Hire the best Sales Writing Specialists in the United States
Check out Sales Writing Specialists in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $50 hourlyI help organizations get out of their lane and join the bigger picture. That means getting you and your audience to speak the same language, without that pesky jargon getting in the way. I can help you with: * Website copy * Punchy, informative blogs * Social media ads * Emails that demand attention * Reports and case studies that connect * And more! (I love a challenge.) Want to see me geek out? Talk "science communication" to me. I've worked with some amazing intermediary organizations (including the Landscape Conservation Cooperatives in Western Alaska), and it's only strengthened my love for the craft. Change is interdisciplinary, but that invisible barrier isn't going away anytime soon. That's where I come in. Ocean fanatic, Alaskan-chic fashionista, and natural-born storyteller. Send me a message, and let's connect!Sales WritingSEO WritingWritingCopy EditingCreative WritingCopywritingContent WritingEmail CopywritingAd CopyFashion & BeautyBlog WritingProduct Description
- $50 hourly✅ Direct Response Copywriter 💵 Ecom Expert 💻 Digital Marketer 🎥Scriptwriter 📧 Email Sequences 🌪️Funnel Strategist I have written for: ⭐Snapchat ⭐AppSumo ⭐American Express ⭐7-Figure eCom Brands ⭐”2 Comma Club” Clickfunnels Pros "Warren’s copy increased our ecom client's automated campaigns 3.7x over the control on the first try. We’ll definitely be working with him again." Daniel Reifenberger Owner - Loyal Tribe Agency Good copywriting is hard. One of the biggest challenges business owners and entrepreneurs face is that they’re too close to their work to develop effective messaging. It’s not a bad thing - you should be slightly obsessed with what you do. But if your website isn’t getting clicks, your emails aren’t getting read, and not enough people are hitting “Buy Now” the problem might not be your strategy. It might be your copy. Powerful writing is SIMPLE. It's a LASER BEAM, not a shotgun. When you develop effective copy that speaks directly to the hearts and minds of your ideal target audience they WILL take action. 💡WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH ME💡 📌Partner Mindset: I look beyond the task at hand. If you hire me to rewrite your web copy, I’m going to look at where your traffic is coming from. I’m invested in your success, not just interested in completing a job and moving on. 📌Professionalism: Finding freelancers you can trust to deliver quality work and who are extremely responsive is tough. I pride myself on maintaining a level of professionalism with everyone I work with. 📌Lifelong Learner: I’ve studied countless masters of copywriting and continue to do so. I believe in continual learning and always make time to study copywriting, advertising, marketing, sales, psychology, etc… 📌Sales Pro: Unlike many copywriters, I worked in professional sales for over a decade. I understand cold outreach, the psychology of selling, and what motivates people to say yes to your offer. 📌Researcher: If you ever hire a copywriter and they start writing before they’ve done any research: run in the opposite direction. Taking the time to understand your target audience is the first step, and the most important step, in any web copy, branding, sales copy, or email marketing communication. 📣WHAT MY CLIENTS ARE SAYING📣 "Working with Warren has been great. He's a smart, talented writer and our entire team was very impressed with his work." "Fantastic copywriter! Did amazing work with our video ad scripts and got us great results" "Warren is extremely talented in his copywriting abilities. He is also fantastic to work with - works quickly without sacrificing quality, and he's always available to communicate. I highly recommend him." "Warren gets it done super well in a super timely fashion. He's great at communicating and I love working with him" “Working with Warren was a pleasure! We had a fast and positive communication throughout the project, he also finished the article long before the deadline! The article is professionally written and proves a deep engagement with the subject, which makes it very valuable for us.” Please do not hesitate to connect with me if you are looking for: Email Sequences Landing Pages Video Scripts FB/Google Ads Sales Copy Direct Response Branding Marketing Strategy Ecommerce SaaSSales WritingConversion Rate OptimizationSales & MarketingWebsite CopywritingSales Funnel CopywritingAd CopyEmail CopywritingEmail MarketingFacebook AdvertisingLanding PageSales CopywritingContent WritingCreative WritingCopywritingWriting
- $70 hourlyHello! I'm Valicia, a copywriter specializing in creating impactful copy and content for health businesses. I translate complex ideas into engaging messaging to help more readers make informed decisions about and get excited to invest in your solutions. If you need support increasing the visibility of your products or services, reaching more customers, and making a bigger impact in the industry, I'm here to help. 💡How I help I have 10+ years of experience in life sciences and health, including creating messaging to inform, educate, or encourage reader buy-in. As an AWAI-certified copywriter, I have the knowledge and expertise to support your upcoming project in the following ways — ✅SEO blog posts ✅Research-driven articles ✅Conversion-optimized websites & sales pages ✅Copy punchups (for web pages, SM bios, emails) ✅21-point website audits (Copy, content, SEO, UX, etc) Have a custom project not covered here? Send me a message to start the conversation. Client Testimonial 🙌🏽: "Thanks to your help with our messaging, we got picked up for $29K in renovation and donations for operational expenses." --M 💡How we'll work together If you want copy and content that gets more eyeballs on your solutions to help you increase sales and impact, I need to "get into your head". Actually, I'll also need to do the same for your customers. My proprietary process V.I.S.I.B.L.E. helps me collect the information we need to make our project a success. Here's how that works. 1️⃣I'll gather the information we need to make the project a success. Be prepared to answer important questions so I can gather insights about your business and marketing goals. At minimum, you have to at least understand the problem you can solve OR your target audience for get the most out of messaging-related services. (Not sure you have what's needed? Message me to learn more.) 2️⃣Next, I'll do the work. For audits, this means going through my 21-point assessment for your website. For copy and content, it's creating the strategy and outline for your approval, which streamlines the revision process and reduce any back-and-forth or unwelcomed surprises. We'll collaborating throught the Upwork platform and in Google Docs throughout the project. 3️⃣You'll receive your final deliverable for review. For audits, you will recieve a document outlining areas and providing recommendations for improvement. For copy and content, you'll receive a final wireframed deliverable for immediate use in your marketing strategy (just hand off the document to your designer, VA, or CRM manager). Client Testimonial 🙌🏽: "Valicia is an extremely talented writer. She is detail-oriented, articulate and really focused on making sure the needs of her clients are met." --E 💡Your next steps Ready to expert support on your next project? You can either . . . 👉Invite me to review a proposal you've created. 👉Message me now to start the conversation. Excited to help you meet your business and marketing goals with high-quality, impact-driven copy and content services.🎉Sales WritingEmail & NewsletterHealth & FitnessNewsletter WritingCopywritingWebsite ContentCopy EditingWebsite BuilderWeb DevelopmentWeb DesignMarketing Collateral DevelopmentEmail CopywritingWebsite CopywritingSearch Engine OptimizationSEO Writing
