Hire the best Virtual Assistants in Italy
Check out Virtual Assistants in Italy with the skills you need for your next job.
- $20 hourly10+ years experience as personal and executive assistant, web researcher and travel planner in multiple industries and sectors. Who I am: - Italian mother tongue and fluent in English; good knowledge of Chinese. - Strong experience in international projects and cross-cultural environments. - Dedicated to the job and committed to the tasks with high precision. - Smiling and positive attitude. - Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Docs, especially in working with spreadsheet, as well as CRM software. - Graduated in International Communication and Business Administration. My experience: - Lived, studied and worked in Italy, China (10 years), Russia (3 years) and Turkey (1 year). - 3+ years experience in web scraping and researches in various sectors and industries. - Worked in international teams as executive assistant in the cultural, entertainment and events industries, delivering satisfaction to clients and results to management. - 10+ years international experience in organising and managing events and business and leisure trips. - Extensive experience in managing agenda and organising meetings and appointments for top management. I'm able to focus on the job and isolate myself until I finish, so to be fully concentrated, avoid mistakes and at the same time doing the job quickly (and ultimately making you saving money!). I always have a laptop and a smartphone with me, so I'm available anytime and I'll reply in very short time.Virtual AssistantData EntryItalian to English TranslationVirtual AssistanceTravel PlanningLifestyle & TravelFile ManagementCommunicationsProject ManagementItalianTravel & HospitalitySocial Media Marketing
- $10 hourlyHi! I'm Julia and I have 3+ years of Social Media Manager experience. As someone super involved in socials and management, I can for sure be a great fit for your company/project. I have also Portuguese-English and English-Portuguese translation and proofreading experience, which can help your social media platforms reach many more places worldwide. All of my work is manual, professional, and fast delivered. I'm excited to get some work done for you!Virtual AssistantMarketingManagement SkillsVirtual AssistanceEnglish to Brazilian Portuguese TranslationBrazilian Portuguese to English TranslationPortuguese TutoringSocial Media Management
- $15 hourlyI’m an administrative virtual assistant, I specialize in e-commerce, I take care of the administrative and operational tasks in order that online stores work smoothly. My services include: ~Customer Service (emails, calls and chats) ~Social Media Moderation -Social Media Management ~Order Fulfillment (placement, payment, shipping) -Caption and description creation for products or services. -PDF presentations -Online Research -RecruitmentVirtual AssistantVirtual AssistanceUS English DialectEnglish to Spanish TranslationPhone CommunicationCustomer ServiceEcommerce Order FulfillmentAdministrative SupportCommunicationsData Entry
- $25 hourly✅ TRANSLATION, PROOFREADING AND LOCALIZATION: As a native Italian speaker with a deep understanding of English and Spanish, I possess the skills to deliver accurate and fluid translations from these languages to Italian. Furthermore, my proficiency in proofreading guarantees error-free and polished texts. Additionally, my copywriting knowledge enables me to craft compelling and engaging content tailored to your target audience. ✅ CUSTOMER SERVICE & MULTILINGUAL SUPPORT: With fluency in three different languages - Italian, English, and Spanish, I am well-equipped to provide exceptional customer assistance via email, social media, and chat platforms. My ability to effectively communicate with customers in their native languages ensures a personalized and positive experience for each client. ✅ DIGITAL MARKETING KNOWLEDGE: In addition to my diverse skill set, I possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the realm of digital marketing. I am well-versed in leveraging various digital channels to create effective marketing strategies that drive engagement, increase brand visibility, and boost conversions. My versatility, attention to detail, and dedication to producing high-quality work make me a valuable asset for your business. I thrive on tackling new challenges and take pride in delivering exceptional results that exceed expectations. I look forward to collaborating with you to meet your business needs and achieve your goals. Don't hesitate to reach out to discuss how I can contribute to your success.Virtual AssistantShopifyVirtual AssistanceAdministrative SupportEmail SupportCustomer ServiceEmail MarketingFacebook Ads ManagerEnglish to Italian TranslationSpanish to Italian TranslationDigital MarketingLocalizationCopyrightTranslationProofreadingItalian
