Hire the best Virtual Assistants in Canada
Check out Virtual Assistants in Canada with the skills you need for your next job.
- $12 hourlyBeing a very meticulous person whose attention to details is second to none, I believe this attribute of mine and more would make me a valuable asset to your organization. Skills: - Diligent and resilient - Empathetic - Event planner - Excellent customer service - Familiar with MS-Office suite - Fast learner with excellent communication skills (written and oral) - Flexible and problem solver - Highly competent - Health Education - Record keeping and great organization skill - Team player and effective interpersonal skillVirtual AssistantGeneral TranscriptionGoogle WorkspaceElectronic Medical RecordMedicalProviding Information to CallersVirtual AssistanceExecutive SupportScheduleCommunicationLight Project ManagementTask CoordinationAppointment SchedulingPersonal AdministrationInventory ManagementForm Completion
- $55 hourlyA professional with over four years of experience in project management. I am an organised individual that constantly strives for success in everything I do. With a love for strategic communications, marketing, and media production I help bring projects to life and teams together. I specialise in: • Video Production • Digital Media Production • Marketing • Strategic Communications I have always found that maintaining accountability, clear communication and a “there-are-no-wrong-answers” creative process have been the major keys to producing amazing outcomes.Virtual AssistantCreative DirectionTeam AlignmentAgile Project ManagementCommunicationExecutive SupportVirtual AssistanceVideo ProductionProduction Sound MixingAdobe After EffectsAdobe Premiere Pro
- $35 hourlyI am a QuickBooks Pro, full cycle bookkeeper and administrative assistant. I specialize in helping small business owners free up their time to focus on growing their business. Am I a good fit for you? - Are you a small or start up business needing 1 - 20 hours per month of administrative and or/ bookkeeping and financial help? - Are you using (or ready to switch to) QuickBooks Online? - Do you need an expert who can help explain things and teach you what you need to know, in plain English? - Would you like to be able to ask an expert your questions as needed? - Are you looking for help with one of these industries: * Professional Services * Real Estate * Construction * Marketing, advertising * Retail/Wholesale * Consulting * E-commerce If you answered yes to the above questions, here’s how I can help you with your small business. 1. Set Up, Clean Up, Catch Up and Keep Up your QuickBooks Bookkeeping so you don't have to worry about it. I will: - Accurately record your transactions so you can have clean, tax-ready financials - Keep a clean paper trail and attach supporting documentation - Pay bills - Reconcile your bank accounts so you can be sure the numbers are right - Customize reports so you can understand the numbers and gain actionable insights - Set up processes to make things run smooth 2. Cash Flow Management. Work with you to forecast your cash and be prepared for upcoming cash needs 3. Set up a budget and monitor performance against the budget 4. Teach you what you need to know to use QuickBooks 5. Social media management and creation - Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, and Youtube 6. Email and calendar management 7. Project and team management 8. Copy writing 9. Various Ad Hoc administrative duties Located in Peterborough Canada, but I can work remotely across Canada and the USA.Virtual AssistantMicrosoft WordAccount ManagementFinancial ReportPayment ProcessingCalendar ManagementEmail SupportVirtual AssistanceContent CreationFile MaintenanceAccount ReconciliationInvoicingBusiness ManagementManagement SkillsAccounts Receivable ManagementFinancial ReportingIntuit QuickBooksAccounts PayableAccounting BasicsAccounts Receivable
- $75 hourly🌟 I am versatile marketing assistant with a passion for delivering exceptional results. 🛠️ Tech-Savvy and Efficient: I’m well-versed in key marketing tools that boost productivity: 🔸 Trello for seamless project management 🔸 Buffer for streamlined social media scheduling 🔸 Google Workplace for collaboration 🔸 ActiveCampaign & Hubspot Landing Pages for targeted campaigns 🚀 What Makes Me Stand Out: Creative Canva Designs: 🎨 I craft eye-catching graphics, social posts, and presentations with Canva, blending creativity and technical know-how. 🌟 My keen eye for design ensures your brand stands out with visually striking campaigns. Work Ethic & Team Spirit: 🌟 I'm all about dedication, organization, and thriving under pressure. 🤝 I believe in the power of teamwork and adapt my skills to match your unique business needs. 🗨️ Ready to Collaborate? Let’s chat about elevating your lead generation, optimizing your LinkedIn strategy, and designing visuals that capture attention. Together, let's make your business goals a reality!Virtual AssistantBufferMicrosoft OfficeLinkedIn Profile OptimizationAI ChatbotLinkedIn Sales NavigatorCanvaVirtual Assistance