- $55 hourly➡️➡️➡️ Attention Business Owners Who Are Searching for a Copywriter They Can TRUST and DEPEND On to Write Powerfully Persuasive Sales Copy for Their Business… A Copywriter Who Knows How to Get Inside the Heads of Your Target Market and Speak Directly to Their Biggest WANTS, NEEDS, DESIRES and PROBLEMS In a Way That Subtly Influences Them to Buy Almost Anything You Are Selling... A Copywriter Who Can Give You An Almost "Unfair" Advantage Over Even Your Toughest Competition When You Hire Me As Your New Advertising, Marketing and Money-Making Secret Weapon... Keep Reading for Full Details... Dear Future Success Partner, If you would like to rapidly increase your sales and profits WITHOUT big financial risk, WITHOUT more work and WITHOUT added stress, then you are in the RIGHT place!!! For the past seven years, I've helped businesses worldwide boost their bottom line. Some have doubled or even tripled their average sales after hiring me. Now, no one can promise those kinds of results. And I certainly won't as every situation is unique (and I look TERRIBLE in orange). But if you have a good offer and know your market, then I am confident that my copywriting can make a HUGE difference in your success. What kind of difference? For many, it means the difference between experiencing SIGNIFICANT and LONG-LASTING success and struggling to get by. MY SECRET? It’s my proprietary copywriting system I call… ➡️ CUSTOMER CENTRIC COPYWRITING Customer Centric Copywriting starts with conducting deep research into the most urgent WANTS, NEEDS, DESIRES and PROBLEMS your market is most concerned with. Then I study everything I can about your product or service looking for unique ways to show your potential customers EXACTLY how what you’re selling will benefit them… … and how much they will suffer or miss out on if they don’t buy from you. This is by far THE most important aspect of ANY marketing strategy. Ultimately, to maximize your SALES and PROFITS, you must... #1. Target the Right Market #2. Create the Right Offer for That Market #3. Deliver the Right Message to That Market If you fail, you'll miss the mark every time. But... 💥 With the RIGHT message 💥 Delivered to the RIGHT market 💥 Matched with the RIGHT offer … there are NO LIMITS to the level of success you can achieve! Getting those three steps right is my #1 priority as a freelance copywriter. And I have a PROVEN TRACK RECORD of implementing this system successfully for many clients in a wide variety of niches and markets. Now, I’m ready to put the power of my Customer Centric Copywriting to work for YOU! But before you contact me maybe you’re wondering about my process for working with new clients…. 🔥 My New Client Copywriting Process Over the years I've developed a laser-focused process for working with clients. It all starts with an initial call to get to know each other a little better. I can find out more about their business, target audience, and goals for the project they are interested in having me complete. Then if things go well, I’ll offer to send an official proposal which will include a price quote and terms for the project. If the proposal is accepted then that’s where the HARD WORK and FUN begins. Now, that we are officially working together we’ll have a “Kick-Off Call” where I’ll interview you to get your full story of the product or service I’ll be selling. Then I’ll go into full “Sales Detective” mode, doing in-depth research into you’re the WANTS, NEEDS, DESIRES, or PROBLEMS your target market is most concerned with, as well as digging deep into the features and benefits of what you are selling. This is the MOST CRITICAL part of the whole process as I need to figuratively “get into the heads” of your ideal customer or client so I can write copy that will push the right emotional hot buttons to persuade them to buy. Throughout the whole process, I continually seek feedback on elements like the headlines, opening, story, and especially all aspects of the offer. I will write and re-write until I am satisfied with a first draft and then submit for feedback which I encourage to be brutally honest. Why? So I can go back and tighten things up, so the copy is as SMOOTH and PERSUASIVE as possible. Ultimately, all that matters is the RESULTS you receive from my copywriting, and I guarantee your satisfaction, or I’ll keep re-writing until it’s achieved. ➡️ HERE’S WHAT TO DO NOW Go ahead and contact me here through Upwork and we’ll set up a time to talk! Robert PascoeSales WritingContent WritingContent MarketingDirect Response CopywritingAI ConsultingAI Content WritingAd CopyLanding PageSales LetterCopywritingWebsite CopywritingSales & MarketingSales CopySales CopywritingSales Funnel Copywriting
- $50 hourlyHello! My name is Erin Patterson. I am a scrum master and test engineer at my "day job". My free time is filled with my husband and three daughters. We just moved into our dream house, but have big plans for our futures! I have worked in various industries in my career. I know how to handle confidential information from my experience working with classified work. I am proficient in all Microsoft tools. I am an expert at Excel including VBA coding to make any sheet you need. I can crunch large amount of data easily and enjoy bringing order to the chaos. Working as a content and copy writer for the last year has given me so much experience and I am ready to help you! I look forward to working with you. I am enthusiastic to make our relationship as seamless as possible.Sales WritingDatabaseExcel VBAData EntryWebsite CopywritingMicrosoft ExcelContent WritingWebsite ContentCreative WritingResearcherSearch Engine OptimizationBlog ContentBusiness WritingEbook WritingEssay Writing
- $50 hourlyHi! My name is Jen, and I am crazy about all things writing. I am currently a freelance writer, editor, insurance agent, AND stay at home mom to five toddlers under 5 years old! I can write anything that you need in any tone that you are looking for. I am an expert in writing, rewriting and editing any type of content. Please contact me for writing samples - I have many, and would love to share :). I can assure you will be satisfied with my work.Sales WritingSales & Marketing CollateralSocial Media MarketingReport WritingSEO WritingArticle SpinningChildren's LiteratureResearcherEbook WritingBook WritingContent WritingSearch Engine OptimizationCreative WritingNewsletterBlog Writing
