Hire the best Policy Analysts in the United States
Check out Policy Analysts in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $85 hourlyI develop insights that assist startups, enterprises, and entrepreneurs in developing products, entering a new market or competitive better in their current industry. My motto is simple: "Intelligence to Dominate" Let's help you dominate your industry. Specialties - -Market Research -Competitive Inteligence -Industry Insights -Risk Analysis -OSINT (open-source intelligence) -Policy (analysis, creation, training) -Intelligence gathering -Threat assessments (insider threats, CI, espionage) -Due-diligence -Cyber security (policy, assessment) Are you entering a new market? Developing a new product? Need information on your competitors? Investing in a startup? Need a security assessment? Need internal policies developed? Or just need accurate quality research conducted? If so, contact me! I can help ensure you have what you need in order to succeed.Policy AnalysisIndustry ResearchInternational RelationsRisk AssessmentTopic ResearchRegulatory IntelligenceIndustry KnowledgeFinancial AnalysisSecurity AnalysisBusiness IntelligenceTrend AnalysisMarketing Data AnalyticsCompetitive Analysis
- $150 hourlyCalifornia licensed attorney and legislative consultant with nine years experience working in and around the California State Legislature, holding top positions for members of both the Senate and the Assembly. Former extern for the now Chief Judge of the Sacramento Division of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of California. Graduate of McGeorge School of Law, with Distinction, and a member of the Traynor Honor Society for academic excellence, as well as a primary editor for the legislative section of the McGeorge Law Review. Available for legal research and writing, including pleadings, law and motion practice, demand and settlement letter drafting, alternative dispute resolution, document review, limited scope representation, general legal advice, etc., as well as legislative and regulatory tracking, drafting and analysis. Currently working remotely from Antigua, Guatemala.Policy AnalysisLegal TerminologyState Bar of CaliforniaPublic PolicyPoliticsLitigationLegal PleadingsPublic AffairsLegal NegotiationDraftingAlternative Dispute ResolutionLegal DraftingLegal WritingProofreadingLegal Research
- $55 hourlyJ.D. specializing in international ocean law and policy. Demonstrated history of working with various domestic, foreign, and international law topics related to ocean health. Develops national aquaculture and seafood policy. Supported developing countries in international climate change negotiations. Contributed to international guidelines on sustainable fisheries management. Experience in both state and federal government handling environmental issues. Skilled in legal writing and research, project management, and strategic planning. Professional working proficiency in Spanish.Policy AnalysisLegal ResearchEnvironmental LawProject ManagementLegal ConsultingStrategic PlanningTranslationWritingInternational Law
- $35 hourlyI am a researcher bringing advanced quantitative, qualitative, legal, and economic analysis skills to questions in health, innovation, competition, and labor policy. I have authored academic publications, white papers, and blog posts, have taught economics to MBA, MA, and undergrads and presented at academic conferences. LEGAL ANALYSIS: analysis of laws, bills, regulations and guidances. QUANTITATIVE RESEARCH: Statistical and data analysis software (R, SQL; Data Visualization (Tableau); Excel); PhD training in Econometrics and Statistics; (linear regression, logistic regression, survival analysis, anova, etc.) Research Design; management of empirical research projects ECONOMIC ANALYSIS: PhD economist (industrial organization, economic theory); economics instructor (Managerial Economics (MBA); Health Economics (graduate); undergraduate micro and macro QUALITATIVE RESEARCH: survey design; directed interviews; coding of textual information COMMUNICATIONS SKILLS: Staff researcher/writer for health industry publication; authored white papers, academic publications, blog posts; teaching (health economics; managerial economics (MBA)), managing editor for academic publication. SUBJECT AREAS Health Policy Innovation Policy Competition/Antitrust LaborPolicy AnalysisPublic PolicyPublic HealthEconometricsHealthcareEconomic AnalysisAcademic EditingAcademic WritingStatisticsData AnalysisData CollectionArticle WritingEconomicsLegal ResearchAcademic Research
- $175 hourlyI'm new to Upwork.com, but I'm am experienced freelance consultant, policy analyst, and technical writer whose life's work has been to communicate complicated science and technology issues to the general public, attorneys, and the scientific and technical (S&T) community. Though I am comfortable writing on a wide range of STEM-related topics, I am generally a quick study when it comes to legal and policy issues outside of my field; however, I will only apply for and accept projects for which I am confident in my ability to deliver high-quality material. In short summary, I've worked, supported, and learned from some of the best organizations and institutions in the country, including the American Bar Association, Emory University, Duke University, Georgetown University, Georgia Tech, the University of Texas System, the United States Department of Health and Human Services, the United States Department of Homeland Security, the United States Department of Defense, IP-focused law firms, Science & Technology (S&T)-focused policy think tanks, and non-profits. I appreciate your time and consideration. If there is any additional information you need, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Best regards, William Furlow J.D., M.S.Policy AnalysisWhite Paper WritingLife SciencePolicy WritingDraft DocumentationIntellectual Property LawScience & MedicineLegal ResearchContent WritingBiochemistryRegulatory ComplianceDocument AnalysisMolecular BiologyWhite PaperBiotechnology
