We're looking for an experienced and dedicated customer service / admin. person to join our team for our online orchid business.
You don't have to be an expert in orchids however, you do need to be a rockstar when it comes to customer service :)
- Add/Remove Members manually to Wishlist Member
- Replying to Customer emails in Gmail Inbox about general orchid care, order tracking, etc.
- Issuing Refunds in Paypal, Authorize.net, 1Shoppingcart
- Send invoices, Processing Failed Recurring Payments in Paypal and 1SC
- Follow up with failed/pending/offline orders
- Resend customer order receipts in 1SC
- Prepare weekly shipping file to send to fulfillment team
- Reorder printed books and supplies for fulfillment warehouse as needed
- Track book inventory
- Manag autoresponder subscriptions in Get Response
- Process Phone Orders
- Returning phone calls from time to time.
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience of online customer support in an online B to C business
- Understand basics of ecommerce
- Knowledge of 1 Shopping cart or other payment system is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong customer service experience
- A complete Upwork profile
- References will be required