If hired, I will give the PSD files for you to work with. I am not ready to give out my idea for my website yet, but I can give a very close example. I want the website to be built in angular. It is going to be similar to Yelp style site for landlords and people looking to rent out spaces to start a business in. Landlords can be rated and tenants can be rated. There will also be a Google map, which will show location of spaces for rent.
Home / landing page:
The homepage would be a landing page that has an email input box and our logo. I would like to keep this landing page very simple. Once the user types in the email, the website will check to see if they are an existing user or if they are new. If existing, a popup will appear for password. If new, there will be two buttons asking if they are a tenant or landlord. Then they will be asked for sign up info according to their status. Such as tenant owner or landlord. On homepage, there will also be options for “forgot password?” and “contact”. I would like to keep it very simple.
Login page will take you main page:
Consists of profile on the right and map on the left
1. The right side (kind of like profile page but more of identification card)
○ Picture with name under and maybe a (rank title) next to name
○ Next to picture or above picture would have region
2. Main Functions
○ Search for location
○ Rate tenant or landlord
■ “Post Available spaces”
3. Bottom Bar
○ This will all be on one page and the link will direct them to the section of the page instead of making all of these a separate page
■ Social Media
■ About Company
■ Mission Statement
■ Contact us
5. This map feature automatically geo-locates to their location.
○ Map will be filled with events first. Then local restaurants and fast foods after launching
● When users first sign up - provide a simple tutorial and make them put data like
● Invite your friends section
● There will be a search function for the map. Search will show business spaces fore rent.
● Search will always show top 10 spaces that are best fit for tenant in additional to the map. This would be at the bottom of the modal.
● User can click on points on the map to get more info about the listings
● 2 pop up forms
○ post available space
○ rate houses or roommates