We need someone for a short-term project, probably about 5-10 hours, but it may be more. We will ship you 10-12 Wi-Fi routers and a Wi-Fi hub. Does this sound difficult? Don't worry, we'll explain everything you need to do. What do you need? Extreme attention to detail!
We want to test configuration for our Wi-Fi product using different Wi-Fi routers with 4 specific ISPs: Telstra, Optus, iiNet, TPG.
The skills you need:
1. Ability to follow directions, yet comfort with a bit of ambiguity...we are a start-up and you'll be helping us develop a test plan depending on how things go.
2. Ability to find things like where to plug in cables on your Wi-Fi modem and routers...again we will help you, but if this sounds too scary, this isn't the job for you!
3. Willingness to be completely, 100% thorough in your documentation of what happens as you go through instructions.
4. Ability to package things up for shipping...and get them shipped (we most likely will have a carrier able to pick things up at your home).
Equipment you'll need:
1. A smartphone with iOS 8.0 or above or Android 4.2 or above
2. Access to the Internet in a home or business environment with one of these ISPs: Telstra, Optus, iiNet, TPG. Please state which one in your reply.