- $16 hourlyI'm a virtual assistant that has experience in creating digital content and in digital marketing. Also, a person that has developed in different areas which allowed me to be fluent in Spanish, English, French, and Italian. Some skills that I have: - Knowledge of Google ads. - Knowledge of Photoshop and Photoscape for image editing at a medium-high level. - Capacity to read data and do data storytelling. - Capacity in being a language mediator. - Oriented and detailed providing good performance in back office customer service and e-mail marketing.Virtual AssistantEcommerceFrenchSpanishEnglishItalianLanguage StudiesTranslationMarketing ConsultingGoogle Ad ManagerVirtual AssistanceSocial Media ManagementCustomer ServiceMarketing Communications
- $30 hourlyHi and thanks for being her! I'm Valeria, a half Italian half Russian virtual assistant currently living in Italy but hoping to travel the world soon as a Digital Nomad. Why should you work with me? • Versatile I have a lot of interests and passions so I can do a little bit of everything. • Fast-learner It usually doesn't take a lot of time training me and I like to be independent in my work. • Reliable If I choose to work with you then it means that you can count on me and trust me. • Honest I'll be sincere about our collaboration and I'll give you honest feedbacks. What can I do for you? • Customer Care • Podcast/Video Editing • Social Media Management • Community Management • Wordpress Articles • Canva Graphics • Italian Voice Over • Songs recording Contact me and ask me any questions, I will be happy to see if we can work together and to bring value to your brand!Virtual AssistantVideo Post-EditingCustomer ServiceEnglish to Italian TranslationAdministrative SupportPhotographyMicrosoft OfficeVirtual AssistanceCustomer SupportVideo EditingItalianEnglishSocial Media Management
- $25 hourlyHello! My name is Alessandro , I am a professional freelancer working as a professional Virtual Assistant in the Customer Support area and also a translator and transcriber who is committed to the highest standards in the profession; in fact, I provide highly accurate and reliable job process. All my translations are flawless and natural-sounding and I deliver them in a reasonable amount of time. If you are interested in working with me, do not hesitate to contact me. I can't wait to work with you!Virtual AssistantAI Model TrainingCustomer SupportVirtual AssistanceItalian to German TranslationItalian to French TranslationEnglish to Italian TranslationTranslationEmail CommunicationWebsite LocalizationItalianFrenchEnglish
- $50 hourlyHi I'm Francesca!! I am a Italian based professional creator who loves to be creative and work on new projects. It can be challenging sometimes getting your product to be noticed by potential buyers and this is where I come in. I will work closely with you to take lifestyle photographs and videos to promote your product and help get the attention it deserves. My number one priority is for you to be 100% satisfied with the work we create together so please, make sure to contact me before purchasing your order so there is ample time for me to discuss the specifics of the project with you. I am looking forward to working with you! ***No adult content or nudity*** -Delivery timeline upon receiving product. -Revision requests within 3 weeks post delivery.Virtual AssistantVirtual AssistanceEnglish to Italian TranslationContent CreationItalian to English TranslationBeta ReadingActive ListeningPublic Speaking
- $40 hourlyHey here Stefano, Nice to meet you ! Thank you for viewing my profile. Take a look of my portfolio. I have over 5 years of experience in Customer service field and growing in successful companies, I speak Italian english Spanish Fluently in addition i know some bulgarian , i can sell and create leads with these idioma. I believe that my skills and experience would make me an excellent addition to your team. I have had the opportunity to work with a wide variety of companies, 🎯 As an Operations Manager, I am are responsible for overseeing the everyday operations of the company. This comprises financial analysis and forecasting, the improvement and implementation of business processes, and people management including performance assessment (KPIs), coaching, and disciplinary action for employees. 