The Customer Services is responsible for providing general assistance to multiple departments and managers. Strong problem solving techniques, accurate word processing skills and the ability to perform more complex costomer duties will be keys to success in this position.
Responsibilities for Customer Services:
* Heavy data entry using accuracy.
* Create, maintain, and update reports and spreadsheets.
* Create, edit, and modify correspondents and documents.
* Organize and file a variety of records.
* Perform duties with professionalism, which includes relating to others in a courteous, cooperative, sensitive and congenial manner.
* Maintain personnel files and confidentiality.
Qualifications for the Customer Services:
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Good interpersonal skills to effectively deal with a wide range of personalities.
* Ability to function independently, be detail oriented, work under pressure, and prioritize multiple assignments.
* Above average computer skills including; Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and database management.
Education and Experience:
*High school diploma required.
* Previous experience in a similar Customer role required.