- $78 hourly✅ 𝟮-𝟱𝗫+ 📈 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗨𝗽𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗙𝗨𝗟 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝟮𝟱𝟬+ 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁-𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗺: 𝗨𝗽𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘆. 🔍 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗧𝗼 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗧𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 🔍 1️⃣ Read my FULL profile description and watch my video introduction 2️⃣ Confirm my pricing and ROI timeline are aligned for you (listed below) 3️⃣ Book a paid consult if you want advice. Invite me to your project or send me a direct message if you just want to finalize details on working together. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗨𝗽𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸: 🟢 As of Dec 2023, I’ve supported 250+ one-on-one clients and 30,000+ students. 🟢 I practice what I preach. I teach what I know from personal Upwork success and, even better what I’ve learned through my experience personally supporting 250+ paid clients 🟢 Honesty is essential to me. I’ll tell you what you honestly need to hear to meet and exceed your goals. I'm more of an ass-kicker than an ass-kisser 🟢 All I really want to do is empower you to have more freedom and flexibility in your life. My hope is you use it do spend time on things you truly care about 🟩 🟩 🟩 🟩 🟩 🟩 🟩 🟩 🟩 🟩 💸 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 💸 (Varies based on your niche/friendliness) 𝗢𝗻𝗲-𝗢𝗻-𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝟲 𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 For clients who want the best Upwork performance their current skillset is capable of. Expect exceptional accountability, feedback and unlimited support. Contact me for references. $3,500 - $8,000 With Payment Plan Options (+$30 monthly software fee using Leapfrog Leads) 𝗢𝗻𝗲-𝗢𝗳𝗳 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 & 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀 1️⃣ DIY Upwork Profile Development Training - $375 - $750 ($1,500 if you want it written for you) 2️⃣ Automating Notifications For Ideal Upwork Jobs Setup Training - $200 - $500 (+$30 monthly software fee using Leapfrog Leads) 3️⃣ High-Response Rate Upwork Proposal Writing Training - $375 - $750 (Ongoing feedback also available. Contact for quote) 4️⃣ Upwork Sales Call Handling Training - $375 - $750 (Ongoing feedback also available. Contact for quote) 🟩 🟩 🟩 🟩 🟩 🟩 🟩 🟩 🟩 🟩 𝗥𝗢𝗜 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 Established freelancers actively using Upwork can typically expect to see a positive ROI as a result of working together within approximately 1-4 weeks. New freelancers brand new to Upwork can expect to see a positive ROI as a result of working together within approximately 4-12 weeks+. For the record, I’m not employed by Upwork. I just specialize in helping freelancers get great results on Upwork. Thanks for learning about me! Book a paid consult, invite me to your job on Upwork or send me a direct message and let's make it happen together. Robert O’Kruk ❝ 𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 ‘𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙚𝙢 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙨𝙝’ 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙜𝙪𝙮. 𝙍𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨. 𝙃𝙚’𝙨 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙪𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢. 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩, 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙢, 𝙄’𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙟𝙤𝙗 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙒𝙚’𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙨. 𝙃𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙! ❞ 🗣 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙠 - 𝙊𝙬𝙣𝙚𝙧 - 𝙒𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙒𝙚𝙗 𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣 🗣Virtual AssistantWritingContent WritingVirtual AssistanceCommunicationsProposal WritingUpworkBusiness DevelopmentLead GenerationUser Profile CreationResume DevelopmentBusiness Proposal WritingConversion Rate OptimizationCopywritingSalesSearch Engine Optimization
- $30 hourlyInstalling and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications, monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks, talking staff or clients through a series of actions, wither face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues, troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults, replacing parts as required, providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.Virtual AssistantZoom Video ConferencingCustomer ServiceVirtual AssistanceNetwork AdministrationMicrosoft WindowsSystem AdministrationSQLCustomer Relationship ManagementcPanelMicrosoft Exchange ServerActive DirectoryMicrosoft AzureMicrosoft Office 365 AdministrationDesktop SupportTechnical Support
