Digital Design Engineer
Last active: 17 hours ago
I'm a qualified Engineer with a BSc in Electrical Engineering who has been designing digital systems for the past five years.
My speciality is in the field of signal processing, I have a solid DSP theoretical background, and have written Matlab/VHDL modules that channelise, process video data, calculate fluid flow and redirect ethernet packets. I am experienced in taking algorithms from papers and implementing them into VHDL or SystemVerilog, using Matlab to check my results. I'm also experienced in programming microcontrollers in C, FPGA board circuit design, and SOC device programming. I am a native English speaker and have formal education in Professional Communication in English.
- VHDL & SystemVerilog
- C++ & C
- Perl & Bash
- Xilinx Spartan, Zynq and Virtex FPGAs
- Motorola, uBlaze, Microchip and TI microcontrollers
- Matlab and Octave
- Xilinx ISE and Vivado
- OrCAD and Eagle
My Experience Includes:
- Working with version control.
- Collaborating with others on projects.
- Developing documentation.
- Working in a Linux environment.
- Project management.
What I am like as a contractor:
- I work thoroughly and systematically.
- I take pride in my work.
- I communicate clearly.
- I am passionate about what I do.
I can supply my full resume and references of experience as necessary. I'm in the +2 timezone.
Thanks for looking at my profile, and I hope to hear from you soon!