Hire the best Video Editors in Japan
Check out Video Editors in Japan with the skills you need for your next job.
- $50 hourlyVideographer/editor, 2D Animator based in Tokyo, Japan. Experience in writing, translation. Video production assistant. Communication skill in Indonesian, English, and Japanese. Mainly use Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Clip Studio Paint. Part-time language instructor.Video EditingEnglish to Indonesian TranslationVideo Post-EditingDigital MarketingUS English Dialect2D AnimationWebsite ContentIndonesian to English TranslationSocial Media Content CreationSocial Media ContentVideo ProductionAdobe After EffectsAdobe Premiere Pro
- $25 hourlyThank you for viewing my profile! I am Japanese, and my language skill mainly comes from 7 years education in New Zealand. I have just started working online, but I have been working locally as interpreter/translator. Also have long experience in film editing and translating subtitles. I will work my best with honesty to meet your satisfaction. Looking forward to work with you!Video EditingJapanese to English TranslationEnglish to Japanese TranslationChristian TheologyTourismMusic
- $20 hourlyI have 6 years of translation experience and specialize in JPN to ENG and ENG to JPN. I have experience in many fields including but not limited to IT, automotive, life science, tourism, medical, legal, and finance. If you are looking for a translator with native Japanese skills, I will be happy to assist you. Rates start at USD 0.05 per source word (English) or source letter (Japanese) but rates are negotiable. I can also proofread translated contents and have experience using CAT, such as Phrase, Wordfast, and Crowdin. Please inquire for rates and turnaround time. I also write articles and blogs relating to Japan's rich history, culture, and customs. As COVID-19 is gradually beginning to subside and tourism is resuming, Japanese culture has been gaining increasing attention and hopefully will become a tourist hotspot. I am confident of providing you the best services relating to Japanese culture.Video EditingWebsite LocalizationLegal AgreementGeneral TranscriptionMobile App LocalizationTechnical ManualEmail CommunicationContract TranslationTechnical TranslationJapanese to English TranslationEnglishJapaneseTranslationBlog WritingHistory
- $20 hourlyEnhance your business growth potential by leveraging expertise in 【Marketing】x 【Trading Agent/Consulting】x 【Video Editing】 with a focus on the Japanese Market. 【Marketing】 With over 10 years of experience in Product Marketing: ・Local insights to support international businesses ・Develop effective strategies ・Conduct market research and analytics ・Offer deeper understanding of the Japanese Market and its demand trends. 【Trading Agent/Consulting】 ・Sales Agent, worked in a Trading company in Japan ・Virtual assistant, Interpreter, Japanese Teacher ・Propose actionable recommendations to improve your marketing plan ・Manage inventory control while providing valuable Japanese market insights. 【Video editing】 ・Transcribing, Subtitling, translation of video ・Localization of Scripts, Add captioning to video ・Familiar with Davinci resolve, Vrew, SRT format, 【Hobby】 ・Youtube editing ・AI research: Midjourney, ChatGPT, voice peak, Whisper, Partner with me to gain a competitive edge in the Japanese market and expand your business through strategic insights and practical skills.Video EditingTranscreationVirtual AssistanceTranslationJapanese to English TranslationEnglish to Japanese TranslationMarketingTravelJapaneseEnglish
- $15 hourlyHi! I live in Okinawa and I can do tasks anything related to Japan. I have a Japanese-Language Proficiency Test N3 certification. I am also open for long term projects or full time position.Video EditingAdobe After EffectsInsurance Claim SubmissionJapaneseBlog WritingData EntryVirtual AssistanceJapanese to English TranslationMarket ResearchManual TestingGame Testing
- $18 hourlyこんにちは！ はじめまして。ステファニーと申します。 I am a hard-working and determined professional seeking an opportunity to excel in a dynamic company. With a solid foundation in Japanese language and culture, along with extensive experience in diverse Japanese-related projects, I am confident in my ability to deliver successful results. Here are some of the key skills and experiences I bring to the table: 📚Multilingual Proficiency: Fluent in Japanese, English, and Filipino (Tagalog & Visayan). This linguistic versatility empowers me to seamlessly bridge language gaps and connect with a broader audience. 🖋Seasoned Translation Expertise: With over a decade of experience in JP-EN / EN-JP translation across various domains including general, business, legal, medical, and technical fields, I bring a wealth of knowledge to ensure accurate and culturally nuanced translations. 