🎯 As a Project Manager, I am are responsible for overseeing the project from beginning to end, from planning to execution. This include making a detailed project plan, doing forecasting and analysis, creating complete project documentation and procedure, executing, monitoring, and controlling the project, and finally, closing the project. Among additional responsibilities are team management, providing training materials, training new hires, delegating assignments, assisting the team in prioritizing projects, and keeping them on track. 🎯 As a Marketing Manager, I am in charge of conducting market research, understanding trends and customer preferences, developing marketing strategies and budgets, supervising the creation of marketing materials and content, and performing any other relevant tasks necessary to increase the company's sales. 🎯 As a Personal/Executive/Virtual Assistant, I am responsible for a variety of administrative tasks, including but not limited to appointment scheduling, phone and email management, report preparation, web research, data entry, database management, data mining, newsletter creation, blog posting, and WordPress site editing. I have an extensive knowledge and experience in using the following: ⭐️Project Management - I have used Microsoft Project Asana, Trello, ClickUp, Jira and Hubspot. I make sure that every tasks are align and will be delivered on or before the designated time. ⭐️Agile Methodology - I am well equipped with JIRA, Using this platform, a project can be managed in phases as opposed to as a single massive undertaking. ⭐️Graphics Designs - I use the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom Classic, Adobe Indesign), Figma and Canva. ⭐️Video Editing - I use Adobe Premiere Pro and iMovie. ⭐️For emails - I’ve used Outlook and Gmail. And I'm a pro at Gmail labels, canned responses, manually scheduling follow-ups on the calendar, and zooming into meetings. ⭐️For email campaigns, newsletters and landing-pages - I used YAYCOMMERCE, FLODESK and MAILCHIMP. ⭐️For Linkedin - I’ve used Sales Navigator and I can source leads based on demographics, income, title or role, location, etc. ⭐️Social Media Management - I design posters for schedule posting, boost Social Media accounts such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. ⭐️Transcription - I transcribe audio meetings and video calls. Get the essential details for workforce guidance. ⭐️Lead Generation - I have contact harvesters that will generate emails and phone numbers of leads. ⭐️Web Design and Landing Pages Design - Designing a website and uploading content and basic HTML coding (WordPress, SEO, Squarespace, Shopify, etc) ⭐️Team Sites - I am proficient in creating Sharepoint Sites for building and maintaining a Team Site for Team Collaboration. ⭐️CRM - I have used Solution Reach, Salesforce, Constant Contact and Heymarket as Customer Relation Management and Vendor Management System. ⭐️Office Tools - I have used and mastered Microsoft Office 365 and Google Suite. ⭐️Events Platform - I have create online events using Eventbrite and LU.MA ⭐️Payment/ Tracking System - I am proficient in Paypal, Stripe, Xero, Payday. ⭐️ Automation - I can automate projects using Zapier.Virtual AssistantCustomer SupportVirtual AssistanceJarvisOperations Management SoftwareTeam BuildingTrelloOrder ManagementShopifyData EntryZendeskData AnalysisCustomer ServiceEmail SupportJiraTeam Training
- $40 hourlyAudio/Video Field engineer, Support engineer, Technichan audio video conference,live streaming, video conferencing,webinar,on line meeting and on live events. Live streaming,virtual events technician. Expert with:OBS,VMIX,ZOOM,TEAMS,VIDYO,GOTOMEETING/WEBINAR,DEMIO,WEBEX. Expert in audio video technology for virtual events,give support to attendees and host,create the events,manage all king of live events.Virtual AssistantCustomer SupportCustomer ServiceVideo ConversionVirtual AssistanceZoom Video ConferencingTechnical SupportVideo StreamCommunications
- $45 hourlyHey there! 👋 I'm a multi-passionate and creative individual with a talent for project management. With 2 years of experience as a virtual assistant and over a decade supporting (digital) projects in higher education, I've developed an innate understanding of what it takes to make things happen. As if that's not enough, I also excel in visual content creation and have a semi-professional background as a ceramist. Currently, I'm on an exciting journey to expand my skill set by diving headfirst into the world of content marketing and social media strategy. Always eager to learn and grow, I believe that staying ahead in this ever-evolving digital landscape is key. What sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to authenticity, creativity, and freedom. These values drive my work ethic and inspire me to think outside the box when tackling challenges. If you're looking for someone who can bring passion, organization, and artistic flair to your team or project - look no further! Let's work togetherVirtual AssistantProject ManagementContent WritingElearning DesignTechnical SupportSocial Media Content CreationVirtual AssistanceDutchAdobe PhotoshopCanvaAdobe InDesignGraphic DesignInfographicAdobe IllustratorMicrosoft Excel
