Hire the best Virtual Assistants in Canada
Check out Virtual Assistants in Canada with the skills you need for your next job.
- $55 hourlyA professional with over four years of experience in project management. I am an organised individual that constantly strives for success in everything I do. With a love for strategic communications, marketing, and media production I help bring projects to life and teams together. I specialise in: • Video Production • Digital Media Production • Marketing • Strategic Communications I have always found that maintaining accountability, clear communication and a “there-are-no-wrong-answers” creative process have been the major keys to producing amazing outcomes.Virtual AssistantCreative DirectionTeam AlignmentAgile Project ManagementCommunicationExecutive SupportVirtual AssistanceVideo ProductionProduction Sound MixingAdobe After EffectsAdobe Premiere Pro
- $78 hourly𝟮-𝟱𝗫 📈 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗨𝗽𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗙𝗨𝗟 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟬+ 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁-𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗱 🔥 𝗨𝗽𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘆 🔥. 𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗮 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲𝟬 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘂𝗹𝘁𝘀. 💰 💥 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗧𝗼 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗧𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 💥 1️⃣ Read my full profile description and watch my video introduction 2️⃣ Confirm the prices are within your budget (listed below) 3️⃣ Invite me to your project or send me a direct message. You can book a complimentary consultation call with me if you have questions or want to discuss details before working together. 200+ one-on-one clients served, 30,000+ students enrolled. All of them are testing, refining and mastering the same process I can help you expertly implement. 🎯 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗨𝗽𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸: 🟢 I'm the only one who will offer you a 60-day money-back guarantee. If I'm confident I can get you results, we'll work together. If not I won't take your money. If after 60 days of our work together completing you're not happy with your results. I'll give you a refund. Send me a direct message or invite to your project for more details on this guarantee. 🟢 As of Sep 2023, I’ve supported 200+ one-on-one clients and 30,000+ students. I currently lead the Upwork community in the sheer number of freelancers I have helped in mastering the nuances of Upwork success. 🟢 I practice what I preach. I teach what I know from personal Upwork success and, even better what I’ve learnt through shared experiences of all of my clients. No theory, just a rock-solid battle-tested process. 🟢 My vibe. Honesty is essential to me. I won’t tell you what you want to hear. I’ll tell you what you honestly need to hear to move the needle. Don’t take this the wrong way! I’m compassionate, fun and friendly to work with. I’m not afraid to kick some ass as needed (AKA yours). 🟢 For me, success on Upwork is about empowering freelancers with the same freedom and flexibility that I’ve achieved. It’s allowed me to travel the world, fall deeply in love for the first time and massively change my life for the better. I don’t care if you want to travel or stay at home in pyjamas with your family. I deeply care to empower you with the choice. 💸 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 💸 One-Off Training Sessions & Services 1️⃣ Professional Upwork Profile Development Training - $375 ($1,000 total if you want it written for you) (+$500 to include 3 portfolio items with quality images and text also created) 2️⃣ Automating Notifications For Ideal Upwork Jobs Using Leapfrog Leads - $200 3️⃣ High-Response Rate Proposal Writing Training - $375 4️⃣ Upwork Sales Call Handling Training - $375 One-On-One Coaching For 5 Weeks - $3,500 - $6,000 With Payment Plan Options (Final Price Depending On Niche) Who gets a better result at the gym? The person who goes by themselves, or the person with a personal trainer? I can provide exceptional ACCOUNTABILITY, feedback & support for 5 weeks covering the same four areas mentioned above. This level of support is for clients who want to absolutely maximize their Upwork performance. 