• Assume full responsibility for directing multiple engagements
• Provide clients with Tax Compliance, Research, Consulting for corporate, partnership and individual returns
• Provide oversight and direction to team of tax specialists in the delivery of tax services.
• Initiate and present effective tax planning strategies for a diverse range of middle market clients.
• Research and report on trends and developments concerning complex domestic and international tax issues.
• Build existing and new client relationships
* At least a High School Diploma
* Must be at least 18 years old.
* Must have a reliable computer with a high speed internet connection.
* Basic computer skills such as typing, copy/paste and internet browsing are essential functions of the job.
- Placement in our Established Company
- $500 a week or more
- Flexible Hours - work full or part time depending on YOUR schedule
- Bonuses and Pay raise based on performance
- Room For Growth and Advancement
Looking for an administrative assistant with excellent computer (Microsoft Office), organizational, and communication skills. It's a casual, laid back work environment and the duties would include, but not necessarily be limited to:
1) Day-to-day office admin and filing;
2) Process employee health and dental insurance enrollments and changes;
3) Process and assist with the administration of employee work comp claims;
4) Assist in a variety of other HR and other functions;
5) A bunch of other stuff!
HR experience or education preferred. Experience in a law office would be great too. Bar/Restaurant experience a plus, but not required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and have excellent communication and organizational skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and fully committed to attracting, hiring, and developing the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.