ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our company helps talent buyers, agents and consumers find the right entertainment for their kid's party, corporate event or private affair. It is a website used by consumers to search and hire entertainment services such as clowns, costumed characters, balloon twisters, magicians, comedian’s vendors. Our company combines the efficiency of the web with the personal touch of a private event planner.
We're hiring for a FULL-TIME customer service / sales minded sales/office team member for our KIDS ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS. This position is 40+ hours per week job, working 9:00-6:00pm PST (virtual).
We're looking for a self driven, high quality, high skills individual, who is looking to further their professional skills. This is a fast paced position that makes the day just fly by. Also, if you're part juggler, that will come in handy as being a great multi-tasker is a requirement to the job.
Responsibilities and duties to include (but not limited to):
• Answer all inbound calls, emails and chat in a timely fashion
• Give quotes and present sales script to all inquiries for prices
• Schedule all repeat and one time sales for entertainment appointments
• Pull statements for all outstanding receivables monthly and contact a client for payment.
• Email receipts to clients for credit cards billings when necessary
• Make appropriate adjustments for YELP and other discounts
• Reconcile accounts when customers inquire with differing information
• Virtual (cloud) filing as necessary
• Make 3 week and monthly confirmation emails and calls the previous week of appointment
• Pick up all messages each morning and respond in a timely manner
• Enter all new sales and scheduling, pricing, customer data information changes into the computer
• Schedule / reschedule all periodic tasks on a weekly basis
• Resolve all client complaints with professional approach and to the satisfaction of the client
• Schedule re-dos when necessary and call the following day to determine satisfaction level
• Follow up on all client no-shows before next cleaning resolving reason for past no show
• Resolve all breakage and damage issues to satisfaction of customer
Requirements and qualifications include:
• Fully equipped home office
• Quiet time between 9 and 6pm PST
• Experienced working in a virtual environment
• Common sense
• Managerial skills
• Quick learner
• Available to work 9AM-6PM Monday – Saturday
• Conversational Spanish is a plus but not required
• Previous customer service experience
• General PC knowledge (Windows, Mozilla, Excel, MS Word, etc)
• Must be detail oriented, organized, capacity to multi-task, self-prioritize and work independently