🖥Tech-Savvy: Proficient in a range of software including MS Office, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects), Final Cut Pro, Canva, HTML, along with strong capabilities in internet research and data entry. Additionally, my background in IT technical support adds another layer of technical expertise. ☎️Clerical and Administrative Excellence: Well-versed in handling administrative tasks with precision and attention to detail, ensuring seamless operations and freeing up valuable time for higher-level pursuits. 💡Problem-Solving Prowess: I possess a keen ability to identify and efficiently resolve challenges, enabling smoother workflows and higher productivity. ⚡️Effective Communicator: My excellent communication skills foster positive interpersonal relationships, which I believe are crucial in any team environment. ✨Quick Learner: Adept at rapidly assimilating new information and applying it effectively, ensuring that I am always up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices. I am convinced that I can be an invaluable asset in any position requiring hard work, enthusiasm, and reliability. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future. どうぞ宜しくお願いいたします。Video EditingTranslationJapaneseEnglishMicrosoft ExcelJapanese to English TranslationLayout DesignShopifyEnglish to Japanese TranslationMicrosoft WordData Entry
- $40 hourly⭐Fast turnaround ⭐Thousands of recorded voiceovers ⭐Audio Engineering skills for great sounding recordings Are you looking for a British Male voiceover for your YouTube channel? Well, you've found one! I'm Henry, and I'm an experienced VO artist specialising in 8-10 minute long YouTube videos with 1,500 to 1,800-word scripts.Video EditingCameraMusic ArrangementMusical CompositionMusicGuitarPodcast ProductionAudio ProductionVoice Over British AccentPhotographyVideo Production
- $40 hourlyJapanese. Live in sendai city. 23yers old. Student of Graduate School of Information Science in Tohokiu University(PhD) I was born in the U.S.A but my parents are Japanese. I study information science in the Graduate School of Information Science in Tohoku University. My lab has a lot of study conference about media literacy. So I understand work policy and moral in the internet and international project. My study theme is the connection of musisociology and information society. I worked as a web translator two years. I can translate Japanese-English and English-Japanese translation in carful. I also work as a free writer in Japan and I'm interested in SEO writing. I ran two Japanese website. One has a variety of contents like anime, classic music, metal music, jazz, movie and media critics so on. The other is specialized to concert band in Japan. I work mainly translation but I have some skill as composer and movie editor.Video EditingMusical CompositionJapanese to English TranslationEnglish to Japanese TranslationWritingTranslation
- $40 hourlyI'm a programmer who loves to learn new frameworks and engines. Currently I develop in Unreal Engine and Unity, programming from User Interface to Network using C++ and blueprints (in Unreal) or C# (in Unity). I can create shaders and materials using different maps and techniques, as well as post-processes and particle systems in both video game engines. Currently, I'm interested in shaders, materials and all the posibilities, techniques, tricks and optimizations computer graphics have for the videogame industry. I can develop gameplay systems, as well as arquitect and code game systems. I can also do Photoshop work such as editing and color grading, as well as video editing. I'm always eager to learn and try new techniques to solve problems.Video EditingGame ProgrammingPhoto EditingGame DevelopmentVisual EffectsGraphics Programming
- $90 hourlyHi, I'm Daniel, a visual storyteller based in Tokyo. I love capturing moments and telling stories through videos and photos. I specialize in videography, photography, and careful editing. Services: I offer a diverse range of services, including: - Portrait, travel, event, and product photography - Street Photography - Commercial and documentary video production - Video editing, color correction, and audio treatment - Translation and transcription from Spanish and Japanese to English. Equipment: Cameras: - Sony a7 IV - Sony a7S III Lenses: - Sony 16-35mm f2.8 - Sigma 24-70mm f2.8 Art - Sony 70-200mm F2.8 OSS II - Sony 35mm f1.4 - Sony 50mm f1.4 - Sony 85mm f1.4 Additional Professional Equipment: - DJI RS 3 Pro gimbal Editing Hardware/Software: Equipped with a high-spec MAC, I ensure the highest quality productions using: - Full Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.) - DaVinci Resolve 18 - Editing capabilities for 4k footage to broadcast quality. Let's work together to bring your vision to life! Don't hesitate to get in touch for questions or to chat about your upcoming projects.Video EditingTravel PhotographyVideo Color CorrectionPhoto RetouchingSocial Media Content CreationPhoto EditingYouTubePhotographyDaVinci ResolveAdobe LightroomStreet PhotographyAdobe PhotoshopVideographyEvent PhotographyProduct Photography
