We need an online web service translated from English to Standard Modern Arabic. The website content includes:
1. Service description
2. Buttons and links
3. Help content
4. Promotional paragraphs
5. General webpage content
It is very important that for the content to be intuitive to the user, how the service works, how to pay, click through etc. as this is very important for the user conversion to sales. English-specific phrases and idioms must be converted relevantly and not simply translated.
The contractor we are seeking should be:
1. Fluent in Arabic and English and understand local cultural differences
2. Be familiar with website content best practices
3. Have an understanding of converting user into sales in online services.
The contractor should also be available to finish the job within 72 h.
How to apply
To apply, please respond with the following on top of your application:
1. Translation of the following: “This is a 'free registration' - why am I asked
to send a sms?”
2. Your rate for 1643 words of English to translate.
Keep you application SHORT and highlight other translation jobs you’ve undertaken and your relevant experience.
About the company
We are a company focusing on online services and just moving abroad with a few of them. If the job is successful you will potentially be asked for more jobs later on.