𝗥𝗢𝗜 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 Established freelancers actively using Upwork can typically expect to see a positive ROI as a result of working together within approximately 1-4 weeks. New freelancers brand new to Upwork can expect to see a positive ROI as a result of working together within approximately 4-12 weeks+. For the record, I’m not employed by Upwork. I just help freelancers get great results on Upwork. Thanks for learning about me! Invite me to your job on Upwork or send me a direct message and let's make it happen together. Robert O’Kruk ❝ 𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 ‘𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙚𝙢 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙨𝙝’ 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙜𝙪𝙮. 𝙍𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙚𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙙. 𝙃𝙚’𝙨 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙪𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢. 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩, 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙢, 𝙄’𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙟𝙤𝙗 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙒𝙚’𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙨. 𝙃𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙! ❞ 🗣 Stephen Frick - Owner - Wavepoint Web Design 🗣Virtual AssistantWritingContent WritingVirtual AssistanceCommunicationsProposal WritingUpworkBusiness DevelopmentLead GenerationUser Profile CreationResume DevelopmentBusiness Proposal WritingConversion Rate OptimizationCopywritingSalesSearch Engine Optimization
- $30 hourlyInstalling and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications, monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks, talking staff or clients through a series of actions, wither face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues, troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults, replacing parts as required, providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.Virtual AssistantZoom Video ConferencingCustomer ServiceVirtual AssistanceNetwork AdministrationMicrosoft WindowsSystem AdministrationSQLCustomer Relationship ManagementcPanelMicrosoft Exchange ServerActive DirectoryMicrosoft AzureMicrosoft Office 365 AdministrationDesktop SupportTechnical Support
- $25 hourlyWelcome to my profile! As a prolific writer with a passion for crafting compelling content, I offer a unique blend of creativity and professionalism. Whether you're in need of captivating copy, engaging blog posts, or polished finance article, I have the skills and expertise to bring your vision to life. Let's work together to create something truly exceptional. As a specialist in finance writing, I have a deep understanding of topics such as stocks, personal finance, and cryptocurrencies. But my expertise doesn't stop there - I am also a skilled technical writer with a talent for crafting detailed guides, how-to articles, and in-depth reviews. In addition to my writing skills, I am proud to have received outstanding client reviews and consistently exceed expectations with each project I undertake. My commitment to delivering high-quality work, on-time and on-budget, is paramount to my success as a freelancer. I am dedicated to providing you with engaging, informative, and well-researched content that resonates with your target audience. On that note, let's discuss how I can help bring your project to life and take your content to the next level!Virtual AssistantYouTubeTravel WritingScriptwritingSocial Media ManagementBlockchainArticle WritingDeFiVirtual AssistanceCryptocurrencyContent WritingBlockchain, NFT & CryptocurrencyCopywritingFinance & AccountingTravel & HospitalitySEO Strategy
- $20 hourlyMy goal is to give my client excellent services and satisfaction. I am a quick learner, versatile and willing to expand my knowledge for my client. Most of my clients are based in Canada and US and I have many years of experience in the field of bookkeeping and accounting. I have gained the following experiences that I can offer to my client: - Payroll for more than 100 employees - Accounts Receivable - Invoicing, account statements, customer service - Accounts Payable - Bill payments, Contractor payments - Bank & Visa Reconciliation - Processing GST/HST & GST/QST, Source Deductions, EHT, WSIB - General Ledgers entries - Processing reports as requested - Commission Process Report -Set Up an Accounting Chart of Accounts and ledgers and Quickbooks -Run different types of reports and create reports as per client request -other bookkeeping and administrative tasks The following is the software I am practiced and familiar with: - Accounting Software - QuickBooks Online Sage 50 ERP (Simply Accounting) XERO Sage 300 ERP (ACCPAC) Financial Edge SYSPRO - Other Software - Microsoft Office -Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook Google Drive, Google Meet, Zoom PCR TeamViewer Synology(Cloud Based Drive) PayTraquer Strife Slack Financial Cents SquareVirtual AssistantVirtual AssistanceAccounts Receivable ManagementInventory ManagementAccounts Payable ManagementInvoicingAccounting SoftwareBookkeepingTransaction Data EntryBank ReconciliationGAAPAccounting BasicsGeneral LedgerFinancial AccountingAccountingIntuit QuickBooks