- $100 hourlyHi, This is Ryu! I'm a founder of RT7 Creative. We are a full-service production company based in Tokyo, Japan. We produce professional and creative videos and photos. We also have a photoshoot booking service for people visiting Japan. It's perfect for weddings, holidays, proposals, honeymoons, birthdays, etc. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Creative Production: rt7japan.com Photoshoot booking service: omotenashoot.comVideo EditingLifestyle PhotographyStreet PhotographyFashion PhotographyFashion & BeautyArchitectural PhotographyPhotographyVideographyVideo Production
- $75 hourlyI’m a versatile Graphic Designer with over ten years of experience in retail, finance, music and food sectors — ranging from small independent businesses and artists to global corporate clients.Video EditingLogo DesignTypographyMotion GraphicsPhotographyGraphic DesignBrand IdentityArt Direction
- $50 hourlyHello! I'm Katsura, a Japanese voice over talent and EN-JA translator. My partner Yoshi and I have been doing a voice-acting job as a freelance. If you are looking for Cozy/Calm/Professional voices, either male or female (or both!), then we are sure to be of your help. Yoshi is also skillful at Energetic voice, so his voice fits CM and game voiceover. Katsura is good at acting young girl (I've been doing voiceover videos for children for quite a while. We can also offer English-Japanese translation. In case you’re looking for Voice Talent AND script translation, then you’ve come to the right place! Katsura is a language enthusiast who loves not only to learn other languages but also to teach Japanese. I have the experience to be a teaching assistant in a Japanese class at George Mason University. We look forward to the opportunity to use our skills to make your project a success.Video EditingFemale VoiceProofreadingTranslationAudiobook NarrationAudio EditingVideo NarrationAudio RecordingEnglish to Japanese TranslationMale VoiceVoice RecordingMiddle-Aged AdultFemaleJapaneseNarration
- $40 hourlyWelcome to my Upwork Profile. I am a professional Japanese translator, interpreter, subtitler, writer, and cultural/travel consultant who holds a BA in East Asian Languages and Cultures and an MA in Global Studies. I have lived, studied, and worked in Japan for eight years, including two years studying at the prestigious Sophia University in Tokyo, as well as four years teaching English on the JET Program in rural Fukushima Prefecture, during which time I often served as an interpreter for the local government and board of education. I have engaged in translation work for over ten years, and have worked successfully with hundreds of clients on thousands of projects ranging from website translation to company white pages and business documents, to translations of movies, television series, books, manga, and well beyond. In-person or via video call, my interpretation work has included work with numerous Japanese and US companies on a wide variety of projects. My client roster has included many major companies, some of which are household names, as well as small businesses and one-on-one personal clients. Additionally, my experiences with language learning and historical and cultural studies as well as my extensive experience in world travel have led to appearances at speaking events, popular podcasts, and major news media. I also write historical articles that cover lesser-known aspects of Japanese history and the focal points where Japanese culture meets with that of the outside world, and serve as the editor-in-chief of the popular Japanese culture website Unseen Japan. In addition to all this, I also provide Japan travel consultation, using my deep experience in travel in-country to help craft travel itineraries that fit my client's preferred travel style. I'm also available to accompany travelers to Japan in order to provide Japanese language assistance and historical-cultural information during their time in the county. If you’re interested in obtaining my services for any of my above-listed skills, please do not hesitate to get in contact. I promise quick, professional, detailed work, and I look forward to any future collaborations we may have.Video EditingTeaching EnglishTeaching JapaneseVoice ActingWritingSubtitlesEnglish to Japanese TranslationJapanese to English TranslationTranslationProofreading