- $10 hourlyAn energetic, self-starter, able to multi-task, and very disciplined with time management; with a band 8.5 in IELTS, transcribing, proofreading, editing, and typing (over 40wpm with minimal errors); are tasks accomplished excellently leaving over 90% of clients happy and satisfied; with experience gained in a bank as a marketer and customer service desk staff, I have transferred skills like paying attention to little details and intentionally looking for ways to add value; to effectively connect and communicate with different categories of people (physically or virtually) managing expectations while helping solve knotty problems;Virtual AssistantCritical Thinking SkillsError DetectionEmail SupportData EntryTeaching EnglishGeneral TranscriptionWritingMeeting NotesProject ManagementInterpersonal SkillsGoogle DocsGoogle SheetsEditing & ProofreadingVirtual AssistanceAdministrative Support
- $25 hourlyWelcome to my profile! As a prolific writer with a passion for crafting compelling content, I offer a unique blend of creativity and professionalism. Whether you're in need of captivating copy, engaging blog posts, or polished finance article, I have the skills and expertise to bring your vision to life. Let's work together to create something truly exceptional. As a specialist in finance writing, I have a deep understanding of topics such as stocks, personal finance, and cryptocurrencies. But my expertise doesn't stop there - I am also a skilled technical writer with a talent for crafting detailed guides, how-to articles, and in-depth reviews. In addition to my writing skills, I am proud to have received outstanding client reviews and consistently exceed expectations with each project I undertake. My commitment to delivering high-quality work, on-time and on-budget, is paramount to my success as a freelancer. I am dedicated to providing you with engaging, informative, and well-researched content that resonates with your target audience. On that note, let's discuss how I can help bring your project to life and take your content to the next level!Virtual AssistantYouTubeTravel WritingScriptwritingSocial Media ManagementBlockchainArticle WritingDeFiVirtual AssistanceCryptocurrencyContent WritingBlockchain, NFT & CryptocurrencyCopywritingFinance & AccountingTravel & HospitalitySEO Strategy
- $20 hourly"Francisca was absolutely fantastic to work with! She communicated very well regarding project scope and deadlines. Francisca asked thoughtful questions and intelligent questions. She always maintained open lines of communication pertaining to work activities. Also, she was both coachable and flexible when asked to switch to other workflows. I would HIGHLY recommend hiring her for your next project because I know we will be hiring her for our future projects." - Evan, Altair Growth (USA) "Francisca is extremely organized and communicates with professionalism and understanding. She was exactly what we needed and more. Not afraid to share her thoughts and genuinely cares about my small business and its success. I have no doubt she could do any task." - Ryan, Professional Bamboo Landscapers (NJ, USA) Hello! I am a passionate customer service representative and top-notch administrative/virtual assistant with over 8 years of experience in email management and phone support, live chat, and technical support, and over 3 years of experience in customer support for eCommerce stores, I am proficient in CRM tools such as Zendesk, Freshdesk, and Gorgias, which I can use to deliver exceptional ticket resolution, and also Salesforce, I am excellent in the use of Microsoft Office Tools and Google Suite. I am also comfortable working with live chat software such as ZendeskChat, Tidiochat, Livechatinc, and Intercom. I am sales-driven and have a bachelor's degree in Marketing. I am familiar with email marketing tools such as MailChimp, Aweber ConstactContact, and ActiveCampaign I am a team player and can work with minimal or no supervision. I am available for both full-time and part-time projects. I am available for the following tasks/projects: * Customer Support (Phone support, email management, ticketing systems, order fulfillment using Shopify, Shiphero, disputes, chat support, technical support, etc) * Administrative assistance (Calendar management, internet research, email support, scheduling, Google docs, Google sheet, etc) * Virtual assistant duties (VA) * Telemarketing and Telesales (Cold calling, outreach, sales) * Business development * Social media management (Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter) * Lead generation and data entry I am confident that I will deliver virtual excellence! Happy to discuss how I can help you achieve your goals :)Virtual AssistantEmail SupportVirtual AssistanceEcommerceEnglishOrder TrackingSalesforceShopifyCustomer SupportGorgiasGoogle WorkspaceCommunicationsAdministrative SupportData EntryList BuildingCustomer Service
