Hire the best HR Consultants in the United States
Check out HR Consultants in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $45 hourlyI have over a decade of experience as an administrative professional and six years as an HR professional with an extensive background as an organizer, an innovator, and an empathizer. I love taking on new tasks, but some of my most common projects include: -BambooHR Implementation and administration -Onboarding Workflow management (including but not limited to updating job postings, reference checks, background checks, overseeing new hire paperwork) -Benefits Administration -Tracking training compliance -Auditing monthly vendor invoices -Workflow creation, including gathering necessary forms, creating form letters and SOPs I relish challenges like independently solving thorny problems, organizing a massive amount of data in record time, or brainstorming a new outside-the-box solution that jumpstarts organizational efficiency. My Human Resources experience spans the entire employee life cycle, including HRIS implementation and management, full-cycle recruitment, benefits administration, and compliance initiatives. I have extensive experience working in various administrative settings doing everything from compiling complex reports to entering data with rigorous attention to detail, I am well versed in Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite. I have used various Human Resource systems, including BambooHR, ADP Resource, ADP RUN, Clicktime, Constant Contact, Employee Navigator, GoodHire, Simple Texting, Ximble, and Take Command Health for QSEHRA benefits. I have a keen ability to pick up on new data systems quickly and am willing to learn whatever system you currently utilize if I do not have prior experience.HR ConsultingCompensation & BenefitsProcedure DevelopmentEmployee OnboardingPayroll ProcessingPayrollPersonnel Information SystemEmployee CommunicationsHuman Resources ConsultingOrganizational DevelopmentDatabase ManagementHuman Resources ComplianceEmployee OnboardingHuman Resource Information System ImplementationEmployee BenefitsAdministrative Support
- $75 hourlyI have 20 years of Human Resources experience in all areas of HR. I do work a full-time job, so only available to consult in the evenings EST. I can provide HR guidance on performance management, recruiting, compensation data analysis, and Handbook development. Let me help you meet your professional and personal goals.HR ConsultingEmployment HandbookHuman Resources ComplianceWorkforce ManagementStaffing NeedsHuman ResourcesPerformance ManagementHuman Resources StrategyHuman Resources ConsultingPolicy WritingMicrosoft ExcelJob Description WritingRecruitingHuman Resource ManagementMicrosoft Word
- $85 hourlyI'm the Co-Founder & CEO at SuperBloom Talent. A boutique, minority and women owned go-to-market search firm. At SuperBloom Talent, our mission is to be the catalyst for your organization’s growth and success by improving your recruiting operations and connecting you with exceptional talent. We are dedicated to providing tailored talent acquisition strategies, focused on empowering small to medium sized businesses while driving a people first approach. We are a team of recruiters who have been fortunate enough to work together scaling sales teams for Upwork's internal recruiting team. After being laid off in May we decided to join forces to provide value to a wider range of clients. We are passionate about seeing SMB succeed and have a proven track record of getting hiring manager buy-in, identifying and attracting high-performing professionals and filling positions efficiently without sacrificing quality. Some reason to work with us are... 1.) Our services include access to our large network of professionals and recruiting tech stack, including LinkedIn Recruiter and Job Posting advertisements. 2.) We put a huge focus on ensuring we present a diverse funnel of candidates which adds to the success of high-performing teams. We do this by advertising jobs in key membership groups and utilizing diverse boolean searches. 3.) 80%+ of all positions we've filled have come from actively sourcing candidates on platforms like LinkedIn Recruiter and Indeed. 4.) Because we specialize in GTM recruiting we have talked to hundreds of revenue-producing professionals and understand what sets a high-performing team member apart from an average performer. We understand sales processes and are able to have in-depth conversations with candidates, asking hard questions and uncovering key characteristics that set them apart. If you are looking for a team of recruiters to get the job done, we're the recruiters you've been looking for. Please feel free to take a look at our website for more information (superbloomtalent.com) or send me a message and I'd be happy to set up some time to chat.HR ConsultingMicrosoft OfficeOperations ManagementCompensation & BenefitsEmployee OnboardingTalent SourcingHR BenefitsReal EstateHuman Resources ConsultingRecruitingAdministrative Support
- $70 hourlyI am a Certified Senior HR Professional with 15 years of experience specializing in small business & startup HR Operations and Compliance including: Handbooks, Policy Development, Employee Relations, benefits, etc.. I also have 5yrs in Corporate Finance & Accounting, giving me the unique ability to understand both the business and people sides of an organization. I enjoy assisting business owners with needs that they simply don't have the time, expertise, or resources to address effectively. This allows their business to focus on what it does best while helping them create & implement HR operations to improve employee and organizational performance and minimizing employment practice risk. I have worked with companies that have employees in almost all 50 states and am well-versed in multi-state and federal compliance. My clients range from 2 people startups to 75+ employee established businesses. I work with clients across a wide array of industries and tailor client deliverables to meet company culture and industry standards. AREAS OF EXPERTISE: *Handbook & Policy development *Employee Relations *Employee Communications and Documents *Performance Management *Workforce Planning *Talent Acquisition, Development, and Management *Compensation & Benefits (including strategy and open enrollment advising) *Compliance & Risk Management *Strategic Human Resource Management *Basic Bookkeeping *Account/Bank reconciliations *Budgeting QUALIFICATIONS: *MBA - Human Resources Management *SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources) *SHRM Certified Professional & Member *Certified Human Capital Strategist *Graduate Certificate in AccountingHR ConsultingJob Description WritingCompensationHuman Resources ComplianceBenefitsBusiness ConsultingPerformance ManagementHR PolicyEmployee RelationsHuman Resources StrategyComplianceHuman Resource ManagementEmployee EngagementEmployee TrainingHuman Resources ConsultingEmployment Handbook
