We are a leading national video production company that produces corporate media collateral for businesses across the country. We are a small but growing company in need of a Project Coordinator (LOCAL TO LOS ANGELES) to assist with managing our expanding client base. This is a work from home position that will start part time at 25 hours per week (ideally 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.) and $12.50/hour with the goal of this role becoming full time by year end (if not sooner). We are looking for someone who is willing to wear many hats and help guide our projects through the pipeline from order to completion and delivery.
Assist with coordinating video production projects through pipeline
• Liase with existing client base to prepare them for video shoots
• Administrative duties such as sending information emails to clients, contractors, internal staff
• Communicate with our videographer contractors about upcoming projects and scheduling
• Enter projects into our project management system and ensure individual milestones are properly assigned and completed
• Review video drafts from our editor and forward onto clients for their input
• Conduct research i.e. lead list generation to assist Director with achieving marketing objectives
The company is in its eighth year and we have always worked together as a team to build an exciting, growing company where everyone is able to contribute meaningfully and produce great videos for our clients. As we have expanded and continued to tackle more projects per year, we have stretched ourselves thin in managing the day-to-day tasks that help us provide great customer service to our clients, which is where the need for a true Projector Coordinator arose. We are looking for someone who is task oriented and personable, because you will have direct contact with our clients, so friendliness and the ability to work as part of a team is important.