Hire the best Virtual Assistants in the United States
Check out Virtual Assistants in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $40 hourlyHi, I'm Kylie! If you are looking for a virtual assistant that specializes in newsletters, social media, or graphic design, I am your gal! I am here to provide you with a peace of mind that your work will get completed correctly and promptly! I want to bring confidence, professionalism and positivity to all projects to help you feel at ease that things are getting done while you are taking care of more important things. Need a beautifully designed PDF's, workbooks, or e-books to share with clients or students? Need visual aids via Google Sheets, PowerPoint, or Canva? Need help creating and strategizing Social Media Content? Need consistent email sequences and flows sent out to your audience? Or someone to cross-reference and input some information? I'm here for YOU! I have experience with creating Canva PDF's, images, visual aids, etc.. I also have experience creating employee training manuals, recruiting and on-boarding new employees, training new employees, data input, email management, creating and scheduling social media content, designing workbooks, cross-referencing, converting documents into PDFs, documenting day-to-day operations. As well as Microsoft Office programs and Google Suite. I am also very familiar with softwares such as Later, Planoly, Tailwind, Slack, Trello, Cloud Campaign, Active Campaign, Time to Pet, and the list goes on! ***What to Expect When Working with Me*** - I am dependable, detailed oriented, fluent in English, hard working and I highly value communication - I am serious when it comes to getting the work done, but also love to have a laugh and enjoy having a conversation - I love deadlines! Don't be afraid to tell me that you need something done urgently, just communicate with me and we will work together. Have questions? Reach out to me! I will do everything I can to make your project successful!Virtual AssistantSocial Media MarketingSocial Media StrategyVirtual AssistancePodcast Show NotesMarketing Collateral DevelopmentProduct ConceptMicrosoft OfficeSocial Media Content CreationProduct MarketingBrochure DesignAdobe PhotoshopCanvaGraphic Design
- $150 hourlyLive video production multi-talent (Technical Director, Producer, Talent, Live Streamer) specializing in Esports, News Entertainment, and Corporate video. • Produced live virtual News programming for theGrio, Entertainment Studios and Live Production Environments Areva Martin's "The Special Report" Black Magic ATEM • Converted Scientific Symposiums to virtual events for Skin of Color Society, Global Vitiligo Foundation, and American College of Veterinary Radiology • Produced virtual engagement activations for Footlocker, Conde Nast, Zagat, and Sony Studios • Transitioned live theatrical performance to virtual for Duke Department of Theater Studies • Event producer, video director, and designer of production studios for Wizards of the Coast eSports broadcastsVirtual AssistantYouTubeYouTube PluginZoom Video ConferencingVideo ProductionOBS StudioVideographyTwitchStreamlabs OBSTechnical SupportWebinarVirtual AssistanceVideo Stream
- $55 hourlyMotivated individual with demonstrated proficiency in listening to clients’ needs, maximizing profits, cutting unnecessary costs, and excellence in operational soundness. Constantly explores new opportunities to streamline processes, make documentation easier through creating documents for reporting, boost revenues and increase employee engagement. Known for honesty, integrity, being organized and detail oriented and a genuine passion for achieving goals for self and others. Superior interpersonal dynamics interface seamlessly with others from all levels, backgrounds and cultures. I am respected for dedication to daily work and willingness to adapt to change.Virtual AssistantTravel PlanningZoom Video ConferencingTrelloAdministrative SupportTask CoordinationSchedulingVirtual AssistanceEmail CommunicationFile ManagementFile MaintenanceMeeting AgendasMicrosoft Office
- $75 hourlySkilled Video Editor, Graphic Designer, Photographer, Videographer, Administration & Production Coordinator. I post all my work under the name Cali Vincent calivincent.myportfolio.comVirtual AssistantVideo Post-EditingVideographyEvent PhotographyPhotographyAdministrative SupportVirtual AssistanceVideo EditingGraphic Design