- $40 hourlyI have provided HR freelance services to multiple companies and industries. My responsibilities include but are not limited to HR consulting and compliance, full-cycle recruitment, handbooks, compensation and benefits, HRIS and other HR related support that is needed to meet the goals and objectives of the clients. Consistently exceeding expectations resulting in repeat contract assignments. I am a Human Resource Business Partner with years of corporate HR experience supporting and consulting with leadership in all areas of the organization. I have a strong generalist background and have held positions as a Recruiter, Payroll/HR Coordinator and HR Business Partner. Recruitment | Employee Relations | Benefits | Workers Compensation | Compensation | Performance Management | Employment Law | Leadership Development | Training Please review my qualifications below to assist you with your HR needs. Skilled in full cycle recruiting and selecting qualified professionals in healthcare, executive, IT, and retail positions. Experience with social media platforms, sourcing, screenings and interviewing. Knowledgeable consultant for management and team members with HR related issues by reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Experienced to lead employee activities as well as educate and coach management and team members to improve work relationships, build morale, career development and increase productivity and retention. Experience creating, reviewing and editing employee handbooks documenting policies and procedures for at-will employment, code of conduct, health, and safety, compensation, benefits, and other relevant areas required by federal, state, and local law or best practices. Fairly investigate and resolve employee relations issues by ensuring policies and procedures are consistently applied to all employees. I will provide advice and guidance to management with disciplinary conversations, documentation, as well as improving employee development. Experience with unemployment claims and representing the organization for appeals hearings. Timely data entry of new hires, pay rates, pay status changes and termination information. I am self-motivated and detail-oriented with outstanding time management capabilities. Talent Management Practitioner and SHRM certified human resources professional with a Bachelor's degree focused on Organizational Leadership/Human Resources Management.HR ConsultingSourcingRecruitingCandidate ManagementResume ScreeningCandidate InterviewingHuman Resource ManagementEmployee OnboardingHuman Resources ComplianceEmployment HandbookHuman Resources ConsultingCompensation & BenefitsRecruiting & RetentionEmployment DisputeBenefits
- $150 hourlyI am a professional Career & Leadership Coach with an MBA degree and 3 decades of experience as a global HR leader. HR professional and certified coach: I combine my experience with my holistic training to guide people who reinvent themselves or who want to put serious thought into their career materials. My clients range from senior executives to recent college graduates. I offer expertise in all aspects of career coaching: - career strategy - career skills (networking, negotiating, interviewing) - career materials (elevator pitch, resume, LinkedIn, cover letter, and more)HR ConsultingLinkedIn Profile CreationResumeLeadership DevelopmentHuman Resources ConsultingResume DevelopmentLife CoachingInterview PreparationCareer Coaching
- $110 hourlyI'm an HR Executive with over 17 years of experience in the industry. I specialize in building HR functions from the ground up and helping startups scale effectively. I do this by helping develop a company's infrastructure, partner with functional leaders to scale their teams, craft policy and process, comply with state and federal regulations, develop internal procedures, mitigate people risk, advise on benefits and compensation, support their recruiting needs, and train their leadership teams. Although I spent my early career at Fortune 500 companies, I have a passion for startups and growing businesses and finding creative solutions that makes sense for their needs and contribute to their bottom line. Most recently, I scaled the HR function of a $250M business from 0 employees to 230+ across 14 different countries through both M&A and organic growth over 2 years. Having dealt with multiple jurisdictions and leading multiple company integrations of staff, I'm excited to continue working with your start-up and mid-size company in every stage of your business.HR ConsultingLeadership TrainingEmployee TrainingHR & Business ServicesHR PoliciesHuman Resources ConsultingHuman Resources StrategyHuman Resource ManagementHuman Resources Compliance
- $225 hourlyI am a NYU/SHRM-CP certified Human Resource, Organizational Development, and Human Capital Management professional with over 15 years of experience in the Real Estate, Financial, Entertainment, Digital Marketing, Technology, Security, and Medical industries. I create and implement plans for companies/individuals who need assistance with: Hiring/Terminations Comprehensive HR policy development Succession Planning Talent Acquisition/Management Employee Engagement HR Research/Reporting HR Mediation Team-building Organizational Development Human Capital Management Employee Relations Diversity and Inclusivity Training Company Culture Development Employer/Employee Relations Job Screening/DescriptionsHR ConsultingHuman Resources StrategyStrategyRecruiting & RetentionHuman Resource Information SystemTrainingHR PoliciesHuman Resources ConsultingEmployee BenefitsEmployee Communications & Presentations About PoliciesEmployee TrainingEmployee EngagementEmployee OnboardingHR & Business ServicesOrganizational DevelopmentHuman Resource Management