- $15 hourlyI am a freelancer based in Canada. I am building a successful career working remotely with clients from a variety of industries. I take pride in delivering high-quality work that meets and exceeds clients' expectations. Through clear communication and a commitment to professionalism, I want to build lasting relationships with clients, who appreciate my dedication to excellence. When working with a remote client, I feel that clear communication, clear expectations, trust/reliability, professionalism, the right technology and tools are all crucial factors that can contribute to a successful collaboration. I am open to any types of projects. I have been the office, sales & IT manager at my current job for the last 15+ years so I have a lot of experience and expertise in many different areas. Project management, virtual administration, sales, data entry, IT, customer service and more.Virtual AssistantSearch Engine OptimizationWritingCustomer SupportGoogle My BusinessExecutive SupportCADTranslationSalesCustomer ServiceVirtual AssistanceProject ManagementAdministrative SupportTechnical SupportMicrosoft OfficeData Entry
- $25 hourlyI am a QuickBooks Pro, full cycle bookkeeper and administrative assistant. I specialize in helping small business owners free up their time to focus on growing their business. Am I a good fit for you? - Are you a small or start up business needing 1 - 20 hours per month of administrative and or/ bookkeeping and financial help? - Are you using (or ready to switch to) QuickBooks Online? - Do you need an expert who can help explain things and teach you what you need to know, in plain English? - Would you like to be able to ask an expert your questions as needed? - Are you looking for help with one of these industries: * Professional Services * Real Estate * Construction * Marketing, advertising * Retail/Wholesale * Consulting * E-commerce If you answered yes to the above questions, here’s how I can help you with your small business. 1. Set Up, Clean Up, Catch Up and Keep Up your QuickBooks Bookkeeping so you don't have to worry about it. I will: - Accurately record your transactions so you can have clean, tax-ready financials - Keep a clean paper trail and attach supporting documentation - Pay bills - Reconcile your bank accounts so you can be sure the numbers are right - Customize reports so you can understand the numbers and gain actionable insights - Set up processes to make things run smooth 2. Cash Flow Management. Work with you to forecast your cash and be prepared for upcoming cash needs 3. Set up a budget and monitor performance against the budget 4. Teach you what you need to know to use QuickBooks 5. Social media management and creation - Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, and Youtube 6. Email and calendar management 7. Project and team management 8. Copy writing 9. Various Ad Hoc administrative duties Located in Peterborough Canada, but I can work remotely across Canada and the USA.Virtual AssistantMicrosoft WordAccount ManagementFinancial ReportPayment ProcessingCalendar ManagementEmail SupportVirtual AssistanceContent CreationFile MaintenanceAccount ReconciliationInvoicingBusiness ManagementManagement SkillsAccounts Receivable ManagementFinancial ReportingIntuit QuickBooksAccounts PayableAccounting BasicsAccounts Receivable
- $23 hourlyIf you're looking for a writer to organize your thoughts into something coherent, I'm your lady. I want to help you be better. I'm a former journalist who is willing to accept any project that involves the basics of writing, editing, or transcription. I can even do all three. If you need a virtual assistant to do these types of tasks, I can fill that role. Also, if you have transcripts that you want to turn into a blog or article, I love doing that type of writing. I enjoy proofreading as well and I love to learn new skills so I'm open to feedback and revisions. Give me a chance to help you write your content your while allowing me to improve my skills.Virtual AssistantPodcast WritingVirtual AssistanceAdministrative SupportContent WritingArticle WritingPodcast Show NotesSEO WritingJournalism WritingMicrosoft WordProofreadingBlog ContentContent RewritingArticleWebsite Content