- $65 hourly⭐ I ONLY work in projects where I believe I can deliver results. ⭐ 3000+ HOURS WORKED ⭐ Top Rated ⭐ We have a 96% retention rate ⭐ 97% Job Success Score What my Previous Clients Say: ➤ "Dusty is someone you "GETS" Marketing. His intuition for what the client wants is an incredibly powerful asset in his arsenal. If you are looking for high-quality results and an excellent return on your marketing investment, go with Dusty. He's a very kind and down-to-earth guy too- not strictly "corporate" by any means. He delivers results-focused work, done right." David S. CEO ➤ "Dusty has proven to be creative and pragmatic- a great combination. He is engaging, listens well, and gets "stuff done" on time and on budget. He has invested his time to learn my category- a servant-leader attitude." Griff L. CEO My testimonials not only reflect me, but also my amazing team. I have the best-trained workers out there with the right skill set for this job, I will work closely with you to guarantee the best results. My expertise is working with main street small businesses. Do you have a small business that you sell a product or service? Do you have a physical location(s)? If so, then we need to talk! Do you have a small business that you sell a product or service? Do you have a physical location(s)? If so, then we need to talk! Skills include: ✅ Business Development ✅ Appointment Setting ✅ Expert Marketing Manager ✅ Sales Development Representative ✅ Copywriting ✅ Automation and Integrations ✅ Lead Generation ✅ General Virtual Assistant ✅ Email Marketing ✅ List Building ✅ Data Entry ✅ Customer Service ✅ SEO ✅ Web Design ✅ Content Marketing ✅ Google My Business ✅ Facebook leads ✅ Wordpress ✅ Landing Pages Industries that I work in ✅ Insurance ✅ SaaS ✅ Tech/ Developers ✅ Agencies ✅ Restaurants ✅ Home Services ✅ Mortgage/ Real Estate ✅ Affiliate ✅ Attorneys ✅ Automotive ✅ Medi Spa / Cosmetic Surgery ✅ YOUR BUSINESS!!! Keywords Lead Generation, demand generation, sales development, business development, sales strategy, sales, email marketing, Linkedin, cold, b2b, startup, saas, bulk, mass, smtp, outreach, strategy, outbound, consulting, fintech, GTM, cold calling, marketing, insurance, tech, agency, crm, workflow, expert, strategist, Sales and Marketing, Sales Expert, Growth Hacking, Outbound sales, Sales Automation, marketing automation, outreach automation expert, Start-up/ Startup, go to market, campaigns, telesales, appointment booking, cold calling, virtual assistant, digital marketingVirtual AssistantMarketing StrategySales Funnel BuilderVirtual AssistanceAdvertisingPay Per Click AdvertisingFacebook Ads ManagerGoogle AdsPaid MediaSales CallDigital MarketingSales StrategyEmail CopywritingEmail MarketingSales & MarketingLead Generation
- $31 hourlyThank you for checking out my profile. I am a seasoned Executive Assistant and Multi-Industry Project Manager. I have supported and led projects in corporate environments, digital agencies, and lean start-ups. I have a strong background in managing complex schedules, document management, research, social media and handling confidential information with discretion in healthcare and consulting industries. I organically connect and maximize the best from a wide range of individuals, from C-level executives to third party associates. My ability to prioritize tasks while meeting deadlines allows me to facilitate business relationships and growth. To date I am proficient in a variety of tools and EHR systems, including MS Office, G-Suite, Zoom, Canva, OneDrive, SharePoint, Slack, Notion, Monday, Basecamp, and Social Media (Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook). I look forward to the opportunity to discuss how I can support your business and or contribute to your next project.Virtual AssistantBusiness Planning & StrategyExecutive SupportBusiness OperationsGoogle WorkspaceCustomer SupportFacilitationStartup ConsultingHealthcare ManagementPeople ManagementPublic RelationsAdministrative SupportVirtual Assistance
- $50 hourlyHello! Thank you for your time and consideration. *** I am a successful project manager, with over 4 years of commercial experience. Deliverables range from large scale infrastructure to smaller feature oriented applications*** *** I have extensive technical writing experience having recently completed an Upwork contract with a 5 star rating. *** I have 7 years of experience within an array of IT engineering roles in industries such as cloud infrastructure, aerospace, and insurance*** *** I currently serve as a co-founder and lead PM of a mobile cashless tipping platform*** ---------- My guarantee to you: I will provide consistent quality work, engage and motivate your team, and be a valuable asset to the success of your project. ---------- My top skillsets: Project Management best practices (Scrum/Agile, Waterfall), Leadership & Stakeholder management Project Management Tools: Jira, Trello, Monday.com, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Product Suite Technical Skills: Infrastructure Engineering (EMC, IBM, Netapp, Vmware, AWS, Linux, Windows) ---------- Education: B.B.A / Management of Information Systems Temple University, Philadelphia, PA Certifications: • PMP, Mar 2022 • Security +, August 2015 • ITIL, June 2019Virtual AssistantVirtual AssistanceTestingSystem AdministrationCanvaProduct ManagementData EntryStorage Area NetworkProject ManagementVirtualizationUser Acceptance TestingRisk AnalysisMicrosoft PowerPointTrelloMicrosoft ExcelJira