- $90 hourlyWith 21 years of direct Human Resources experience, an educational background in Human Services, and based in New York City. I have worked with businesses at all levels of scaling who needed assistance with their hr and hiring needs. In the last 11 years I saw the disconnect with communication in our hiring process. The lack of empathy, no strategy in place that you're overwhelmed, and high turnover within 6 months or less when a person is hired. My business, On the go HR, Inc specializes in helping small businesses and startups receive strategy, communication, and the results you need in your hiring process. Recruiting has always been a "human connect" skill that should have never disappeared. Let's bring it back and make every candidate's experience a positive one, including your employer brand. Need more additional help? We work with businesses who need HR Consultation support as well. Whatever issues you have, we will execute a plan and eliminate the stress. And Job seekers, not sure what you want to do? Hate job searching? Need help to become a better interviewee? We support Job seekers too and provide job seeker support. We specialize in the following areas: Recruitment & Sourcing Onboarding HR consultation Job Seeker Consultation Want to have a free consultation about our services? Visit our website and click on the bar code. We'd love to help base your hiring needs on quality not quantity. Let us help you.HR ConsultingApplicant Tracking SystemsSourcingRecruitmentTalent SourcingHuman Resources StrategyRecruiting & RetentionHuman Resources ConsultingBusiness with 1-9 EmployeesJob Description WritingResume ScreeningCandidate EvaluationStaff Recruitment & ManagementInternet RecruitingLinkedIn RecruitingBusiness with 10-99 Employees
- $80 hourlySHRM-CP HR Expert with 5+ years of working experience in developing, championing, and administering human resource strategies to support businesses to achieve their objectives. Process drives practice. Practice drives behavior. Behavior drives culture. Culture drives results. Extensive experience in the following: -Culture creation and establishment -Handbook and policy development -System creations (performance appraisal, performance management, attendance tracking) -Payroll administration and HRIS system integration -Organizational development -Employee engagementHR ConsultingPayroll AccountingManagement ConsultingEmployee FeedbackTraining & DevelopmentHR PolicyHuman Resources ConsultingHuman Resources ComplianceBusiness WritingEmployee RelationsEmployee TrainingCompany PolicyRecruitingEmployment LawHuman Resource ManagementHR & Business Services
- $60 hourlyI have two passions to highlight in this space: Language (communication; reading/proofreading; writing) and the practice of HR. Our language, our communication with one another, is the most crucial element in the success of every sort of business. So often, we get this wrong when we don't target the right audience, strike the right tone, or "speak" with clarity and purpose. I can help you to improve your written communications -- your emails, your memos, your newsletters, and your blogs. I was entrusted as the internal communications guru in my (former) workplace for the past six years, and I can help you too. My passion for HR is about supporting your organization's success through alignment of your people practices with your business imperatives. I have the experience to match the passion. I would love to serve as your HR partner on substantial projects or to simply lend a helping hand. I have 35 years of experience as a Human Resources professional in for-profit and not-for-profit healthcare and legal services organizations; a Master's Degree in Human Resources Management from Rutgers University School of Management and Labor Relations; and senior certifications from the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM-SCP) and the Human Resources Certification Institute (SPHR); I have expertise in managing complex and sensitive employee relations matters; organizing and executing the people aspects of acquisitions; creating effective employee communications, and developing policies. When you need a discreet, external HR partner, I can deliver: Consultation on employee relations Confidential investigations HR Research Acquisition integration Written employee communications Policies and procedures Screening and interviewing candidates Support on short-term assignments Professional references and writing samples will be provided upon request.HR ConsultingProcedure DevelopmentPolicy DevelopmentHR & Business ServicesCandidate EvaluationCandidate InterviewingAcquisitionsWritingEmployee RelationsEmployee CommunicationsHuman Resources ConsultingCompany PolicyProofreading
- $50 hourlyI am your one-stop shop for virtual assistance with a focus on business communications and human resource needs. Effective, professional content and strategic HR structure can take your business to the next level. I am here to support you on that journey! As a seasoned professional with broad experience writing professional content, I can support you to: develop and write company blogs with strategic use of SEO keywords; develop policies & procedures that fit your business; create an employee handbook; assist you with writing polished, professional e-mails; and more! I'm also available to serve as your ghostwriter and assist with writing on your behalf so you can present yourself and your business as polished and professionally as possible. Having built a 15+ year career in HR/People Development, I can also work with you to build sustainable HR procedures, such as performance management, benefits and compensation development, and talent acquisition strategy. We can build these plans so they can be managed by you, with or without long-term HR support. I am an enthusiastic, energetic, responsive and dedicated partner looking forward to collaborating with you and your team!HR ConsultingBenefitsBlog ContentBlog WritingEditing & ProofreadingCompany PolicyBusiness WritingEmail CopywritingHuman Resources ConsultingWritingGhostwritingInternal CommunicationsSEO WritingHR & Business Services
