivated and results-oriented individual with a strong work ethic. I am confident that I can be a valuable asset to your team. Please feel free to contact me at to discuss your needs further.Business ManagementBusiness DevelopmentCustomer ServiceSupply Chain ManagementShopifyDropshippingAdministrative SupportBrazilian PortugueseLogistics ManagementEnglish to Brazilian Portuguese TranslationMarketing StrategyInternational BusinessEmail HandlingSocial Media ManagementOrder Tracking
- $40 hourlyMore than fifteen (15) years developing communication strategies on tangible and intangible products and services. Leadership skills, business vision and adaptation to new market situations. Extensive experience in business process design and negotiation. Excellent communication skills in multidisciplinary teams, with strong results orientation. Competences: communicative, empathetic, leadership, proactivity.Business ManagementRequirement AnalysisBusiness CasesBusiness ValuationBusiness IntelligenceProject Management ProfessionalBusiness ModellingManagement SkillsBusiness AnalysisBusiness Development
- $35 hourlyWith over 15 years of both Project and Service Delivery Management experience, I have a lot of experience working with US based clients, at all levels of companies from large corporations to start ups. Interested in Project Management, Service Delivery Management, Data Entry, Research and Pre-Sales activities. Both ITIL and PSM certified (Agile), having experience with managing IT development teams as well for product development and implementation.Business ManagementData AnalysisContinuous ImprovementProject ManagementData CollectionManagement SkillsPre-SalesAgile Software DevelopmentProject Risk ManagementData EntryAgile Project ManagementCRM Software
- $50 hourlyI'm experienced Business Developer, I've worked with inDriver during 3 years launching their ride hailing app in Brazil from implemantation until it became the 3rd largest ride hailing operator in Brazil. Also worked doing translations for the company (marketing material, push notifications, official communications). I also worked in a law firm as a lawyer in civil and labor law in Brazil, with this experience I've also helped companies to establish their legal entity and worked as consultant about labor law. I am good at communications with people and developed with local partners marketing research and marketing strategies for launch companies. I also have experience in the deliveries market where I've work for almost 2 years as Business Development Representative where I did KPI's analysis, launching strategy, aquisition team coordination, team building and recruitment. Wether you are looking for launching a company or need consultant, or translation and localization for your material I am here.Business ManagementMicrosoft ExcelBusiness AnalysisMarket ResearchLegal ConsultingPeople ManagementMarketingTranslation
- $60 hourlyExecutive with more than 13 years of experience in the Commercial and Operations area, in large multinational and national companies in the Oil and Gas and Maritime segment, with expertise in leadership, strategic planning, as well as management focused on growth and results. Being responsible for the sales, purchasing and operations teams, in the fulfillment of business goals, acting in the planning, organization, direction and control of the areas. Monitoring results and KPI's for better performance of activities. Strong negotiation with customers and suppliers. Experience in developing strong relationships with port authorities; Management of bidding processes in the offshore market, in addition to risk management. Closing of the best contracts with positive financial impacts for the company. Efficiency in the development of activities,Business ManagementBusiness PresentationSupply Chain & LogisticsLogistics ManagementDerivatives TradingContinuous ImprovementMicrosoft OfficeCommercial StyleProject LogisticsContract NegotiationBusiness
- $250 hourlyI am a passionate self-taught Engineer/ Manager at Technology, Engineering, Organizational Structures, People Management, Project Management and Process Management. Challenges which demand high quality results with less resources have always attracted me the most. Such as applying technological / methodological innovations and keeping the risk levels under control. I am willing to take risks and keep the danger at relative distance. I seek for growth balance considering Innovation, Organization, Planning and Control.Business ManagementNetwork ArchitectureTech & ITOpen SourceCybersecurity ManagementProject ManagementLeadership SkillsNetwork EngineeringNetwork Administration
