Hire the best Virtual Case Management VCM Specialists in the United States
Check out Virtual Case Management VCM Specialists in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $35 hourlyI'm an independently licensed Florida claims adjuster with a senior claim law associate designation. I spent a lot of my career doing insurance fraud investigations related to commercial liability claims. I'm able to locate and verify contact information for business and property owners without the use of skip tracing software. • Experienced with fraud investigations related to Wrongful Death, Bodily Injury, Property/Auto Damage, and Personal Injury (Workers' Comp and General Liability) • Investigative Research and Skip Tracing (Real Estate and Online Sellers) • Seven years in the United States Army; Team leadership, Facility management, Training management • Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran 09-10Virtual Case Management VCMData EntryReal EstateCold CallingLiability InsuranceLead GenerationProduct LiabilityProject Risk ManagementFraud MitigationRisk Assessment
- $25 hourlyI'll bring all my knowledge to the table and remain teachable, trying my best to find the right problem and presenting a solution that is good for everyone. I would like to help while learning more Proficient in Microsoft Word(many Microsoft programs), docu-sign, tele-confrence, cold-calling, contract building, managing leads, using CRM(mainly Podio), Adobi, texting/RVM campaign manager, skip tracing., finding pain points, understand/listen, know when to ask a question or for help.Virtual Case Management VCMCallTools Call Center SoftwareOutbound SalesReal-Time StrategyPrice & Quote NegotiationQuality of ServiceCreative StrategyPodioCustomer Relationship ManagementSales StrategyMicrosoft OfficeAppointment SchedulingCold CallingLead Generation Strategy
- $35 hourly• Experienced in pleading preparation, correspondence, vast multi-jurisdictional, federal, and state court filings and e-filings, docketing, client contact and numerous other administrative responsibilities with regard to assisting attorneys and high level executives in contract law, including NDA's, CA's, Employment Agreements, etc., creditors / debtors bankruptcy, credit repair, civil litigation (including Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice), all discovery processes in numerous practice areas, also case intake and preparation of case chronologies, Mediation, HIPAA compliance, legal investigative and location services, real estate (including Foreclosure and Eviction litigation}, UCC filings, corporate entity formation, family law, employment and discrimination law, estate planning, individual and business tax, patent and trademark, immigration, criminal and administrative law among other specific areas of legal expertise. • Extensive experience with Microsoft Windows Operating System. Also, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook, Outlook 365, MS Teams, FrontPage, DreamWeaver, Adobe Pro, Adobe E-sign, Adobe Bates Numbering, Hello Sign and DocuSign. Timekeeping and billings skills with Corel, Quicken, QuickBooks, TimeSlips and Peachtree among other general ledger and timekeeping software. Additionally, have assisted in setup, conversions and managed client databases and managed docketing / case tracking cloud software such as CLS, IManage, Clio Grow, Clio Manage, MyCase, Practice Panther in addition to programming specific case types automated Work Flows and Templates, Lexis Nexis & CaseMap, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, TenHats, Asana, and other proprietary document / project management cloud software. Expertise in creating, managing and writing SEO optimized blog articles, for websites, social media, and other digital platforms i.e., WordPress, Joomla, FaceBook, Instagram, etc. • Extensive experience in design, development / webmaster, hosting of dynamic websites, including e-commerce databases, and content management systems, such as Shopify, WordPress, WooCommerce. SEO & Tagging, CSS editing, html editing, graphic design, e-books, and comprehensive e-brochures and ghostwriting. Peripheral virtual troubleshooting (Help Desk), local and wireless networking, virus removal, etc. Knowledge of PC and laptop setups, installations and configurations. Applications installation and setup of data entry, ftp uploads, electronic file updating, backups, and digital archiving.Virtual Case Management VCMLegal AssistanceLegal ResearchLegal Entity StructuringLegal SoftwareLegal PleadingsLegal CalendaringLegal Case Management SoftwareTechnical WritingAdministrative SupportBlog WritingContent WritingDocument ReviewWordPress