- $33 hourlyI love to help my clients solve their problems & be an instrument to fulfil their artistic & aspirational desiresVirtual AssistantData EntryWritingCoachingSocial Customer ServiceData ExtractionCustomer Feedback DocumentationLife CoachingTypingVirtual AssistanceBoyfriend StyleLifestyleGraphic Design
- $40 hourlyNative English and fluent Italian speaker based in Rome. I have 10 years of experience in the travel industry, as well as over 10 years of experience working in the arts sector, whether that be managing artists, designing exhibitions, or creating content for one of the world's most-read sites for cultural content. I love helping talented people meet and exceed their goals. In my role as a studio manager for a busy, internationally known artist, I helped scout new projects, negotiate contracts and sales, source creative materials, and produce press releases, among other things. I have also authored a book about street art in Rome and have contributed texts to galleries and publications about artists in Rome. I have been working remotely for over 10 years and am skilled at time management. Driven and focused, I am analytical and enjoy helping clients and companies reach their goals. Naturally curious, I enjoy researching and writing about a wide variety of topics and using my skills in SEO to ensure that my content gets out to the widest audience possible.Virtual AssistantArticle WritingContent CreationVirtual AssistanceWebsite ContentArticle CurationBusiness ConsultingHistoryData AnalysisArt CurationManagement SkillsContent WritingContent SEOSEO Writing
- $32 hourlyPROJECT MANAGER/VIRTUAL ASSISTANT/COLD CALLS EXPERT Hi, I'm a native Italian with 6 years of experience working as a personal assistant and project manager. During this time, I've developed a wide range of skills that can be beneficial for your company, including: Cold calling: I have experience reaching out to the right individuals within companies. Effective Communication: Whether it's contacting secretaries or high-level CEOs, I excel in communication via phone calls, emails, and more. Customer Service: I prioritize customer satisfaction and protect your company's reputation. Administrative Tasks: I can handle various administrative duties, including invoicing and organizing transportation. Contract Management: I'm proficient in updating commercial contracts based on drafts. Project Organization: I keep files up-to-date to ensure you're informed about project progress. And More: Feel free to inquire about any specific skills or tasks you require. SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER & WEBMASTER In addition to my project management skills, I also work as a social media manager and webmaster, specializing in WordPress and more. VIDEO EDITOR To support my social media management role, I've developed video editing skills. I can edit videos, including intro/outro, music, subtitles, transitions, effects, and more. These video editing collaborations have been with clients outside the UpWork platform. TRANSLATOR I've been immersed in the English language for 15 years, consistently achieving top scores on tests. I've received 5-star ratings from satisfied clients. Furthermore, I provide 100% human translations with proofreading. Additionally, I have experience teaching various subjects to English speakers with different accents, which has honed my conversation skills and fluency. I can translate and proofread 400 to 700 words per hour, depending on the complexity of the text. INTERESTS I'm passionate about music, trading, cryptocurrency, and blockchain. My 3 years of experience in the trading world have equipped me with expertise in specific terms and their translations. I'm eager to collaborate with you and contribute to your projects. Best regards, PaoloVirtual AssistantAdministrative SupportEnglish to Italian TranslationCold CallingPhone CommunicationProject ManagementSalesSEO Keyword ResearchInformation Technology OperationsVirtual AssistanceCastilian SpanishEnglishItalianTranslationEmail Communication
