I’m the founder of Hormones Balance (www.hormonesbalance.com), a successful and dynamic nutrition practice dedicated to helping women rebalance their hormones with nutrition. I have a large following of over 200K women and growing. I also got a publisher deal and I’m currently writing a cook book for hormonal rebalancing which I plan to make a best seller.
My business is exclusively online and I run a number of ever-green programs. With that come many emails ranging from program enquiries, health-related questions and billing issues. We have documented hundreds of canned responses which will make onboarding faster and easier.
This work is fueled by passion and the desire of changing how women view sickness and hormonal issues. It is important to me that this issue matters to you as well because you will be facing it every day in this work. If you find unwell people annoying, this work is not for you. If you want to be a part of changing the conversation about women’s health, you are coming to the right place.
Roles and responsibilities
• Lead the customer support team
• Provide a 24-hour turn-around time for emails (with other team members)
• Manage a small support team
• Document and improve the canned replies and company processes
• Process refunds
• Answer emails from potential customers asking clarifying questions about the programs
• Liaison with Infusionsoft support team to resolve unusual cases
• Liaison with the payment processor company to troubleshoot
• Take lead on projects such as giveaways, online health challenges -> this means creating a plan, working with sponsors, working out the event logistics and delivering it
• Prepare a monthly “improvement brief” for things that can be done better
• You are highly organized and I love processes and order
• You have used Trello, or equivalent
• You are a good manager and can liaise with internal and external contractors
• You have are familiar with HTML and great with Wordpress
• You have a decent understanding of Infusionsoft
• You have worked in the health space, with a health coach or equivalent
• You are willing to learn new things
• If you are having or had a health challenge (like an autoimmune condition, a hormonal problem) and you are fascinated how nutrition can reverse chronic disease, I would highly appreciate it as you can relate to this work. If you do, tell me about it
• You are truly interested in health, food, nutrition and women’s health
• You have empathy for the women who email us (many might be confused, foggy-brained or just angry) as you know it’s not their best day
• You are dynamic and can handle occasional pressure
• When you join, you are willing to invest about 6 hours of your time to go through my programs and learn what and how I teach. This content is worth hundreds of dollars. You will be getting it free and I’m just asking you to be willing to learn.
Also, tell me this: what is your favorite breakfast :-)
Lastly: you MUST be from the US. No foreign applicants, please.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.