Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week -
I use Sendy plugin plugin https://sendy.co/
I need someone who can:
1) Instead of automatically unsubscribing when the default unsubscribe link is clicked redirect them to the unsubscribe custom page which will have a form (already filled with his/her email address by using $_GET value in the URL) where prompt them with a button to click, then use the sendy API to unsubscribe that user.
(web design of the custom page will be created shortly)
2) Sendy by default has only unsubscribe link. I would like to have a mail preference option. When a subscriber clicks (in the email) on it he can see all the lists that he subscribed to and can unsubscribe to one or all newsletters, change email address* or name*.
* (optional - not required, but be good to have)
Please note: This integration must be explained to the web developer so when the new sendy update is released the new script is not erased by error.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We are looking for the very best. If you are not a superstar we don't want to talk to you.
We are a young company, led by a creative executive team that will stop at nothing short of being the best in our industry!
We are looking for a few superstar REVERSE MORTGAGE AGENTS that are hard working, motivated, disciplined and that like the idea of being a part of growing company.
Experience reverse mortgage sales is MANDATORY.
We are looking for Agents/Agencies that are available to receive inbound calls 24/7.
Young or old, if you have what it takes we will know...and we want you!
This is a big opportunity and we are only looking to hire the best. If you have a strong work ethic and know you are the very best, we want to talk to you!
If you are not ready to work hard, please don't reply. If you are ready to work hard and be rewarded handsomely, please contact us immediately.
Only 2 positions still available.
Reply to this post now with questions and your resume.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
I am seeking an individual who knows Instagram inside and out, who understands the power of hashtags and which ones to use and when to use them, someone capable of creating posts that drive engagement. And can be relied upon to create a calendar of content posts and to post to meet those deadlines.
Please ensure you personalise your expression of interest for this role.
DO NOT SEND ME A COVER LETTER THAT YOU'VE SENT TO SOMEONE ELSE. I've asked for a cover letter but all I require is a personalised sentence or two.
I am looking for someone that can build multiple emails in HTML for me, that would be branded for my business and extremely clean.
There is an order pending approval
Your Order Has Been Approved
Your Order Has Shipped (Tracking Info)
Your Order is out for delivery
Your Order Has been delivered
etc, etc, etc
I essentially need an artist to create me something rather similar to this but with some different assets and items, etc:
It is for a custom campaign for an old video game and I will essentially need two images. One similar to the image above and the second akin to this:
I will need both in the same graphical style, as it is for an old video game.
I am on a strict budget with this as I am also a student, but would be very happy to pay £50/$80 for your service.
I can provide more elaborate details on what types of buildings/terrain, etc I need and the image needs to have the following criteria:
Color depth: 24-bit
Resolution: 1280x960 pixels
I would love to see some of your work if you've ever created something similar with with pixels/limited colour palette.
I have XML code where a parent code has multiple subnodes.
I need a code which will read a file with values and delete any subnode which doesn't have that value.
I need to keep the parent node and the matching subnode values.
I have another file with following values:
When I run the XSLT code against the files above, my outcome should be
We are working on a tight deadline to complete a new social network. The back-end architecture is in place and we are in need of a front end developer to help improve current designs and program the web application to our back end architecture.
-Landing page including Facebook/Twitter OAuth
-eCommerce to accept payment of subscription based profiles
-Multiple profile types w/ different abilities/limitations
-Newsfeed of connected users activity
-Profile that includes information about user, pictures, video and a wall for comments
-Ability to label friends as one of three types
-A page dedicated to scholarship listings
-A page dedicated to creating an online newspaper, i.e. like ESPN.com or USA Today
Application must be desktop and mobile web friendly. A corresponding app for Android/iPhone will be released. Knowledge of mobile apps is a plus, but not mandatory for this job.
Architecture has been developed with Ruby on Rails. Expertise with Ruby is a plus. Open to recommendations...
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
Salary: $2/hour + bonuses, salary adjustment after 90-day evaluation period
We are establishing a core team in the Philippines. We are in process of recruiting, hiring and training several talented graphic designers who may enjoy a fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment.
• Do Front-end Web Page Layout Processes
• Create PowerPoint Presentations
• Create Brochure Layouts
• Create Informational Sheet Layouts
• Create Cartoon Characters as needed for the Layout
• Design Different Web Pages to be used on Different Websites
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and other applications needed in web design and web lay-out
• Excellent work ethic
• Excellent command in the English language in both written and oral
• Ability to multi-task is a must
• Willing to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
• Keen eye on details
• Ability to work productively with minimal supervision
• Must be willing to work in the graveyard shift...
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Looking for an interactive back-end developer with extensive webGL experience.
Project is an online webGL experience that utilizes a mobile device to interact with the browser in 3 different scenarios.
please review reference:
Project entails 3 different scenarios:
#1 mobile device is used to draw elements on browser screen
#2 mobile device is used to move character on a browser screen
#3 mobile device is used to draw/chat with a character on browser screen
- Review business requirements
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- References of past related works