- $15 hourlyI will develop Android app. I will do Italian to English translation and vice versa. I will do video/audio transcription of English/Italian/Urdu languages. I will design logos, brochures, flyers, magazines, labels/packages, stationery and business cards for you. I will be your virtual assistant and can do general administrative tasks for you. If you are looking for a data entry operator, you are at the right place.Virtual AssistantAndroid App DevelopmentVirtual AssistanceBrochureGeneral TranscriptionAdobe PhotoshopVideo TranscriptionLabel & Package DesignCards & FlyersItalian to English TranslationAudio TranscriptionEnglish to Italian TranslationEnglish TutoringData EntryMicrosoft ExcelLogo Design
- $30 hourlyHello and welcome to my UpWork profile I'm Stefania 28 y/o from Italy. I worked for 2 years as a Secretary and Personal Assistant in a doctor's office in Italy and also worked 1 year as an Administrative Assistant during Covid19 Vaccination Campaign. Now i'm working remotely as a Trilingual Virtual Assistant (English, Spanish & Italian) and I can help you with: - Web research - Data extraction - Excel - Data entry - Schedule appointments/meetings - Support & answering e-mails - Canva design - Microsoft office - Travel planning - Bookkeeping documents - Dropbox - Whatsapp and TelegramVirtual AssistantDropboxBookkeepingAppointment SchedulingAppointment SettingEmail SupportSlackAdministrative SupportVirtual AssistanceItalianPersonal AdministrationSpanish to Italian TranslationSpanishMarketingItalian to Spanish Translation
- $15 hourlyTranslator and proofreader willing to help others thanks to my ability in several languages,doing the best I can to provide a good service that satisfies the needs of the client,helping out with any language doubt and offering fast delivery work, My abilities also include a past experience in customer service and virtual assistance,therefore I'm available also in that field.Virtual AssistantCustomer ServiceCopywritingEmail SupportSEO Keyword ResearchMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft OfficeCustomer SupportEnglish to Spanish TranslationVirtual AssistanceTranslationEnglish to Italian TranslationSpanishArabicFrenchItalian
- $8 hourlyHard-working and self-motivated virtual assistant in website content administration, record-keeping, and various personal assistance tasks. Able to focus on work without need for supervision. Seeking to become the remote webmaster and virtual assistant. Passionate multilingual translator with experience in English-Italian translations ranging from documents to entire websites. Looking to further improve translation skills.Virtual AssistantEnglish to Italian TranslationAudio TranscriptionData EntryVirtual AssistanceItalianTranslationEmail Communication
- $20 hourlyExperienced Virtual Assistant with a talent for providing top-notch administrative support. My expertise lies in executive administration and providing personalized assistance tailored to your unique requirements. Over the years, I've collaborated with startups in diverse industries, including IT, media tech, biotech, and education. With my experience and commitment, I'm confident in making a positive impact on your business. Together, we'll ensure your success as we navigate through various challenges and opportunities. Let's work together towards achieving your goals :) ✅ Skills Highlights ▪️ Project planning and management ▪️ Exceptional attention to detail ▪️ Adept at learning new software and systems ▪️ Proficient in several computer programs including WordPress, Microsoft Docs, Sheets, Calendly, Gmail, Slack, Notion, Asana, and social media platforms ▪️ Customer service delivery that anticipates and meets individual and organizational expectations ▪️ Commitment to building productive relationships with clients ▪️ Quality leads through online research and calls, resulting in increased sales revenue ▪️ Experience in Shopify product entry ▪️ Podcast Operations Management If you want to work with me or learn more about how my services can help you grow your business, feel free to message me.Virtual AssistantBusiness ServicesInternet MarketingPodcast ProductionAdministrative SupportLead GenerationVirtual AssistanceSocial Media MarketingSocial Media ManagementCustomer SupportAudio EditingPresentationsOnline Research