- $13 hourlyHighly proficient in the Google Suite and FL Studio. Skilled in crafting marketing copy, and Prompt Engineering for ChatGPT Plus (GPT-4). Please read the Important Note in the third paragraph below. My recent work experience has been focused on digital marketing, Zapier, research, and audio engineering. I currently type with an average speed of 110 words per minute. IMPORTANT NOTE: My natural inclination is to find the most efficient process for the task at hand. THEREFORE, I tend to ask a lot of questions. If this will not annoy or bother you, I would be delighted to work with you. While my communication style is factual, professional, and straightforward, always prioritizing Clarity, some clients have misinterpreted this as rudeness. I assure you this is not an attempt to challenge or belittle; rather, it's a pursuit to improve my understanding and enhance the quality of my work. I have access to ChatGPT Plus. I have a 900 MBPS Fiber Internet Connection. As a Geodetic Engineering graduate from the University of the Philippines, I specialize in Geomatics, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), and Remote Sensing. In my previous role at Decathlon, I worked as a Sales Associate responsible for ensuring monthly sales and revenue forecasts were met. Audio Mixing and Mastering Engineer: -Proficient in analog audio mixing with PreSonus, Klark Teknik, and Solid State Logic. -Skilled in digital audio mixing using Solid State Logic, Waves Audio, Slate Digital, FabFilter, Soundtoys, and many more. -Highly experienced with the music production software, FL Studio.Virtual AssistantGoogle CalendarEmail MarketingChatGPTStem Mixing & MasteringAudio MasteringCopy & PasteAdministrative SupportCommunicationsVirtual AssistanceAudio EditingSound MixingGISGoogle SheetsData EntryFL Studio
- $18 hourlyI'm a Filipino-based enthusiastic administrative and virtual assistant with over 15 years of experience in the UK, NZ, CA, AU to US clients (home-based or working in a company). As a result of my virtual work, I also handle different positions and manage various projects like creating programming forms and websites, order process management, accounting, and personal assistant. I am currently managing personnel conducting social media, graphics, and e-commerce. I work honestly, sincerely, and with professionalism. I have gained sufficient experience to address the needs of clients. In addition, I know how to work with a primary programming language like SQL, HTML5, CSS and C#. I value hard work, honesty, commitment, and discipline. The goals of my profession, keeping up to date on career-related cognition, in different areas or departments of a company and more training. Software: Google Drive, JotForms, Teamviewer, Hangout, Skype, Voip phone, Glip, Eyebeam, Dragon Natiorally Speaking, Adobe (Photoshop, Editable PDF), Macromedia Dreamweaver, Camtasia, & Jing, Linnworks, MyWarehouse, Channel Advisor, Inventory Management System, NetBeans & Visual Studio, CRM: Sales, Contacts, Zoho CRM, Xero, Upsheet, and more. Basecamp/Highrise/Mailchimp, LinnLive/ChannelAdvisor, Workflomax, Magento and Unleashed, eBay, Amazon, Zoom, Asana, Slack, Quickbooks, FTP, Wix, GIMP, Freshdesk and Etc Used PC: Mac and WindowsVirtual AssistantProduct ListingsFile ManagementERP SoftwareVirtual AssistanceFile MaintenanceTransaction Data EntryEmail CommunicationOrder ProcessingJotformXeroBookkeepingAccounts PayableAccounts ReceivableBank ReconciliationAccounting
- $10 hourly#TOP RATED FREELANCER. #273 PROJECTS ON UPWORK #Expert Lead Generator/Linkedin Prospecting #Access to Premium Tools What makes me special? Fast, accurate, highly detail-oriented and reliable. With the experience of 6 years as an online helper, I have got expertise in Lead Generation, Web/Internet Research, List Building, Email Collection, Data entry, Microsoft Office, and other administrative jobs. I am very flexible and competitive. I give 100% of myself in whatever project that I take on. I am someone that knows how to prfioritize and work on a variety of projects simultaneously. Rest assured that I am honest, efficient, and self motivated with strong organisational skills. I aim to provide outstanding quality of work and to build long-lasting professional relationships. I love what I do and I believe it shows in my work. I am a fast learner and can quickly adapt to new projects Client satisfaction is of utmost importance to me and I strive to establish long-term working relationships with my clients. I have latest technology devices, I own a Macbook and Windows PC too, am connected to Internet 24*7 My areas of expertise include Lead Generation Virtual Assistance Email Hunting Linkedin AngelList Crunchbase Techstars Web/Internet Research Data Entry Data Analysis Microsoft Excel PDF Conversion Microsoft Word Google Doc Google Spreadsheet Rapportive List Building Clients from all over the Globe- USA CANADA UK UAE AUSTRALIA INDIA IRELAND FINLAND SPAIN GERMANY BELGIUM JAPANVirtual AssistantVirtual AssistanceSourcingLinkedIn RecruitingData EntryMicrosoft ExcelLead GenerationEmail MarketingData CleaningTranslationGoogle SearchCustomer ServiceData Scraping