- $33 hourly✅ TOP RATED PLUS ✅ 🌟 100% Job Success 🌟 ⚡ $600k+ earned independently via Upwork ⚡ 23,000+ hours worked ⚡ 70+ satisfied clients ⚡ 10+ years of experience in Project and Operations Management ⚡ Past clients and employers include: Dropbox, Pinterest & Google (verifiable) Welcome to my Upwork profile, I'm Izabel. My Operations and Project Management experience spans over 10 years and clients such as Dropbox, Google and Pinterest (among many other notable companies). A key facet of my role involves acting as a liaison between clients and teams, ensuring smooth communication and workflow, and making sure client expectations are met. I excel in building and managing remote teams, recruiting for diverse roles, and ensuring projects are delivered on time and with high quality. I'm also a ClickUp expert, but my experience spans across multiple platforms, including Asana, Trello, Notion, Jira and Airtable. You've arrived at the right place if you're seeking seamless operations and project management. Let's transform your business together :-)Business ManagementMarketing Operations & WorkflowBusiness ConsultingDigital Project ManagementLocalizationAirtableClickUpERP SoftwareOperations Management SoftwareRecruitingManagement ConsultingBusiness OperationsProject ManagementBusiness DevelopmentBusiness Plan
- $32 hourlyI have an in-depth knowledge of both Portuguese (mother tongue) and English (fluent speaker - acquired through many years of studying and 10 years of living in England). I specialise in translations from English to Portuguese and vice-versa, with attention to fact and nuance, so that the intent and tone of the original meaning are preserved. I have a very strong work ethic, with great attention to detail and adherence to agreed deadlines.Business ManagementProofreadingContent WritingMicrosoft OfficeBrazilian Portuguese to English TranslationEnglish to Brazilian Portuguese TranslationSales ManagementRetail Ops ManagementAdministrative SupportTranslation
- $25 hourlyInnovative and strategic brand builder... I'm always looking for the next big idea! Strong aptitude and understanding of the cultural micro/macro trends and consumer behavior Over 5+ years of experience in technical sales and eCommerce digital leader for fashion and foods. Skilled in: • Content Development • Content Manager • Copywriting • Storytelling • Social Media (paid & organic) • E-mail Marketing • Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Content Development • Keyword Research • Marketing Strategy • Influencer Marketing • Sales • Digital Brand Strategy • Brand Positioning • E-commerce Manager Content about Cosmetics, Life Style, Fashion, Health, Nutrition, Techonology, Fitness, Business, and others. Translation: English, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese.Business ManagementContent WritingContent CreationSearch Engine OptimizationTranslationSocial Media ManagementStorytellingContent StrategySocial Media MarketingCopywritingContent ManagementSocial Media Marketing PlanInternet MarketingEditorial Writing
- $30 hourlyI have a solid experience in the area, including working as Senior Revenue Operations Associate at Nethone in Poland, Senior Sales Ops Analyst at Zebra Technologies in Czech Republic, and also as Finance Planning Specialist for 4 years at Nike Inc. Brazil, managing a P&L of US$ 1 Billion revenue/year, besides more 6 years in other Multinationals.Business ManagementFinancial ModelingJiraOutreach StrategySalesforceDatabaseMS ExcelSalesForecastingBudget PlanFinancial PlanningBusiness IntelligenceMicrosoft Power BISQLSAP
- $10 hourlyBusiness Development Manager | Technical Sales Executive | Sales Manager | Senior Sales Engineer * More than 15 years experiences in the Energy Industry (Oil & Gas) with a positive result and impact, performing duties with regarding technological products and services to innovate and implement on Onshore and Offshore sector of Brazil Oil & Gas market . A proven Senior Manager with expertise in Business Development, Business Strategy, Business Planning, Inventory, P&L, HS&E, Process Improvement, Strategic Planning, Sales Management, Negotiation, among others. * Ensuring the achievement of monthly productivity, growth and client retention goals. * Overall operational management of cross-functional teams including creative and client service. *Working with the Finance Department to ensure overall fiscal health and management of the local operation. * Day-to-day management of the account service team, the achievement of revenue targets, expense management, efficiency and budget adherence.Business ManagementCustomer ServiceManagement SkillsBusiness DevelopmentEmployee RelationsCustomer Relationship ManagementPrice & Quote NegotiationProject Risk ManagementAutomationBudget ManagementContract ManagementCustomer SupportCustomer SatisfactionCustomer RetentionContinuous Improvement
- $200 hourlyI'm a marketing manager at my own company, since 2015 I'm responsible for the company's social media focusing only on the Chinese public living in Brazil. I'm experienced in cultural differences in both social and business, communication with Brazilians and Chinese and focusing on the specific needs of this market spot.Business ManagementBrazilian Portuguese DialectReal EstateReal Estate MarketingAdvertisementMarketingManagement SkillsFreelance MarketingMarketing PresentationMarketing Management