- $15 hourlyI am a freelancer based in Canada. I am building a successful career working remotely with clients from a variety of industries. I take pride in delivering high-quality work that meets and exceeds clients' expectations. Through clear communication and a commitment to professionalism, I want to build lasting relationships with clients, who appreciate my dedication to excellence. When working with a remote client, I feel that clear communication, clear expectations, trust/reliability, professionalism, the right technology and tools are all crucial factors that can contribute to a successful collaboration. I am open to any types of projects. I have been the office, sales & IT manager at my current job for the last 15+ years so I have a lot of experience and expertise in many different areas. Project management, virtual administration, sales, data entry, IT, customer service and more.Virtual AssistantSearch Engine OptimizationWritingCustomer SupportGoogle My BusinessExecutive SupportCADTranslationSalesCustomer ServiceVirtual AssistanceProject ManagementAdministrative SupportTechnical SupportMicrosoft OfficeData Entry
- $25 hourlyWith over 7 years of experience in Amazon Ads, Amazon Client Accounts Management, Product Listing, Search Engine Optimizing, pay per Click Campaigns, Account Audits, and Facebook Advertising, I bring a wealth of expertise to help businesses succeed on Amazon. I hold certifications such as Certified Amazon DSP, Certified Amazon Retail Advertisers, and Certified in Google Ads Search, which demonstrate my qualifications and commitment to delivering effective results. When it comes to creating successful Amazon copy, I understand the importance of four key components. Firstly, a traffic-grabbing SEO-friendly title can significantly enhance visibility and attract potential customers. Secondly, benefit-driven bullet points with strategically placed keywords are crucial for improving product ranking and capturing customer attention. Thirdly, a compelling product description that combines emotional appeal with logical reasoning can persuade customers to make a purchase. Lastly, relevant back-end search terms play a vital role in ensuring your products are easily discoverable. To support businesses on Amazon, I provide a comprehensive range of services. These include Amazon A+ content creation, full account management, listing optimization, PPC management, keyword research, market research, competitor research, product innovation, product launch, product research, and the creation of shot lists for product photography and video ads. Throughout my career, I have worked with over 300 brands across various categories, including Industrial & Scientific, Toys & Games, Baby, Sports & Outdoors, Women's Clothing, Beauty (Skin Care and Nail Care), Health & Personal Care, Home & Kitchen, Health & Household, Grocery, Office Products, Books, Electronics, Musical Instruments, Pet Supplies, and Tools & Home Improvement. This extensive experience demonstrates my versatility and ability to adapt to different industries. To deliver exceptional results, I utilize powerful tools such as Helium 10, Jungle Scout, Merchant Words Sonar, and Sellis. These tools assist me in conducting in-depth keyword research, market analysis, competitor analysis, and optimization strategies, ensuring that your products have a competitive edge in the Amazon marketplace. If you're looking to elevate your Amazon business, I am here to help. Contact me today, and together, we can get your Amazon business in shape for success.Virtual AssistantVirtual AssistanceAmazon SEOAmazon ListingAmazon Private LabelSearch Engine MarketingProduct ResearchAmazon PPCAmazon Listing OptimizationProduct ListingsAmazon FBAMarketing StrategyAccount ManagementAdvertisingAmazon Seller CentralSEO Keyword Research
- $23 hourlyIf you're looking for a writer to organize your thoughts into something coherent, I'm your lady. I want to help you be better. I'm a former journalist who is willing to accept any project that involves the basics of writing, editing, or transcription. I can even do all three. If you need a virtual assistant to do these types of tasks, I can fill that role. Also, if you have transcripts that you want to turn into a blog or article, I love doing that type of writing. I enjoy proofreading as well and I love to learn new skills so I'm open to feedback and revisions. Give me a chance to help you write your content your while allowing me to improve my skills.Virtual AssistantPodcast WritingVirtual AssistanceAdministrative SupportContent WritingArticle WritingPodcast Show NotesSEO WritingJournalism WritingMicrosoft WordProofreadingBlog ContentContent RewritingArticleWebsite Content
- $13 hourlyHello everyone, I'm Lamiaa living in Canada. I am a marketing coordinator with a career as an administrative and customer service agent. My goal on Upwork is to give you the best service, always, and make you my return client. I believe a satisfied customer is the best marketing tool. Some of my daily tasks are: • Plan, organize and implement events, such as meetings, business luncheons, or client dinners, • Arrange travel, accommodations, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed. • Engagement with customers by mail or phone • Many others.. My qualities are: • I can perfectly handle the pressure • Great at multitasking • I can communicate in different languages (English, French, Arabic, Spanish and Italian) I look forward to working with you NOW and in the future. Thank you.Virtual AssistantMailchimpBusiness PresentationPresentation DesignCustomer SupportFinal Cut ProCustomer ExperienceStrategyCanvasMicrosoft WordVirtual AssistanceExecutive SupportSubtitlesTranslation