- $65 hourlyI am an enthusiastic and results-driven industrial-organizational psychology professional, dedicated to enhancing employee satisfaction and driving organizational success. With extensive experience in training and development, research, leadership, and performance management, I am committed to bringing a fresh perspective to every project I undertake. As an expert in improving systems within organizations and promoting work/life balance, I am passionate about maximizing efficiency, productivity, and profitability. Whether I am leading large-scale initiatives or working with individual team members, my goal is always the same: to help organizations reach their full potential by creating a positive and productive work environment.HR ConsultingReport WritingLeadership DevelopmentHuman Resource ManagementBusiness ManagementHuman Resources ConsultingEmployment LawOrganizational DevelopmentManagement SkillsAnalyticsMicrosoft ExcelBenefitsHuman Resource Information SystemIBM SPSSHR & Business ServicesTraining & Development
- $80 hourlySeasoned HR professional with extensive experience in Diversity & Inclusion, talent management, onboarding, benefits & compensation, training & development, and full-cycle recruitment. She has a strong background in HR software systems and integrating them. where she has demonstrated success in driving best practices, internal HR process development and meeting accelerated hiring needs. Her accomplishments include migrating to a new HRIS system, creating and implementing Diversity & Inclusion programs, revamping onboarding and training processes, and facilitating COVID-19 emergency response plans. She holds a Master of Science in Organizational Leadership & Human Resource Management from Regis University and a Bachelor of Arts in Behavioral Science from Metropolitan State University of Denver.HR ConsultingTemplate DesignHuman Resources ComplianceHuman Resource Information SystemOrganizational Design & EffectivenessBusiness ManagementPerformance ManagementHuman Resources ConsultingRecruiting Process ConsultingHuman Resource ManagementManagement SkillsProcess DesignHuman Resources StrategyLearning Management SystemHR & Business Services
- $300 hourlyI work with clients on resumes, CVs, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles. Whether you're a young adult, facing unique challenges, a serial entrepreneur, making a radical career change, or a global CEO -- I can easily relate to you, have worked with someone like you, and can help you to succeed. My outstanding results for clients are due to my unique process in analyzing your background combined with a voracious knowledge base across all career tracks plus a knack for selling people on written documents. In short, I'm a seasoned executive who connects the dots across products, businesses, and markets in a powerful way... bringing that all to support your success with these critical digital documents that represent you. I'm also a business consulting generalist with expertise across an eclectic range: •everything in the technology industry, from startups to VC •purposeful design applied to digital documents •sales psychology •academia and the meticulous writing and editing skills that come with it •international business •"translating" from one business, industry, or country's market "code" to another for the sake of the client/job candidate •applying online research techniques to empower clients with the best knowledge of opportunities •bringing strategy to bear on your short-term and long-term career goals •negotiation creativity and overcoming hurdles in the interview-to-job-offer path •current affairs and trends in business, organizations, and markets •salary and compensation strategy I hold bachelor degrees from the University of California, Berkeley as well as master degrees from Stanford and Harvard. I write prolifically on a range of topics, keeping my ability to serve clients as sharp as possible with thought leadership constantly tested in the global, public marketplace of ideas. If you need one of the best resume, CV, cover letter, and LinkedIn consultants available, let's chat. **Remember: a lot of job search/prep-related expenses are tax deductible. Consult with your tax advisor for further clarification.HR ConsultingContent StrategySales WritingMarketing ConsultingBranding & MarketingContent WritingLife CoachingCareer CoachingBusiness Proposal WritingResume WritingMarketing StrategyHuman Resources ConsultingBusiness CoachingCover Letter WritingStartup ConsultingBusiness Plan
- $80 hourlyAs a fractional HR Director I work from experience in employee relations, payroll, benefits, work visa acquisition, compliance training, continuing education and diversity & inclusion in the workplace. I work directly with employees and their CEOs and VPs on all matters of HR and Payroll. Executives hire me to coach them to lead while also preventing harassment in the workplace via my series of individualized remote coaching sessions. I have practiced design thinking for decades stemming from my Bachelors Degree in Interior Design and my years of entrepreneurship. This includes interviewing key stake-holders and advising on direction to take. Clients hire me to research and write on various subjects, and as an HR subject matter expert (SME) for college-level course review, HR employee assessment review, etc. Writing and editing is part of my offering currently. State law compliant company HR handbooks, HR policy and procedure, white papers, web pages, blog posts, short articles. Additionally, I offer transcription services for memoirs hand-written in cursive. For over 8 years I was the head of HR and Payroll, handling