The System Administrator reports directly to the Manager of IT Systems and Networks and is based at our Corporate Headquarters in Tacoma, WA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Performs various system administration related duties in Windows 2003/2008/2012, Active Directory 2003/2008, Exchange 2003/2007, VMWare ESX (5.1 preferred), MS SQL Server and HP ProLiant Server environments.
• Configures, documents, implements, monitors and maintains server hardware, server operating systems, networks, and peripheral equipment to insure system availability and data integrity.
• Makes recommendations for purchase or upgrade of server computer infrastructure.
• Prepares concepts for IT solutions and helps to evaluate the cost effectiveness of these concepts.
• Directs the planning and support effort, and makes time commitments to complete assigned projects. Assists the manager in developing budgets or proposals for senior management.
• Other duties may be assigned.