- $28 hourlyHello! Looking forward to assisting with any needs my clients might have in order to make their lives easier! I'm a highly motivated and resourceful freelance virtual assistant. With a passion for organization, efficiency, and helping others succeed, I am dedicated to providing top-notch virtual assistance services tailored to meet your specific needs. As a virtual assistant, I prioritize precision and accuracy in every aspect of my work. I possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, allowing me to clearly convey information, ask relevant questions, and promptly respond to inquiries. I am adept at understanding and interpreting client instructions, ensuring that I deliver precisely what is expected. Let's collaborate and make your professional life more streamlined and efficient!Virtual AssistantReceptionist SkillsCustomer SupportTypingLegal TranscriptionAudio TranscriptionData EntryOffice AdministrationAdministrative SupportVirtual Assistance
- $18 hourlyI'm a Filipino-based enthusiastic administrative and virtual assistant with over 15 years of experience in the UK, NZ, CA, AU to US clients (home-based or working in a company). As a result of my virtual work, I also handle different positions and manage various projects like creating programming forms and websites, order process management, accounting, and personal assistant. I am currently managing personnel conducting social media, graphics, and e-commerce. I work honestly, sincerely, and with professionalism. I have gained sufficient experience to address the needs of clients. In addition, I know how to work with a primary programming language like SQL, HTML5, CSS and C#. I value hard work, honesty, commitment, and discipline. The goals of my profession, keeping up to date on career-related cognition, in different areas or departments of a company and more training. Software: Google Drive, JotForms, Teamviewer, Hangout, Skype, Voip phone, Glip, Eyebeam, Dragon Natiorally Speaking, Adobe (Photoshop, Editable PDF), Macromedia Dreamweaver, Camtasia, & Jing, Linnworks, MyWarehouse, Channel Advisor, Inventory Management System, NetBeans & Visual Studio, CRM: Sales, Contacts, Zoho CRM, Xero, Upsheet, and more. Basecamp/Highrise/Mailchimp, LinnLive/ChannelAdvisor, Workflomax, Magento and Unleashed, eBay, Amazon, Zoom, Asana, Slack, Quickbooks, FTP, Wix, GIMP, Freshdesk and Etc Used PC: Mac and WindowsVirtual AssistantProduct ListingsFile ManagementERP SoftwareVirtual AssistanceFile MaintenanceTransaction Data EntryEmail CommunicationOrder ProcessingJotformXeroBookkeepingAccounts PayableAccounts ReceivableBank ReconciliationAccounting
- $10 hourly#TOP RATED FREELANCER. #274 PROJECTS ON UPWORK #Expert Lead Generator/Linkedin Prospecting #Access to Premium Tools What makes me special? Fast, accurate, highly detail-oriented and reliable. With the experience of 9 years as an online helper, I have got expertise in Lead Generation, Web/Internet Research, List Building, Email Collection, Data entry, Microsoft Office, and other administrative jobs. I am very flexible and competitive. I give 100% of myself in whatever project that I take on. I am someone that knows how to prfioritize and work on a variety of projects simultaneously. Rest assured that I am honest, efficient, and self motivated with strong organisational skills. I aim to provide outstanding quality of work and to build long-lasting professional relationships. I love what I do and I believe it shows in my work. I am a fast learner and can quickly adapt to new projects Client satisfaction is of utmost importance to me and I strive to establish long-term working relationships with my clients. I have latest technology devices, I own a Macbook and Windows PC too, am connected to Internet 24*7 My areas of expertise include Lead Generation Virtual Assistance Email Hunting Linkedin AngelList Crunchbase Techstars Web/Internet Research Data Entry Data Analysis Microsoft Excel PDF Conversion Microsoft Word Google Doc Google Spreadsheet Rapportive List Building Clients from all over the Globe- USA CANADA UK UAE AUSTRALIA INDIA IRELAND FINLAND SPAIN GERMANY BELGIUM JAPANVirtual AssistantVirtual AssistanceSourcingLinkedIn RecruitingData EntryMicrosoft ExcelLead GenerationEmail MarketingData CleaningTranslationGoogle SearchCustomer ServiceData Scraping
- $20 hourlyWith over 3 years of writing experience, you will get the best delivery of blogs, website content, articles, sales letters, pitch decks, and e-books on topics about: - Technology, - Gardening, - Tools and Electronics, - Business, - Cryptocurrency and NFT, - Sales and marketing, - SaaS Product reviews, and all technical content. I have a bachelor of science degree in microbiology. I have certifications in copywriting, social media strategy, and search engine optimization. My writings have been published on several websites. I have written for notable companies like Expert Easy, DBS Interactive, IT Magic, Syndicode, Kb4dev GmbH, Streamspurt, Wondershare, PitchFusion, and several others.Virtual AssistantBusiness AnalysisContent SEODashboardData Analytics & Visualization SoftwareSEO WritingAnalytics DashboardWebsite CustomizationCreative WritingWebsite CopywritingGhostwritingContent WritingVirtual AssistanceResume WritingProduct PageWordPress Development