- $7 hourlyI am an expert in Customer Support on Tickets, chats, and calls. Also, I am an expert in content writing academically and blogging as well. I have two years of experience in handling customer queries. I have in-depth knowledge of different chats, email, and call platforms like Zoho, crisp, five 9, Zendesk, Slack, etc.Virtual AssistantGoogle WorkspaceVirtual AssistanceTime ManagementShopifyAsanaCustomer SatisfactionData EntryCustomer SupportEmail SupportOnline Chat SupportProduct ListingProduct ResearchAmazon PPCAmazon FBA
- $20 hourlyHello/Hola everyone! My name is Gloria Pascale Gaia. I'm a native Italian speaker with a long experience in the use of different languages such as English and Spanish. I learned these languages in school and I perfected them at the University where I graduated in 2014 with a dissertation entitled "The Welsh colony in Patagonia". For the past seven years I worked as an executive secretary and now I'm looking forward to being part of this fantastic family. Do not hesitate to contact me!Virtual AssistantAdministrative SupportWritingVirtual AssistancePersonal AdministrationEnglish to Italian TranslationGoogle AdsCommunicationsCold CallingTranslationItalianCastilian SpanishEmail CommunicationEnglish
- $10 hourlyAre you currently seeking a Writer and Designer who has experience and expertise in creating Sponsorship proposals, fundraising materials, Capability Statements, and Grant Proposals? So, you have come to the right place! As a Writer and Designer with expertise in Sponsorship proposals, fundraising, Capability Statements, and Grant Proposal development, I have a proven track record of creating engaging and effective content that resonates with audiences and secures funding for clients. I bring a unique blend of writing, design, and marketing skills to my work. My experience includes crafting compelling narratives and creating visually appealing materials that effectively communicate an organization's mission and value proposition. I have a deep understanding of the importance of branding and messaging consistency across all materials and channels, from social media to print collateral. Throughout my career, I have demonstrated a strong ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels. I have a keen eye for detail and a passion for producing work that exceeds client expectations. In addition to my writing and design skills, I have expertise in sponsorship and grant proposal development. I am skilled in researching and identifying potential funders, creating proposals that align with their specific requirements, and developing budgets and project plans that maximize impact while staying within funder guidelines. My passion for helping organizations achieve their goals and make a positive impact in their communities is what drives me as a Writer and Designer. I believe in the power of compelling storytelling and impactful design to secure funding and support for important causes. I stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in content creation and marketing, allowing me to continually improve the quality and effectiveness of my work.Virtual AssistantArticle WritingScientific Literature ReviewVirtual AssistanceLiterature ReviewResearch PapersCollegeNET AdmissionsCollageCollege & UniversityEnglishProject ManagementDesign WritingCreative WritingLayout Design
- $25 hourlyENGLISH-ITALIAN (MOTHER TONGUE) Accurate translations and revisions from English to Italian and vice versa. I have been a teacher, translator, and proofreader for over 20 years. I was born and live in Italy. I have been offering translations and help to professionals, students, entrepreneurs for more than 17 years. I always deliver on time, and very often, I provide my work ahead of schedule. All translations are constantly reviewed before delivery I signed up on Upwork to share my passion and help others as much as I can. For years I have been working as a translator in various fields, such as: - Product descriptions - User manuals - Food and beverages - Travel and tourism - Advertising - Health and fitness - Medical-scientific documents - Personal documents - Websites or services And more! As an English and Italian tutor, I also write and proofread letters, essays, web pages, blog articles, and university theses of my students in Biology, Engineering, Medicine, Italian and English literature, et la. I am very attentive to details, and I will not stop until I have found the perfect and most natural sound in Italian. (I am a bit fussy) Any work given to me will be edited by a human editor, not editing software which makes a lot of mistakes. I work with Word Doc, Google Doc, and TXT formats. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.Virtual AssistantVirtual AssistanceItalian to English TranslationOnline Chat SupportEnglish to Italian TranslationEnglish TutoringSocial Media ManagementEditing & ProofreadingProofreadingTranslation
