IT Consultant with 17 years of experiance
• 15 years of professional Experience in managing and architecting complex services paired with demonstrable strategic business acumen. Hold a record of accomplishment in maximizing the business value from IT
• More than 9 years in the project management and directorship for IT solutions implementation.
• Have a solid knowledge in the banking solutions including business intelligence and data integration, with numerous implementations in the Government and telecom sectors.
• projects Risk Management;
• Enterprise governance risk and compliance (GRC)
• Involved in bids & projects that have the highest level of risk to the business
• Guides and mentor Project Managers.
• Assists PMs in shaping and negotiating scope of work with clients at the early phase of projects delivery
• Plans, manages and delivers the most complex projects that will significantly affect the organization and which will deliver strategic benefits to client and/or stakeholders
• Reviews and reports on projects to ensure they are within defined financial targets whilst maintaining and developing customer satisfaction.
• Plans and executes strategies for improving project margin during the delivery of projects
• Coach / mentor and guide Project Managers.
• Interface with 3rd party suppliers, which involve the selection of suppliers, agreement, planning, timelines and quality of deliverables.
• Project management; management of large scale projects with a extensive
• experience in the Government ,Telecom Sectors
• Professional services consultancy, and project implementations for deploying IT solutions
• Team management.
• Value Selling.
• Building Customer and Partner Relationships
• e-Government ,e-Services
• Performance management
• Strategic and Technical Insight
• Balanced score cards
• Enterprise Architecture Cloud Computing, TOGAF, and SOA.
• Business Intelligence BI ,SAP Business Objects XI
• Enterprise contend management ECM ,FileNet P8
• Oracle ERP
• BPEL ,BPMN
• J2EE ,NET
• Software engineering (SDLC, CMMI, Agile, Analysis, and Modeling using UML).