- $15 hourlyI’m a bilingual English and French speaker. I am an honest, hardworking, and loyal person. I'm an IBM-certified IT Support professional. I know customers' needs and I do my best every time to make them happy. I can provide technical support by email, ticketing systems (FrontApp, ServiceNow, Zendesk, FreshDesk...), chat in French or English, either T1 level or T2 level. I'm a professional and I put all my effort and knowledge into providing quality work. Tech background: - Web hosting full support - Google Cloud Platform - Duda and WordPress Web development - Troubleshooting - Advanced knowledge in desktop and mobile OS (Ubuntu, Windows, iOS, Android) - Advanced knowledge in videogames hardware, software, and services I assure excellent results, as I like to work and have the job completely done on time. Hire me and let us implement the changes.Virtual AssistantSystem AdministrationAmazon Web ServicesDudaWeb HostingVirtual AssistanceCustomer ServiceCloud ComputingAdministrative SupportOnline Chat SupportFrenchTechnical Support
- $20 hourlyI am a diligent and reliable freelancer, an expert in Proofreading, Editing, Data entry, Web research and Virtual office Assistance with over four years of experience in the above mentioned fields, including assessing and correcting a wide variety of business and research texts. I possess superior interpersonal and communication skills in explaining needed changes to clients. Information sourcing, scheduling and troubleshooting are a part of my daily life. I have a rigorous eye for details (leaving no stone unturned) and I am proficient in the use of Microsoft office, AutoCAD and Adobe applications. I have proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting up with deadlines and guaranteeing client satisfaction. I am excited about an opportunity to work with you.Virtual AssistantCustomer SupportWritingContent WritingCopywritingData CollectionOnline ResearchEnglishVirtual AssistanceProofreadingAccuracy VerificationMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft WordData Entry
- $6 hourly💻Top Rated Freelancer: || 💯+ Projects Delivered || Immediate Project Start ||⭐ Expert-Vetted by Upwork' ||💎 Worked with Fortune 500 companies Hello everyone, I've been actively engaged in the digital marketing & Throughout my career, I've earned a consistent ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating from all my previous clients. Over the past 7 years, I've gain substantial experience as a ⭐Digital Marketer, encompassing various domains such as: ☑️ Project and Marketing Management ☑️ Social Media Advertising ☑️ Search Engine Optimization ☑️ Email Marketing ☑️ Integration of Third-Party Tools ☑️ Management of Various Platforms (WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace, Wix, Weebly) ☑️ Setting up and Optimizing Ecommerce ☑️ Content Marketing My main strengths lie in my skills and proficiencies, backed by my belief in the AIDA (Awareness, Interest, Desire, Action) model. This approach has significantly boosted my effectiveness in the field. 🎓My expertise centers on the following technologies 🎓 ☑️ Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.) ☑️ Search Engine Optimization (On-page & Off-page) ☑️ Search Engine and Social Media Marketing (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Pinterest, Facebook & Instagram Ads, LinkedIn) ☑️ Email Marketing. ☑️ Content Creation and Marketing 🎓Over the course of 7 years, I've successfully completed more than 150 projects encompassing various skills like SEO, SMO, Media Buying, Google advertising, Landing Page and Funnel Creation, Email Marketing, Content Creation and Curation, etc. During my journey, I've taken on roles as a project manager/coordinator and established myself as a marketing expert for both agencies and individual clients. I've effectively optimized numerous websites across a spectrum of services, lead generation, and e-commerce platforms. This exposure has allowed me to master all dimensions of SEO, social media, paid advertising, and related processes, while catering to B2B & B2C clients. I provide comprehensive support for Digital Marketing (SEO, SMM, Email Marketing) – starting from planning a website/page from scratch to sustaining its visibility/ranking on Search Engines and Social Media platforms, along with lead generation. Regular progress reports are an integral part of my service. I'm enthusiastic about forging a strong professional relationship with you through my expertise, integrity, sincerity, and diligent work ethic. 