- $120 hourlyEvery company needs a story. Why are you in business, what is your purpose, how do you help customers? My purpose is to help business leaders and entrepreneurs tell their stories. Clear. Concise. Compelling. I believe every business needs that, but even the most passionate business leaders can struggle to translate their vision into the right words. My superpower is making your value proposition — no matter how complex — relatable and easy to understand. With 20+ years of experience in marketing, sales, and customer success leadership roles in corporate America, I am more than a typical copywriter. I bring a strategic perspective to every project to quickly understand your customers’ needs and help you find innovative ways to connect with them. Whether you need to define your messaging strategy or are short on resources for an upcoming campaign, I have the experience to help. Learn more about me and check out my portfolio at michellezcopy dot com I have a Bachelor’s in Economics/Marketing from Duke University and an MBA with a concentration in Marketing from the University of Michigan. I am open to flat-fee work - let me know what you need written and I can provide a quote. I do have a strong preference for recurring work and/or projects with a budget over $500.Sales WritingFlyerSocial Media ContentWebsite ContentWebsite CopywritingBlog DevelopmentBlog WritingEmail CopywritingMarketing StrategySales OperationsSales PresentationSales CopywritingSales CollateralMarketing Collateral DevelopmentMarketing Collateral
- $55 hourlyI am a driven digital content strategist, writer, and editor with specific skills in medical copy, SEO content, website content, and sales writing. I also provide web content audits where I review your website and offer suggestions to improve your content, backlinking, and page layout to optimize SEO. Leveraging over 10 years of experience, I also boast over 25 publications in some of the nation's leading literary magazines and newspapers. Numerous years of working for marketing agencies and literary journals have allowed my editing skills to flourish and led to experience in publication design and website content strategy.Sales WritingConsumer ReviewAbout Us PageContent WritingWeb Content StrategyWebsite ContentMedicalWeb Content DevelopmentPublication DesignMedical EditingFact-CheckingCopywritingCopy EditingSEO WritingSearch Engine Optimization
- $100 hourlyI have significant writing, research, and consulting skills and experience. During my 34 years as an attorney, writing legal documents was an essential part of my law practice. I regularly drafted a variety of legal documents, including without limitation, wills, trusts, powers of attorney, entity formation documents, operating agreements, securities offering documents, immigration petitions, and many other different types of contracts and agreements. It was critical that I drafted these documents in a manner consistent with my clients’ intentions. As a result, these documents had to be drafted precisely and clearly. Besides legal documents, as an attorney, I also regularly wrote letters to my clients and letters to opposing counsel or government officials, such as opinion letters on legal issues, and sales letters and proposal letters concerning possible work. In writing these letters, I had to be both informative and persuasive. My clients would commonly request my help in writing certain of their business documents, and I would “ghostwrite” for them such documents as business plans, loan applications, and solicitations to investors. From time to time, I would review the work of other attorneys and thereby developed experience in proofreading and editing (where necessary) their writings. I also wrote speeches, seminar materials, and numerous articles on various legal and business topics for a variety of audiences, including without limitation, sponsored by American Bar Association, Chicago Bar Association, Northwestern Mutual, Merrill Lynch, American Airlines, and Association of Legal Administrators. I also had extensive experience in researching both legal issues and other issues related to legal matters as an attorney. I am very qualified in the use of Lexis and Westlaw to research issues. Currently working as a consultant, I assist clients with writing and research projects, including without limitation, that I wrote blogs and researched and analyzed immigration issues for a company that helps people obtain visas and residence permits and citizenships in the United States and other countries around the world. My writing and research skills are very helpful to my clients as I provide business and wealth planning and other advice concerning the subjects of estate planning, asset protection planning, tax planning, series limited liability companies, corporations, and other business entities, securities, real estate, intellectual property, probate, immigration, business transactions, international business, and contracts. In connection with this work, I write a monthly newsletter. Apart from my work experience, I also have recent writing experience in helping my children with their high school essays, college application essays, and scholarship applications, and writing an obituary for a family member. I have always loved to write and truly get satisfaction from a well-crafted, coherent composition. I believe that written communication involves more than coding and emojis. I look forward to the opportunity to help others with their writing, research, and consulting needs.Sales WritingProposal WritingProofreadingWritingSpeech WritingBlog WritingLetter WritingArticle WritingResearcher
- $50 hourly📅 𝗡𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻-𝗳𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻 𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁? 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮 𝟭𝟱-𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗨𝗥𝗟 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗨𝗽𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗶𝗳 𝘄𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱: calendly.com/copywritingservice. (Upwork doesn't allow links). As a senior copywriter with over a decade of proven experience, I have a versatile track record of helping both B2B and B2C brands cultivate, captivate, and convert their audiences. Ever since a layoff at the tail end of the 2008-2009 financial crisis hit me right after my twins were born, I discovered the world of direct response copywriting and have worked remotely as a copywriter ever since. In the words of those who have worked with me: 🗩 “Mike came highly recommended when I put out the call for help. He was able to help out in time-poor circumstances, and his communication was impeccable. Oh, and his copy is converting like crazy which is the main point!!!” - Peter Drew, Entrepreneur 🗩 “Mike’s copy has been CRITICAL in our lead gen. We engaged him for sales copy for a complex healthcare product on our site. With Mike’s help, after launch, we are seeing 5X more lead conversions year over year.” - Jane Kaminski, DenTech 🗩 “Mike has an insatiable curiosity to dig deep into his projects. His brilliance at knowing what questions to ask to make