Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Kids, Family, Wedding Article Writing
Please make sure the articles always original.
Copyscape report would be helpful.
Write interesting articles related to kids and wedding
Your language skills and past experience determine your job for this positions.
We need you to be on time in daily basis,
The requirements is very simple,
1. Per article has to be at least 500 words + 1 image
2. You must write at least 2 articles per hour.
3. You need to post the article.
4. Understand wordpress posting
5. Understand simple HTML
6. Send report to us everyday / after you have posted the articles.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We need a Developer to help us increase development velocity for an existing web application, written in Ruby on Rails. The role is primarily that of a Developer, but is also responsible for coordinating the efforts of other Developers and Testers.
The successful candidate will manage the weekly delivery of value in:
- Operational Improvements
- They will engineer and deliver functioning solutions that integrate well with the rest of the application
- They will work with Engineering to develop Integrated Interfaces for a variety of Property Management Systems
- They will constantly improve code quality and operational efficiency
- They will manage 1 or more other Developers and Testers to ensure weekly deliverables are met with excellent quality
- They will work with Engineering to scale Operations to support an ever-growing client base
- They will support cross browser function with Internet Explorer 10 and 11 as primary, and Firefox and Chrome...
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
I need to know:
organic sales of a product
native ad sales of a product vs spend
promos used on sales
total number per product
seller central data polled somehow and put into an google sheet daily or live update when changed. A basic KPI dashboard basically.
would need to know how to use their aip or experience with amazon to get the data exposed and then help place it onto a data source.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week -
MUST WATCH ATTACHED VIDEO TO UNDERSTAND JOB!!
MUST SEND A SAMPLE OF YOUR SCRAPER BY SCRAPING THE TITLE OF AMAZON BEST SELLERS #500 TO #520 IN ANY MAIN CATEGORY. IF YOU DON'T DO THIS, YOU WILL NOT BE HIRED, NO EXCEPTIONS.
We need to extract the "Best Sellers" list from amazon into Microsoft Excel.
We will be extracting:
Best Seller Rank
Number of Reviews
I know exactly what needs to be extracted and can show you exactly what to do.
Please be prepared to start right away. Payment will be made immediately upon completion.
I have hired for a project like this before and it went perfectly.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 30+ hrs/week -
I have a website that I'm developing but I need expert help to take my designs in html with js and css to a secure, php dynamic site.
You'll be working with me on the functionality side with the server so you don't need to be a designer. I need a clever and experienced php coder who's worked with dynamic websites.
This includes accounts with authentication(email activation links, advanced validation), cookies-remember me, session tokens etc.
Important that all the aspects are well protected from ALL modern hacking methods so hashing, SQL injection proof and SSL is not enough.
There will need to be a user permissions table so two types of interfaces depending on the account. The home(account) interface is simple and I'm writing it with some bootstrap so it's modern and mobile compatible.
The admin panel, login page, home, index etc I am doing with html, CSS and bit of js for responsive elements but if you are able to use ajax instead that would be better.
If you would...
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
I'm looking for a skilled practioner of UX Design. There is a chance for long-term employment through many contract jobs.
- Please truthfully rate yourself 1-5 in the following categories.
- Please provide examples if you think that'll hlep showcase your abilities and experience.
Best of luck!
• Identify the most effective methods of user research for any given project and how to implement them (User Research).
• Organize vast amounts of information, from articles in a magazine to items on an ecommerce site, in a way that makes sense to users (Information Architecture).
• Design the behavior of digital products in order to support user goals (Interaction Design).
• Communicate the use and function of a digital tool through visual design to ensure that users of that product can effectively interact with it (Visual Design).
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
I need to hire someone who can build ongoing funnels for us, for various projects we have. Running offers from Facebook through a funnel, we want to hire someone who has extensive knowledge in running, building, managing these types of campaigns. We have many projects slated and can be a long term deal if desired.
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 30+ hrs/week -
I need a developer familiar with native IOS development and Microsoft Azure Mobile App Service to develop a social media application.
I need someone who has a good understanding of IOS best development practices.
The application will use allow users share images, and interact and comment on the images shared and receive notifications via Azure.
The job needs to be completed quickly.
- Experience in developing mobile applications using Microsoft Azure mobile App services. You must be able to demonstrate experience with this framework.
- Experience in developing native IOS application for IPhone and IPads.
- Experience in IOS UI Design
- Familiar with Apple Application Development Guidelines and the Human Interface Guidelines.
- You must have worked at least 100 hours on Upwork
- You must have at least a 4.0 star rating
- You must have taken one of the Test focused on IOS development Swift, iOS Programming or Objective-C
- Skillset required Objective...