- $35 hourlyMy goal is to free up your time so you can focus on your gifting and expertise. What some attorneys have said about me: “Paul is the best assistant I ever worked with in my entire career.” Laura Conover, Esq. (Note: Ms. Conover is now the Pima County Attorney) “Paul made my job so much easier. He is extremely organized and has great attention to detail. He was also helpful and kind. I always felt that Paul was behind me 100%." Elena Kay, Assistant Federal Defender. What do you gain by hiring me? As a proven problem-solver, as well as being a dedicated, energetic, & congenial bilingual paralegal, my superb work ethic demonstrates that I am a proactive professional with a focus on improving your business and your life. Expert-level skills in: - Professional, compassionate, & confidential bilingual customer service -Presenting a friendly yet professional image to your clients and the Courts -Detailed and thorough organizational systems -Case and calendar management -Federal E-Filing -Trial notebook preparation -Microsoft Office 365 (MS Word & Excel) -Google Business Suite software (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, & Sheets) -Translation of written documents (Spanish - English) Please send me an email or a proposal today to schedule a phone or online interview. I can help free up your time so that you can focus on your gifting and expertise.Virtual Case Management VCMTranslationEnglishLegal AssistanceBusiness ManagementGoogle WorkspaceMicrosoft WordMicrosoft Excel
- $50 hourlyAnn Burton is a business management consultant. Ann has owned two successful businesses and offered services over the past several years to various organizations to help them grow within a given community, enhance their processes, and increase revenue. Ann has also helped improve work cultures and provided in depth resources for managers to improve how they work with their staff. She has a master's degree in mental health with a specialty in grief counseling. Over the past 15 years, she has specialized in working within the field of mental health, business management consulting, building up collaborative trauma-focused centers, expanding services for youth, and providing direct resources for suicide survivors. • 3 years experience revamping business structure • 3 years of revamping project management, introducing new software systems and helping implement systems. • 15 plus years as a corporate manager • Experience as a speaker for several conferences throughout the country.Virtual Case Management VCMStartup ConsultingManagement SkillsCandidate InterviewingCounselingWorkforce ManagementVirtual AssistanceContinuous ImprovementStaff Recruitment & ManagementTracking Goals SetupCareer CoachingPartnership AgreementNonprofitProgram ManagementCorporate Strategy
- $35 hourlyPERSONAL PROFILE A remote paralegal with experience supporting attorneys, business owners, and entrepreneurs., AREAS OF EXPERTISE Clio Microsoft Programs Google Programs Lexis Nexis Dropbox Scheduling & Database softwareVirtual Case Management VCMPaperLessCase ManagementVirtual AssistanceBookkeepingOffice ManagementLegal Case Management SoftwareLegalLegal Research
- $125 hourlyProfessional Registered Nurse with a Public Health certification. Clinical background includes medical-surgical, oncology, hospice, home health, geriatrics, women, pediatrics, remote and telephonic nursing, medical-legal chronological summaries, healthcare advocacy, disease and case management, Strong work ethic and philosophy that includes providing quality client services and care. Affinity for organization and efficiency with experience in many areas that can assist you and your organization. Self-directed, autonomous, detailed, and time oriented. Experienced Health Care Quality Professional, certified HRO-EPT with hands-on experience with The Model for Improvement and various quality improvement methodologies and tools. Knowledgeable with NCQA, URAC, The Joint Commission, NPSG, HEDIS, CMS and Health care licensing boards and regulations. Over 35 years of experience with professional, creative, and academic writing, proofreading, and editing. Highly skilled in the facilitation of policies, procedures, and training tools to include web-ex and e-learning modules. Development and interpretation of excel statistical and data tools, clinical decision trees, Visio workflows, content mapping and management. Expertise in training, presentations, mentoring and coaching Nurses and CMAs for career development including NCLEX Prep/practice question development and Allied Health TutoringVirtual Case Management VCMHIPAAContent CreationMedicalElectronic Medical RecordPresentation DesignHealthcare ITPolicy DevelopmentContent ManagementNursingQuality AssuranceTrainingHealthcare Management
- $35 hourlyEXCELLENT IN COMMUNICATION I DETAIL ORIENTED I QUICK TURNAROUND I NO SUPERVISION REQUIRED I am so passionate, energetic and eager to succeed. Whatever you are excited about makes me excited and your goals become my goals when we begin working together. This means that I will go above and beyond to do a perfect job for you so that you have the utmost success as well. I have a multitude of years behind me of experience in blog writing, bookkeeping, social media management, and more. While I am proficient in many other tasks, I am fully adaptable when it comes to taking on new things. Utilizing my 10+ years of administrative and customer service experience, I will be able to provide exceptional service to you. With my help, you will be able to focus on what you truly love to do while I focus on the other important tasks that are essential in having your business grow and thrive. I have impeccable organization, time management, and logical thinking skills. I am happy to discuss all project needs with an open mind and flexible approach. I am ready to take on short-term or long-term clients. I can't wait to hear from you!Virtual Case Management VCMAdministrative SupportFinancial AuditIntuit QuickBooksEpic Systems Medical SoftwareInvoicingSocial Media ContentManagement SkillsMedia & EntertainmentCustomer ServiceSalesforce CRMBusiness ManagementData EntryExecutive Support
