I'm just solving problems related to DBs and DWH, and if you have any - feel free to contact me.
Over 7 years of experience in designing, developing and maintaining databases and business intelligence supporting platforms. Good knowledge of SQL Server aspects and related technologies like SSIS, SSRS and SSAS. Proven experience as an SQL Server developer consultant participating in various activities like designing performance improvement plans for databases that supports transactional processing, assist developers to overcome their challenges by providing technical solutions and continuously improve by keeping abreast of latest technologies.
• 7+ years of progressive MS technology expertise.
• 6 years’ experience utilizing C#.Net with ASP.NET.
• Expert in Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008,SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) , SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS),Microsoft Access Database.
• Expertise in writing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Cursors, PL/SQL and T-SQL Statements.
• Responsible for handling Data Structures, Data schema, Tables, Rules, Constraints and Views.
• Writing of Complex Stored procedures for business logic and tuning of store procedures’ performance.
• Designing and developing utilities for performing data appends (import/export); merge/purge processing using ETL Tools.
• Understanding of Object Oriented Languages, Object Oriented Application Development (OOAD), and Database design (RDBMS), multi threading and sockets.
• Worked on SSIS (Integration Services) and created Packages for data transfer in SQL server 2005/2008/2012.
• Worked on batch process using SSIS.
• Scheduling of Jobs & Alerts notification via SQL server agent and SQL Mail. Index Tuning through Index Tuning Wizard. Creation and Scheduling of DTS Packages, SQL scripts for application working on Heterogeneous Data Environment.
• Excellent team player with problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
That's it. Still have some doubts? Just drop me a message, we will resolve them together.