- $35 hourlyAn event planner with 6 years of experience in planning virtual and in-person events. Coordinated corporate meetings, summits, conferences, conventions, and social events. Executing flawless events in fast-paced environments across all aspects of event management. With a strong educational background in the industry, I can bring modern twists to events. Aside from managing my clients through my own event company, words that clients have used to describe me include "strong work ethic, adaptable, and organized". I strive to create impactful events. Looking forward to collaborating and taking your events to another level.Virtual AssistantMeeting AgendasLight Project ManagementTask CoordinationStaffing NeedsScheduleGoogle WorkspaceData EntryAppointment SchedulingCommunicationVirtual AssistanceForm Completion
- $35 hourly✅ClickUp Verified + Certified ✅NetSuite SuiteFoundation Certified What I Offer: As a ClickUp Certified Expert, I assist clients with their instances. Training, minor updates, and maintenance to full implementations are all possible with me! Additionally, I am available for a complimentary discovery call to discuss your instance or to build a demo for your consideration. Areas I Specialize In: 🟣Automations 🟣Space, Folder & List Creation 🟣Forms 🟣Charts 🟣Custom Fields and Views 🟣Full System Setup As a SuiteFoundation Certified NetSuite user, I can help you work through the basic setup of your instance. Areas I Specialize In: 🔵Creating Custom Fields 🔵Saved Searches 🔵CSV Imports 🔵Custom Forms 🔵DashboardsVirtual AssistantForm DevelopmentClickUpForm CompletionDraft CorrespondenceVirtual AssistanceSchedulingTask CoordinationCommunicationsData EntryProduct ListingsMicrosoft Office
- $35 hourlyAn experienced freelancer with a versatile resume. From website editing to content writing, graphic design, professional image consulting, e-commerce set up, e-learning platform course creation, and more. Unique Skills & Qualifications: • Specialized experience and training within government and aviation industry. • Experience working in health and wellness. • Trained in handling sensitive information. General Skills & Strengths: • Strong research and writing skills. * Excellent customer service skills • Eye for professional design. • Web content and basic SEO. • Graphic content and design. • Social media content creation. • Social media management.Virtual AssistantSocial Media ContentDraft CorrespondenceSocial Media ManagementSocial Media Content CreationWritingData EntryAdministrative SupportContent WritingVirtual AssistanceWebsite ContentGraphic Design
- $75 hourlyI am an Entrepreneur Coach and Monday.com Implementor - I'm certified to consult, strategize, and implement Monday.com for individuals and businesses. I've taken clients from 60 hour work weeks to 10 hours. BACKGROUND: My background has been in Operations and Project Management over the last 9 years. I started with an established non-profit in South Florida, where I learned how to keep many moving parts organized and compliant. I then transitioned to working for online businesses over the last 5 years, which has helped me to gain experience in several fields, including social media, e-commerce, and digital marketing. ENTREPRENEUR COACHING: I have utilized my skills as a Project Manager to coach Entrepreneurs on process-improvement, management/leadership, project planning, accountability, healthy lifestyle changes, and business growth. I partner with business owners to create and execute a holistic plan that works for them. MONDAY.COM: If you are looking for Monday.com Implementation, I am qualified + experienced to: - Help create custom boards and workflows specific to your process + goals - Set up automations + integrations - Provide consults + support I've been able to transition many businesses from functioning through multiple platforms to executing through Monday.com, which has increased efficiency for all parties involved. I have a passion for helping businesses function more seamlessly and with excellence.Virtual AssistantVirtual AssistanceSchedulingProject Management SoftwareLife CoachingBusiness CoachingCritical Thinking SkillsLeadership SkillsTeam AlignmentProject SchedulingProject WorkflowsCoachingStrategyProblem SolvingOrganizational DevelopmentTask CoordinationProject Plans