- $9 hourlyHigh-performer, strategic-thinking and self-motivated professional with more than 10 years of work experience in every variety of work and projects. Highly skilled in tracking details and meet deadlines to ensure on-time completion within budget and time. As a LAW GRADUATE, I am most knowledgeable on research of laws and jurisprudence. The exactitude of my learning and in depth study of law develop my analytical aptitude.Virtual AssistantLegal ResearchPublic RelationsArticle WritingCopywritingAdministrative SupportImmigration LawData InterpretationClerical SkillsMicrosoft OfficeVirtual AssistanceLegalReal EstateEmail Communication
- $6 hourlyHello everyone, I've been actively engaged in the digital marketing & Throughout my career, I've earned a consistent ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating from all my previous clients. Over the past 7 years, I've gain substantial experience as a ⭐Digital Marketer, encompassing various domains such as: ☑️ Project and Marketing Management ☑️ Social Media Advertising ☑️ Search Engine Optimization ☑️ Email Marketing ☑️ Integration of Third-Party Tools ☑️ Management of Various Platforms (WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace, Wix, Weebly) ☑️ Setting up and Optimizing Ecommerce ☑️ Content Marketing My main strengths lie in my skills and proficiencies, backed by my belief in the AIDA (Awareness, Interest, Desire, Action) model. This approach has significantly boosted my effectiveness in the field. 🎓My expertise centers on the following technologies 🎓 ☑️ Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.) ☑️ Search Engine Optimization (On-page & Off-page) ☑️ Search Engine and Social Media Marketing (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Pinterest, Facebook & Instagram Ads, LinkedIn) ☑️ Email Marketing. ☑️ Content Creation and Marketing 🎓Over the course of 7 years, I've successfully completed more than 150 projects encompassing various skills like SEO, SMO, Media Buying, Google advertising, Landing Page and Funnel Creation, Email Marketing, Content Creation and Curation, etc. During my journey, I've taken on roles as a project manager/coordinator and established myself as a marketing expert for both agencies and individual clients. I've effectively optimized numerous websites across a spectrum of services, lead generation, and e-commerce platforms. This exposure has allowed me to master all dimensions of SEO, social media, paid advertising, and related processes, while catering to B2B & B2C clients. I provide comprehensive support for Digital Marketing (SEO, SMM, Email Marketing) – starting from planning a website/page from scratch to sustaining its visibility/ranking on Search Engines and Social Media platforms, along with lead generation. Regular progress reports are an integral part of my service. I'm enthusiastic about forging a strong professional relationship with you through my expertise, integrity, sincerity, and diligent work ethic. 🛠️ Tools & Approaches 🛠️ ☑️ Proficient in tools like Airtable, HubSpot, Asana, Slack, Team, Monday, Trello, Hootsuite, Canva, Adobe, Mailchimp, Google Suite (Analytics, Search Console, Ads, Shopping, GTM, Google Maps, etc.), Basecamp, and more. ✨Combining Expertise, Integrated Services, and Transparency for Effective Results✨ In a world increasingly driven by digital and virtual interactions, I excel at creating human-centered marketing approaches. My ultimate goal is to establish genuine connections with our audience. ✨Top 5 Reasons to Collaborate with Me✨ ☑️ Dependable ☑️ Motivated ☑️ Quick ☑️ Responsive ☑️ Approachable I am available for 40 hours per week, and my schedule is flexible. I'm eager to contribute my expertise to your projects. I'm dedicated and always reachable for communication. I adhere closely to client requirements and deadlines. If you have any inquiries, I'm more than willing to discuss your needs and anticipated outcomes over a call or chat. Feel at ease to reach out! I'm looking forward to establishing a long-lasting, genuine, and fruitful professional association with you. RegardsVirtual AssistantEmail MarketingVirtual AssistanceGoogle AdsSearch Engine MarketingSocial Media ManagementDigital MarketingSocial Media MarketingSEO BacklinkingContent WritingSearch Engine Optimization
- $40 hourlyHi there! I am Google Ads and Google Analytics certified with 4+ years experience working in marketing roles. Here's what I can help you with: 🤳 Managing your social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok) 🎨 Designing marketing collaterals (emails, newsletters, brochure, presentation decks, and much more!) 🖊️ Copywriting Please reach out if you have any questions or would like to connect prior to the project kickoff! I look forward to chatting soon.Virtual AssistantTikTokVirtual AssistanceContent CreationEmail CommunicationAdministrative SupportGoogle AnalyticsAdobe PhotoshopSocial Media ManagementSocial Media Content CreationSocial Media Marketing StrategySocial Media Account Setup