- $50 hourlyI'm an attorney with experience in public policy, regulatory work, and litigation in a variety of different settings. I've helped friends with contracts, custody cases, and more. I have strong writing and research skills, and learn quickly.Policy AnalysisMarketingBusiness ServicesPoliticsBusinessLitigationLegalLegal ResearchHousingAcademic ResearchBlog WritingContract DraftingLegal Writing
- $50 hourlyI have experience assisting in resume/cv writing, LinkedIn revamping, college application advice, Spanish-English document translation, writing templates and editing, and much more! I want to help you succeed and will work for you to get the best results!Policy AnalysisApplication Review & OptimizationCollege & UniversityLinkedIn Profile OptimizationEssay WritingCover Letter WritingEmail & NewsletterResume WritingDocument FormattingTranslationSpanish TutoringWriting CritiquePolicy WritingPublic Policy
- $75 hourlyI spent the first three and a half years of my legal career at a civil litigation firm in Great Falls, where I developed my skills as an advocate in both transactional and litigation- oriented matters. I successfully represented clients in matters involving insurance coverage and defense, complex products liability, real estate transactions, and a variety of other legal matters. I was privileged to represent the town of Browning in a water rights dispute before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. Likewise, I authored the amicus brief for the Montana Defense Trial Lawyers Association in the case of Meek v. Eighth Judicial District, which examined arbitrary health care pricing in the context of civil lawsuits. My diverse practice experience, along with my skills as a litigator and advocate, can be an asset for a variety of different clients. I also had the great privilege of serving as the Director of Elections at the Montana Secretary of State’s office. I successfully represented the office during the legislative session, assisted in the defense of a federal voting rights lawsuit before the U.S. Supreme Court, and was Montana’s chief elections official charged with administering the first congressional special election in nearly half a century. I also served at the Montana State Auditor’s office as a legal policy advisor. I worked to examine the pharmaceutical industry and create consumer-focused legislative solutions to combat rising prescription drug prices. At the same time, I managed a caseload of insurance and securities regulatory matters, and represented the Auditor’s office in a unit determination matter before the Board of Personnel Appeals. In January of 2021, I was appointed as the General Counsel, then Chief Deputy Attorney General, at the Montana Department of Justice. I supervised more than 50 attorneys and support staff working in areas of criminal prosecution and appeals, consumer protection, multi-state antitrust litigation, and general civil litigation. I provided legal advice and counsel to the Attorney General and the Department of Justice. Most recently, I took on the role of Chief Legal Counsel and Director of Government Affairs for the Montana Family Foundation. In this role, I am responsible for all litigation and legal services provided on behalf of the Foundation, which includes legal services to a variety of elected officials throughout the State of Montana. Further, I am responsible for developing and executing a successful government affairs program both during the regular and interim legislative sessions in Montana. With my broad experience and background, I am confident that I can provide quality legal analysis, service, and consultation for any client. I am licensed in Montana state and federal court, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court.Policy AnalysisWritingContent EditingEditing & ProofreadingPolicy DevelopmentPolicy WritingLegal ResearchLegal Practice ManagementLegal WritingLegal ConsultingContract LawConsumer ProtectionPharmaceutical IndustryLitigationCivil Law