- $40 hourlyI've worked in the corporate field for over 7 years and have been doing freelancing on the side for almost 10 years now. I am a skilled at Virtual Staging and Mockup designs. I can accomplish your vision goals for your brand awareness and grab your audience attention. Leave it up to me to get the job done. I can create realistic staging & mockups presented on multiple designs. I've worked with many small businesses that our still successful till this day. As I am 100% customer satisfaction oriented. Your happiness with my work is very important and attention to detail is key to completing your projects successfully.Virtual AssistantEmail SupportEmail CommunicationTechnical SupportSalesforceVirtual AssistanceAdministrative SupportCustomer ExperienceCustomer ServiceCustomer SupportCorporate StyleMicrosoft ExcelManagement SkillsBusiness DevelopmentMicrosoft TeamsLogo Design
- $52 hourlySupply Chain Management | Global Sourcing & Logistics Do you need help with the immense task of not only finding your perfect part but also having it arrive in one piece not held by customs for weeks? Let me take that stress off you I can provide A-Z Procurement, From that first drawing, idea to in house, inspected and ready for operations. Weather you need assistance in Initial Reach Out, to a QA Report Inspection for Materials Receiving! The Following Areas listed below are just some of the sections of your Supply Chain I can help you with. Distribution Line management Product Sourcing Price Negotiation Contract/Order Finalization Quality Control /Specs adherence Inventory Management Supplier Selection Supplier Relationship Management Supplier Risk Management Supplier Performance Management Shipping & Logistics Supply Chain Management Vendor Management China Sourcing, Warehouse QA, Freight and logistics Evan if you are just starting out, or stuck in your scaling please feel free to reach out and ask any question you may have.Virtual AssistantData EntryVirtual AssistanceProcure-to-PayVendor & Supplier OutreachPrice & Quote NegotiationThird-Party LogisticsEcommerceSupply Chain & LogisticsBusiness ServicesPurchasing ManagementProcurementVendor ManagementERP SoftwarePurchase OrdersSourcing
- $35 hourlyMy passion is helping businesses grow. I have the mind of a business owner and enjoy finding creative solutions. I have 18 years of experience in Dealership work (including General Manager and Director of Business Development) which equipped me with skills needed to fill many different types of roles. I am self-motivated, organized, consistent, and efficient. I enjoy helping businesses reach the next level, no matter what that means for them. Freelance Experience in Sales, Appointment Setting, References, Telemarketing, B2B Sales, B2C Sales, Tech Sales, Marketing, Lead Management, Lead List Building, and Dealership Assistance. Certified in SEO and Digital Marketing Comfortable with Hubspot, Leadific, Salesforce, and many other CRMs Experienced with Slack, Canva, Microsoft Office, PhoneBurner, Zoom, Microsoft Office, Calendly, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Chat GPT/AI, and more. Experience with TikTok and Youtube Skills: Create/Manage Spreadsheets Email Design Virtual Assistance Sales Lead List Building Cold Calling Telemarketing Appointment Setting Inbound Calls Outbound Calls Customer Service Administrative Content Writing/Editing Email Marketing Research Scheduling Dealership Assistance and ContentVirtual AssistantAppointment SettingPhone CommunicationVirtual AssistanceSales Lead ListsAppointment SchedulingPhone SupportBusiness DevelopmentMicrosoft OfficeAdministrative SupportTelemarketingEmail CommunicationCustomer ServiceOutbound SalesSalesCold Calling
- $50 hourlyI'm a librarian with experience facilitating the use of library services and resources. I obsess about the details that make the online experience smooth for the library user. I excel at communicating with teammates and library users, including writing for the website, library guides, and video tutorials. - Experience coordinating the implementation of new products in an academic library - Thorough knowlege of Library databases, including e-book databases and Ebsco EDS - If you need assistance researching, I can compile and summarize relevant sources.Virtual AssistantHistoryVirtual AssistanceInformation LiteracyClassificationResearch MethodsTopic ResearchData EntryEducation