his copy hit on target is unparalleled. You won’t be disappointed with his talent.” Lorrie Morgan, A-List Copywriter and Copy Chief 💡 My skillset includes: 💡 • 📧 Email Marketing & Campaigns • 🚀 Long-form Direct Response Copywriting • 🎯 Landing Page and Website Copy Optimization • 🎦 Video Script Writing (Youtube, Tiktok UGC ads, Video Sales Letters, etc.) • 📰 Advertorial Writing • 🏠 Real Estate Copywriting • 💰 Financial Copywriting • 💡 Creative Conception / Strategy • 📱 Compliant Facebook Ads • 🌟 Big Idea Generation • 🎭 Brand Storytelling • 🔎 High-level Research ☛ Contact me today to tell me about your current copywriting needs and see how I can help. Have a project open on Upwork already? Feel free to send an invite and I can take a look! Talk to you soon, Mike ----------------------------------- What Else I Have Been Up To: 🏆 American Writers and Artists Inc. (AWAI) Spec Writing Challenge Winner 🏆 MarketingSherpa E-mail Subject Line Writing Contest Finalist 🏆 Magazine Feature - Featured In Barefoot Writer MagazineSales WritingBlog WritingBlog ContentAd CopySales Funnel CopywritingWebsite CopywritingFacebook AdvertisingEbook WritingWeb Content DevelopmentEmail CopywritingCopywritingSales & Marketing
- $75 hourlyWriting is like breathing fresh mountain air to me... it is invigorating, satisfying, even essential to who I am. When I am writing I feel completely "in my element," so when I am immersed in a project, I don't even like to take breaks. Give me a challenging writing assignment and I'll not only burn the midnight oil, I may work through the night and stop only to watch the sun rise. That's the beauty of freelancing -- it gives me the freedom to be as expressive and creative as my imagination can reach, and I don't stop until I've put into words the message that inspires my clients to exclaim, "Yes, that's perfect!" Over the course of my professional life, the common thread has been that of communicating, and doing it well. When people ask, how did you become a writer after launching your career with two Master's degrees in the health care field? While my career path did not take the most conventional route, I believe that I gravitated to opportunities that called upon me to use my gift for writing. Early on, I worked in the space called health policy research and analysis. While raising a family, I expanded my horizons and began writing for non-profits doing incredibly challenging work in far-away places like Haiti and Kenya and others taking on social and environmental causes right in my own community. Fast forward to the next venture -- marketing for businesses, embracing a whole new world of clients including real estate developers, resort owners, event planners, aspiring entrepreneurs as they opened restaurants, spas, and specialty shops. Through this fascinating journey of helping clients develop and deliver their "signature message," I have developed website content and ad copy, written articles, blogs, and social media posts, invented a tagline that won a national competition, and created a sales brochure that received top honors from the North Carolina Home Builders' Association. With enormous gratitude for all the wonderful opportunities I have had the honor of stepping up to and fulfilling, my gaze is now set toward all those projects that are yet to emerge on my horizon through Upwork. Please visit my website where you can see, first hand, how I combine content writing with my other passions, photography and design. (website link is in my profile under "Portfolio") Thank you for your interest in reading my story. It will be my pleasure and privilege to help you write yours... whether you need a tagline in six words or less, a million dollar grant proposal (yes, I've done that!), a website that makes you stand out against the sea of competition, or anything that calls for a little of "Ingrid's word magic," please be in contact with me soon. My creative wheels are always turning! All the best, IngridSales WritingContent CreationMicrosoft PowerPointGoogle DocsWebsite CopywritingMarketing PresentationMarketing CollateralWebsite ContentContent WritingCopywriting
- $45 hourlyAbout Me | ✎ Copywriter ★ Marketer ✔ Editor Are you looking to engage your audience and drive traffic to your website through strategic content marketing? Do you need a Content Strategist, SEO Writer & SEO Specialist to develop top-notch SEO Services to enhance your content marketing strategy? Before telling you about my content writing and SEO Services, check out what a delighted client said about me recently (Feel free to find it in my work history): "Dami was an absolute pleasure to work with and a rare find. I've been in the marketing industry for twenty years and have hired many employees and freelancers. Dami exceeded expectations in her writing, editing, response rate, professionalism, attention to detail, and communication. I highly recommend her services." I'm a professional content writer with a wealth of experience creating high-ROI content. I specialize in creating informative and engaging content that effectively engages and converts your target audience while also ranking well on search engines. My specialization as an SEO Copywriter, SEO Specialist, and Content Strategist includes but is not limited to the following: 👉🏽 Website Copywriting 👉🏽 Content writing 👉🏽 Content Strategy 👉🏽 SEO Content writing 👉🏽 Search Engine Optimization 👉🏽 Blog content writing 👉🏽 Blog writing 👉🏽 SEO copywriting 👉🏽 Article writing 👉🏽 Sales copywriting 👉🏽 Content marketing specialty 👉🏽 Content marketing 👉🏽 Email copywriting 👉🏽 B2B Writing 👉🏽Ghostwriting 👉🏽 Ebook writing My professional goal is to help companies meet their business objectives by optimizing brand awareness, lead generation, sales conversion, and customer retention. In summary, the services I offer to my clients include: ✅Landing page content ✅Blog posts ✅Articles (Short & Long-form) ✅Sales copy ✅Website Content (Homepage, Service, About Us, FAQ & Custom Pages) ✅Newsletters ✅Press releases ✅Product descriptions ✅Ebooks ✅Guest posts ✅And much more… I possess a diverse writing portfolio, having crafted website content, articles, and blog posts for a range of industries, including health and wellness, beauty, fashion, real estate, technology, sustainability, education, and medical cannabis, among others. ⭐ Why you should choose me over other freelancers ⭐ ✅Client Reviews: I place extreme emphasis on providing value to all of my clients and earning their TRUST. ✅Timely delivery: No ifs, mays, or buts. With a mix of professionalism and passion, I ensure I deliver my client's content in record time without compromising its quality. ✅Communicative: I am very responsive and keep all communication lines open with my clients throughout the project. ✅Continued Learning: I invest in ongoing education and skill development in SEO, content marketing, and digital marketing to deliver the best possible results for my clients. ✅ Long-Term Partnership: My goal is to establish lasting relationships with my clients. Whether you need a one-time project or ongoing support, I am confident that I can help you achieve your content marketing goals. With my exceptional research and learning abilities, I am committed to delivering high-quality, original content that is free of plagiarism and never generated through article writing software. I welcome your feedback and am always open to making revisions to ensure that your expectations are exceeded. If you'd like me to handle your content (and marketing!) needs, please feel free to contact me today by sending a message, clicking the "hire" button, or pressing the "invite to interview" button. I look forward to working with you.Sales WritingAI Content CreationContent Marketing StrategyEbook WritingContent WritingBlog WritingTechnical WritingCreative WritingEditing & ProofreadingContent EditingGhostwritingArticle WritingCopywritingSEO WritingEmail Marketing