everything from on-boarding to firing. I get it - and I'm very good with people. Entrepreneurial start-ups hiring for their first HR positions benefit greatly from working with me. I've started a few small businesses myself, been an entrepreneur-learner myself, and I understand what you're going through. American English is my first language. I bring personal experience to the following: • Coaching regarding being a boss, and Human Resources precedent and best practices. • Administration of full scope Human Resources and payroll. • Dentistry education and practice management. • Craftsmanship and art, including brokerage of art by US Military Veterans. • Bridging the civilian-military culture gap, particularly coaching on writing and speaking for civilian audiences if you are a US Military Veteran yourself. • Industry of a spiritual nature, with an appreciation for quantum physics and energies. As a client, communicating with me is convenient and pleasant and I’ll work on your time frame to meet your deadline. I prefer fixed-rate projects over hourly projects. Let’s chat about your project.HR ConsultingHuman Resources ConsultingBenefits LawEmployee BenefitsEmployment LawMilitaryWordPressTechnical EditingHuman Resource Information SystemSearch Engine OptimizationHuman Resource ManagementProofreadingContent Writing
- $175 hourlySolo, small, and mid-sized law firms need a freelance copywriter who understands the law. These firms also need a writer who can convey complex legal topics to potential clients. It’s rare to find these qualities in one person. I combine these two traits to deliver value to my clients. Clients routinely speak praise for quick turnaround on legal copywriting and the minimal editing required, especially to remain compliant with strict state bar guidelines. To find out more about how I can add value to your firm as a freelance legal copywriter, reach out! I'd love to speak with you. As an employee, you may not know your rights. I do, and I'm here to help. Contact me to get the answers to all of your employment law questions. If you are a small business facing complex legal or HR challenges, you may not know where to turn next. As a trusted HR consultant, clients routinely discuss confidential and complex HR matters. Together, we can reach an equitable and litigation-free solution. HR services provided: Handbook review Handbook revision Handbook and policy creation Assistance and templates for hiring, performance management, and termination Succession planning Talent and performance management HR support Organizational development DEI Software recommendations and implementation Employment law guidance Written services provided: Legal copywriting and content writing Research articles White papers Opinion contentHR ConsultingRecruitingNews WritingLegal ResearchPolicy WritingBusiness CoachingHuman Resources ConsultingBlog WritingLegal
- $75 hourlyI am a pretty damn good writer, communicator, listener, and storyteller. Additionally, I am fond of bringing talent and businesses together, leveraging a successful entrepreneurial (consulting) and human resources career to help individuals and businesses build a better future. I hold an MBA in Organizational Development and the Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) credential (studying for a GRC Certification). For businesses, I spend most of my time developing, writing, and executing policies, handbooks, job descriptions, and procedures to ensure that my clients comply with state and federal regulations. I can also be contracted as a fractional (or temporary) HR Leader to build your HR program from scratch. My areas of expertise include: ★ Project Management ★Organizational Behavior ★ Writing & Editing ★ Change Management ★ Employee Engagement ★ Regulatory Compliance ★ Compensation Planning As a resume writer, I work with students through seasoned executives in almost every industry. My work includes updated formatting and editing, as well as, keyword highlights to pass Applicant Tracking System (ATS) scans. When I am not working, I enjoy reading, watching softball, playing candy crush, and spending time with my closest friends. I love meeting new people and always enjoy making new connections. I am resourceful, detail-oriented, and quality-driven, and I bring those aspects of my personality to work every day without fail. My extensive education and experience, combined with my professionalism and communication skills, gives me the confidence and ability to tackle any project. To calculate your project costs, please see the sub-profile that matches your needs or message me with details. I look forward to hearing from you!HR ConsultingHR & Business ServicesCorporate CommunicationsInterview PreparationBiography WritingCVCover Letter WritingResume DevelopmentJob Description WritingResume WritingThought Leadership ContentLinkedIn Profile OptimizationStrategic PlanningPolicy WritingHuman Resources ConsultingEditing & Proofreading
- $50 hourlyI have over 10 years of experience in HR, management and recruiting. I currently own and write for The Resume Supply Co where I have been extremely successful in helping job seekers land the interviews they never would be able to on their own. I have created thousands of resumes with all the components necessary to help people take their career to the next level. Why choose me as your expert resume writer? 1. I work extremely fast. 2. I have great knowledge of resume writing as well as all components of the often-tedious job search. 3. I am an American and a native English speaker. This means I can ensure quality communication in regards to the project. 4. I have 100% job success score, top-rated talent badge, and ensure I give 110% to all my clients every project. 5. I guarantee results by scanning all resumes through keyword software to ensure bypass of applicant tracking systems. My areas of expertise include: 1. Entry-Level, Student/Recent Grad, and Military to Civilian resumes 2. Mid-Level resumes 3. C-Level/Executive resumes 4. Cover letters, thank you letters, and letters of intent 5. Custom, key-word optimized LinkedIn profiles (Writing - Not Developing) I also specialize in resumes for those who have been out of work, those who are looking to switch industries, and those who are looking for a promotion within their current company. If you want the highest quality work with top notch customer service choose me as your expert Freelancer. Thank you for your consideration, Ashley Wehnes #1 Ranked Executive Resume & LinkedIn Profile Writer Owner/Principal - The Resume Supply CoHR ConsultingLinkedIn DevelopmentBusiness ConsultingStartup ConsultingResume DevelopmentHuman Resources ConsultingResume WritingCover Letter WritingReport WritingManagement ConsultingCopywritingCV