- $37 hourlyHistorically, I have spent over thirty years working with and SATISFYING CLIENT needs and desires. My work experiences have provided me with a unique blend of TRANSFERABLE job skills. I have always worked in positions that demanded a high level of CLIENT SATISFACTION along with the skill needed to relate and interact with all types of individuals. I have excellent INTERPERSONAL skills that have allowed me to succeed in many different work environments. I am an excellent LISTENER and I am extremely ORGANIZED. I have exceptional WRITING and COMMUNICATION skills. My thirty-year work history has always placed me in positions where I became the “front-line” CLIENT LIASON. As a result I have been able to use and hone my skills to a very high degree. In My Thirty-Year Professional Career I HAVE: • MARKETED and SOLD services for both new and established business. • PRESENTED and LECTURED at educational and training seminars. • ADVISED and CONSULTED clients in regards to procedures and BEST PRACTICES. • PRESENTED to executives of various FORTUNE 500 companies. • CO-FOUNDED, MARKETED and grew a start-up HEALTHCARE company to three field offices and over 100 employees. After ten years I successfully sold this company to a multi-state healthcare corporation. • WRITTEN sales and MARKETING material and designed EXHIBITS for TRADE SHOWS. • WRITTEN and RESPONDED to RFP’S (Request For Proposal) on behalf of potential clients • Made SALES/MARKETING and PROCEDURAL presentations to new and perspective clients. • After thirty-years as a client ADVOCATE and CONSULTANT developed exceptional organizational and SITUATIONAL ASSESSMENT skill. • Developed a strong ETHICAL and MORAL work doctrine. • Always been a TEAM PLAYER. • Always placed the CLIENT FIRST.Virtual Case Management VCMVoice-OverClient ManagementSales CopywritingAdult EducationPublic SpeakingEducation PresentationLegal AssistanceCommunication Etiquette
- $40 hourlyI have many years of experience in administrative positions and I have excellent technical skills. I am self motivated and learn quickly. I am ready to take on this great opportunity to work for this wonderful company. I have a strong work ethic. I am confident I can make a significant contribution to your facility immediately and increasingly so in years to come.Virtual Case Management VCMLife CoachingMicrosoft Virtual ServerCold CallingCallTools Call Center SoftwareCustomer Service AnalyticsCall Center ManagementEmail SupportOnline Chat Support
- $25 hourlyRN Manager seeking part-time income opportunities. Quick learner, great with technology, used to working in a fast-paced environment. *Medical Knowledge *Experienced with data entry *Virtual assistant experienceVirtual Case Management VCMEmail SupportMicrosoft PowerPointReceptionist SkillsContent WritingAdministrative SupportOnline Chat Support
- $28 hourlyI'm an experienced customer; staff; office manager that stays calm under pressure and can handle a variety of tasks at once. Prioritization and organization are keys to my success. Communication is a big part of my work, I enjoy keeping everyone in the loop and ensuring all details are covered. If you're looking for transcription help, typing is what I like to call my superpower, WPM = 96. Virtual assistance needs? I can help! Looking forward to connecting!Virtual Case Management VCMOffice 365Staff DevelopmentCommunication SkillsCustomer Service TrainingStore ManagementOffice AdministrationTypingCustomer ServiceManagement SkillsMicrosoft WordVirtual AssistanceAudio TranscriptionLive Transcription
- $45 hourlyI am a nurse with over 13 years of experience in acute care and many varied fields. I am a full-time Nurse Practitioner student with a graduation date of 2023. I welcome the opportunity to discuss with you further how my skills and experience can benefit your business.Virtual Case Management VCMTelemedicineCustomer Service RepresentativeZendeskVirtual Assistance
- $45 hourlySelf motivated professional with 10 years of business management experience ready to make your business run smoother. I have worked for start up's, large corporations, and everything in between. I am extremely organized, efficient, and I constantly seek out new learning opportunities to sharpen my skills. Let me do the heavy lifting. Whether your needs are administrative virtual assisting, project management, or data entry I have the skillset to help you sustain a successful business. I have a great hand at the following skillset: Administrative -Virtualization -Managing Calendars / Scheduling -Data Entry -Email Management -Document Control / Creation -Proofreading -Customer Communication -Bookkeeping -MS and Google Suite proficient -Customer Communication -Salesforce & Many other management platforms Project Management -Task Management -Risk Management -Cost Management -Lifecycle -Agile -Project Sprints -Deadlines -Analysis In addition to my skills I also worked with high profile clients in my career such as the Houston Astros, Tom Ford, Houston Rockets, NRG stadium and handled project totaling in budget from $10,000-$1.8 Million. Communication is high on my list of personal priorities. I provide daily or weekly check in's using the method of communication that works best for you. My overall goal is to ensure that I'm making things as light and easy as possible. Please feel free to reach out! I'm ready to support!Virtual Case Management VCMGeneral TranscriptionCustomer SupportSalesforceCase ManagementDigital Project ManagementBusiness ManagementTechnical SupportEmail CommunicationProject Management SupportData EntryProcess DevelopmentVirtual AssistanceDocument ControlCustomer Onboarding