- $50 hourlyI'm a Swedish photographer and videographer with a background in business and entrepreneurship who has been living in Tokyo since 2005. In Tokyo, I mainly work with video production and photography, both in front and behind the camera, and, of course, editing. I also do narration and translation jobs. I'm creative, detail-oriented and very used to keeping tight deadlines. In Sweden, I used to be in charge of production of a monthly magazine, from planning to printing. I also ran my own English Magazine called Ambassadeur in Tokyo for a number of years. If you are searching for someone who is dependable, professional and who can deliver top-class results in a short amount of time, I look forward to working with you.Video EditingVoice ActingVideo ProductionVoice-OverJapaneseTranslationAdobe PhotoshopAdobe InDesignAdobe Premiere ProPhotographyPhoto RetouchingVideography
- $70 hourlyI have over 17 years of experience, selling products online. And helped rank (Japanese Vehicles dot com), a website in the automotive industry to the number 1 position on the Google SERPs. The company did so well, we listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. SEO and Copywriting are my specialties, with a heavy focus on sales conversions. Whenever I create content, I start by looking at the competition and use online tools like Google Keyword Planner, Ahrefs, Moz and Semrush to find a unique selling proposition (USP). Then I separate search queries based on informational queries and buy-now queries, to tailor page content. Opt-in's are also tailored to each web page, to increase list building conversions. Automation, automation, automation... That is the name of the online game. Each stage of the customer's sales pipeline is automated through sales funnels. Autoresponders are used to communicate and convert at any stage. I also use social marketing and PPC to bring high quality leads to irresistible offerings.Video EditingAmazon FBAGoogle AdsSocial Media MarketingResponsive Web DesignMicrosoft OfficeWordPress
- $25 hourlyHello, my name is Jessiah Trevino and I am the type of editor who is always looking to learn new things with each project and puts their all into each project entrusted to me. My skill-set includes creating promotion material for companies and Youtubers as well as directing and editing music videos for artists among other projects. I am well versed in Adobe After Effects as well as Premiere Pro, delivering high quality results. I would love to hear from you with any questions or requests, thank you for your time. You can also reach me at my email: email@example.comVideo EditingAdobe After EffectsMusic VideoElearning VideoDocumentaryMotion GraphicsFile ManagementVideo ProductionAdobe Premiere ProVideo Post-EditingAdobe PhotoshopVideographyTime Management
- $20 hourly**Fluent Native English Speaker and Japanese speaking ability** I am currently a English Native speaker working in Japan as a coffee roaster. Previously, I was studying to be a chef. I have worked under 3 Michelin star chef Shinobu Namae and in Sapporo, with 1 Michelin Star Akihiro Nagao. I have a deep passion for food since I was a child, stemming from my father, who was also a chef. I am now working with Just One Cookbook (over 280,000 instagram followers), writing for established magazine companies Tokyo Weekender and Metropolis, as well as Gurunavi Live Japan. I run my own website, where I share my photographs, creative writing and videos of all things Japan, including food, travel and everyday topics. I studied architecture at university, which allowed me to gain proficient skills in the Adobe Suite as well as photography and film. In combination with my passion for food, I started to take photos and videos of food and architecture. I want to show the beauty and celebrate what we eat as well as our surroundings. From there, I created my own website and started sharing my content. As I speak fluent English as well as conversational Japanese so can offer fluid communication in both.Video EditingFood PhotographyFood & BeverageVideographyFilm EditingWritingPhotographyAdobe LightroomAdobe InDesignAdobe Photoshop
- $25 hourlyI am a seasoned Photographer, Videographer and Editor with an outstanding experience in a variety of tools such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom. I have worked on weddings, music videos, company & corporate events, and many other creative events. I'm in Upwork since 2020 and enjoying my freelance work here. My goal is to help my client with their projects, convey creative ideas and be an essential part of their success. I am versatile, reliable and strategic in terms of decision-making and goal setting. I have an impressive work ethics, consistent with being able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks. What I can offer: Creative Ideas, Profitable Finished Product, Excellent Branding and Marketing.Video EditingImage ProcessingRAWmacOSVirtual AssistanceGoogle Workspace AdministrationPhoto Color CorrectionVideo ProductionPhotographyAdobe After EffectsAdobe Creative SuiteVideographyWedding PhotographyAdobe Premiere ProAdobe LightroomAdobe Photoshop