- $75 hourlyGet ready to be impressed! With over 24 years of full-cycle recruiting experience, I'm a senior professional recruiter who knows how to make things happen. My passion for developing and implementing recruitment strategies is unmatched, and I pride myself on building and maintaining strong relationships with top-tier companies and professionals. When you work with me, you can expect cutting-edge recruitment strategies and sourcing efforts that bring top-quality talent to your team. I have a track record of managing successful recruitment projects and exceeding both hiring managers' and candidates' expectations. With specialties in sourcing, relationship building, recruiting strategies, customer service, fearless cold-calling, networking, social media sourcing, researching, name generation, interviewing, interview preparation, and filling positions, I'm confident that I can help you find the right fit for your team. Let's get started!HR ConsultingSlackHuman Resources ConsultingStaffing NeedsStaff Orientation & Onboarding MaterialsStaff Recruitment & ManagementRecruitingJob Description WritingTech & ITLinkedIn RecruitingCandidate SourcingCandidate ManagementCandidate EvaluationCandidate RecommendationWarm Leads
- $45 hourlyI want to be your "HR GO TO" person! If you’re in need of a capable professional to advise on HR matters, recruit talent, do administrative leg-work or write communications, while keeping the strategic big picture in mind; you’re probably a great client for me. I have years of practice serving as a partner with leadership in a multitude of business initiatives. Through these experiences, I have honed my talents in many HR disciplines including but not limited to: • HR & Payroll Administration: Payroll processing; benefits enrollment, writing employee communications, meeting coordination, Microsoft Office, (Word, Power Point, Excel). • Recruiting & Talent Acquisition: Full life-cycle talent acquisition from sourcing to on-boarding; recruiting process management; interviewing and skills assessments. • Benefits & Compensation: job descriptions; compensation market pricing; compensation structures; benefits communication and enrollment. • Employee Relations & Communication: HR Policies; Employee Handbooks; organizational change; performance management; best practices and procedures. I have a strong business acumen and experience in a diverse set of US based industries, multi-site, multi-states, from 15 to over 20,000 employees including: manufacturing, global organizations, entrepreneurial and family owned businesses. United State Labor law compliance & reporting, including unemployment, FLSA, EEOC, Union/CBA. Professional in Human Resources (PHR) Obtained in 1996 and kept current.HR ConsultingHuman Resources ComplianceEmployee BenefitsRecruitingHR PoliciesHuman Resources ConsultingBusiness WritingResume WritingWritingCandidate InterviewingHuman Resource Management
- $150 hourlyHello, and thank you for viewing my profile on Upwork! I have 10+ years of HR, Career Strategy, and Resume Writing experience, along with years focused in organizational development, recruitment, and job coaching. Throughout the course of my career, I have written thousands of resumes, interviewed thousands of people, worked with hundreds of hiring managers, and helped hundreds of people find their next exciting position. I have also worked with all levels of professionals within almost every industry you can imagine! And I promise, that is not an exaggeration! From this experience, I have a unique insight into what hiring managers are looking for in a resume, and what it takes to win the job in the interview process! I am frequently featured on podcasts as an expert in my field, and have helped various businesses grow into multi-million-dollar organizations. My main services include: -Career Strategy Sessions (to identify the right career path for you) -Resume Writing (for those transitioning industries or progressing in a career) -Interview Coaching (to help you win the job during an interview) -HR Consultation (for small businesses in need of guidance, culture development, and talent acquisition strategies) Below are just a few of my resume client testimonials: “I had not prepared a resume in 20 years. A couple of months ago, I was fortunate enough to find Alli A. Alli proved to be an invaluable resource as I began the process of putting my information in a format she could turn into a resume. Alli and I had several conversations during the process. She had great insight with respect to producing a finished product that delineated my career and accomplishments. I simply could not have been more pleased. Her efforts with my resume helped me receive an offer for a new position in a matter of weeks! Alli A. receives my highest recommendation.” - Hank A. “Alli was easy to work with and quick to return my resume. She took an old, outdated format and made it look fresh! She took into consideration the goals of my job search, gave me great advice and helped me enter the job market with confidence!” - Nicole N. “After 2 years of job searching passively and very few bites, I contacted Alli A. for help on my resume. She quickly sprung into action, creating a highly effective, marketable resume. She also drafted a cover letter and resignation letter for me. When I began using the new resume and cover letter, I started receiving interview requests almost immediately! She truly knows what she is doing, and carries a great reputation in the Nashville market.” - Carol M. "I’m so