- $76 hourlyI am a Political Analyst and content writer with an MA in International Relations and over 10 years of experience working for an international media consultancy, the United Nations, Government and various NGOs. I have composed strategic political advice for Ambassadors and Senior UN officials, written political reports and analyses, helped blue chip company clients improve their media performance, and wrote compelling copy for start-ups. I am now helping my clients excel so that they can bring their organizations or projects to the next level. I currently reside in the US and have studied, lived and worked in Germany, Japan, UK, Haiti, Philippines and Somalia. Professional background: I started my career working for a UK-based media consultancy providing multinational company executives with data-based analytical reporting. Working directly with PR departments of international blue chip companies, I provided insightful analysis to improve our clients media performance and media strategy. Following working on human rights issues in the Philippines, where I implemented several donor-funded projects jointly with local partner organizations. I joined the UN to continue working on human rights issues, then shifted my focus to political work. This allowed me to hone my research, analysis and writing skills and my responsibilities were expanded to include consulting to Senior UN officials. Switching to the German Foreign Office as Political Advisor for UN matters was a natural next step. In my most recent assignment I was working as a Policy Analyst for a New York-based think tank with focus on the work of the UN Security Council. Education: Master’s degree in International Relations from Hult International Business School in London and a Bachelor’s degree in Asian and Middle Eastern Studies from Bonn University in Germany. I also spent a semester studying Japanese at Senshu University, Japan. I am an English and German native speaker, with working-level knowledge of French. Publications: - Political analyses - Articles - Interviews - Social media content Get in touch if you need assistance with: - Copywriting - Blogs/articles/web content - Content for landing pages - LinkedIn posts/articles - Political analysis - Research - Data analysis - Developing a political strategy and key messaging - Developing political or human rights campaigns - Career advice - Project proposals Feel free to reach out to see if I can be helpful in other areas as well, I love what I do and will try to find a tailored approach to your specific needs. All the best, TiffanyPolicy AnalysisPolicy WritingAcademic WritingConduct ResearchData AnalysisInternational RelationsWritingAcademic ResearchPolicy DevelopmentPoliticsPublic PolicyHuman & Civil RightsContent WritingPolitical ScienceResearcher
- $25 hourlyI am an economist and a gearhead with a solid background in political economy, international relations, and automotive-related topics. I graduated cum laude with a B.A. in Economics and an M.A. in International Commerce and Policy with both degrees from George Mason University. Being a native English speaker with an advanced (C1) level of written and spoken Spanish, I have worked as a consultant, researcher, and analyst for business development and risk analysis projects in Colombia and Ecuador. In addition, I worked as an auto mechanic and have been involved in motorsports (drag and Auto-X). I can cover various automotive topics such as performance and tuning, repairs and maintenance, and product reviews. I can offer assistance in the following areas: - Academic and professional writing on a wide range of topics related to economics, political economy, and international relations. - Researcher and analyst. - Content writing, copywriting, blogging, and proofreading. - Automotive content writing, copywriting, and blogs.Policy AnalysisResearch PapersEconomic AnalysisPolicy DevelopmentInternational RelationsBusiness AnalysisEconomicsContent Writing
- $30 hourlyHi! I'm Owen. I'm a plant biologist at Texas State and a freelance writer. My portfolio includes award-winning policy analysis, published original research, and a large number of articles about gardening. I'm not a professional freelancer, so I really only apply for jobs that interest me and/or jobs for which I think I'm especially qualified.Policy AnalysisEnvironmental ScienceCopywritingContent WritingPolicy WritingWritingScientific WritingContent CreationPublic PolicyBlog WritingArticle WritingScientific ResearchBotany
- $60 hourlyB.A. in History and Political Science, with Distinction, Barnard College of Columbia University, '21 8 years of in-depth research and writing experience in a variety of subject areas. Able to conduct research quickly and thoroughly and present findings in a clear and concise manner. I specialize in social science research (especially economics, politics, and history) but am happy to research all topics and subject areas.Policy AnalysisContent WritingReport WritingPolicy WritingWritingResearch PapersPolitical ScienceEconomic AnalysisCreative WritingLegal Research
- $75 hourlyI'm an executive and attorney with 15 years of award-winning writing and editing expertise in a wide-range of areas, including: communications, legal, policy, journalism, public relations, business, academic, and grant writing. I was the second largest fundraiser in the country for one of the nation's largest non-profits. In that role, I wrote all of the organization's grants and proposals for corporations and institutional partners. As a consultant, I've worked with clients at for profits and non-profits on editing, project management, communications, contracts, opinion pieces, advertising, media placement, grant proposals, fundraising strategy, and program management. Prior to that, I won the top award for legal research and writing and taught legal writing and advocacy. I also wrote academic publications for the law journal on policy matters. Before that, I was a journalist and public relations professional, and I published communications pieces for newspapers, websites, advertising, blogs, and more.Policy AnalysisAcademic WritingNonprofit OrganizationProposal WritingBusiness WritingCover Letter WritingPolicy WritingResume WritingGrant Writing