- $60 hourlyHEALTHCARE OPERATIONS PROFESSIONAL Accomplished healthcare professional with more than 10 years of experience and a verifiable record of achievement in creating and developing new efficiency strategies and quality control process improvement plans, resulting in explosive growth and business profitability. Proven competencies in improving productivity through evidence based strategic planning with leadership and patient care through the formulation and implementation of initiatives that foster operating synergies and facilitate lasting and positive change. Strong expertise in leadership, client management and business process reengineering within clinical and multi-program environments. Recognized for ability to translate corporate vision and mission into division-level strategy in order to meet and exceed financial and organizational targets, maximizing asset utilization. Adept at communicating with staff across all levels, including C-level executives.Virtual Case Management VCMLeadership DevelopmentTraining & DevelopmentCustomer ServiceEMR Data EntryData EntryCommunity DevelopmentCommunity EngagementAdministrative SupportPublic RelationsStrategyFreelance MarketingMarketingHealthcareBranding & Marketing
- $23 hourlyI recently decided to stay home in order to provide more help with our children. I worked as an attorney/law clerk for the last 18 years and, with my diverse educational, professional, and experiential background, am confident that the skills I have gathered along the way will allow me to positively contribute to prospective employers in a variety of disciplines.Virtual Case Management VCMBusiness WritingLegal ResearchLegal TerminologyVirtual AssistanceComedy WritingModern StyleProofreadingTypingWritten ComprehensionWriting
- $50 hourlyObjective Career-minded and passionate change agent dedicated to youth development| case management| | program management | workshop training | detail-oriented, exhibiting excellent communication, problem-solving, and strategic planning skills | cultivates harmonious employee morale and teamwork. In my current role as a case manager, I provide support for my youths, document all pertinent information, and communicate with families, attorneys, and other stakeholders to ensure that goals to safety, permanency and loving families are achieved. I assumed similar responsibilities in my role as the case manager with Rite of Passage -Davidson County Juvenile Detention Center (DCJDC)- while at DCJDC, I initiated a life skill program called, “Passport to Manhood”, this program was used to teach positive social skills, career-oriented activities, and financial management skills. I also invited guest speakers from time to time to participate and share their experience with the youths. I recognized the pivotal role families play in healthy child development, safety, and permanency, I therefore involved families in programs. Families and support groups were invited to our talent shows where youths showcase their learning in the different program areas, such as music, arts, drama, instruments, etc. My last teaching position was as a 5th grade ELA teacher with an inner-city school in Broward County Public Schools in Florida. Before then, I taught at a Christian private school in Miami from 2018-2021. I was the school’s 4th grade teacher. I am a strong advocate of hands-on, project-based learning, inquiry-based learning, problem solving, critical solving, technology-infused activities. These skills provide my students with the opportunities to relate learning with real world situations and prepare them for the new global society where tech savvy is a must. I have an advanced knowledge in the use of online platforms for hybrid and in-person learning. Due to the pandemic, the 2020-2021 school year was fully online. Classes were conducted via zoom and google classroom etc. My skills in writing, research, and organization were expanded during my role as an intern with Camris International Inc. In my role as a consultant in the department of democracy and governance, I researched anti-corruption best practices for USAID projects, our team proposed strategies on how to strengthen civil society organizations and involvement in governance, I also conducted briefs for political analysis to current country and sectors context. In my role as a volunteer for UN Online, I created an educational curriculum for university level students for an India based organization called Red Elephant. In the curriculum, terms such as self-identity, gender, religion, nationality, diversity and mutual respect, equality, empathy, non-violent communication, and open dialogue are discussed. The curriculum explained the reasons why these relevant topics are important elements for peace. Four activities were included to help facilitate the learning of these topics. Resources and further reading were also included in the curriculum. I have advanced knowledge in applications such as Microsoft word, PowerPoint, Excel, outlook etc., I am also a quick learner and would in no time learn new applications as needed in fulfillment of my duties.Virtual Case Management VCMProject ManagementTrainingWorkshopTeachingCurriculum DevelopmentProgram ManagementCase Management