- $80 hourlyProven leader to develop thoughtful and engaging legal content. A collaborative communicator that is flexible to the needs of clients. Strong analytical skills and data management abilities.Sales WritingWebsite CopywritingHealthcare & MedicalEmail CopywritingCopywritingSearch Engine OptimizationEbook WritingEssay WritingGhostwritingNews WritingBook WritingBlog WritingSEO WritingContent DevelopmentContent Creation
- $75 hourlyI am a curator, appraiser, and writer. I have three arts-related degrees, including an MA and MFA. I have worked in museums for the past decade and have extensive experience researching and writing about creative pursuits. If you need someone knowledgeable, creative, and dependable to complete your writing needs, look no further. As a content writer, I have written articles and blog posts on fine art, crafts, architecture, science, and technology. As a scholar and professional, I have produced exhibition catalogs, museum didactics, scholarly papers, marketing materials, articles, and books. As a consultant, I have assisted artists with honing their branding, in particular, producing artist statements, portfolios, and application materials. If your project is missing from this list, please send me your job description - I love new challenges and learning new material. I will always be honest about my capabilities and never take on a project where I cannot deliver my very best. You will enjoy working with me because I am thorough and timely. I pride myself on quickly producing drafts for review and am always open to feedback. I value open communication and mutual respect.Sales WritingArt & DesignArtsContent WritingArticleArticle WritingBlog ContentCopy EditingCopywritingContent AuditNews WritingReport WritingOnline WritingBlog WritingWriting
- $75 hourlyI write simple articles that your audience will love. Preferred niches include Health, Finance, Lead Generation, Crypto, and Self Development. I write on these topics because I am interested in them myself - which gives me and edge by knowing what readers are looking for content-wise. Here's why we should work together: ✅ Clients love my work, proven by my 5-star reviews. ✅ I don’t write to impress you, I write to engage your readers. That’s how we rank articles. I'm looking for long-term partnerships, not one-time gigs. My ideal clients are those with growing blogs who value quality and are ready for a committed writing partner. What you get with me: ⭐ Clear, easy-to-read content that speaks directly to your audience. ⭐ Reliable, ongoing support for your blog's growth. Interested in growing your blog with high-quality writing? Let's talk! Thank you for considering me for your content needs.Sales WritingProduct MarketingBlog WritingAd CopyLanding Page OptimizationSales LetterContent WritingCopywritingStorytellingDigital Marketing StrategyEbook WritingGhostwritingLead Generation Content CreationEmail MarketingVideo Sales Letter
- $50 hourlyYou've found the perfect writer for your needs – someone who's all about clear, engaging, and down-to-earth copy. I'm here to help your brand shine with words that resonate with your audience. You've found yourself the right wordsmith, the verbal virtuoso who's crafted content for the powerhouse that is Nike's C-Suite, sprinkling word magic on their $50B Investor Day and 9 years of Board of Directors' content. My copywriting concoctions have also dazzled the likes of Meta's CEO, ExxonMobil, Microsoft, YouTube, GE, Nasdaq, Blue Nile, LinkedIn, Adidas, Revolution Growth, the New York Knicks, and Siemens. You see, words are like a secret sauce. They can inspire, entice, and clinch that crucial deal. They can make your next product launch soar or your fundraising campaign flourish. But the perfect blend of words is elusive, and time's a-ticking while you're stuck with a blank screen and a coffee that's lost its mojo. Fear not! I'm here to save the day. Copywriting is the alchemy of language that sparks a dialogue with your audience. I weave a tapestry of words that nurtures that connection, bridging the gap between you and your clients. In a nutshell, I'm your growth guru. For over a decade, I've been helping clients morph ideas into thriving online businesses, all through the wizardry of marketing. At Nike, I steered marketing campaigns for Emerging Markets like a seasoned captain, navigating through India, Korea, Africa, Mexico, and South America, raking in a cool $4B in annual revenue. In my early days there, I pioneered digital marketing strategies for Nike Basketball and Nike Football, then slam-dunked my way to lead Basketball marketing for the Western US (Kobe, anyone?). I've got the know-how to tap into genuine consumer insights and craft a rock-solid brand strategy with goals and tactics that pack a punch. So, what's my secret recipe for copywriting success? Here's the lowdown: I become a brand detective, uncovering the essence of your business from the inside out. I concoct a powerful potion, blending old-school copywriting wizardry with the enchanting art of empowerment marketing. I get to know your dream clients so intimately, they'll think you're a mind reader. Trust, secured. I architect masterful copy and content from scratch, ensuring pitch-perfect tone, tantalizing narrative, and customer touch points that leave a lasting impression. To date, my word sorcery has conjured millions in additional revenue, 11+ 7-figure launches, 50+ six-figure launches, and even copy that's soaring high at 37,000 feet for a Fortune 500 airline. When you hire this wordsmith extraordinaire, here's what you'll get: I'll dive deep into your world, uncovering your passion and your PERFECT customer, crafting a copy that feels genuine and resonates like a tuning fork with your audience. I'll excavate the desires and dreams of your customers, capturing their voice and blending it seamlessly with yours. I'll wield my vast knowledge of buyer psychology, market sophistication, awareness levels, and psychological triggers to create copy that's irresistibly compelling. I'll blueprint your launch or funnel based on tried-and-true practices that have raked in hundreds of thousands in revenue for my coach and course creator clients. I'm your trusty sidekick, partnering with you in service, providing top-notch communication and an unwavering commitment to your success. For over a decade, I've been the guiding light for clients, transforming their ideas into thriving online businesses and catalyzing growth through digital marketing. My mission? To forge a robust brand that fuels sustainable growth for your business. Let's chat about how I can bring my word-wizardry to work for you. Send me a message, and let's get this conversation started!Sales WritingEmail CopywritingEditing & ProofreadingContent WebsiteBlog WritingSEO ContentWebsite CopywritingGhostwritingContent WritingContent MarketingSales Funnel CopywritingArticle WritingSales CopywritingSEO Strategy