- $35 hourly"I am not perfect, I am persistent" I am a motivated and detail-oriented individual with a strong background in graphic design, social media management, and video editing. With experience using programs such as Photoshop, Canva, and Google Docs, I have a proven track record of creating visually appealing and effective designs and ad campaigns. In addition, I am skilled in video editing and have experience managing WordPress blogs. I am confident that my technical skills and attention to detail make me an asset to any team. If you need a graphic designer or virtual assistant, try me. I'm very good at what I do, and have a fairly quick turnover rate. I don't mind offering my services to new clients at a discounted rate, let's discuss it. If you have a job, you're not sure that I can do it, Let's discuss it, I am always open to learning new things. As always thank you so much for taking the time to check out my profile and I will look forward to working with you. Best regards, John H~Virtual AssistantTikTokBlog ContentSocial Media Content CreationSocial Media MarketingElementorYouTube MarketingData EntryAdministrative SupportYouTube ThumbnailWordPressVirtual AssistanceEditing & ProofreadingCanva
- $32 hourlyHi! ☺ My name is Samantha and I'm a 20 year old college student. Thank you for viewing my page! I have 3+ years of experience in ➠ social media marketing ➠ content creation ➠ virtual assistance Not only do I design content for clients, I also assist them in achieving their business goals through the use of various marketing tactics! ⫸ Send me a message today to chat more about how we can optimize your business together!Virtual AssistantSocial Media ContentEmail CommunicationCustomer ServiceDigital Ad CampaignDigital DesignMarketingContent StrategyMarketing StrategyVirtual AssistanceSocial Media Content CreationSocial Media Account Setup
- $55 hourlyHighly ambitious professional seeking positions in staffing/recruiting, admin or L&D/training. Skilled facilitator for small or large groups, virtual and in-person. Can confidently work with professionals at all levels of the organization, from entry level to C suite. Looking to add value to businesses and make an impact. History of exceeding performance metrics and leading teams to success.Virtual AssistantApplicant Tracking SystemsStaff Orientation & Onboarding MaterialsRecruitingMicrosoft TeamsAdobe ConnectZoom Video ConferencingVirtual AssistanceData EntryCandidate InterviewingSourcingManagement SkillsMicrosoft SharePointMicrosoft ExcelBusiness Presentation
- $35 hourlyOptimize your coaching business, WOW your clients, and make more money! As an experienced virtual assistant and certified personal trainer + nutrition coach, I’m ready to help you save time, serve your clients better, and increase your income. Let me do the behind the scenes work so you can focus more on what you’re good at! PROJECTS I CAN TAKE ON: - writing workout programs for your clients and uploading them to Trainerize, PTDistinction, myPTHub, TrueCoach. - taking your coaching business online (client management, coaching software, SOPs, payments, basic content marketing, and more) - improve a specific area of your coaching business (client management and support, onboarding, general organization, create SOPs, content creation, and more) - create new offers (eg coaching program set up, online courses, workout library, memberships/subscriptions, workbooks, ebooks, pre-written programs, and more) - be your assistant coach (message & follow up with clients, create menu plans, write/update fitness programs) (anonymously/as you) OTHER TASKS YOU CAN OUTSOURCE TO ME: - use Zapier to connect or automate different parts of your business - content creation (blog, e-mail, Instagram, Facebook, etc.) - create social media posts/graphics (Canva) - edit videos for Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, your private portal, etc. - update your clients' programs with progressions, alternative exercises, and more - support your clients with onboarding, check-ins, follow-up on payments, additional resources, and more Certifications: ACE Certified Personal Trainer (2015), ACE Certified Group Fitness Instructor (2016), Precision Nutrition Level 1 Coach (2020), Bachelor’s in Sport & Exercise Science (2016). My Favorite Tools: Google Suite, Notion, Asana, Canva, Zapier, Trainerize, Wondershare Filmora (video editor), Facebook Groups. Other Tools & Services I Can Use: Evernote, Buffer, YouTube, Vimeo, InShot, Fiverr, Otter.ai, Zoom, PTDistinction, QuickCoach, Clockify, PayHip. Want to Learn: Mindbody, Kajabi, Teachable, Thinkific, ActiveCampaign, Etsy, Shopify. NOTE: I work on NEW ZEALAND time zone.Virtual AssistantHealth & WellnessLifestyleVideo EditingYogaHealth & FitnessSports & FitnessGraphic DesignTrainerizeNutritionAudio TranscriptionVirtual AssistanceData Entry