Grateful for Alli’s help in updating my resume. Through a quick phone interview, Alli helped me realize several business things that I do that I took for granted and didn’t have listed on my resume. She helped me take a 3 ½ page resume down to 2 pages. After I updated my resume on LinkedIn, I had a recruiter call me within a few weeks for a job that was completely in my wheelhouse. In fact, this recruiter submitted 5 resumes for this job and I’m the only candidate that they interviewed from his recommendations. I have no doubt that Alli’s resume help got me this opportunity. Thank you, Alli!" As a general guideline: - All Resume and HR Business Consulting projects will begin with a FREE 1 hour consultation to discuss your needs, create a plan, and gather information needed to begin working on your project - Resume Writing projects will take 3-5 hours of billable time - Career Strategy and Interview Coaching projects will take 1-2 hours of billable time - HR Business Consulting projects will vary in time for completion and will be quoted once the project has been discussed and needs have been assessed I am a firm believer in transparency and integrity. Because of that, you will always get my honest opinion, including if I believe I am not the best Upworker for your request. Please feel free to ask me any questions on the front end to identify if I am the right resource for your needs. Thank you in advance. I look forward to working with you!HR ConsultingBehavioral Event InterviewResume DevelopmentManagement ConsultingCover Letter WritingHuman Resources ConsultingResume WritingOrganizational DevelopmentResume
- $38 hourlyHow Can I Help You? Recruiters hire game changers because the job searching game is changing. My clients are getting hired by forward-thinking organizations and big firms that ethically leverage the new business opportunities created by the current economy. Are you prepared? I know because I have been there Done that Sent CVs to numerous openings Many rejections. Many "Sorry, you were not selected." Until I understood the single most crucial element of winning CVs and job-winning cover letters This has fueled my passion to inspire confidence, motivating job seekers, and helping them secure their 'dream job.' As a top executive resume writer, I have expertise in hiring talents and helping them navigate economic cycles successfully. In particular, my job is to create stellar and impactful résumés, optimized LinkedIn profiles, winning cover letters, and other job search materials for first-time job seekers and senior managers in all fields. Whenever I'm contacted by professionals who want to move up the career ladder, transition into a new industry, or apply for a new job, I always portray their experience, achievements, and qualifications as their unique selling points. This means tailoring their resumes and cover letters to match the exact requirements of each job so it fully represents them, their skills, and ambitions. As a result, I have worked with thousands of satisfied clients from diverse backgrounds at all levels, including fresh graduates, military veterans, mid-level managers, and seasoned global business leaders. You see, research has revealed that hiring managers spend about 30 seconds looking at a resume before deciding if the candidate is a great fit or not, while recruitment consultants spend even less. Resumes or Cover letters that are poorly written, littered with too many keywords, or lacking essential information will be easily overlooked in favor of ATS-compliant, job-winning resumes - the type that I write. This means that candidates who are capable of doing the job in question are ignored, simply because their resume has let them down. My clients seeking entry-level, mid-level, and C-level positions get hired faster with my keyword-optimized profiles and recruiter-focused cover letters suited for today's economic climate. My past clients on and off-Upwork have consistently recognized my expertise and commitment to going the extra mile to provide satisfactory service. All my resumes are ATS compliant - this eliminates cases of wasted applications and automatic rejections. I OFFER: ✔ Executive Resumes, Cover & Networking Letters Writing ✔ SVP, VP, Director, Senior Mgr, and Professional Resumes ✔ Resumes for CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, CTO, CMO, "CXO", CSO, and C-Suite ✔ LinkedIn Profile Development, Strategy, & Coaching ✔ Executive Biographies ✔ Graphic and Networking Resumes ✔ Job Search, Interview, and Career Coaching ✔ Recruiter Approved! If your resume and cover letter aren't getting you the job you desire, it is time to send me a message. It would be an utmost pleasure to work with you. Related Keywords: Resume Writing ǁ CV Development ǁ Blockchain ǁ Software Engineering ǁ Product Manager ǁ Data Analyst ǁ Business Managers ǁ Digital Marketing ǁ Cybersecurity ǁ Web 3.0 ǁ Cryptocurrency ǁ Project Manager ǁ Chief Technology Officer ǁ Chief Marketing Officer ǁ Curriculum Vitae Revamp ǁ Resume Update ǁ Cover Letter Writing ǁ Resume Design ǁ NFT ǁ Sales Management ǁ Operations Management CV ǁ Academic CV ǁ Vulnerability Analyst ǁ Customer Service ǁ HealthCare ǁ Claims Manager ǁ Data Science ResumeHR ConsultingBlog WritingEbook WritingGhostwritingSocial Media MarketingContent WritingPortfolio WebsiteBiographyHuman Resources ConsultingCandidate RecommendationICO White PaperTechnical WritingEssay WritingCopywritingArticle WritingBiography WritingLinkedIn Profile OptimizationLinkedIn Profile CreationLinkedIn ProfileCover LetterCV/Resume TranslationResume DesignCover Letter WritingCVResumeResume Writing