- $35 hourlyI am a Bilingual Homeless Prevention Case Manager for the county's social services. I work very closely with individuals and families needing assistance maintaining their current housing, and help them with resources to achieve self-sufficiency. I am experienced in using CaseWorthy, and keeping regular communications with prospect, current, and previous clients.Virtual Case Management VCMQuality AuditMicrosoft OfficeCustomer CareLegal TranslationBilingual EducationCase Management
- $35 hourlyI am an upbeat individual with a keen sense of design curated to all needs. I offer graphic designs, logo creation, and social media management and creation. I offer media that will generate a more engaged audience and trafficked page. I thrive on organization and can create processes, goals, and virtual assistance to all your business needs.Virtual Case Management VCMOrganizational DevelopmentPhotographyVirtual AssistanceMedia RelationsMedia PlanningWebsite MaintenanceSocial Media Content CreationSocial Media EngagementLogo DesignGraphic Design
- $56 hourlyI excelled in research and writing throughout my education. As a therapist, I can shift false paradigms and identify false core beliefs developed in your childhood years that are inhibiting your growth now. I focus on the goal of self-differentiation in each client and can change the way they operate and interact within their relationships in as little as 3 sessions, sometimes. I enjoy so many things including blogging, assistant work and I"m newly looking into an adjunct professor position at a local university. I'm open to any kind of work, do not get offended easily, and will get it done right the first time!Virtual Case Management VCMResearch Post IdeasTopic ResearchResearch & StrategyReceptionist SkillsData EntryVirtual AssistanceBlog WritingContent CreationWritingCounselingPsychologyCognitive Behavioral TherapyMarriage CounselingCounseling Psychology
- $13 hourly* Master's Degree Level Social Worker with over 20 years of experience in various settings * 20 years of Case Management experience * Well versed in Medicare and Medicaid * Bilingual: English and Spanish * Computer Proficient: MS Office, Health Access, CCMS, Kinnser, NextGen, Carevolution, Citrix, Self-Access, TruCareVirtual Case Management VCMEnglish to Spanish TranslationSpanish ProofreadingLanguage InterpretationTranslationHealthcare & MedicalReferral SourcesSafety AssessmentIn-App Support
- $15 hourlyI am looking for a challenging position and friendly organization with major responsibilities that will effectively utilize my skills and to join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovates the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned. I am flexible and adaptive, can work in a different environment. I have a right attitude to learn new things fast. I always ask questions if I'm not sure. I always put myself in someone else's shoe. I work as efficiently as possible. I am a positive-minded and believe in continuous learning and improvement. I also believe in getting out of my comfort zone and achieving the best in whatever I do. I am a result oriented person, fully dedicated to my work. Teamwork is my best attribute. My Qualities : Ability to manage a calendar and schedule appointments Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Knowledge of marketing, advertising, and public relations Excellent written and verbal communication skills Excellent organizational skills Familiarity with social media platforms Proficiency with cloud-based platforms such as Google Docs, Skype, and other remote team messaging apps Strong time management skills and the ability to multitask Skilled in data entry Ability to work in a fast-paced environment High-speed internet connectionVirtual Case Management VCMComputer AssemblyCustomer ServiceCustomer SupportMicrosoft AccessVirtual MachineEmail SupportSoftware TestingComputer HardwareAdministrative SupportVirtual AssistanceEngineering DesignCustomer Support PluginComputer Basics
- $25 hourlyI am a dedicated and driven individual capable of handling multiple tasks at one time. I have a strong commitment to excellent customer service and integrity. During my time at one of the country's most prestigious law firms, I took on the duties as a receptionist, legal assistant, and then eventually got promoted to a case manager. Duties included, but not limited to, scheduling, filing, obtaining evidence, formatting letters, writing demands, and managing cases. In addition to my experience and personal qualities, I have a solid educational foundation. I am a recent graduate from University of Central Florida with a Legal Studies bachelor’s degree. Also, I hold a Florida Notary license. Lastly, I am expertly proficient in all Microsoft Office programs and many other software programs/CRM, such as Client Profiles, Trial Works, Asana, Google Suite, and more.Virtual Case Management VCMSchedulingAdministrative SupportLegal ResearchSocial Media ContentGoogle WorkspaceMicrosoft WordTechnology & DigitalCustomer ServiceOrganizational Development