🛠️ Tools & Approaches 🛠️ ☑️ Proficient in tools like Airtable, HubSpot, Asana, Slack, Team, Monday, Trello, Hootsuite, Canva, Adobe, Mailchimp, Google Suite (Analytics, Search Console, Ads, Shopping, GTM, Google Maps, etc.), Basecamp, and more. ✨Combining Expertise, Integrated Services, and Transparency for Effective Results✨ In a world increasingly driven by digital and virtual interactions, I excel at creating human-centered marketing approaches. My ultimate goal is to establish genuine connections with our audience. ✨Top 5 Reasons to Collaborate with Me✨ ☑️ Dependable ☑️ Motivated ☑️ Quick ☑️ Responsive ☑️ Approachable I am available for 40 hours per week, and my schedule is flexible. I'm eager to contribute my expertise to your projects. I'm dedicated and always reachable for communication. I adhere closely to client requirements and deadlines. If you have any inquiries, I'm more than willing to discuss your needs and anticipated outcomes over a call or chat. Feel at ease to reach out! I'm looking forward to establishing a long-lasting, genuine, and fruitful professional association with you. RegardsVirtual AssistantEmail MarketingVirtual AssistanceSearch Engine MarketingSocial Media ManagementDigital MarketingSocial Media MarketingGoogle AdsSEO BacklinkingContent WritingSearch Engine Optimization
- $40 hourlyHi there! I am Google Ads and Google Analytics certified with 4+ years experience working in marketing roles. Here's what I can help you with: 🤳 Managing your social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok) 🎨 Designing marketing collaterals (emails, newsletters, brochure, presentation decks, and much more!) 🖊️ Copywriting Please reach out if you have any questions or would like to connect prior to the project kickoff! I look forward to chatting soon.Virtual AssistantTikTokVirtual AssistanceContent CreationEmail CommunicationAdministrative SupportGoogle AnalyticsAdobe PhotoshopSocial Media ManagementSocial Media Content CreationSocial Media Marketing StrategySocial Media Account Setup
- $40 hourlyHi there! Having a diverse background that includes Human Resources, Talent/Recruiting, Administrative Support, and Customer Service, I’m happy to be able to provide support for any and all types of tasks. I thrive in flexible and dynamic environments and remain adaptable to changing priorities as I’ve had the experience of working in different work environments ranging from the government, the private sector, and startups. I aim to provide well-rounded administrative support for any and all tasks and no task has ever been too small or challenging. Support can look like this: ⭐Inbox management ⭐Calendar and Meeting Management ⭐Assisting with personal tasks such as appointment bookings, making phone calls, research, and handling any other ad-hoc requests ⭐Provide support with development and documentation of processes and service, file management ⭐Project management support ⭐Data entry and transcribing meetings ⭐Creating Templates ⭐Light bookkeeping, credit card, and account reconciliation ⭐Drafting documentation (contracts, proposals) ⭐Client support (ranging from providing onboarding support to communication and management) ⭐Software Support in Asana, Slack, DocuSign, Harvest, Freshbooks, Google Drive, ATS (Workable, Lever, Collage), HRIM, CRM etc. ⭐…and many other operational and administrative tasks, and support in your recruiting & human resources needs! I’m passionate about helping others in achieving their best work and win back time in their day. As someone who is proactive and can anticipate needs, I will happily be able to support you in completing what you are looking to get done with ease. I aim to support people in accomplishing their work with clear communication and efficiency. I value working with people who are self-aware, authentic, and are excited about what they're creating. Besides my extensive experience, I am passionate about overall well-being and healing. I'm a craniosacral practitioner, yoga/meditation guide and breathwork facilitator, all of which is woven into who I am as a person and how I show up to work.Virtual AssistantHR & Business ServicesEmail SupportRecruitingVirtual AssistanceCustomer SupportCreative WritingPhone CommunicationContract DraftingClient ManagementExecutive SupportEmail CopywritingEmail CommunicationSchedulingTask CoordinationData EntryCustomer Service
- $65 hourlyA multi-skilled professional, I bring decades of experience to your business. As an operations manager, I help you to: • reduce overwhelm • delegate strategically • trim operational costs • improve productivity • boost marketing initiatives • enhance customer experience • and achieve their business goals I do this by tapping my innate ability honed over two decades to see the big picture and ensure every part of the operation gets full attention. As a copywriter/editor, I write or edit a variety of content for you, including: • marketing emails • special reports • articles • landing pages • bios • program launch copy • and more I bring value with my: • deep experience working with a variety of businesses • "trusted advisor" mindset • quick-study abilities • excellent communication skills • collaborative and flexible approach • commitment to providing top-quality work Proactive and responsive, I also have a quiet, dry sense of humour that pops up when you least expect it. :) Overwhelmed with the logistics of running your business or need copywriting help? Get in touch!Virtual AssistantCopy EditingBusiness OperationsEmail CopywritingCopywritingVirtual AssistanceProject Management