- $25 hourlyPROFES SIONA L GOAL Obtain an international position with a focus on expanding personal, professional and attributional QU ALI FICATIONS - Advanced English - Basic Spanish - SAP System Key User and experience in other ERP's - SaaS - Sales Force - Market Place - Office pack - Marketing and Sales Course in LondonBusiness ManagementSocial Media ManagementCosmeticsMarketingOrder ManagementERP SoftwareCustomer Relationship ManagementSales ManagementChemistryCustomer ServiceSalesSalesforce CRMRelationship ManagementClient ManagementSAP
- $250 hourlyResults-oriented and creative professional with a drive to help the current businesses become more profitable in their operations and impacts. Attested experience in different areas of Business Administration and Higher Education. I have been working as ad hoc Consultant.Business ManagementResearch & DevelopmentSustainabilityWritingTechnical Project Management
- $35 hourlyUnderstanding customer needs and market desire, define the best strategy to fulfill them optimizing the use of available resources. That is what my expertise is about!Business ManagementProcess DevelopmentProcess ImprovementManagement SkillsBusiness AnalysisKey Account ManagementEcommerceAgile Project ManagementProduct DevelopmentScrumJiraProject ManagementProduct StrategyProduct Management
- $40 hourlyAccomplished Partnership Manager offering +10 years of experience developing and maximizing IT sales. Diligent in building and retaining partnerships by providing support and attentive service. Expertise in marketing strategies, product promotion and merchandising to achieve market penetration. Successful record of expanding network connections through persuasive brand imaging.Business ManagementContract NegotiationBrazilian Portuguese AccentPartnership CoachingPartnership DevelopmentPartnership AgreementPartnership & Collaborations OutreachCommunicationsBusiness PresentationBrand PositioningPeople ManagementMarketing PresentationBusiness DevelopmentInternational DevelopmentInternational Marketing
- $15 hourlyWith over 10 years of experience in marketing, design and photography, I seek new challenges daily, putting my knowledge into practice and dedicating myself to deliveries with soul and identity.Business ManagementPhotographUser ExperienceMarketingArt Direction
- $45 hourlyI have more than 20 years of experience as International Trader (Products and services), working for Brazilians and multinational companies with an ascending career, taking on strategic positions like: New Businesses Development Manager (for the local - Brazil and international markets) in both B2B and B2C; Foreign Trade Manager (Import and Export), product and service manager, marketing, supply chain (procurement and purchasing) and integrated logistics door-to-door (Brazil and international). Responsible for teams coordination and leadership: technical, commercial and third parties collaborators, embracing the hiring process, training, evaluation and performance follow-up.Business ManagementSalesCold CallInternational BusinessForeign Exchange MarketSales ManagementBusiness Planning & StrategyPurchasing ManagementOnline Sales ManagementLogistics Management
- $40 hourlyGraduated in Business Management with five years of experience within the IT Industry, performing activities mainly related to data analysis and business operations. For two years, I have been working as First Team Scout for Santos FC, one of the biggest clubs in Brazil. Helped developing the Analysis department of Owl Stats, a start-up focused on performance analysis of players and teams. Deep knowledge of Players and teams specially over Brazilian, South American, and European markets. Strong knowledge of football trends mainly related to innovative technology and new methodologies within football player analysis.Business ManagementAgile Project ManagementBusinessBig DataBusiness OperationsBusiness IntelligenceScrumForecastingMicrosoft OfficeManagement SkillsData CollectionData AnalysisData VisualizationPythonTableau
- $35 hourlyI am proactive, workaholic, team worker, self-motivated, challenges lover, and keep my best efforts ro reach the goals for the company I work for,Business ManagementAdministrative SupportFinanceManagement Skills
