Customer Service Coordinator
United Arab Emirates
Last active: 30 days ago
• Respond to customer queries and calls on products and services promptly and provide the desired information in a courteous manner. Adhere to service standards on response time for all queries raised and that the appropriate escalation process is followed for times and accurate receipt of information.
• Ensure new hand over form and/or SOP is received from Sales, scrutinized for corrections (if there is any), and further carry out all required activities as per customer requirements.
• Received all the relevant information from the customer on routing orders and check to ensure shipments arrives on the committed date and time as well as correct documents receive along with the shipments.
• Updates customers upon the arrival their cargo. Follow up status of the clearance and deliveries.
• Coordinates with origin stations, airlines, warehouse, documents and clearance departments on the status of the cargo.
• Update the supplier List for respective key customers, file rates with origin stations appropriately, put together SOP’s for different clients, record them and ensure adherence to the same across all accounts. Process all 3rd party shipments as per company procedures specified and effectively follow up on the status of documents, legalizations, clearances, rates and transit progress for smooth order processing.
• Effectively monitor all pending clearances and delivery order collections and send timely reminders to the customer and also ensure that all airway bills, invoices and documents for bank drafts and LCs are prepared accurately and in accordance with customer requirements and forwarded to a timely and accurate manner
• Proactively coordinate with respective operations to ensure customers’ shipments are moved and delivered on time.
• Submit necessary reports to the supervisor by the agreed target dates for proper management review on performance.
• Capture and close (those assigned by supervisor within 48 hours) all customer verbal or written complaints, log them in CCM once received and assign them to the respective team for closure.