- $45 hourlyStrategic Human Resources professional with four years of experience offering a broad HR background with expertise across multiple functions and disciplines. Actively enhancing efficiency, integrating HR processes, and implementing change management strategy. A team leader holding excellent interpersonal communications skills and the ability to generate interest, and employee engagement. Able to resolve arising issues and relate effectively with individuals at all organizational levels. Proficient at analyzing facts and developing innovative solutions to complex challenges with focus on helping to deliver on organizational goals and objectives.Policy AnalysisHuman Resources ConsultingHuman Resource ManagementStaff Recruitment & ManagementHuman Resources StrategyHuman Resource Information SystemHiring StrategyHuman Resources ComplianceNew Member OnboardingHR & Business ServicesTerminationIntercomCommunicationsAccounts Payable
- $150 hourlyDr. Deborah D. Stine is the Founder of the Science & Technology Policy Academy. The Science and Technology Policy Academy’s “Done for You” services can develop science and technology policy-related analysis and communication products and services including gathering information from experts and stakeholders. For more information and to see examples of her work, visit scitechpolicyacademy.com. Dr. Stine is a freelance consultant, policy analyst, writer, video producer, professor, teacher, trainer, and study director whose career has been dedicated to translating science and technology to policymakers, the public, students, and investors—AND translating policymakers, the public, students, and investors to the science and technology community. She has taught classes at many organizations, including the Foundation for Advanced Education in the Sciences at NIH, Rutgers University, the University of Idaho, Notre Dame, Princeton, Penn State, Ohio State, North Carolina State, West Virginia University, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Virginia Tech, and the MOST (Missouri) Policy Initiative. She was also a visiting professor in engineering studies at Lafayette College. Consulting clients include the Energy Futures Initiative, Catalyst Connection (manufacturing), Cleaner Cooking Coalition, and West Virginia University, where she has acted as study director for two studies on the Waters of West Virginia and Carbon Dioxide Reduction. She was Executive Director of the President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology (PCAST) at the White House from 2009-2012, during the first three years of the Obama Administration. During that time, she was the study director on a wide variety of science and technology policy topics including advanced manufacturing, spectrum allocation, influenza vaccine production, nanotechnology, networking and information technology, ecosystems and the economy, and STEM education that led to Obama Administration initiatives. At Carnegie Mellon, Dr. Stine was a Professor of the Practice for the Engineering and Public Policy Department and Associate Director for Policy Outreach for the Scott Institute for Energy Innovation from 2012-2018. Dr. Stine received the Carnegie Science Communication Award for her communication activities, particularly videos, for her work at Carnegie Mellon. From 2007-2009, she was a science and technology policy specialist with the Congressional Reseach Service. There she wrote reports on many topics including a comparison of the Apollo program, Manhattan Project, and Energy Research & Development programs; science and technology diplomacy; a primer on science and technology policy, ARPA-E, and the America COMPETES Act. From 1989-2007, she was at the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine—where she was associate director of the Committee on Science, Engineering, and Public Policy; director of the National Academies Christine Mirzayan Science and Technology Policy Fellowship Program; and director of the Office of Special Projects. While there, she received the highest staff award from the National Academies. She was the study director for the Rising Above the Gathering Storm report that led to the America COMPETES Act and the establishment of the Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E). Prior to coming to the Academies, she was a mathematician for the Air Force, an air-pollution engineer for the state of Texas, and an air-issues manager for the Chemical Manufacturers Association. She was also President of the League of Women Voters of Corpus Christi, and a member of the League’s Texas Board of Directors. Dr. Stine holds a BS in mechanical and environmental engineering from the University of California, Irvine, an MBA from what is now Texas A&M at Corpus Christi, and a PhD in public administration with a focus on science and technology policy analysis from American University. She resides in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.Policy AnalysisPublic PolicySciencePolicy WritingAcademic WritingResearch ProposalsEmployee TrainingSustainable EnergyPolicy DevelopmentProposal Writing