- $40 hourlyHi there! Having a diverse background that includes Human Resources, Talent/Recruiting, Administrative Support, and Customer Service, I’m happy to be able to provide support for any and all types of tasks. I thrive in flexible and dynamic environments and remain adaptable to changing priorities as I’ve had the experience of working in different work environments ranging from the government, the private sector, and startups. I aim to provide well-rounded administrative support for any and all tasks and no task has ever been too small or challenging. Support can look like this: ⭐Inbox management ⭐Calendar and Meeting Management ⭐Assisting with personal tasks such as appointment bookings, making phone calls, research, and handling any other ad-hoc requests ⭐Provide support with development and documentation of processes and service, file management ⭐Project management support ⭐Data entry and transcribing meetings ⭐Creating Templates ⭐Light bookkeeping, credit card, and account reconciliation ⭐Drafting documentation (contracts, proposals) ⭐Client support (ranging from providing onboarding support to communication and management) ⭐Software Support in Asana, Slack, DocuSign, Harvest, Freshbooks, Google Drive, ATS (Workable, Lever, Collage), HRIM, CRM etc. ⭐…and many other operational and administrative tasks, and support in your recruiting & human resources needs! I’m passionate about helping others in achieving their best work and win back time in their day. As someone who is proactive and can anticipate needs, I will happily be able to support you in completing what you are looking to get done with ease. I aim to support people in accomplishing their work with clear communication and efficiency. I value working with people who are self-aware, authentic, and are excited about what they're creating. Besides my extensive experience, I am passionate about overall well-being and healing. I'm a craniosacral practitioner, yoga/meditation guide and breathwork facilitator, all of which is woven into who I am as a person and how I show up to work.Virtual AssistantHR & Business ServicesEmail SupportRecruitingVirtual AssistanceCustomer SupportCreative WritingPhone CommunicationContract DraftingClient ManagementExecutive SupportEmail CopywritingEmail CommunicationSchedulingTask CoordinationData EntryCustomer Service
- $65 hourlyA multi-skilled professional, I bring decades of experience to your business. As an operations manager, I help you to: • reduce overwhelm • delegate strategically • trim operational costs • improve productivity • boost marketing initiatives • enhance customer experience • and achieve their business goals I do this by tapping my innate ability honed over two decades to see the big picture and ensure every part of the operation gets full attention. As a copywriter/editor, I write or edit a variety of content for you, including: • marketing emails • special reports • articles • landing pages • bios • program launch copy • and more I bring value with my: • deep experience working with a variety of businesses • "trusted advisor" mindset • quick-study abilities • excellent communication skills • collaborative and flexible approach • commitment to providing top-quality work Proactive and responsive, I also have a quiet, dry sense of humour that pops up when you least expect it. :) Overwhelmed with the logistics of running your business or need copywriting help? Get in touch!Virtual AssistantCopy EditingBusiness OperationsEmail CopywritingCopywritingVirtual AssistanceProject Management
- $150 hourlyHi there ! UGC FASHION & beauty Portfolio on demands. Tiktok 1k followers Regular communication is really important to me, so let’s keep in touchVirtual AssistantOrganic Traffic GrowthAffiliate MarketingDigital MarketingContent ModerationCustomer ExperienceCommunication SkillsVirtual AssistanceContent CreationMicrosoft ExcelCanvaSales & MarketingEnglishFrench
- $35 hourlyI am a CPA by profession and I've been working with corporates for more than 6 years now, thereby gaining immense experience with MS Office tools, Oracle, PeopleSoft, QuickBooks, SAP, handling large database, email and schedule management. I am a self-motivated individual and a quick learner. My dedication and sincerity has helped me develop a lot of technical skills which I want to use while providing my services as a virtual assistant. I thrive to learn and gain as much knowledge on new tools and applications through this virtual assistance journey. I help small business owners & entrepreneurs to scale their business by providing solutions to their problems. I do this by taking care of the below tasks that are eating up their time & energy and holding them back from thriving! Services I offer that can save time for you do to some more enjoyable things (i.e. your business!): o Bookkeeping and day to day accounting o Invoicing, entering accounts receivables and payables o Reconciling bank accounts o Data entry and building or managing database o Formatting documents, creating Canva templates and power point presentations o Email and calendar management o Administrative support o Booking appointments and calls, and making travel arrangements o Online file management o Coordinating with vendors o Creating month end and year end reportsVirtual AssistantVirtual AssistanceTravel ItineraryMicrosoft OfficeData EntryAppointment SchedulingTravel PlanningBookkeepingData AnalysisSchedulingCalendarAdministrative SupportMicrosoft ExcelBank ReconciliationAccountingInvoicing