- $40 hourlyLooking for a copywriter who can harness words + intentional marketing to help your business expand its reach and boost sales? I can help. Thoughtfully crafted copy will: - Pique interest - Nurture your readers and - Get them to trust you (because you're worth trusting) - Follow you (because you provide quality content and maximum value) - Take action, and - Become repeat customers It's time to: - Grow your audience engagement - Gain website traffic, and - Earn more sales ...with consistent content that's relevant to your brand and engaging to your readers. Let's make things INTERESTING! Because your written content is how you'll stand out from the crowd, I write with your brand personality in mind. I'm always looking for ways to add value and create quality, written content for brands that improve and enrich the lives of others. If you're a high-integrity business that understands the importance of online marketing and is ultimately looking to have a positive, life-enriching impact through the use of the goods and/or services you provide, contact me. Let's dream together, create a plan, and make it happen. Contact me: email@example.com (Go to my website to read reviews and see a sample of my portfolio.)Sales WritingHome DecorArt & DesignCreative WritingDigital MarketingArts & CraftsHome DesignEmail MarketingWritingHumor WritingHome & GardenProduct DescriptionEmail CopywritingCopywriting
- $75 hourlyHello there! With a robust background in both screenwriting and content creation, I bring a unique and innovative approach to telling your brand's story. I've worked with a range of prestigious organizations, including AT&T and a plethora of startups, developing high-impact content and crafting compelling narratives. This has spanned across various channels - from captivating web copy to persuasive email campaigns and insightful thought leadership pieces. The magic, I believe, lies in the details. I take pride in my ability to convey complex ideas in an engaging, accessible manner - all while preserving your unique brand voice. Whether you're a thriving tech startup seeking persuasive investor presentations, or an established brand in need of fresh, SEO-optimized content to boost your digital presence, I'm your go-to writer. I am always looking to collaborate on exciting projects and help shape the future of brands. Let's bring your narrative to life and leave a lasting impression on your audience. Looking forward to connecting with you!Sales WritingCorporate Brand IdentityStartup PitchbookPress Release WritingWebsite CopywritingContent MarketingBusiness WritingContent WritingWebsite ContentPitch DeckBranding & MarketingSpeech WritingCopywritingBlog WritingScriptwriting
- $55 hourlyThanks for reading my profile, hello! What I do: I specialize in professional business writing and editing. Improving communication for small & large companies is what I do best. I can expertly write your emails, blogs and website content--for a variety of audiences. Please see my work history, I have some amazing clients in my portfolio! Long-form sales pages? My favorite. I best serve businesses that sell a product or service somewhere between $100-$20,000. If your business falls into that large crevasse, let's talk. Delivering the highest quality content for my clients when promised is my priority. Plus I'm friendly and easy to work with! What I can do for your business: Expertly write & edit company documents: Case studies, White papers, Emails, Blog posts, All communication to clients & staff, "About Me" pages, Personal correspondence & more.. Listening to my clients is key to delivering that perfect project -- Lets connect and communicate! I can take the stress off your shoulders for that much-needed written piece. Hire me on, and we can Upwork-meet and discuss your project details!Sales WritingB2C MarketingB2B MarketingCase StudiesLetter WritingBlog ContentContent WritingBlog WritingSales CopyEmail CommunicationProofreadingAd CopyEmail CopywritingCopy EditingCopywriting
- $55 hourlyAre you looking for someone who can use the power of words to help make your brand come to life? Then, I'm the writer for you!📝 I'm able to distill complex information into easy-to-digest pieces of content. I write stories and articles that answer commonly searched questions related to your brand, in order to get you more views and sales. I have a background in journalism and marketing and 5+ years of writing experience. I have written social media content, emails, website copy, blog posts, and more! ⬇️Learn more about your new favorite copywriter⬇️ Christina is an experienced digital storyteller with a focus on boosting sales through creativity and community. She uses her writing skills to drive customers to brand sites and online magazines. Since 2017, Christina has created written content for brands and web publications. She uses her storytelling abilities to boost sales through creativity and community. She brings a wealth of experience in creating and organizing engaging visual and written content. With a strong focus on efficiency and problem-solving, she has assisted in the production of projects for clients such as Universal Studios, Coca-Cola, Disney, Walgreens, and John Deere, among others. Areas of Expertise💪 -Content Writing -SEO -Blog Writing -Email Marketing -Travel Writing -Listicles -Interviewing -Researching Interested in working together? I'd love to chat! More writing samples are available upon request😀Sales WritingWritingSEO ContentGhostwritingContent WebsiteBlog ContentLifestyle & TravelEditing & ProofreadingBlog WritingTravel WritingArticle WritingContent WritingFood WritingCopywriting