- $60 hourlyI am a PhD-level (Brandeis) researcher available to improve your academic writing (i.e., papers, dissertations, prospectuses) with a high level of attention to detail, appropriate grammar, professional tone, and clarity. My specialty is light to deep editing and commenting on the research designs and methods (qualitative and quantitative. Responsive to your editing instructions. I read/write every word. No CHAT GPT. No software programs. I also have coached clients on grant writing --NIH (R01s and SBIRs), SBA grants, fundraising letters, NSF, Swiss NSF, UC President's Postdoctoral Fellowship Program-- and faculty application packages. (See Grant Writing Profile for rates). Additional proofreading and editing experience with professional documents including college/graduate essays, statements of teaching, statements of research, and CVs. I bring two decades of experience proofreading/editing academic and government research reports. I have published over a dozen articles in peer-reviewed journals. As a current reviewer for several high-impact journals, I understand what you need to get published. Your written material will stand out due to the crisp writing and the removal of distracting errors in grammar, tense, punctuation, and syntax. Extensive knowledge of social science research politics, program evaluation, quality of care, health insurance, health, mental health, and autism. EDUCATION *Postdoctoral position at Center for Autism Research, University of Pennsylvania *Ph.D. in social policy research and management, GPA 4.0, The Heller School, Brandeis University, Waltham, MA *Master's in Public Policy (health track), GPA 3.82, Georgetown University Washington, DC *B.A. in Government, GPA 91.3 (95), Wesleyan University, Middletown, CTPolicy AnalysisAcademic EditingAcademic ProofreadingAcademic WritingResearch ProposalsAcademic ResearchBritish English DialectTutoringPolicy WritingScientific Literature Review
- $125 hourlyDiann Rust-Tierney has 37 years of experience as a lawyer, non-profit executive, policy analyst and legislative advocate. She has written blog posts and articles; direct mail and on-line fundraising copy; legal memoranda and briefs; legislative testimony; social media and website content. She has designed and delivered adult training programs. She has designed and implemented performance appraisal systems and developed management protocols and procedures. In addition to her legal training and management experience, Rust-Tierney has experience and background in strategic communications and the performing arts. She is a member of SAG-AFTRA. She has a particular interest in the intersectionality of legal policy advocacy and the performing arts. Ms. Rust-Tierney holds a JD from the University of Maryland School of Law and a BA from the College of Wooster.Policy AnalysisStrategic CommunicationGrant WritingLegal AssistanceLegal ResearchLegalPublic SpeakingPublic PolicyPolicy DevelopmentPolicy Writing
- $50 hourly- Have written about oil and gas industry of former Soviet Union since 1996 - Other topics of interest: conventional oil and gas in Africa, China, Iran, East Med; unconventional oil and gas in North America; electricity generation in FSU/East Europe; cybersecurity; oil and gas technology - Have written editorials, blog posts, white papers - Served as editor of NewsBase's FSU Oil & Gas Monitor, 1998 - 2002 and 2008 - 2015 - Experienced in copy-editing articles written by non-native English speakersPolicy AnalysisBusiness AnalysisEnergyTechnology & DigitalJournalism WritingBlog WritingReport WritingWhite Paper WritingNon-Fiction Writing
- $35 hourlyHave something complex you want to talk about? Me too. Let me do the deep-dive into your topic, finding all the relevant research and preparing a well-written report. I specialize in public policy research and am experienced in data sources, reports, academic articles, fact-checking, proofreading and all parts of the publication process. -blogs -long-form journalism -case studies -white papers -policy writing I can transform technical jargon into everyday language or prepare it for academic journals. I am naturally curious, working to fill any knowledge gaps and I am attentive to every word I choose, so I can give you complete and succinct writing.Policy AnalysisPublic PolicyAcademic WritingWritingAcademic ResearchPolicy WritingMicrosoft PowerPointData AnalysisProofreadingPolitical Science
- $40 hourlyI am a researcher, writer, and program evaluator for the city of Philadelphia. I utilize my honors degrees in Public Policy (B.A.) and Economics (B.S.) to perform government research and administer programs. I am passionate and enthusiastic about writing/ editing academic research papers, technical writing, resumes and cover letters, etc. Web content writing and design is a skill I have strengthened through multiple prior job experiences. Grammar excites me and I excel in composing clear, brief content. I have worked for the government and nonprofits in a variety of policy areas, ranging from housing to criminal justice. This shows my ability to jump into varied subject areas and quickly grasp the concepts and needs of a project. I have published multiple government and academic reports with concise, inviting, data-backed content.Policy AnalysisAcademic EditingWordPressWritingGrant WritingEconometricsProofreadingCanvaPolicy WritingEnglishEconomicsMicrosoft WordMicrosoft Excel