- $19 hourly• Worked in customer service for 3 years in Tokyo as Bilingual Telephone and Reservation Management. • With experience as Virtual Assistant in both English and Japanese language clients. • Handling E-commerce Shopify accounts with different clients and provide customer service and support to their business. • Experienced in making occasional SDE or Same day edit with experience in documentary, independent film and video production. • Used photo Enhancement or photo color correction for a street and travel photography. Mostly used Adobe Premiere and Adobe Lightroom. • Designs for brochure, layout for newspaper, school poster, etc.Video EditingEmail SupportPhone SupportSocial Media ManagementPersonal AdministrationJapanese to English TranslationData EntryPhone CommunicationVideographyAdministrative SupportCustomer ServiceCustomer SupportEnglish to Japanese TranslationEnglish to Filipino Translation
- $20 hourlyDedicated Japanese Translator with experience. Able to speak, understand, write, and translate the Japanese language at a daily use and business level. Provides freelance English-to-Japanese (and vice versa) translations for multiple companies online. Looking to further improve translation skills by providing professional translating service inside and outside upwork. Reliable, self-efficient and detail oriented.Video EditingEnglishProofreadingCustomer SupportSearch Engine OptimizationLanguage InterpretationBusiness PlanContent WritingBusiness WritingLogo DesignEnglish to Filipino TranslationEnglish to Japanese TranslationProfessional ToneJapanese to English Translation
- $15 hourlyHello, I'm Zulaa. Thanks for visiting my profile! Specialist - Photoshop, Retouching I do retouching and image recreation. I prefer natural-looking edits with high quality. I do projects before the deadline. I will be in touch with you throughout the project and give you the best result! Hope to cooperate with you!Video EditingPhoto EditingPhotographyManipulation & CompositingDesignBuilderPeoplePhoto RetouchingGraphic DesignCanvaPhotobook DesignAdobe Photoshop
- $12 hourlyHi! My name is Ethan. I love editing videos and I would love to edit your video for your company or personal use. My main tool is Davinci Resolve. I would love to create a stunning video! Please contact me and thank you for reading my profile!Video EditingDaVinci ResolveColor GradingAnimationVideo Color CorrectionAdobe After EffectsAudio EditingAdobe Premiere ProYouTubeSpecial Effects
- $30 hourlyI translate on a daily basis; my most notable projects are translating and subbing a Japanese television drama and books. As a personal project, I translate ads and short videos by editing the original Japanese out and redesigning to fit the English translations. I also do art-related work, such as portrait commissions and design.Video EditingJapanese to English TranslationEnglish to Japanese TranslationMangaArt & DesignGraphic DesignSubtitlesAdobe Photoshop
- $15 hourlyI'm fluent in both Japanese and English. I have 10 plus years of experience speaking and reading in front of large audiences, and doing voice-overs and narrations. I have basic PC knowledge and enjoy making youtube videos and live streaming as a hobby, so I have simple Video, Picture, and Audio editing skills. Currently working in Japan. I was Captain of my highschool Basketball team and have over a 4.0 GPA out of 5. Racing simulations is my other hobby, and am currently overseeing community league races with the e-sports team I am a member of. I'm hoping to support my hobby and future. I am a very bright and fun person, I try to do my best to not give up easily. I do my best to put others ahead of myself and enjoy a very bright and upbuilding atmosphere.Video EditingJapaneseVoice Over JapaneseAmerican English AccentVoice-OverMicrosoft WordEnglish Tutoring
- $15 hourlyI own an Import/Export company with good experience in sourcing from Japan. I'm also an experienced video editor, graphic designer Japanese translator, and a voice actor for a Vtuber channel with 26k+ subs. I like editing videos, doing voice overs and translating scripts from English to Japanese. Besides this, I have experience in working with business companies and also IT companies.Video EditingJapanese to English TranslationTranslationVoice ActingJapaneseVideo Editing & ProductionGraphic Design
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.