We are looking for a motivated individual to join our team and remain a long term asset to our company, to oversee our Amazon.com / eBay.com business with daily inventory management. You will review and manage various aspects of our Amazon.com inventory.
Examples of tasks you would be managing include:
- Review negative customer feedback and submit removal requests
- Inspect and fix suppressed listings on a weekly basis
- Request reimbursements for unreturned, damaged, lost or destroyed inventory
- Fix errors in listings, delete and archive old listings
- Update Titles, Bullets Descriptions, keywords, both via excel / web
- Create New listings on both Amazon and eBay platforms using various tools
You will receive training documents and videos to prepare you to easily complete each task.
You must have:
- Strong internet connection (able to use Remote Desktop to connect to a Host Computer)
- Excellent English verbal and typing skills
- Attention to detail
- Be reliable and accountable
- A willingness to learn new things
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Ask questions if you are unsure how to do something
- Pride in your work
- Creative Mind
A plus if you have:
- Any experience with Amazon.com USA (seller central/seller support)
- Any experience with eBay.com USA
If you are interested in this position, please reply back with “I Love to be Creative” as the subject line in your email. If this is not included, your application will not be reviewed further.
Please let us know why you think you are a good fit for this position and we will get back to you soon.