- $75 hourlyI'm a results-driven consultant with a diverse background and a passion for helping individuals, entrepreneurs, and organizations turn their visions into reality. With a proven track record of optimizing businesses, I bring a unique blend of skills and expertise that spans multiple industries and disciplines. My Skill Set? Team Building & Management: I excel at building and managing high-performing teams that drive success. Sourcing & Recruiting: My experience in recruiting ensures that you have access to top talent. Project Management: As an experienced certified Project Management Professional, I'm skilled in overseeing projects from concept to completion. Data Analytics: I leverage data-driven insights to make informed decisions that optimize businesses. Sales & Business Development: With a background in sales, I know how to identify and seize opportunities for growth. Strategic Planning: I specialize in creating actionable strategies that drive long-term success. Marketing & Copywriting: My marketing and copywriting skills ensure that your brand's message is compelling and impactful. My Consulting Approach I believe in collaboration and tailored solutions. As a freelance consultant, I partner with entrepreneurs, creatives, and organizations to build actionable strategies for long-term success. My core pillars include Project Management, Recruiting & Talent Management, Partnerships & Brand Building, Creative Direction, and Marketing & Copywriting. Key Projects Throughout my career, I've undertaken various projects, each contributing to my expertise. These include roles as a Contract Recruiting Manager and project Manager, Head of Operations, Freelance Copywriter, Project Manager/Sponsorships Coordinator, and Contract Recruiting Project Manager, among others. My experience in these diverse roles has equipped me with a holistic understanding of business optimization. Let's Collaborate! I'm passionate about turning challenges into opportunities and helping businesses thrive. Whether you're seeking to optimize your operations, build high-performing teams, or implement effective marketing strategies, I'm here to partner with you on your journey to success. Reach out today, and let's start a conversation about how I can contribute to your goals.HR ConsultingSEO WritingRecruitingBlog WritingCopywritingWritingSales OperationsHuman Resources ConsultingProject Management ProfessionalBrand DevelopmentProject ManagementPitch DeckDiversity & InclusionBusiness OperationsMarketingBrand Consulting
- $38 hourlyI'd love to help you accomplish your goals! I am an accomplished professional with more than 25 years of experience providing strong leadership and strategic direction for both for-profit and non-profit organizations. Excellent HR administration capabilities combined with proven success launching fundraising campaigns and initiating community development activities. Demonstrated ability to align organizational initiatives to meet business goals combined with extensive knowledge of employment law and a sophisticated presentation style. I have provided executive leadership and human resource management to a number of organizations. I possess expertise in board and staff development, human resources, needs assessments, program development and non-profit mergers. My experience includes human resources mentoring, union negotiating, and executive leadership and coaching. In addition, I have served on numerous board of directors. I was honored to have been a guest speaker for the National Community Action Foundation conference.HR ConsultingFundraisingBusiness ManagementBusiness Plan WritingCost ControlBusiness ConsultingGrant WritingNonprofit OrganizationCost ManagementEmployment LawHR & Business ServicesHuman Resources ConsultingDirect SalesManagement SkillsBudget ManagementAdministrateBenefitsPersonnel Records
- $10 hourlyMy name is Jacqueline Staton and I am a human resources professional with over 15 years of progressive experience. I am a highly effective communicator and a solutions oriented professional who is adept at relationship management, human resources administration, management and operations, and virtual and business support operations. Some of my accomplishments include: Providing day-to-day human resources administration and operational support for managers; Counsel/mentor staff and managers, providing solutions regarding workplace issues; Interpret and advise staff/management/ownership regarding employment law; Human resources project management tasks and ad hoc assignments; Research, data entry and presentations for various projects; Customer service provided through various methods- online and web-based, phone and direct support; Sourcing RFP's and creating bid packages; Creating the human resources platform for a small business owner. These are just a few of the services that I have performed that may be useful to you- there is a lot more--Just Ask Me! I am a PHR and a SHRM-CP. I am currently attending Shorter University in pursuit of my BS degree in Human Services. I am negotiable on pricing and terms and flexible with my time. I would love the opportunity to serve you!HR ConsultingProject ManagementPodcast ContentContent WritingEmail CommunicationContent CreationContent ResearchVoice ActingPersonal AdministrationPodcast Writing ConsultationPodcast WritingRelationship ManagementCustomer ServiceHuman Resources Consulting
- $45 hourlyI am an extremely ambitious and hard working person. I have over 18 years of Administrative experience and 8 years of HR experience in industries such as marketing, technology, healthcare, project management agencies and manufacturing. Things I excel at (and quite enjoy): 1. Resume Writing 2. Process Improvement 3. Learning new computer/software systems 4. HR Recruiting 5. Social Media (anything with it really) 6. Office/Time management 7. Revising Office/Corporate company handbooks 8. Creating spreadsheets (yea... I find them fun and love to be organized!) I have worked with all of MS Office products (proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Publisher), and other programs/apps like WordPress, Adobe, SmartSheet, Oracle/Peoplesoft, JazzHR, Trello, Canva and much more. I catch on quickly and love learning new programs. I am looking for that next challenge... something to keep me on my toes and always wanting to learn more. If you have that position then bring it on! :)HR ConsultingResume WritingEvent PlanningHuman Resources ConsultingProcess ImprovementSpreadsheet SoftwareExecutive SearchSourcingCandidate EvaluationLinkedIn RecruitingBoolean SearchRecruitingIT Recruiting
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.