- $125 hourlyHello! I am a consultant specializing in creating engaging learning opportunities. Initial curriculum design, development of facilitator guides and resources, facilitating live sessions, and converting courses to interactive eLearning modules are all areas clients rely upon me to deliver quality work product. As a Certified Diversity Professional (CDP), I perform DEI audits, using my knowledge to inform and educate about the current state of inclusion within organizations, as well as steps that can be taken to build and improve DEI programs. My business, The Sleeper Group (TSG) has an amazing team of curriculum designers, eLearning specialists, and CDPs ready to support you, your clients, or your company. Having this team in place ensures that we have the right resources available at all times to provide quality deliverables. I look forward to supporting you!Policy AnalysisArticulate RiseArticulate StorylineLeadership TrainingElearningManagement ConsultingCreative WritingSustainabilityCommunications
- $88 hourlyI have 10+ years working for a non-profit. I have skills in grant writing, social media, policy writing (both internal and external), and political advocacy.Policy AnalysisPolicy WritingPolitical ScienceGrant Writing
- $65 hourlyI have over 40 years of experience in as such as microbiology and immunology toxicology, marine biology, aquaculture, fisheries, aquatic animal health, wildlife conservation policy, national/federal policy, and federal budget formulation and implementation. I have worked throughout the United States and collaborated with scientific projects in Germany and Russia. I have written successful grants ranging from $250 up to $750,000 funded from a wide range of federal, state, and non- profit grant programs. Grants have included equipment, salaries, travel, project supplies, and technical assistance. I am an experienced editor and have edited technical books, journal manuscripts, thesis, grant proposals, popular articles, blogs and novels. I have also written scientific articles, white papers, literature reviews, permit applications, regulatory documents, strategic plans, and a variety of environmental and risk assessments.Policy AnalysisBiologyMicrobiologyAdobe PDFBritish English AccentEnglish - North AmericaMicrosoft WordProofreadingScientific ResearchCommunity OutreachTraining & DevelopmentResume WritingTechnical EditingScientific Literature ReviewGrant Writing
- $40 hourlyA tech writer who specializes in document remediation, technical editing, procedural writing, and content migration from one format or platform to another. Long work history across multiple industries and a love for any new tech or subject matter. Also, I type 130 WPM!Policy AnalysisSecurity Policies & Procedures DocumentationInstruction ManualRegulatory ComplianceXMLTechnical EditingData EntryContent Management SystemCompany PolicyTechnical WritingMadCap SoftwareEditing & ProofreadingAdobe Creative SuiteMicrosoft OfficeCSS
- $50 hourlyWith more than five years experience on social, economic and environmental justice efforts, I understand how to use data as a powerful tool for storytelling, empowerment and change. I have global interest in bridging social challenges and opportunities. As a professional futurist and storyteller, I've worked diversely as independent consultant, much of which has focused on the future of workforce preparedness, education and greater equity. My work ranges from supporting Airbnb on more equitable business, to exploring the future of affordable housing. While the work has been excitingly diverse, the common thread is using research to inform strategic communications and tell stories to incite action on important issues of today, and tomorrow. I'm an excellent communicator, and a curious, responsible and compassionate worker. Please reach out if you think we could work together - I'd love to hear from you!Policy AnalysisPublic HealthProblem SolvingCritical Thinking SkillsPartnership DevelopmentResearch & StrategyData InterpretationForecastingGender AnalysisWritingResearch MethodsTopic ResearchData CollectionData Analysis
- $60 hourly7+ years experienced New York Bar licensed attorney with law degrees from New York and France. Extensive experience in corporate law, contracts drafting and negotiations, business incorporation, demand letters, business strategy, and international law matters. Also expertise in ESG and environmental law.Policy AnalysisInternational LawCorporate LawEnvironmental LawHuman & Civil RightsLegal ConsultingIntellectual Property LawContract LawLegal ResearchContract Drafting
- $100 hourlyEducation: Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology, Masters in Business Administration: Healthcare Management (MBA). Certification: Project Management Professional (PMP). Hi, my name is Jenny! My 13 year long career in healthcare is marked by achievements in driving the development and utilization of new projects and initiatives to support the attainment of quality measures, patient expectations, and operational goals. Now, I'm focusing on project management and related visualizations: project timeline view and burn down charts, risk management (root cause, Monte Carlo), project budget visualization, project status reports, presentations, dependency tracking, business case creation, business analysis, cost-benefit analysis, data analysis, etc.Policy AnalysisData VisualizationInfographicProcess DevelopmentProject ManagementUser FlowPitchbookMarketing Operations & WorkflowRequest for ProposalProject PlansMicrosoft PowerPointBudget ManagementBusiness AnalysisStakeholder Management
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.