• Graphic Disigner and Team Manager for 2 years
• Web Designer for 4+ years.
• Web Project Development Head for 10 years
Best projects match:
• Draw pages/widgets/templates in existing style
• Site redesign
• Create a design using existing prototypes
During the career I've managed the developing of more than 50 web projects and two versions of our own CMS for them (also some our sites were developed on Drupal and UMI-CMS). You can see some examples of designs I made personally in my portfolio.
Except common features of my work (like familiarization stats, reading design articles, watching usability improving cases). For better understanding details and process of development I always find a way to extend my skills. For instance, I've acquainted with the principles of HTML+CSS and JS coding on codeacademy service, have finished the first level of 3D Design (3ds-Max), have been using additional products like Corel and Adobe Flash for several years (making animated banners, illustrations and so on), have installed and tuned Wordpress sites with standart templates, presently I'm listening to the php language course.
The process (in case of full site design).
1. Discussing stage: we contact by email, skype or Upwork to consider details, requiremets, conditions, estimated time etc.
2. Preparation stage: I analize similar projects and examples, creating concept and structure.
3. Designing stage: developing layouts of all pages or modules needed with its approval.
4. Making-ready stage: final mockup optimization like grouping, clearing and merging some effects to simplify for HTML.
How to help and save the time and money?
1. Please, collect the materials: content, like-unlike examples, logo in curves, styleguide (if exists), sсheme/scetch to show how do you see it and so on.
2. In case of redesign your old site: link, description of remaking reasons, list of changes.
3. In case of any corrections, please, try to describe it in short exact phrases and use popular screenshot making services like clip2net, lightshot or similar.
Please, pay attention!
1. As a result of the work you get a preview and .PSD-files, I mean not HTML+CSS code.
2. For simple non-safe fonts import and its' correct working I use Google Fonts service.
3. If any commercial images or other paid materials needed, they are not included in price.
Hope to see you in the list of my happy clients!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.