- $45 hourlyDear ambitious business-owner, I understand your need to see ROI, as evidenced by KPI, which are so often entrusted to SEO. Annnd, just how tasty IS that alphabet soup? 🥣 Does it make your mouth water, from deliciousness... or your eyes glaze, from bland soullessness? =================================== Whatever your offer may be -- somehow, some way -- it is in service to improving the HUMAN condition. I say this with confidence, because all end-users are human. But, a lot of cardboard copy seems to forget that. (And in cases where other life-forms are the beneficiary of your offer-- like animals or plants -- the benefit still *initially* flows through a human.) As a conversion-minded copywriter, my deepest delight in the craft is to breathe LIFE into your sales materials. My best tools for doing this are: * SOULFULNESS (the human factor); * SINCERITY (the believability factor); and * STORY (the flavor factor). These are the appetizing ingredients to be known, liked and trusted by your audience. Communicating with these ingredients is how to (ethically) convert your audience, into hungry customers. I have "sold" in a variety of ways (please see below), to a variety of industries. The successful "secret sauce" is to celebrate (not jargonize) our shared humanity. That's my approach, anyway. And I'd love to put it to work for you, and your brand, campaign, launch, or goal! =================================== On Upwork's fluid platform, I have served as copywriter, voice actor, and cold caller. Three expressions. All sales. Each form gave applicable insights about the other sales form. For example, copywriting uses the *mechanics* of persuasion, while voice-acting and telemarketing uses the *delivery* of persuasion. These different POV's (points of view) about sales helps me create and/or transform websites, email sequences, video scripts, as well as researched articles and ebooks. Whatever your industry or objective, the marketplace gives us countless chances to Delight and Wow someone (through kindness, creativity, value, excellence, etc). What is better than imagineering new ways to cause an inner smile in a fellow human? Copy and content creation are just the vehicles that deliver the Smile, the Sale, and the Satisfaction. =================================== A testimonial excerpt, from a current Upwork client: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Her talent and dedication have truly elevated our content and made a significant impact on our campaigns, which included several product launches that exceeded sales expectations."Sales WritingTelemarketingBusiness DevelopmentEmail CopywritingWebsite CopywritingSales CopywritingEmail CommunicationVideo Sales LetterCommunication SkillsSales PresentationSales LetterPersuasive ToneCopywritingPersuasive Writing
- $75 hourlyI provide Copywriting that Compels Action to clients who wish to boost website traffic, build their brand and increase sales. Although I have written for all types of audiences, my focus is on B2B marketing communications. You have reached the right freelancer if you need: Website Copy Landing Page Copy Ad Copy Sales Letters Video Scripts Email Marketing Copy Brochure Copy Press Releases Product Descriptions I also provide translations in the German to English language direction.Sales WritingSales & Marketing CollateralAd CopyEmail MarketingSales CopywritingLead GenerationCreative & TalentConversion Rate OptimizationGerman to English TranslationB2B MarketingSales LetterSEO WritingCopywriting
- $300 hourlyI work with clients on resumes, CVs, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles. Whether you're a young adult, facing unique challenges, a serial entrepreneur, making a radical career change, or a global CEO -- I can easily relate to you, have worked with someone like you, and can help you to succeed. My outstanding results for clients are due to my unique process in analyzing your background combined with a voracious knowledge base across all career tracks plus a knack for selling people on written documents. In short, I'm a seasoned executive who connects the dots across products, businesses, and markets in a powerful way... bringing that all to support your success with these critical digital documents that represent you. I'm also a business consulting generalist with expertise across an eclectic range: •everything in the technology industry, from startups to VC •purposeful design applied to digital documents •sales psychology •academia and the meticulous writing and editing skills that come with it •international business •"translating" from one business, industry, or country's market "code" to another for the sake of the client/job candidate •applying online research techniques to empower clients with the best knowledge of opportunities •bringing strategy to bear on your short-term and long-term career goals •negotiation creativity and overcoming hurdles in the interview-to-job-offer path •current affairs and trends in business, organizations, and markets •salary and compensation strategy I hold bachelor degrees from the University of California, Berkeley as well as master degrees from Stanford and Harvard. I write prolifically on a range of topics, keeping my ability to serve clients as sharp as possible with thought leadership constantly tested in the global, public marketplace of ideas. If you need one of the best resume, CV, cover letter, and LinkedIn consultants available, let's chat. **Remember: a lot of job search/prep-related expenses are tax deductible. Consult with your tax advisor for further clarification.Sales WritingContent StrategyMarketing ConsultingBranding & MarketingContent WritingLife CoachingCareer CoachingBusiness Proposal WritingResume WritingMarketing StrategyHuman Resources ConsultingBusiness CoachingCover Letter WritingStartup ConsultingBusiness Plan
- $75 hourlyMy copywriting philosophy is simple: craft informative, easy-to-read text that’s as engaging as it is persuasive. Where other copywriters opt for exaggerated claims and overstuffed keywords, I take the time to understand your brand, product and the needs of your target audience. I have experience with… • Product descriptions (including Amazon and Shopify) • SEO keyword research and integration (via Google Ads) • Copyediting and proofreading • Website copy (including homepages, landing pages, about us and bios) • Voiceover scripts for ads or instructional videos • Product inserts, manuals and more What makes my work unique? • Persuasive without being gimmicky • Tailored to your brand and target audience • Focuses on product benefits over features • Includes a clear call to action (CTA) • Has a natural rhythm and flow • Easily read on computers and mobile devices I’m always open to discussing new work and am available full time – no job is too big or too small. If you have any questions or think I’d be a good fit for your project, feel free to reach out.Sales WritingEmail CopywritingContent SEOProofreadingWritingProduct DescriptionProduct ListingsCopy EditingEnglishSEO Keyword ResearchSales CopywritingCopywritingWebsite ContentContent WritingProduct Page
- $100 hourlyFormer tech journalist and expert-vetted top 1% on Upwork. I have 10+ years of experience in working with B2B companies and tech startups to bring their products and ideas to life through my strategy, copywriting, pitch decks, and marketing/content services. I am a tech journalist turned marketer turned startup founder. When I am not working on my startup, I hang out on Upwork to find interesting companies to work with. Know that I am a tough partner. I tell you what to do but I also hold you accountable to put those advice into action. After all, business is a mix of crazy ideas put into action, no? I work as a coach, consultant, and friend for business owners that are lost in the world of marketing and advertising. My clients trust me with creating any piece of copy including but not limited to, blogs, newsletters, social media posts, content calendars, website copywriting, ad copywriting, brochures, video scripts, sales copies, and Instagram carousel posts. Some of them just love to brainstorm ideas on the call and use me as a coach and consultant to fine-tune what they already have. As a