- $50 hourlyHey there, I’m Kristin. I don’t want you to waste away your weeks before the party stressing. For whatever reason, the genetic lottery blessed me with an innate ability to plan and execute events – and actually like it. As a Certified Meeting Professional and a member of the Project Management Institute, my portfolio includes a mind-boggling array of events, from major fundraising galas and golf tournaments to weddings, concerts, community grand openings, conferences, sporting events, and so much more in between. Putting together the moving pieces and seeing it all come together on the day of the event as a success is my favourite part, and I’d love the chance to do that for you. I want to work with you on your next event, anywhere in the world. Whether you’re looking for someone to plan the whole thing or just for a nudge in the right direction, I’ve got you covered.Virtual AssistantMarketing CommunicationsCorporate Event PlanningEvent PlanningProject ManagementFundraisingVirtual AssistanceEvent ManagementProofreading
- $42 hourlyMy power powers: - Empathy - Problem Solving - Learning new systems - Setting up integrations and workflows - Calendly Specialist - ClickUp Expert - Detail Oriented I have helped over 10+ clients set up and optimize their Calendly accounts and worked with several clients as a ClickUp Certified Expert. My goal is to always decrease the stress and overwhelm for all my clients, saving them time, money and effort to focus on what they truly love to do. I'm looking forward to helping you gain back your time and focus more on what you love.Virtual AssistantCalendar ManagementEmail CommunicationCommunicationExecutive SupportVirtual AssistanceSocial Media ManagementEnglishCustomer ServiceEmail HandlingInternet ResearchData EntryPDF ConversionTime Management
- $50 hourlyHello there, thank you for visiting! I'm a Certified Nutritional Practioner I provide one-on-one nutritional coaching to clients. I specialize in gut health, women's hormonal health, vegan/ vegetarian nutrition, pre-natal/ postpartum nutrition, wellness coaching, and energy management. Long-term work would be preferred, but I'm happy to work on one-time projects, too. Looking forward to hearing from you! Health/ wellness article and blog writing Nutrition research and fact-checking Gut healing protocols Women's Health PCOS Menu/ nutrient analysis Cookbook recipe analysis Nutrition education Nutrition lesson plans Recipe development Recipe testing General wellness Chronic disease prevention/ management Vegan/ vegetarian diets Prenatal/ postpartum nutrition Energy managementVirtual AssistantCustomer SupportNutritionCustomer ServiceCommunicationsVirtual AssistanceSocial Media WebsiteEmail CommunicationCookbookCoachingLife CoachingContent WritingCanvaGoogle Apps ScriptAdministrative SupportData EntryCookingWellnessLifestyleHealth & Wellness
- $35 hourlyAre you looking for a 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, Wordpress site, or ecommerce platform? I can help you with the tedious tasks of your day, allowing you more time to focus on the essential aspects of your business that you love! I have extensive experience writing and distributing monthly newsletters, managing and writing company emails and updates, writing website content and "About" features. Over 10 years experience with ecommerce, bookkeeping and social management. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮! ----------------- 10+ years of extensive experience using 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨 & 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐟𝐲 for e-commerce, product listing, article writing etc. 𝟏𝟎+ 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠: - Microsoft excel - Quickbooks - Manual & imported Data entry from invoice systems 𝟏𝟎+ 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭: - Google suites - Pre-set email responses - Customer care - Product search - Product Newsletter 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡: - I am an alternative health and off-grid enthusiast often writing controversial topics of which research is required - I live on a small farm where researching is necessary for optimal yields , animal health & management 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 / 𝐖𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭: Co-owner of christianfilmdatabase.com - Wordpress Platform - Wrote Film Reviews - Social Media Management (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) - Newsletters (Mailchimp & Robly) - Email Management - Manage submissions & comments by members & visitors - Industry research - Find relative news - Blog PostingVirtual AssistantBusiness Plan WritingEmail SupportBusiness ServicesSocial Media ManagementProofreadingNewsletter WritingWordPress e-CommerceLife CoachingAdministrative SupportVirtual AssistanceWebsite ContentContent EditingData Entry
