1) Call Warm Leads (people who are already familiar with our company and like us) and schedule phone appointments/consultations.
a. Able to make suggestions as to ways of increasing leads ex. Marketing and Promotional Campaigns
2) Call Current Clients to:
1. Ensure they are happy, see if there are any gaps in the service they’re receiving
2. Determine whether there is anything else you want or need
a. Gaps in the service you’re receiving ex. Is there anything you wish we could help you with?
b. Is there anyone we can connect you with or refer to you, because we want to help you find new clients
3. Able to track and document the status of a lead, as well as the time for follow up
4. Able to make suggestions as to ways of increasing customer satisfaction
1) Have your own laptop
2) Be able to be present 2- 3 days a week 3-6 hours/day between 8:15am- 2pm
a. The best time for making calls is 8:30a-10a and 11am- 2p
b. Working remotely once a week may be permissible depending on experience and successful track record
3) Be accountable for results (all results are tracked ex. Number of appointments made, duration of calls etc)
4) Eventually anticipate what I need and the needs of our clients
1) Passion. A passion for Marketing, Branding, Building Business and obtaining new clientele.
2) Experience. A history of achievement, overcoming obstacles, and persistence.
3) Previous Positions. Sales Representative with tough skin and ability to be held accountable to reach and exceed goals.
4) Accountability. Be able to meet standards and goals.
5) Flexibility. Be able to take on other miscellaneous tasks such as emailing or assisting the executive with other tasks
Payment Structure Hourly + Bonus
1) Tier 1 ($15/hour)
a. $10 Per Hour + $2,500 Bonus
2) Tier 2 ($23/hour)
a. $10 Per Hour + $5,000 Bonus