Come join us in disrupting the billion+ dollar per year home services industry!
Ezhome.com is a company cofounded earlier in the year by Odysseas (co-founder of odesk) and Spiros (cofounder or PatternInsights). Located in Palo Alto, ezhome already has significant traction, a staff of almost a 100 people (the majority of them “upworkers") and has received significant funding from top VC firms in the valley. We aim to revolutionize the home services space, the way oDesk revolutionized how the world works!
We have more customers than we can handle, and have been growing fast! We're looking for a warm personality with exceptional organizational, and cutomer service skills (some sales background a plus too) to take ownership of onboarding our new customers and ensure that their first impression of us and our service is top-notch! For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.ezhome.com!
There is HUGE potential for career growth!
- Function as the main point of contact for new customers, until the point that their first service has been completed
- Reach out to newly signed on customers to communicate costs and sell them on a cleanup when they indicate that their yard requires an extra level of care prior to their maintenance service
-Manage scheduling of cleanups and ensure that first maintenance visits are scheduled both timely and seamlessly
- Update our CRM (Customer Relationship Management System) as needed and function as a "Project Manager" for our customers who need cleanups
- Respond to customers in a timely manner and document all communication in Zendesk and/or our in house app.
- Must be Located in the UNITED STATES or CANADA!
- Native English speakers only please, must have great oral and written communication skills
- Tech-savvy- familiar with Microsoft Office and / or Google docs and able to learn new apps easily
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- Detail oriented to complete and appropriately document tasks in multi-step processes
- Very comfortable with warm sales (selling customers on a service that they indicated they need - no cold sales involved)
- Quick on the computer to interface with multiple programs/websites/spreadsheets at once (e.g. email, internet, calendars, maps, billing app, CRM software, time tracking app, photo manipulation software)
- Knowledgable and/or willingness to learn about the gardening/landscaping industry is a plus!
-Starting pay range is $13-15/hour (exclusive of the upwork fee - the freelancer's portion). Must be willing to start in this range.
Looking for someone who can work FULL TIME during business hours PST. This is a 40+ hour/week role and must be fully available M-F 9-5:30 PT. Would strongly prefer some Saturday availability as well (possibly in exchange for slightly modified weekday schedule).
If you meet the above requirements, we want to talk to you!