- $15 hourlyI have over 10 years of administrative and customer service experience. I can help you with a wide variety of administrative duties, booking travel, data entry.Virtual AssistantTravel PlanningData EntryExecutive SupportScheduleInventory ManagementForm DevelopmentTask CoordinationAppointment SchedulingForm CompletionVirtual AssistanceTranscription
- $17 hourlyI am currently a fulltime student at Southern Alberta Institute of Technology. In my 12 years of working, both in corporate and home-based, I can say that I have gained diversified skills. My expertise is in Merchandising, Inventory Management, Marketing, Brand Management and Events Management. Retail Pro and Qlickview are among the systems I have managed. My home-based job allowed me to have experience in Administrative Tasks, Travel Booking, Diary Management, Email Handling, Social Media Management and Graphic Designing. I was able to get familiarized with Netsuite and Neilsen reports in terms of analysis of reports. I am a bit familiar with accounting software like Saasu and Xero.Virtual AssistantBookkeepingAccounting BasicsXeroSocial Media Marketing PlanVirtual AssistanceQlikViewProduct DevelopmentRetail MerchandisingOne Step Retail Solutions Retail ProAdobe PhotoshopMarketing ManagementYoast SEOWordPressCanvaNetSuite Administration
- $20 hourlyI am new on Upwork but old in translating and writing. ✔ Native Vietnamese (Ho Chi Minh City) but living in Canada. ✔ 13 years experience in translating from English to Vietnamese and vice versa. ✔ Web content writer for 4 years. ✔ Graduated from the Animal Biology program at one of the top 5 universities in Canada, Some of my projects: ✔ Translated self-help books in Minh Long Book since 2021 ✔ Worked for a certified translation agency - Viet Innovators. Documents from GlaxoSmithKline's, Rogue, and Elanco have been handled by me. ✔Web article writer for Takoyaki website - a website that focuses on spreading Japanese culture, the website was managed by Squee Inc. in Ho Chi Minh City.Virtual AssistantVirtual AssistanceMicrosoft WordAdobe PhotoshopArticle WritingData EntryOffice AdministrationTransaction Data EntryEnglish to Vietnamese TranslationVietnamese to English TranslationTranslation & Localization SoftwareMedical TranslationContent WebsiteJapaneseAcademic TranslationTranslation
- $20 hourlyHi, my name is Zoya I am a highly organized and detail-oriented administrative assistant with 10 years of experience in the field. My skills include managing calendars, scheduling appointments, organizing meetings and events, data entry, creating reports and presentations, and maintaining databases. In addition to my administrative skills, I am proficient in Adobe Photoshop and have experience in photo retouching. I can help you with tasks such as editing images, creating graphics, and designing marketing materials. I am also proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. I am a quick learner, adaptable, and able to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team. My communication skills are exceptional, and I am comfortable interacting with clients, vendors, and executives. I prioritize tasks effectively, work well under pressure, and am committed to providing high-quality administrative support to help businesses run smoothly. If you're looking for a dedicated administrative assistant who can manage multiple tasks and projects with ease, as well as assist with Photoshop and photo retouching tasks, I'm the one for you.Virtual AssistantAdobe LightroomImage EditingAdministrateImage ProcessingPhoto RetouchingPhoto EditingFashion RetouchVirtual AssistanceSocial Media Account IntegrationPhoto RestorationPhoto ManipulationData EntrySocial Media ManagementSocial Media Marketing StrategySocial Media AdvertisingSocial Media Content Creation
- $25 hourlyExperienced Project Manager in multiple industries. Excellent knowledge of contracts and contract negotiation. Expertise in providing administration support including calendar management, data entry, copywriting, proofreading, social media and online research. Familiar with using Microsoft programs, Keynote and G Suite. Comfortable working on both PC and MAC technology.Virtual AssistantVirtual AssistanceEmail CommunicationAppointment SchedulingGoogle WorkspaceForm CompletionDraft CorrespondenceFile MaintenanceProject ManagementWebsite CopywritingEvent ManagementContract ManagementEditing & ProofreadingEmail Copywriting
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.