- $20 hourlyA Bachelor’s degree graduate with two years working experience in a Case Managment office as a translator and interpreter, proficiency in written and oral Spanish and English seeks employment as Translator/InterpreterVirtual Case Management VCMFollowing ProceduresData EntryEnglish to Spanish TranslationCustomer ServiceEmail CommunicationTechnical Case StudyAdministrative SupportOrder EntryOrder Tracking
- $25 hourlyI'm organized & proactive - looking to utilize my administrative and communication skills to provide operational support to individuals/companies I believe in. Experienced research assistant, health communications writer, and mental health advocate. Passionate about health, well-being, and lifelong learning.Virtual Case Management VCMAcademic ResearchAdministrative SupportSchedulingScientific Literature ReviewResearch PapersWritingVirtual Assistance
- $25 hourlyI possess several years of experience as a virtual assistant and enjoy the variety of work the job brings each day. As a freelance virtual assistant, I currently provide a number of services for my clients, including document preparation maintaining files, and record keeping. I am a quick study and welcome challenges as well. As a detail-oriented and organized professional, I take pride in completing assignments on time and with accuracy. I possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. I would love the opportunity to transfer these skills to you as your Virtual Assistant. So I’m ready to begin work as your virtual assistant as soon as possible and welcome you to contact me to set up an interview at your earliest convenience. Thank you so much for your time and consideration.Virtual Case Management VCMCustomer OnboardingVirtual AssistanceCustomer AcquisitionData AnalysisCustomer ExperienceMobile Marketing
- $14 hourlyExperienced Professional Virtual Assistant, Coordinator, Data Analysis, Writer, and Graphic Designer all my services are guaranteed fast, efficient, and error free. Multiple LinkedIn Learning Certificates and I’m Renowned for my Customer Care and Satisfaction. Some of the services I offer are:: - [ ] Scheduling employees work schedules/appointments - [ ] Input data and work equations on MS Excel, and SPSS - [ ] Writing professional emails and/or replying to emails promptly and efficiently - [ ] Creating/Editing high-quality, clear, and concise articles, blogs, and website content on an array of topics - [ ] Research and apply critical thinking to fit my clients needs - [ ] Maintaining and/or creating social media accounts, blogs, and websites - [ ] Creating unique logos, Graphic Designs, and Photoshop images - [ ] Analyze data for sales and marketing research I’m also efficient in writing landing pages, product description, product reviews, sales pages, resumes, and cover letters. I pride myself on being speedy in my delivery and maintaining good communication with my clients to provide the best and quickest results possible. I guarantee all my work to be error free and factually correct content. You will see that everything I produce is perfectly structured, organized, and tailored to your specific needs. Unlike most freelancers I’ve seen I enjoy being unique, creative, interesting, and informative. I am happy to provide corrective criticism and give advice whenever I can as I know the importance of being honest and straightforward with my clients. All of my work is 100% one of a kind content. nothing is reproduced, copied, or reworded and I pride myself on the services and talents that I provide. If your looking for someone who is unique, experienced, professional, dedicated, and extremely talented then allow me to provide my services and I guarantee you won’t be disappointed. This is my first time trying freelancer.com and am working very hard to showcase everything I have to offer. I’ve been offering my skills to students independently throughout college and have never finished a task late or got a bad review. I’m very flexible and adaptable and have many LinkedIn Learning Certificates for various skills from Customer Service, Call Center Customer Service, Sales and Marketing, Management, Case Management, Data Analysis, Excel, MS Office, SPSS, Networking, and many more. I’m also a certified Adult Peer Recovery Support Specialist and am pursuing a Bachelors degree at Purdue University in Psychology. If I offer any services you need then Message me and let’s start something today!!Virtual Case Management VCMEditing & ProofreadingCustomer ServiceMicrosoft ExcelCall Center ManagementTime ManagementGeneral TranscriptionIBM SPSSData AnalysisInformation AnalysisWritingGraphic DesignAdobe PhotoshopLogo Design
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.