- $35 hourlyWith my three years of experience in business management with several clients, I can offer your company excellent strategic planning, focused on achieving objectives, with follow-up metrics. In addition, I offer your enterprise the construction of the OKR methodology, which breaks down your goals in "step by step" so that they are achievable! Do your employees have well-defined roles? Do they know which attributions are their responsibility or those of another sector? If not, you need a Job Description and Organization Chart so that your business is 100% prepared for your company's growth. Are you thinking about a selection process? I can prepare a document for you that will guide your company's selection processes, so that you hire the most suitable professional for your company's needs. I also offer financial planning and management materials, fully customized for your business.Business ManagementTracking Goal RestructureBusiness StrategyBusiness Analysis
- $30 hourlyPROFESSIONAL SUMMARY As a project manager, I am used to working with PMBOK practices and agile methodologies, which allows for more assertive delivery and a higher level of satisfaction for the end customer. I also help business owners and managers to focus on what matters in a business, its growth. In an analytical and self-manageable way, I take care of activities related to the administrative and financial departments, always striving for effective delivery, above all else.Business ManagementPersonal AdministrationEmail CommunicationGoogle WorkspaceProject ManagementManagement SkillsData AnalysisAdministrateAnalytical PresentationCustomer Feedback DocumentationFinance & AccountingMicrosoft ProjectAgile Project ManagementMicrosoft Office
- $20 hourlyHello there! Struggling to derive actionable insights from your data? 😕 Spent countless hours attempting to analyze data for your business? I've got you covered!😎 I strongly believe that an insightful data analysis is the first thing that companies have to do to develop an effective growth strategy that can genuinely result in increased revenue and effectively reduced costs. I can help you better understand your data to optimize the revenue operations (marketing, sales and customer experience) of your company. Utilizing practical insights to advance your business to a new level is my goal. My objective is to transform your datasets into meaningful information, translating insights into practical action plans based on data-driven approaches. I can help you with ✅ Creating dynamic and insightful data visualizations ✅ Designing data-driven reports ✅ Developing analytical dashboards ✅ Providing data-driven recommendations for marketing, sales, and customer experience strategies ✅ Conducting in-depth data mining and trend analysis 📈 All of this provides - Effective data-driven communication to inform, engage, and persuade your teams, potential leads, and clients - Analytical insights as professional tools to enhance your decision-making - Increased revenue by strategically targeting key opportunities 📋 My workflow it’s 1 - Gaining a comprehensive understanding of your business operations 2 - Taking note of your concepts, the challenges you're targeting, and the goals you aim to achieve 3 - Delivering optimal data-driven solutions for your business (ranging from in-depth research to dashboards, machine learning solutions, and more) 🛠 My tools Excel, Google Sheets, Tableau, Power BI, SQL, Python (with libraries like Matplotlib and Seaborn), machine learning algorithms, no-code solutions such as Knime, PowerPoint/Google Presentations, and more. 🧑🏾 More about me With over 7 years of experience in data analysis within revenue operations (marketing, sales and customer experience) acquired through my roles at reputable publicly listed companies like Embraer (EMBR3), Mercado Livre (MELI), Locaweb (LWSA3), and others. I am an open-minded and approachable professional, recognized for my focus on delivering results and my unwavering commitment to meeting deadlines. I am dedicated to continuous learning. This dedication ensures that I can consistently enhance and deliver exceptional outcomes for your business and projects. 👋🏾 Send me a message Please reach out to me if you want to elevate your company to the next level of performance with data-driven insights. Keywords: Data analyst | Data analysis | Analytics | Business insights | Revenue optimization | Data-driven decisions | Reporting and visualization | SQL | Data mining | Trend analysis | Machine learning | Excel proficiency | Tableau | Power BI | Problem-solving skillsBusiness ManagementData EntryGraphic DesignData VisualizationBusiness PresentationEducation PresentationData AnalysisCopywritingMarketing
- $20 hourlyOVERVIEW OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE * Great experience in supporting Brazilian and foreign executives * Dynamic, positive, responsible, organized, result-oriented, team-worker, good performance even under pressure, always aiming for excellent product quality, experienced, mature, knows how to handle confidential matters and sensitive information * Extensive computer skills (Windows and Microsoft Office.Business ManagementAdministrateMicrosoft ExcelBusiness PresentationDatabaseManagement SkillsMicrosoft WordFilingTime ManagementMicrosoft Office
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.