- $60 hourlyI'm an experienced live session moderator and technology coach who believes a good learning environment is key to learner success. I've moderated live sessions for a wide variety of higher education classes as well as training for restoration/remediation technicians, automotive managers and advisors and cyber security. Live session assistance has included troubleshooting technical problems for participants and facilitators, distribution of documents relevant to presentations, attendance taking, responding to routine chat messages, participation reporting, etc. I'm very comfortable coaching presenters and participants in the use of technology, communication tools, breakout rooms, and polling platforms. Bonus: Experienced webinar producer Specialties: Coaching, Problem solving. I'm known as an empathetic problem solver who can assess a situation and provide solutions. About me: Detail oriented, adept at juggling multiple tasks, customer focused and highly organized Community: Firefighter and EMT for 40 years, volunteer leader in Boy Scouts of AmericaVirtual AssistantAdministrative SupportFacilitationTechnology TutoringConferencing SoftwareEducational TechnologyZoom Video ConferencingWebinarPresentation DesignVirtual AssistanceStaff DevelopmentEducationProduct Photography
- $50 hourlyDo you need help creating digital marketing management systems that work for your business or creative endeavor? This could be creating a digital marketing strategy to implement in your business that you can't get off the ground because you can't figure out the best tools to complete it. I thrive in creating digital marketing strategies that showcase businesses to a broader audience. Let me take some stress off your plate and give you the freedom to stay creative! Services Offered: -Project Management: -Digital Marketing Strategy -Social Media Strategy -Content Calendar -Blog Content -Research Tools I Use: -Microsoft Suite -Google Suite -Google Analytics -Later -Buffer -Canva -Hootsuite -Calendly -Facebook -Instagram -Twitter -PinterestVirtual AssistantVirtual AssistanceHashtag StrategySocial Media AdvertisingHashtag Research ReportAdministrative SupportDigital StrategySocial ListeningContent StrategySocial Media Management
- $40 hourlyI'm an experienced marketing professional that wears many hats. I've worked with a multitude of businesses, from small to large corporations. My expertise lies in marketing strategy, social media, graphic design, vendor management, customer support, and copywriting. I can help your business grow and establish its brand in the marketplace; whether it be by creating engaging content or designing social media graphics. Deliverables: Social Media Management - Develop and post engaging content for you. Copywriting - Write, design, and edit marketing collateral for your business. Graphic Design - Design flyers, brochures, and graphics for social media using Canva. Vendor Management - Select and work with vendors to provide cost-effective quality products for your small business. Software Skills: Canva Trello Monday Final Cut Pro Cap Cut You Cut Adobe Suite Wordpress Weebly CRM: Service Titan I'll work collaboratively with you to provide quality services while keeping in mind your preferences and budget goals. I look forward to working with you to create a successful strategy for your business!Virtual AssistantMailchimpFacebook AdvertisingWritingVirtual AssistanceSocial Media Ad CampaignPaid MediaMarketingSocial Media Advertising Analytics ReportSocial Media Account SetupData EntryContent ManagementCommunicationsBranding & MarketingEmail Marketing
- $35 hourlyI help online marketplace sellers manage their overall account health and work with sellers to get their suspended listings or account reinstated on their respective marketplaces (Amazon, Etsy, eBay, etc.). Whether your listings/account has just been suspended and you're not sure what to do, or you've run into so many dead ends with getting reinstated and have no options left, I can help. • I can help clients who no longer receive responses from the businesses with whom they have an issue. • I'll work with you until you see the result you want or all appealing methods have been exhausted; success cannot be guaranteed. • We'll keep in touch regularly to ensure we reach a resolution for you as soon as possible.Virtual AssistantWritingAmazon Vendor CentralEtsy ListingAmazon Web ServicesAmazonDropshippingAmazon DropshippingAccount ManagementAmazon Seller CentralAmazon WebstoreCustomer ServiceeBay ListingKindle Direct PublishingLegal WritingArbitrationAmazon ListingVirtual Assistance