- $15 hourlyFounder of Letstakeitonline | Virtual Assistant | Project Management | Admin | Inventory | Skills + personality traits - Accountable - Capable of teamwork - Communicative - Project management - Reliable - Respectful of deadlines - Attentive to customers' needs I am currently working as a Virtual Assistant in the company I founded - Letstakeitonline di Giulia Bertolotti. I look after contracts, customers, admin, data entry, data management, compliance with regulation updates, banking and accounts reconciliations for clients and my own company. I have a Diploma in Project Management and am studying Lean Six Sigma and have almost ten years of experience in Admin, Inventory, and Purchases and Project Management roles in small, medium and big companies in multicultural environments and small businesses. I will apply my knowledge and expertise to your company to provide the most reliable and timely service.Virtual AssistantFile ManagementData CollectionAccount ReconciliationBank ReconciliationCustomer Support PluginProject ManagementGoogle WorkspaceInventory ManagementForm DevelopmentCommunicationData EntryTask CoordinationAppointment SchedulingVirtual AssistanceProduct Entries
- $8 hourlyHello! My name is Francesco and I'm an engineering student. I'm a native Italian speaker and I am a fluent English speaker. My main focus of work is data entry and I already worked as a data entry clerk in some projects. I'm really attentive to detail and I'm a fast and reliable worker who always respects deadlines. I have no problems using Excel or Google Sheet and I'm used to work using remote tools such as Slack and to communicate via the common video-conferencing apps or websites like Zoom, Skype, Teams ecc. I also really like working as a translator and during my experience as a receptionist in Budapest I could easily help customers while speaking in English without any problem. During high-school I partecipated at international projects ( such as NHSMUN ) and at university I'm attending some English taught engineering classes. I also have some basic knowledge of C programming and MySQL in case they're needed.Virtual AssistantVirtual AssistanceMySQLEnglishTranslationGoogle SheetsItalianEnglish to Italian TranslationData EntryTime ManagementAccuracy VerificationMicrosoft Excel
- $10 hourlyDear reader, my name is Ludovica, I'm 21 years old, I was born in Italy, where I studied social-economics to learn more about our human kind and after 20 years of being there I recently decided to become an exchange student in the United States to learn more about this interesting culture. I would say my strong qualities are being organised ( my motto is indeed: "Make your bed, make your head"), always trying to problem solve in creative and positive ways, passionate when it comes to work on something new that could implement my knowledge and able to quickly learn new skills. Being the "social animal" I am, like Aristotele would say, I like to work in social settings that allow me to express my personality and work with others as a team that shares the same values, but I'm always respectful of the differences that might arise in the process, therefore I value communication and I believe it to be a strong tool in every aspect of life. At the moment I'm taking an online class about social media marketing in order to expand my knowledge and be able to explore a new career. I hope to find a thriving job here on this amazing platform that can put all of my qualities at work.Virtual AssistantVideo EditingTranslationEnglish to Italian TranslationEnglishItalianContent CreationVirtual AssistanceItalian to English TranslationProofreadingSocial Media MarketingCanvaTikTok
- $25 hourlyI am a Project Coordinator expert, with experience in the planning, operation, and monitoring of highly important enterprises for different types of industries and clients, from Software development companies to Minning mega-projects and governmental institutions. - My strength is the coordination of activities, through an efficient and strategic systemization of the tasks, effective communication with the workgroups, the direct participation of the clients and stakeholders, and constant evaluation of the outcomes.Virtual AssistantClient ManagementSupply Chain ManagementQuality InspectionLogistics CoordinationAdministrative SupportContent WritingContent CreationAIMS (Audit & Inspection Management System) ChameleonTechnical Project ManagementTranslationCustomer ServiceQuality ControlVirtual Assistance
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.