- $40 hourlyHello, I'm Audrey – a bilingual UGC Creator and Amazon influencer Fluent in English and French. I specialize in crafting Fun social media videos for brands, products, and services. With my expertise in video production and content ideation, I can help convert your viewers into customers. I am highly proficient in IG Reels and TikToks, and can cater to your exact needs! Message me today to get started!Virtual AssistantOrganic Traffic GrowthAffiliate MarketingDigital MarketingContent ModerationCustomer ExperienceCommunication SkillsVirtual AssistanceContent CreationMicrosoft ExcelCanvaSales & MarketingEnglishFrench
- $35 hourlyI am a CPA by profession and I've been working with corporates for more than 6 years now, thereby gaining immense experience with MS Office tools, Oracle, PeopleSoft, QuickBooks, SAP, handling large database, email and schedule management. I am a self-motivated individual and a quick learner. My dedication and sincerity has helped me develop a lot of technical skills which I want to use while providing my services as a virtual assistant. I thrive to learn and gain as much knowledge on new tools and applications through this virtual assistance journey. I help small business owners & entrepreneurs to scale their business by providing solutions to their problems. I do this by taking care of the below tasks that are eating up their time & energy and holding them back from thriving! Services I offer that can save time for you do to some more enjoyable things (i.e. your business!): o Bookkeeping and day to day accounting o Invoicing, entering accounts receivables and payables o Reconciling bank accounts o Data entry and building or managing database o Formatting documents, creating Canva templates and power point presentations o Email and calendar management o Administrative support o Booking appointments and calls, and making travel arrangements o Online file management o Coordinating with vendors o Creating month end and year end reportsVirtual AssistantVirtual AssistanceTravel ItineraryMicrosoft OfficeData EntryAppointment SchedulingTravel PlanningBookkeepingData AnalysisSchedulingCalendarAdministrative SupportMicrosoft ExcelBank ReconciliationAccountingInvoicing
- $50 hourlyIf you are looking for someone who will care about your project like it is their own, is like a Swiss Army knife of remote work, has a keen eye for attention to detail, is highly organized and efficient, highly responsive and competent, you have found your next virtual assistant here! My name is Thomas, but that is not important. What is important is the service with integrity that I am offering you, so that you can go from burning the candle on both ends, to knowing your important, sensitive work is being handled with professionalism, so you can claim your time back and spend it where it matters most. My capabilities are vast, and since I am very adaptable, there is really no limit as to what I can help you with. But just to name a few, I can: - Create and maintain spreadsheets - Handle email communications (organizing inboxes, drafting emails, replying to emails, etc.) - Make phone calls and schedule appointments - Manage your calendar - Transfer Data - Create invoices - Implement and maintain CRM - Handle customer support inquiries - Manage your social media - Copy-write - Setup and maintain ads - Create integrations and automations - Create sales funnels, sales pages and lead magnets - Handle E-mail marketing - Manage projects Over the past 4 years I have gained experience and learned my marketing and remote work skills through years in my personal business', working at a million dollar plus music education company, and taking online marketing courses and reading marketing books. Let's increase your efficiency, leads, customers, revenue, and ease of your business operations by working together! Send me a message and let's talk further about how I can be of service to you.Virtual AssistantSchedulingProject ManagementFacebook Ads ManagerSocial Media MarketingCommunicationsSpreadsheet SkillsVirtual AssistanceLead GenerationSales Funnel BuilderDigital MarketingSales Funnel ImplementationClickFunnelsAutomationSocial Media ManagementEmail Marketing
- $35 hourlyFor the last 5 years, I have rendered in bank & accounting services using different accounting systems like Excel and Oracle Financials for multinational companies. I am currently focused on bank reconciliation projects. I am also a Social Media Manager where I manage several social media accounts from various businesses. Some of the social media tasks I offer are organic growth management for Pinterest and Instagram, content curation and paid advertisements for Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.Virtual AssistantEmail CommunicationRecruitingCustomer ServiceSocial Media ManagementData EntrySocial Media MarketingAdministrative SupportAccount ManagementAccounts Receivable ManagementVirtual AssistanceReal EstateBank ReconciliationMicrosoft Excel
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.