- $35 hourlyAre you having a hard time focusing on the big projects, locating important files, or drafting up and sending out important emails from a day-to-day basis? Then I can be of assistance! -4+ years of experience drafting basic email templates, sorting files, data entry, scheduling meetings, recording meeting minutes and other administrative work. -10+ years front end customer service and relations including answering calls, emails, and scheduling reservations. -Experience with open houses, creating property descriptions for MLS and Zillow, assisting with mailouts for offers and sorting paperwork/files of various signed paperwork. -Experience using Slack, OSTicket, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Messenger, Discord, and Zoom for communication purposes. -Worked with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, DocuSign, Zipforms, and QuickBooks. -Specializing in Google Docs, Google Spreadsheet, Excel, Word and converting Documents into PDFs through Adobe for 4+ years. I can assist while you focus on the harder items needed for your company and/or business to grow and expand.Virtual AssistantSalesEmail & NewsletterVirtual AssistanceSchedulingGoogle WorkspaceAccount ManagementAdministrative SupportAccounting BasicsAppointment SchedulingCalendar ManagementReal EstateDraft DocumentationSlackData EntryMicrosoft Excel
- $50 hourlyI'm happy to assist you! I am an Etsy Expert with 200,000 Sales in my Etsy shop, skilled in Etsy Shop Setup and Etsy SEO Listing Services, Etsy Consultant, Pinterest Pin Creation, Printify Setup & Integration with Etsy & Shopify I am skilled in multiple areas of work. I am extremely driven, detail oriented, and highly organized. I can take a task and help you figure out how to get it done. My wildly successful Etsy shop has been active since 2010 with 200,000 sales and 40,000 positive reviews and managing a staff of 10. My award winning Etsy shop has been the top 25 Etsy shop in the supplies category. I am an Etsy consultant with over 10 years experience running my Etsy shop, and can rewrite Etsy listings with SEO keywords. My YouTube Channel has nearly 50,000 subscribers and my most popular video has over 680,000 views. My Pinterest Page has 249,900 Monthly Views and 10,800 Followers. I am skilled in Canva, video and photo editing, Etsy Banner, Etsy Logo creation, Etsy SEO, product listing SEO, Shopify SEO, YouTube video title and tag SEO, Ebay SEO with title rewrite and keyword research. Pinterest Pin Graphic Design, Pinterest Post Writing & Pin SEO Optimization, Pinterest Post Scheduling, Instagram post graphic design, Twitter post graphic design, Instagram Post Design, Printify & Printful Store Integration with Etsy and Shopify, Printify & Printful Product Design and Mockup Creation for Products, Zoom Teaching/Coaching on How to Use Etsy. I have worked from an executive assistant to operations manager of a multi-million dollar company for 3 years, building it from the ground up. I have created systems and processes for work through our CRM, developed our training manual, hired and trained skilled team members, created spreadsheets for effective organization, process payroll weekly, as well as managing 500+ client base, customer service, processing payments, overseeing the collections department, multiple staff members, bookkeeping, managing paperwork, and keeping all files orderly. Here is a list of the skills I have: Etsy Consulting Etsy Coaching Etsy Shop Set up Etsy Listing Rewrite Etsy SEO Services with title/tagging, Research and Setup Etsy Store Etsy Banner and Logo Creation Etsy Ads Management YouTube Consultant YouTube Video SEO Title/Tag Rewrite Youtube Thumbnail Design Pinterest Pins Pinterest Graphic Designer Pinterest Marketing Pinterest Manager Pinterest Pin Post Scheduling Pinterest Pin SEO Optimization Pinterest Social Media Consultations Shopify SEO Optimization Shopify Listing Creation Printify Store Setup Printify Product Creation Printify Store Integration with Etsy & Shopify Printful Store Setup Printful Product Creation Printful Store Integration with Etsy & Shopify Mockup Creation for Products Twitter Post Graphic Design Twitter Post Writing and Scheduling Instagram Post Graphic Design Instagram Hashtag & Post Writing Ebay Consulting with Ebay Listings Rewrite for optimal SEO in the Listing Search Teachable Course Listing and Upload Virtual Assisting Administrative Support Admin Assistant Scheduling Customer Support/Customer Service Data Entry Internet Research Managing/Organizing Email Phone Calls/Phone Support Internet Chat for ECommerce Shopify SEO File Documents/Organize Documents Google Suite - Excel, Microsoft Word, Google Docs, Spreadsheet Creation Keyword Research Product Research/Internet Research Product Testing Onboarding Payroll Recruiting Interviewing, Management and Training Data Entry Cold Calling Product Data Entry File Cleanup CRM Data Entry, Data Cleanup Bookkeeping Calendar Management Medical Transcription, Typing, Editing, Proofreading Voicemail Voiceover Virtual Assistant Project Management Social Media E-Commerce Human Resources Recruiting Management Hiring Training Microsoft Suite I am a fast learner, diligent and hard working, and I am on board to help you get it done. My goal is to assist you with your company, and help achieve your goal quickly and effectively.Virtual AssistantGraphic DesignSocial Media DesignEtsySEO Competitor AnalysisEcommerce SEOAdministrative SupportSet Up Etsy SiteManage Etsy SiteOptimize Etsy SiteEtsy ListingVirtual AssistanceSEO Keyword ResearchSEO WritingShopify SEO