former tech journalist, I have maintained my bylines in leading tech publications and magazines. Some of the names include VentureBeat, TheNextWeb, and Entrepreneur. Over the course of 10 years, I have ghost-written almost 1000+ blogs, articles, scripts, web content, sales copies, email newsletters, and landing pages and have helped more than 132 clients worldwide. Reach out to me for: Web copywriting Sales copywriting Landing pages Sales Funnels Tripwire offers Email Newsletters and copywriting Social media ad copywriting Sales letters Website UX copywriting Technical Writing Technology blog writing I can provide consultation on: Personal Branding on LinkedIn and Instagram Social Media Strategy Content Strategy Marketing strategy Pitch decks ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (5/5) "Hira is simply amazing - smart, energetic, knowledgeable, informed, and engaged, anyone would benefit from her focus and results, a great partner for projects," ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (5/5) "One of my favorite contractors on Upwork!"Sales WritingSales Funnel CopywritingTech & ITTechnical WritingWebsite CopywritingB2B MarketingWritingContent CreationGhostwritingBlog WritingBlog ContentUX WritingNewsletterContent WritingCopywriting
- $150 hourlyAre you looking for copy that doesn't just talk, but sells? You've found the right writer. I'm Jill, your B2B SaaS copywriting powerhouse. I write copy that's not just snappy and engaging but also turns readers into buyers, effortlessly. My experience? I've penned sales copy for top-tier B2B SaaS products (Doodly, Toonly, Automatic Script, Voomly, and Talkia), driving collective annual sales of over $40 million. My secret lies in delving deep into your prospect's psyche, grasping their deepest desires, and fears, and crafting a narrative they can't resist. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SUCCESSES - A long-form sales page that increased conversions over the control by 83%. - An opt-in page that converts at 62% to cold traffic. - Video script that converts at 7% on the front end to cold Facebook traffic. - Upsell video script that converts at 50% to cold Facebook traffic. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- WHAT I BRING TO YOUR SAAS PROJECTS Former Software Developer: With 8 years in software development, I bring a deep technical understanding to your SaaS projects. This background allows me to grasp the nuances of your product, market, and audience with ease. Analytical Approach to Speed-to-Market: My strength lies in efficiently crafting effective sales pages by analyzing FIGMA designs, even without written software specs. This unique capability ensures your messaging is spot-on and market-ready. Strategic Insight with an MBA Edge: I don't just write; I strategize. Armed with an MBA and experience in creating comprehensive marketing courses, I provide not just compelling copy but also strategic guidance to maximize your marketing impact. Conversion-Centric Approach: Every piece of copy I craft is meticulously tuned to convert browsers into buyers, leveraging my extensive experience and keen understanding of what drives SaaS customers. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FEEDBACK “Jill over-delivers as usual.” “If I could give Jill a 10 out of 5, I would.” “Jill consistently produced exceptional copy for our firm.” “Having Jill on board was the best decision we’ve made to date.” ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- READY FOR A COPY REVOLUTION? CONTACT ME NOW: Don't let mediocre copy hold you back. Message me and let's unleash the power of words to skyrocket your SaaS business. I don't just deliver top-notch copy ... I create an unforgettable client experience.Sales WritingSales Copy ReviewSales CopywritingSales Funnel CopywritingAd CopyWebsite ContentWebsite CopywritingTechnical CopywritingSales LetterB2B MarketingSales CopyCopywritingSaaS
- $125 hourlyTESTIMONIALS FROM UPWORK CLIENTS: “If you need a copywriter, hire David. His quality of work, degree of professionalism, and knowledge base set him leaps and bounds above others. I will be working with David as often as possible.” “For marketing copy, email marketing - There is no better ! I have used this contractor a few times and continue to be impressed. I highly recommend and would absolutely use again. ” “David did a great job. He took some material we had, plus a phone call to put together a drip campaign. He understood what we were trying to do and delivered some killer content. We will use him again.” “You have convinced me I should never try to write sales copy ever again on my own. David does with words what a magician does with cards...PURE MAGIC! If you have something to sell, he has the words to sell it!” ==================================================================== Do you know the secret to more sales, more leads, more subscribers and ultimately more money for you and your business? The secret is powerful, compelling and persuasive direct response copy for your online or offline marketing. It's copy that connects with your audience, builds trust, and leaves your prospect knowing that they need to take action immediately. Whether you're selling an actual product or "selling" the benefits of subscribing to your newsletter, you need to have copy that moves your prospects to take action. That's exactly what you'll get when you work with me on your next project...more action, more customers and more money. Let Me Be Clear... I'm not talking about "brute force" selling tactics. You know, the kind that screams I'm trying to sell you something. In today's world this type of hard selling copy scares off more prospects than it connects with. Your customers (and potential customers) are intelligent but they are also skeptical. I recently heard one of the top copywriters in the country say "skepticism is at levels that I have never seen." That statement was made by a man that has written million dollar copy for over 40 years! You need sophisticated architecture underpinning your copy to reach people while at the same time building trust and moving them to the sale. That's what I provide. Let's Be Honest... If hype driven copy worked you could hire any old freelance copywriter and get rich. The truth is hype all by itself has never worked very well and in today's market actually repels more than it attracts. Hype and big promises alone get an emotional reaction to your copy, but it's not a good reaction. It goes more like this... "Yeah, right. You expect me to believe that." Don't waste your time and money with copy that doesn't get results. Let me show you what happens when you use copy that moves beyond shallow promises and taps into what really makes people buy! I look forward to hearing from you! MY FAVORITE PROJECTS *Email Marketing and Autoresponders * Sales Pages * Landing Pages * Squeeze Pages * Web Copy * Direct Mail Letters - They're not dead, they work better than ever! * Campaign Strategies and Sales Funnels.Sales WritingDirect MailSales Funnel CopywritingDirect MarketingSales LetterLanding PageInternet MarketingCopywritingEmail Marketing
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.