This is an email only position, no phone calls. You'll be helping us message and respond to our customers via email, as well as a variety of other tasks. You will be working on Groove, Slack, Harvest, Google Docs, Gmail, Google Calendar, and other web-based services.
- Must have nearly perfect written English skills and excellent spoken English skills.
- Must have excellent attention to detail, spelling, and grammar.
- Must have a great internet connection that is reliable and fast.
- Must be reliable and want to grow with the company.
- Must be hard-working and on time.
- Must have 100+ hours on UpWork.
SAMPLE JOB TASKS
- Monitor email account for new messages.
- Reply to guests messages in a fun, helpful way.
- Use ticketing and Help Desk system such as Zendesk and Groove.
- Create and send invoices to customers.
This is a part-time position starting at 10 hours per week.
You'll be working from Tuesday - Saturday and must be available to work in the Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00) between the hours of 10am to 7pm.
- Applications will only be accepted via UpWork. Phone calls and emails will not be accepted.
- Museum Hack provides very fun museum tours using the world's best museum tour guides. We have been written about in many publications including The Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, CNN, etc.
- We are using Upwork to help us find a general virtual assistant for Customer Service work.
- This will start as a part-time position starting at 10 hours per week, but many of our part-time hires choose to join us for full-time jobs. We are a very fun place to work: new things every day, funny coworkers, and very nice customers.
- Many people on our team are remote and work from home.
- Team members (including VAs) occasionally receive performance-based rewards and incentives.
- Museum Hack is GROWING! We are an innovative arts-based business in New York City. See this video on PBS about us to learn more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMoO4bpRiZM