- $35 hourlyI am a faith-based virtual administrative assistant that provides administrative and social media support services to Kingdom-Driven Small Business Owners, Ministry Leaders, Authors, Coaches, and Influencers. I believe that your time is valuable, and that's why I am committed to providing exceptional administrative support to help you achieve your goals. I will work closely with you to understand your needs and provide customized solutions that meet your unique requirements. Virtual Administrative Support - I provide a wide range of administrative support services, including email management, scheduling, data entry, and more. Social Media Support - I can help you create and manage your social media accounts, create engaging content, and grow your online presence. When you work with me you can expect to receive exceptional service with a faith-based approach. I provide high-quality support while honoring my Christian values and I'm dedicated to helping you simplify your life by taking on your administrative tasks so, that you can enjoy more free time to focus on more meaningful work.Virtual AssistantContent PlanningCalendar ManagementSocial Media ManagementCustomer SupportData EntrySocial Media Content CreationAppointment SchedulingPhone CommunicationAppointment SettingTravel PlanningCustomer ServiceVirtual AssistanceAdministrative SupportEmail CommunicationGraphic Design
- $40 hourly🚀 Are you looking for an exceptional Virtual Assistant with a proven track record in Business Planning and Grant Writing on Upwork to propel your business forward? You've come to the right place! As an accomplished Virtual Assistant and Business Planner, I offer a diverse range of services tailored to meet your unique business needs. With a strong focus on effective communication, impeccable organization, and expert time management, I can seamlessly coordinate your schedule, manage emails, and meet crucial deadlines. 💼 Skilled in a multitude of digital tools, technologies, project management software, and various applications, I am well-prepared to navigate the digital landscape and provide unparalleled assistance. My areas of expertise include meticulous attention to detail, business plan development, grant writing, proofreading, quality control, and RFP formulation. As a natural problem solver, I thrive on quickly diagnosing technical issues and devising innovative solutions. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "David nailed it - gave me exactly what I was looking for, along with a short video on how to use it which was Extremely Helpful! He communicates very well, responds quickly. Will contact him first next time I have a project." ✅ Results-Oriented: Your satisfaction is my top priority. I am passionate about delivering work that surpasses your expectations, empowering your brand to make a lasting impact in a competitive market. ✅ Creative Problem Solver: I approach each project uniquely, considering your specific needs and challenges. My strength lies in finding creative solutions to complex problems, ensuring high-quality outcomes. ✅ Wide-Ranging Skillset: From crafting persuasive business plans and grant proposals to creating visually captivating graphics and layouts, as well as providing proficient Microsoft Office solutions, I am your all-in-one solution. I am best suited for clients who value top-tier work, open and clear communication, and collaborative teamwork. If you're seeking a partner to bring your vision to life and guide your business towards success, I am the perfect match. However, if speed is prioritized over quality, or if unrealistic expectations and communication gaps are prevalent, we may not be the best fit. If you're ready to collaborate with a committed professional dedicated to delivering exceptional work, let's team up and create something remarkable together! Connect with me today on Upwork to kickstart your journey to success.Virtual AssistantBusiness AnalysisBusiness Proposal WritingGrant ProposalGrant ApplicationProposal WritingLetter of IntentGrant WritingBusiness Plan WritingSpeech WritingAdobe AcrobatVirtual AssistanceWritingBusiness PlanProofreading
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.