The Social Media Coordinator ensures branding consistency across all media platforms (e.g. websites, content marketing,
networking on social media, e-commerce, search and social advertising, SEO, marketing automation, apps, media/blogger outreach, etc.).
The role is responsible for how Right Stuf, Inc. is communicated and experienced through digital interactions during the customer experience.
The Social Media Coordinator executes the marketing strategy through daily updates and interaction with the customer base.
• Define interactive web strategy, detailing what sites and social assets the brand will maintain
• Identify opportunities for customers to use social media to enhance their overall experience
• Stay relevant to latest trends and growing platforms
• Support the Marketing Department with research, analysis, and reporting
• Participate in planning efforts for integrated marketing campaigns, including print/digital ad direction and development,
online user experience mapping, web and e-newsletter content strategy, and social media campaign execution
• Manage and oversee campaign execution throughout social media channels
• Lead the development and implementation of programs to increase customer awareness, deepen engagement, and increase usage
of Right Stuf's social media channels
• Assist with the creation and implementation of promotional events
• Monitor and respond to customers
• Proofreading various materials such as press releases, ads, catalogs, and articles
• Other duties as assigned
Qualified Candidates will have:
• Bachelor's degree (Marketing or Communications major preferred)
• 1-3 years marketing experience
• Expert knowledge of advertising for social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
• Knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics and the ability to perform data analysis with them
• Basic knowledge of website design, html, SEO, online advertising, email marketing, and e-commerce
• Able to make creative suggestions in the interest of the organization
• Experience with software such as Adobe Suite
• Knowledge of anime/comic book/gaming industry
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Excellent writing, researching, and proofreading skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Team-oriented attitude